Vol 1 – Chapter 33 – Shion and Miroku
1.2k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, you are an alien?" Shion asked, looking at the sky; the sun was rising. She glanced down from the top of the volcano, curling her lips.

"Well...I am not indigenous to this planet." Jay tried to explain himself.

"And you are not a human?"

"Technically, I used to be a human...but turned into a progenitor later on." Although all the things that Shion was calling him were true, they seemed like someone was abusing him.

"So, you are an alien who plans to rule our world?"

Jay ruffled her hair, making her giggle, "Kid, too much." He smiled; she just wanted to tease him.

Shion giggled, leaning on his shoulder, "Ok, sorry...thank you...for saving me...and my mom."

"Don't worry, I did it to get you in bed," Jay said honestly with a massive smile.

Shion chuckled, "And I believe you." Although it didn't look from her face that she believed him.

"I am serious," Jay said, shrugging his shoulders. It was always like this; even when he told the truth, no one seemed to ever believe him.

"Mmhm!" Shion chuckled, making Jay lean in, kissing her lips, sucking on her lips.

Shion widened her eyes before closing them; she tried to clumsily kiss back.

Shion blushed, pulling away, "Sorry..." She was suddenly flustered, Jay seemed so much more experienced than her, and because of her upbringing, she had barely read this stuff in the novels.

Jay curled his lips, "Now you believe me? It's all to get in your bed."

Shion chuckled, forgetting what she was flustered about; her eyes looked at him, "So...is that why you saved my mother?"

Jay scratched his cheek, "Well, it was like your mother is hot."

Shion blinked, narrowing her eyes, "You have an answer for everything."

"Because I don't lie."

"More like you try to hide behind them."

Jay stood up, "Girl, don't try to see good in me! I do everything because I want to, not for a good purpose."

Shion stood up, holding his hand, "That's why it's good because you don't do the good because you think it's good. You do it because it's natural to you."

*Cough*

"Sorry if I am disturbing the two of you."

Shion widened her eyes when she heard the voice, "Mom!!" She turned around and jumped in the woman's arm without caring anything.

Jay let out a sigh, mouthing towards his familiar (who came out without permission.), thanking her for saving him.

He didn't like when other people tried labeling him as good, even though once his other daughter laughed at him for that.

'Dad…if being called a good person is an insult, what kind of world do we live in?'

Miroku kissed her daughter's forehead, cheeks, nose, eyes, "Sorry! I am so sorry! I am so happy you are ok!" There was nothing better than seeing

Shion had tears flowing down her eyes, "Mama!!"

Jay scratched his cheeks and teleported inside the volcano, in front of the four idiots trying to search for him.

"So, what are you four doing here?" Jay said, looking at them from behind. Hinata, Neji, Ai, and Naruto turned around, "Oh! that's where you are!" Ai said, sighing in relief.

Jay pointed his finger upwards, "Yeah, I was sitting at the top; I thought Hinata or Neji would see me?"

Hinata shook her head, "There is something here constricting our sight." She tried a lot of times, but there was something that stopped her sight from getting further.

"How did you four even get here?" Jay asked, wondering about it.

"Well, I created underground tunnels, avoiding soldiers and Shinobi. And then creating a bridge to this side and using other underground channels that I created and came up in secret," Ai explained.

Jay walked over, patting her head, "Good girl...you are getting good with those ninjutsu's."

"Don't mess my hair, dad!" Ai patted his hand away, sighing, "Not cute, kid."

"I am not a kid!" She complained, hoping her father heard her.

Jay chuckled, glancing at Neji, who wanted to ask him something, "What?"

"What happened to Moryo?" Neji asked in wonder, looking around.

"Oh, Moryo's gone; the priestess is safe; those terracotta soldiers should have stopped too," Jay explained.

Hinata, let out a sigh of relief, "Oh, good."

Naruto curled his lips, "It would have been better if I went with Kakashi Sensei and Sasuke; I could have fought against those soldiers."

Jay scratched his cheeks, "Well, you are a jinchuriki; you can't just go in front of the people from other villages."

"Yeah, yeah, I know...it sucks." Naruto waved his hand, yawning, "So should we go home?" This was the most boring mission.

"Yes..."

That evening, they were back in the land of ogres/demons. After the long trip, everyone got room to rest in.

Jay was about to walk out of his room, he opened the door, and Shion was standing outside his door.

"Oh...hey..." She held her jacket, waving at him with a blushing face.

She took two steps in; Jay closed the door behind her, making them closer.

Shion looked down, blushing, holding her hands at the center of her breath, "I..."

Jay raised her face, his lips touching her; he kissed her, making her body squirm.

She held his coat, clenching it, trying to clumsily kiss back. Jay put his hand in her hair while other wrappings around her waist. When he kissed her, her legs shook, making her body feel weaker.

Jay held her closer, supporting her body, ensuring she didn't fall.

His lips sucked on hers, "Oh, girl...I would love every moment of my time with you."

Shion glanced away with a blush, "I don't know...if I'd be any good..."

Jay sucked on her lips, touching her bare waist, "D worry...leave everything to me."

Shion's head was becoming empty with all the kissing; she was like a puppet, in Jay's arms, letting him kiss her.

Jay's hands were all over her body; her legs were tightened because she got the feeling for the first time.

Her legs were still weak; before she knew it, she was lying on the bed, with his hand inside her white bra-like top, making her moan. His kisses when on heck, on her breasts, on her stomach, his hand moved down, touching her waistline, "No! Please don't!"

Jay moved her, kissing her neck, making her wrap her hands around his head; his hand sneaked in her shorts.

She could feel him; rubbing her from the top of her pant. Some moans were skipping out her mouth.

She tried to hold them back; she hoped not to moan too much. Her legs were moving, she was trying not to give Jay too much access, but his fingers found their ways inside, "Ahh! No!"

She shouted in an embarrassed voice, but Jay put his lips on hers, his tongue went inside her mouth, his fingers started moving inside her pussy, "Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah!! Ah!!!"

Her legs curled up, "No, don't! Please! Stop!" She pulled her mouth away, trying to push his hand away, but his fingers kept moving in and out of her, hitting all points that made her tick.

She was getting wetter; something was cumming, "No! Please!! Jay!! Jay!!! Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed as she gushed out, having her first orgasm. Her face was blushing red; she was drowning in shame.

Jay took off her shorts and white panties, throwing them on the floor. He leaned in, smelling her, "Oh...you smell good..." His tongue licked her wet thigh, "and taste even better."

Shion took deep breaths, filled with shame, "please...it's too shameful..."

Jay sighed, lying down on his side beside her, rubbing her waist, pulling her next to him, "what are you so worried about?"

Shion buried her face in his chest, "I... don't know..."

Jay kissed her neck; his fangs brushed against her neck, his lips whispering in her ears, "Shion...you are beautiful, your body is beautiful..."

Shion looked up, biting her teeth, "You think?"

Jay stroked her head; his fangs delved in her skin, "Yes...I love it."

Shion arched her back, making her cum a little, "Jay...please..."

His fangs reached deep in her, making her body shiver in delight, "Oh!! Yes!!!!"

Jay smiled; seeing the heat reach her head, he drank on her blood, "Oh, that's tasty..."

He raised her leg, slowly putting his dick inside her, making her gape when his top went inside her, "Oh! Stop!"

But Jay didn't, pushed it in a little deeper, making Shion fight. She turned him on his back, sitting on top of him. But because of how wet she was, his dick went deeper in her, "Oh, no! Take it out!"

Jay smiled; holding her hips, he picked them up, making her sign in relief before pushing them back down.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" She moved he hips on her own, pulling them up. But once she took it all out, she felt she was missing something. She held it, putting it back inside her, feeling better now that she was filled in.

Jay sat up on the bed, watching the girl saying no. But now, she was putting it inside her on her own.

Jay pulled her close, taking off her jacket and top; her breasts pressed against his chest, "How does it feel..."

Shion squeezed her pussy around his stick, "Yeah...so good...it feels so good inside me..."

She kissed his lips, sucking on her lips, "Jay...bite me again...I want to feel that hype again..."

Jay raised her chin, revealing her neck; he leaned in, bitting it again. He could feel her heartbeat fasten even more; her vagina stretched on its own, he broke her hymen slipping inside her.

Her vagina contracted again, trying to break his dick off; her mouth was agape, her saliva drooling out, "Ohhhhhh!!!!!"

Jay leaned in, licking her drool off, "Maybe this was too early for you..."

Shion put her hands on his shoulder, "Please...don't stop now..."

Jay got up on his knees, making Shion take a deep breath when more of him went inside her.

His hand was inside her hair, "Yeah, this is too early for you...you'll end up getting addicted."

Shion moved her hips on her own, "Fuck!! I want you to do me!!"

Jay pulled it out, making Shion hold him, begging him, "Please don't!!"

She turned around, getting on her knees, stretching her butts, "Please! Please!! I want you in me!"

Jay leaned in, putting it inside her, holding her head, "Y mother would kill me for breaking you."

Shion was moving her hips, fucking herself, moaning with her drool falling on the bed; her eyes seemed lost to him.

She moved faster and faster, trying to take more and more of him, but the more she took, the faster she was around to cum; finally, she came.

But her hips shivered, her nipples became hard, but they didn't stop.

Her eyes were rolling, but she wanted more before she knew it. She was in Jay's arm; her tongue was out of her mouth. Her hips were moving harder and harder; her moans were getting crazier. It wasn't until the sixth time she came that she was finally down on the bed and fainted.

Jay picked her up, leaning on the bed with her body on his. He stroked her sweaty back, "Oh, what do I do with her."

He covered them with the blanket. In the next moment, Miroku appeared beside them, stroking her daughter's head, "She's not a Shinobi; she doesn't have that kind of willpower. You turned my poor girl into a deviant!" She said in a chiding tone.

Jay looked away, "I realized when she turned crazy."

Miroku sighed, rubbing her forehead, "Oh, what do you plan to do now?"

Jay stroked Shion's head, "Turn her into my pet?"

Miroku glared at him, "Treat my daughter better!"

"You are chatty for a familiar." Jay glanced at her.

Miroku leaned in, "What do you want?"

Jay curled his lips into a smile, staring into her eyes, "Don't you already know?"

Miroku leaned in, kissing his neck, "What me?"

Jay twitched, making Shion in sleep twitch because he was still inside her.

Miroku kissed his lips, sucking his tongue, "Mmm, will you treat my daughter better."

Jay stared at her with a smile, "Let's see...it depends how far you would go."

When Shion awakened, she was in Jay's arms, but there were moans of a woman echoing in the room.

Even though her eyes were closed, she could hear how much the woman enjoyed it, their bodies slapping against each other. Just thinking of a woman taking all that inside her made a shiver go down her body.

She opened her eyes, looking at the woman bouncing up and down; her eyes widened, "Mom!!"

"Shion! No! Don't look!" Miroku shouted, but her hips didn't stop. Instead, Jay could feel her pussy clench more, her hips moving father, her fingers gripping his stomach harder.

"Please! Shion! Close your eyes!"

Shion was about to close her eyes and ears, but Jay's hand squeezed her butt, "Don't, if you watch your mother until she cums, I will fuck you...or no dick for you."

Shion bit her lips, putting her hand on Jay's chest, "Mother...I love his dick...I need it..."

"Baby!" Miroku closed her eyes in shame.

Jay whispered in Shion's ear, "Your mother is as much of a slut as you are."

Shion blushed with shame, biting her lips, "She was so happy to take it out from you and put it in her. She was sucking on it, putting it between her tit, with your face there. She was fucking the man that took her daughter's virginity without care."

Shion fingered her pussy, her eyes shut tightly, "Mom!!!"

"Do you know, she was watching when you were fucking yourself. Everything you said, every moan you took, every time you cum, your mother watched her baby girl's every moment." Shion fingered herself harder and harder, her moans getting louder.

Miroku bit her lips, "No! Please!!! Don't tell her!!!"

Shion took deep breaths, "Jay!! Jay!!!!!!"

Jay whispered in her ear, "Tell your mother you'd be my pet, and I'd fuck you right now, in front of her."

Shion blushed, "Mom! I'll be his pet!! I'll be your master's pet!! I want to fucked!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She fingered faster, arching her back, cumming, squirting on the bed.

Miroku arched her back, cumming simultaneously, "Shion!!!!"

Jay held her hips, filling her pussy with her cum, her body fell on Jay.

She caught her breath, her nails touching his skin, "You hateful man..."

Jay rubbed her lips with his thumb, "I thought I would be getting a single familiar, but now I have two pets."

Shion looked at him with desperate eyes, "I am your pet! Use me! Fuck me!"

Jay patted her head, "We will be working on your willpower more." He said, looking at the girl, panting for a dick.

5