Chapter 138 – To the Other World
346 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Darling!!!!!!! We have guests!!" Isshin Kurosaki entered his living room, shouting for his wife.

"Guests?" But the one who answered him was his son, Kurosaki Ichigo, who stopped searching inside the fridge for food.

Ichigo's eyes landed on the group of people standing behind Isshin. A man was wearing a black cloak, and three children, who seemed to be wearing modern clothes, but there were little things, like the bag tied on their thighs, or the one wearing kimono, or the skin color, snake-like eyes. Well, a lot of them were strange, and this was not counting the guy wearing a jacket as if he was going to war, "Which comic did they come out of?"

"You are the last person who should say that!" Isshin got angry, pointing at Ichigo, "You are always galavanting around at night! Did we ask you why?!"

"No, you didn't because you already know," Ichigo was fazed; he turned towards the ladders, "I have homework to do."

"Stay," Isshin barely a solemn expression for a moment, making Ichigo stop and frown before it turned into a sigh, "Fine."

"Now, where are your mother and brother?"

"Mom? I think she went out? As for Jun...he should be with Tatsuki," Ichigo shrugged, "I'll try his room."

"No need. I am here," Jun's voice entered Ichigo's ears, making him and his father turn their head towards the direction where their guests were. Their eyes fell on Boruto, who was confused since he heard the voice near his ear, but he couldn't tell where.

No, it was only when an arm raised his own did he realize that he just imagined himself looking around him. In reality, he was frozen, not even able to move.

"To think we have visitors from the other side. I thought that Soul Society blocked all paths to here from that side and vice versa," Jun traced the karma, seeing the soul from the eyes of a Quincy, rather than a Ninja.

"Now, be polite," Masaki patted his head, sweeping away the presence that stopped the three kids from moving. She took the grocery bags from his one hand, smiling at them, "Welcome. I am sure you must be disoriented. How about some food, and then you can ask anything you want?"

"Thank you," Konohamaru respectfully said, "If you don't mind, then there are three more...will there be enough place?"

"I can free some rooms in the Clinic?" Isshin scratched his cheek, only for Ichigo to roll his eyes.

"Just let Jun build something in the underground training room. There should be more than enough place."

"Oh, yea! Hahaha! See, dear?! Our son is sooo smart! Surely, he gets it from me!"

"Yes, yes," Masaki agreed to his blabbering, "Help me with this stuff. Jun...Ichigo. Show them to their rooms?"

"Sure," Jun nodded towards Konohamaru, "Why don't you bring others over as well...I'll create a door outside. Meet us at the door?"

"Thank you," Konohamaru nodded towards him gratefully, silently asking permission from Sasuke, who nodded.

Once he left, Ichigo walked over, introducing himself, "Hello. I am Ichigo Kurosaki; this is my twin brother...Jun Kurosaki."

"We are Team Seven," Sarada hastily introduced herself, "I am Sarada...this is Boruto...and Mitsuki. That is my father...Sasuke Uchiha."

Jun waved his hand towards them, his eyes meeting with Sasuke, "This way."

They walked out of the house, moving towards the back door. Jun created a cuboid of pure energy, dropping it straight on the floor, and it expanded, disintegrating everything it touched.

Soon, there was a sizeable cuboidal tunnel in front of them, enough for all of them to jump.

"Can you fly?"

"No, but we can manage," Sasuke replied.

"Good, then come down," Jun jumped first, free-falling down the long tunnel, in the total darkness, until light touched his body again. He turned around, landing on the rocky ground, waiting to see them land beside him. But it was just Sasuke, holding the three children, his daughter in his arms, and the other two in the Sasanoo's arms, "I'll build something for you so you can go up without any worry."

"There is sun here!" Boruto screamed, in a shocking surprise, "Where are we!"

"It doesn't seem to be natural," Mitsuki was much calmer than his shocked teammates. 

"You don't look surprised," Jun didn't look at Sasuke, but up, where Ichigo was waiting for Konohamaru to come.

"Somehow, this feels a bit familiar," Sasuke was lost in thought when he said but soon shook his head, "I can't remember from where."

"Hm," Jun didn't say anything on that topic since he knew why Sasuke was familiar. He trained in a place like this as a kid. Still, he had to use his powers to wipe away any memory of this world, object, or technique when he decided to merge the two.

"Now, what kind of house do you want to live in? I'll create it for you."

"Really?" Boruto's eye shone, "I want one with a pool!"

"Boruto, so straightforward," Mitsuki confusedly shook his head, "An ordinary apartment would do for me?"

"You two," Sarada shot both of them a glare, "So rude and uncaring."

"What do you want," Jun narrowed his eyes, smiling at her. "How about a library that would allow you to read about the workings of this world. Or internet connection?"

"O, that would be nice," Sarada happily nodded, sneaking glances towards her father's reaction.

"If you don't mind," Sasuke looked up the hole, "Then it's better to work on a scientific lab and the equipment to deal with the Karma on Boruto's hand."

"I already have a lab, so no worries about that," Jun shook his head, and his shadow moved, covering the sky and land, molding it, "And it's not a matter of time."

When the shadow rushed black, removing the veil on the changes, a tall building reached the underground skies, bright, shining, and new.

"You can find everything you might ever need inside that. The games, the net room, the private quarters, pools, physical game room, and more. Explore at your leisure," Jun lightly spoke.

"How did you do that?" Mitsuki tilted his head, "I believe my parent will be delighted to meet you."

Jun smiled, "I'll try to teach you. If you want."

1