Chapter 142 – Adverse Effect?
336 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(If you are wondering what was the last chapter you read then it was chapter 99 )

Masaki opened her eyes, letting out a moan, feeling a warm mouth between her legs. She tightened her thighs around the head, holding his hair, "That's...a very...nice...morning...wake up..."

She felt someone else was there, making her look at the blonde woman in kimono, sitting in the arms of a tall man, still muscular but not nearly ten feet tall as before. Decimo looked much more human now that she held most of his powers.

"Tsunade..." Masaki whispered the name of the woman, shaking her hips harder, raising her ass as his tongue entered inside of her. But Tsunade was too busy kissing him and too passionate. Tsunade just moved her hand to touch Masaki's face, her fingers finding their way to her mouth, pushing her fingers inside.

Masaki licked on the fingers, her breath hastening, nibbling on the finger, closing her eyes, swirling her tongue around his finger, "Ahhh~~! Yess~! More~~!!! A little more~~!! Just a little~!!!!!!!!!!!"

She became still, gurgling her moan, letting out a shaky breath, falling down on the bed, "Hah...hah...thank you...for that...?"

Jay raised his head from between her legs, sitting up on the bed, "Good morning..."

Masaki raised her arms, pulling him into a hug, caressing his back, taking in his scent. She looked at Tsunade, "You are here...? And I thought you usually didn't like having two bodies in the same room?"

Jay spoke simultaneously through his two bodies, "Yeah...the Clones are fine, but because the bodies have a life of their own, they cause a bit of disorientation..."

Tsunade stroked the still inhumanly large cock, moaning, "I thought it would be a good idea...we could enjoy both of them..."

Masaki gulped, "I think...I have a position in mind..."

She sat up, letting Jay lie down on the bed, but she pulled on his collar. She faced Tsunade, sitting down on Decimo's cock, that wasn't inside Tsunade. She lowered her body, filling her pussy, moaning, exhaling over Tsunade's lips.

"I guess I know where I am going," Jay pushed away her hair. He held Masaki's head, slowly driving his cock inside her asshole.

Masaki let out a content moan, "Ohhhh~~ This...is the best...!"

Tsunade raised her arm, curling her fingers around Masaki's neck, who bent forward to softly kiss Tsunade's lips. Tsunade slowly clasped Masaki's fingers between her soft lips, peering into her eyes. She swayed her hips, rubbing the walls of her pussy against Decimo's other dick.

Masaki moved her arms lower on her body, placing it on the back of Jay's palm, which was on her stomach, only to meet with Tsunade's. A smile appeared on her lips, and she kissed Tsunade even more passionately. She raised her other hand to interlock her fingers with Decimo's palm, only for Tsunade to raise hers too, meeting with theirs.

Decimo bent forward, kissing Tsunade's cheek jaw, moving toward her lips until she turned her head to kiss him back. Her lips curved between the kiss, "Now you can do that...with this body."

Decimo closed her eyes, smiling, "Yeah...before it was like holding a vagina toy in one hand and masturbating."

Masaki exchanged a wet kiss with Jay's main body, hearing him talk through another, "Don't you...have a woman in Hueco Mundo...?"

"Not the ones that are ten feet tall," Jay pressed her nipples, tugging on them, massaging her ass as he slowly plowed her asshole.

"Hot ones too," Tsunade moans, turned faster, louder, looking towards her clit that was being figured by Decimo.

Masaki shook her hips, having two cock stimulate her holes; Tsunade's moan only made her feel hers more, "Soo...closee....so closee..."

Tsunade shuddered, letting out a trembling breath, raising her hand to finger Masaki's clit, "Cum...I want...to ...see...you cumm!!"

She started shaking her hips harder, spreading them, her holes spreading on her own to take Decimo's cock. She opened her mouth, taking in the Masaki's breast held by Jay. She licked on his fingers, lapping the tongue on Masaki's nipple, rubbing her clit harder.

"Ahhh~~!!! Ahhh~~!!! Yesssssss~!!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!" Masaki clenched Decimo's hand, pulling Tsunade's head closer, arching her back to put her head on Jay's chest, climaxing.

Tsunade moaned, biting Masaki's shoulder, climaxing because of Masaki's orgasm. Her chest heaved, feeling the ringing in her head, pulling away from Masaki. She rested on Decimo's body, "That was..."

Jay pulled her away, putting Masaki down on the bed, on her stomach, whispering, "If you are done...It's my turn..."

He used his other body to turn Tsunade over, using his hollow body's cocks to spread her holes, cupping her neck, "Can you keep going?"

Tsunade bit her lip, wrapping her hands around his neck, kissing him, shaking her hips harder, "You know it...!"

"That's why I love you," Decimo pulled her head, kissing her passionately, closing his eyes.

But his words were nearly drowned by the deep moans of Masaki that filled the room.

Uchiha House,

"Guren!! Pay attention to me!!"

"What is it? I am busy," Guren peeked out of the blanket he was hiding. His face was so flushed that it made Karin think he was sick, "You ok?"

"Yeah...just fucking your Mom..."

"Why would you say that!" Karin kicked his face, but her leg got grasped by his palm.

"Because I am...but...my two bodies at are at one place...and I think...it's having an adverse reaction on my other...weaker bodies..." Guren let go of her leg, sitting up. His body covered in sweat, "Well...since this one is the weakest..."

Karin sat down on the bed, feeling a burning feeling on her sole. Even his body was giving off intense heat, "What is..."

"It's like...when two same pole magnets are put in one place...it's creating an adverse reaction,"  Guren glanced towards his hand.

"Then why are you even there!" Karin wanted to slap his head, but her hand got pushed away on its own, and the bed that he was lying on got crushed.

Guren sat in a mess of broken bed, standing up, breathing out, "I am testing out a few things...because achieving Bankai...might be harder than I expected."

0