Chapter 3 – Familiar
4k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Konoha, though, called the village could very well be a town, if not a city of its own...

It had flourishing people, thriving businesses, and a gambling shop.

Which was where Jay currently was, watching Tsunade gamble. He crouched down beside her, to be on the same level as Shizune, whispering in her ear, "How can she lose so much?"

Shizune smiled, trying to be polite, "If there is one thing Lady Tsunade is good at...it's...."

She stopped smiling, shaking her head, "I am sorry."

Realizing what she was about to say, Jay patted her head, "Don't worry, it happens. Anyway, how does she earn money back?"

"She teaches me how to heal people, so long as there is no blood, she wouldn't mind healing. Although, for most times, I am the one that does the healing, and we get paid a lot."

"Ah, you are brilliant," Jay chuckled, praising her.

"Oh, here you are." Suddenly, there was a cold voice that entered their ears. The kind of voice even made Jay look over his shoulder to see who it was. The person had pale skin, golden eyes with slitted pupils, purple markings around his eyes, and fang-like teeth. He was wearing a black Konoha uniform with a black flak jacket.

Tsunade turned back, "Orochimaru." She seemed neither happy nor sad about seeing him.

Jay stood up, rubbing his chin, watching Orochimaru, "Quite a presence you have."

"I could say the same to you; I could smell you from a mile away..." Orochimaru said, staring at Jay.

Tsunade appeared before him, hiding Jay behind him, "What do you want?"

"I came to see an old friend,"

"Then you saw her now, leave."

Jay patted Tsunade's shoulder, "Come on; you are being too harsh."

Tsunade gave him a piercing glare, "You stay out of it."

Jay shrugged, taking Shizune's hand, "We'll get something to cook tonight."

Jay walked out of the tense atmosphere, talking Shizune to shop for more food.

"Are we cooking something?" Shizune asked, looking up at him.

"No, we are going to meet the housewives."

"Housewives?"

"Yes, they are the best kind to seduce," Jay said with a smile, making Shizune curl her lips, "Should you be teaching a Lil girl that?"

"I am cautioning you for the future! I teach only good things!"

In the Casino,

"I wasn't expecting to see you back in the village; what brings you here?"

"It's my village too, can't I be back?"

Orochimaru narrowed his eyes, "Is it that guy? Is he the reason why you are back?"

Tsunade didn't reply to him, but that was enough for Orochimaru to figure out, "You shouldn't have back. Especially at a time like this."

Tsunade wanted to say that Jay was the one who insisted, but she knew better than anyone else how the politics here worked. Those words were enough to make him the center of attention.

"It's because of what time it is. I don't want the New Hokage to become a puppet of those guys. As for Jay? He can take care of himself."

Orochimaru smiled, "Take care of himself, huh…."

Tsunade breathed in once he left, covering her face, "Stupid, idiot, Tsunade, you are going to get him killed."

Food Market,

Jay weaved through the crowd of people, his eyes searching through them for prey. Suddenly, his eyes turned to the stands outside an ingredient shop – two women were smiling and talking to each other. One of them had red hair, while the other had black hair. If he had to list women he wanted to sleep with, these two would be in the top three. Albeit in this world, he was the only one he had met until now.

He went near them, choosing the ingredients for dinner, eavesdropping on their talk. But it seemed that he stood out a lot since he caught their attention when he met them.

"Hm, who might you be?" The woman with red hair turned to him, looking at him with amazing eyes.

The other one also looked at him, although her eyes mainly looked at her friend.

"Oh, I am Lady Tsunade's boy toy...I mean boyfriend, the two of you are?"

The woman in the front grinned, "I am Kushina, Kushina Uzumaki, and this is Uchiha Mikoto."

"Kushina! Oh, it's you. I should have realized it when I saw those beautiful red hairs - I heard so much about you from Tsunade."

Kushina had a broad smile on her face, "Yes? What did she say about me?" She leaned forward, intrigued.

Jay's lips curved into a smile and a glow in his eyes deep scarlet eyes as he talked to the two. It didn't take long for him to become familiar with them, making them laugh and laugh together. Shizune watched the whole thing, sighing and shrugging.

When Jay got back home, Tsunade was passed out, on the sofa, drunk. Shizune took the things from Jay, leaving the room to go and cook.

He bent down, getting on his knees and kissing Tsunade's neck.

His hand removed her kimono, revealing her breasts, his fingers moved around her areola, his tongue invaded her mouth.

Tsunade moaned, slowly opening her blurry eyes, stroking his cheek, "Jay…."

"Mm?"

"Do you…really want to stay in this village…? You might be in danger…."

"Hey, I will be fine, so don't worry about me," Jay combed her hair with his finger, locking his lips with hers. His tongue entered in her mouth, meeting with hers. His hand traced her breasts, squeezing them, holding her head to kiss her more passionately.

Tsunade wrapped her fingers around his neck, drawing him in as she sucked on his tongue. Her hand traced his chest, enjoying his scent. Her legs spread apart on her own, wanting him there so badly, but she couldn't say.

His hand slid past her abdomen, inside her pants, rubbing against her clit, holding her down, and so she raised her butt. Her legs curled up; her legs spread out. His fingers pushed through her lips, entering in her and spreading her warm flesh.

"Mmph, Ahhh~!! Jay~!! Ahhhhh~!!! Yess~!! Oh, right there~!! There~!! There~!!!! Yesssss~!!!"

Jay moved his mouth to take in her nipples, sucking on them, fingering her faster, trying to reach deeper. His thumb pressed her clit, rotating it, pushing it, and her moan became even more enthusiastic until her body started trembling. An orgasm came through her, wetting the couch.

Her body fell back down on the couch, filled with embarrassment, thinking about Shizune in the kitchen. She parted her lips to say something, but his thick cock brushed against her lips, nearly stopping her heart. She looked up at him with big eyes, and he gestured with a smile on his lips.

"You are the…worst."

She parted her lips farther, feeling his cock enter her mouth, letting him hold her head and use her mouth.

Once Jay had his pre-dinner workout, he took Tsunade to the bathroom, sitting in the bathtub as the water started filling it up.

Tsunade leaned forward to lie down in his arm, resting her head on his shoulder, "I think you have a good head."

"I do," Jay ran his palm over her body, making Tsunade shift slightly.

"Then do you even understand how complicated the situation in Konoha is right now? Why did you have to be so stubborn about coming here?"

Jay pulled on her nipple, hearing her gentle moan, smiling at her, "Because…I hate to see the sadness on your face."

"Stupid," Tsunade brushed away his hand, closed her eyes, and stayed still until the water reached her breasts.

Shortly,

Jay was the first to walk out of the bathroom, wearing a black, round-neck t-shirt and black pants. There was a white jacket with a shade of sky blue and blue on the inside that he threw on the couch.

"Where did you get those?" Shizune asked.

Jay scratched the back of his head, sitting down beside Shizune, "Don't ask."

It took nearly one month's worth of blood to slightly use a bit of his power to create these.

He looked out of the window towards the red moon, "There is an eeriness in the air today. Where's Tsunade?"

Tsunade left before him since he took time to make these clothes in the bathroom and a few more to carry him over the month. He got a few preys here, and that red hair one was a great target. Once he had her blood and Tsunade's, he felt it would make a huge difference.

"Lady Kushina is giving birth today - Lady Tsunade is there to make sure the baby is born safely," Shizune said, reading the book.

"Oh, what about her blood problem?"

"She got over it long ago...didn't you notice?" Shizune looked at him, disappointedly sighing.

Jay sat down on the sofa, wrapping his hand around her head, ruffling her hair, "Girl, don't get smart with me."

Shizune chuckled, getting out of his grip, "Lady Tsunade asked me to stay away from you."

"Uh-huh!" Jay kneaded her head gently, "What are you reading?"

"Medical books, I want to be a medical ninja-like Lady Tsunade."

Jay stroked her head, wondering why she was upset when she talked about her dream, "I see."

*Boom*Roaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

It was sudden, the change in the air, the sense of pressure, the feeling of death inching closer. He held Shizune and jumped down - the roof broke apart, falling on them. Shizune whimpered, curling in Jay's arms.

He narrowed his eyes, and his senses sharpened; the time nearly slowed for him. He observed the debris falling on them, about to crush them, and his body moved effortlessly, stepping on the large debris, jumping towards the next, and dodging to climb up. The debris moved again, falling towards the ground in front of Shizune.

She felt her body floating in the air, and the man holding her had disappeared. He reappeared, holding her before she even started falling, "At least I saved my jacket."

Shizune wanted to laugh, if not because her house just broke, and a roar scared her soul out of her, but at least he helped her calm down. The two landed on the roof, and their eyes were attracted to a monstrous fox.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu."

Shizune blinked as Jay's clone took her and moved towards the bunker, "You are good with Medical Jutsu, right?"

"Right…why?"

"We might need to heal a few people. Let's hurry."

Shizune breathed in, making a fist, "Yes!"

Jay turned towards the monster - it was a fox with nine tails. Its tails danced in the air, the chakra it was giving off twisted in the air.

He was something more than a being; he was a singularity. In simple language, it meant a being that couldn't be divided, no matter what. Even now, when he was here, having lost his power, in a different body. It didn't change that if one of his other bodies were released from the seal, he could gain its power at any time.

If he made a shadow clone in much more straightforward language, he could exist in two places simultaneously. Because of that, it didn't matter if he had infinite chakra, but he could only make a thousand and twenty-four clones because that was how many times his mind could be divided. Which, in itself, was possible because of his evolved mind.

He stood there, observing the monster and comparing his powers to it. He was barely a baby when it came to this world's power level after he had abandoned all of his own.

He could not beat the thing now, and the immense chakra collected in its mouth was enough to destroy the whole village.

"Ok, this might make me bedridden for a few years, but I gotta do it." Jay raised his hand, sighing, thinking about the price of using his power in such a condition. But his action abruptly stopped, looking at the Hokage statue and the man who appeared on top of them.

"Space-Time Ninjutsu." He muttered; the tailed beast's bomb disappeared in the air from its mouth, and it was absorbed in the space in front of the yellow-haired man. Followed by it was the sound of a blast coming from far away.

Suddenly, someone picked the beast up from its tail, throwing it out of the village.

"Tsunade," Jay's lips curved into a smile, and he put down his hand, looking at her with a hint of pride hidden in the depths of his eyes.

He turned into dark mist, one of his vampire physique's abilities, moving through the air only to be stopped by a few ninjas. The dark mist stopped, and he walked out of it. His scarlet eyes gazed at the two who were stopping him, "Is there something I can help you with?"

"The Elders have ordered for your arrest, so please come with us."

Jay raised his eyebrows, scratching his head, "Geez, she was right about it. There is so much politics. The village might end, but you still have time for all this bullshit?"

"Do not resist."

"Resist," Jay nearly let out a laugh, walking towards them; the smile on his face disappeared as he walked from between them, "You are not worthy."

The two ninjas tried to move, but their whole being froze in fear, even though they were trained against it. It wasn't pressure or anything physical. But suddenly, acting against him seemed to be the most fearful thing, even more so than death.

Jay walked to the edge of the roof, and his eyes gazed at the distance, seeing the chains around the nine tails. His body turned into black mist, rushing through the air, landing near the nine tails. His pupil shrunk inside the mist, seeing Tsuande standing in front of a child - behind the child were Kushina and Minato. Tsunade stood in front of the child with a claw piercing her stomach.

There was a smile on her face, "Not anymore..." She whispered, staring at the beast.

"Tsunade?!!" Jay rushed to the front. Her grip weakened, but she stood still - without replying to him, she glanced back at Minato, "Do it now!"

Minato gazed at Kushina, taking a deep breath, "Sheep - Boar - Snake - Rat - Dog - Rabbit - Snake - Horse - Rooster."

He clapped his hands together, "Reaper Death Seal!"

"After this reaper death seal, I will seal your chakra inside Naruto. You might not have much time to spend with grown-up Naruto, but I want you to help him gain control of Jinchuriki." Minato said with a solemn face.

"But he's our son," Kushina wasn't happy with his decision.

"Which is why I don't want him to take such a burden."

"But why death reaper seal! Why do you have to be sacrificed? I'd rather you stay and watch him grow! Why do you have to sacrifice yourself for my sake? Why does Naruto have to be sacrificed! For Biju balance? For village? For country?!"

"To forsake one's country is the same as forsaking a child. You, who live without land, know how hard it is for people to live without a place to call home. Besides, our family is...A SHINOBI."

Tsunade coughed out blood, smiling, "Well said, but hurry."

Jay glanced towards Tsunade, seeing the hole in her stomach, and then towards Kushina, losing her life force. He wasn't going to let Tsunade die for sure, but that one, he needed her bloodline to restore faster. As for this guy, the Hokage, he needed him to.

Just now, the so-called Elder tried to make a move on him, sure of capturing him. That guy would be much trouble in the future, and losing the Hokage would lead to a power struggle.

He closed his eyes for a moment, thinking a thousand times faster. He started noting down the problems and solutions he had. For one was the life force of the redhead and Tsunade's injuries; both could be healed through the bite and sharing his healing powers and infinite lifeforce that he had as a progenitor.

The other problem was the guy's soul, the Hokage, who used his soul as the price of the seal.

On the top of his head, he couldn't think of any solution since it was tricky when it came to the souls.

He silently walked up to Minato, the Fourth Hokage, putting his hand on his shoulder, and the two appeared in a void.

Minato looked at the void, one without atmosphere, a bit surprised that he didn't need to breathe.

"It's in your mind. We can stay here for a while, and not even a moment would have passed outside. Although, you will be mentally tired."

"It's you, the one that Lady Tsunade brought home with her," Minato didn't seem too surprised.

"Yes," Jay breathed, "Can you not die? It would be annoying. Just now, someone they call Elder sent his men after me. Otherwise, I would reach you before we ended up being cornered."

Minato laughed, with a hint of seriousness in his eyes, but he smiled, "We? Lady Tsunade should be ok. Or is it because of the Elder?"

"No, I think I have a soft spot for idiots who spout nonsense like yours."

Minato chuckled, scratching his head, "Ah, is that so? Sorry, but I already started the seal…moreover, Kushina wouldn't survive now that the Kyuubi has been pulled out of her."

"Ah, that. You don't have to worry about that since I have a way to save her. Although it would need constant treatment, the problem is you. To save you…I have to leave myself unprotected."

"You can? How?"

"Regulus Aurum."

A lion's roar followed a bright flash of light, and a lion made of thunder with red eyes appeared beside them.

"I kept him for my protection, but I can use this as collateral for a while. So? How about it?"

Minato looked at the lion in amazement, closing his eyes before bowing towards Jay, "Thank you. I will shamelessly accept this offer."

Jay let out a smile, "Well, I like shameless people, to begin with."

Minato's lips curved into a smile, and he closed his eyes; when he opened them, he was facing the Kyuubi, "Are you ready?"

Jay chuckled, "Of course I am."

"Then let's try this again!"

29