Menu
Read
Series Ranking
Series Finder
Random Series
Latest Series
Genre
Create
Forum
Scribble HubCreateForum
> Dominator In Naruto > Chapter 147 – Hollow and Divine Tree
Chapter 147 – Hollow and Divine Tree
284 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hi! There is a link to my Instagram, discord and my pages (you can find two more chapters on my page!). Please do support me, either by subscribing on my youtube/insta or by becoming a supporter or member on my page! Thank you so much.]

https://discord.gg/yCBakJY - Discord

https://www.instagram.com/unravel_nna/?hl=en - Instagram

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Nonameavailable

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6OzNI1JhpZmxNAM_cu4BBQ

You can copy link from synopsis.

....................................

Guren sat in front of Yubina's Tent, waiting to hear the briefing from Mugino about what they were to do. They had sent Leaf the Report about Victor's company, the guy they fought, and their connection to Kara.

Now, Guren was waiting for them to prepare their experiment since he had an idea that particularly interested him. While the others didn't know his purpose, they all sought to stop it.

It was precisely why he asked them to report it; otherwise, he would have gone there and been done with it by his nature.

Now that he had bought enough time, he expected them to be ready. But right now, something was interesting going on in the other living world.

Kurosaki House,

Jun opened his eyes, only for his hands to be held behind his back by his girlfriend, watching the women all around him. He opened his mouth to speak, but his lips were covered by soft ones of Orihime, who kissed him slowly, sensually.

On the side was the dark-skinned woman, who licked his cheek, running her nail over his cheek, sucking on it. He turned his eyes towards the only side left, to the orange-haired woman, his mother, kissing his elbow, stroking his upper arm, with a smile in her eyes.

He turned his eyes upwards towards his girlfriend, who held his hands behind his head, using his palms and fingers to stroke her pussy. He let out a chuckle, kissing Orihime before gently freeing himself to say, "You guys…I missed you."

"You stupid idiot…you don't get to speak unless you want to tell me why you taste so delicious," Yoruichi kissed his neck, licking it, sucking on it.

Jun smiled, watching Orihime's flushed face, who stroked his chest, whispering, "Definitely delicious…and your fragrance…is so intoxicating."

"Ahhh~!" Tatsuki bit her lip, trying to keep her moans down, whispering, "And his hands, they feel sooooo great!!!!"

Masaki licked her lips, "Even the elbow seems to have a taste of its own…it makes me want to eat him up."

Jun raised his body, freeing his hands to keep them on the bed, "Now, girls. Let me show you everything that has changed and what I can do now. But which one should I start with?"

"Me," Masaki dived in, gently pushing Orihime over Yoruichi to stop her in between, making Yoruichi roll her eyes. If not for they couldn't use their spiritual pressure lest be found out, she would have used her flash step to get in that position first.

But the only one who didn't fight was Tatsuki, who hugged him from behind, burying her head in his shoulder, "I am fine, right here."

Jun kissed her head, exchanging a kiss with the mother of this body, Masaki, who enjoyed every bit taste of his saliva. She hungrily sucked on his lips, taking more of his tongue in her mouth. He placed his hand on her ass, kneading the flesh.

Masaki abruptly moaned louder than ever, with rationale disappearing from her eyes and hunger appearing in them. She licked his chest, and her whole body trembled in pleasure, making others sit up. It wasn't because they were shocked, but because they felt a strange pleasure and hid their body.

"What did you do?" Yoruichi gulped, biting her lip.

Jun narrowed his eyes, hiding the smile in them, "I activated The World in the vicinity of my room, and in My World, it's taboo to be naked, touch someone, kiss, or anything related to sex. You know when you break the taboo, do the forbidden, the immense pleasure you feel, the electricity? Now you experience that just by being naked, let alone touching another? That is something else entirely…."

By the time he was explaining, he was leaning against the bed, feeling his body vibrate as Masaki licked his nipple, tracing his dick, "This is amazing~~!!! I feel pleasure just by moving! I think I will cum just from the thrill of kissing."

She took his lips without realizing that the other three weren't listening to her. Yoruichi had already spread her legs, taking the two girls in one arm each.

Yoruichi loved the feeling, all three of them did, feeling the taboo, the wave of pleasure rushing over their body, from top to bottom, from the tip of the fingers to the toes.

She moved to kiss Tatsuki, pushing Orihime's head towards her tits, while Tatsuki's fingers moved from her hips to her pussy.

"Oh wow!!" Yoruichi curled her toes, feeling the force coming over her body, squirting all over Jun and Masaki. The two showered in her juices, covered in them, exchanging a loving kiss while Masaki swayed her hips, tightening them around her son's cock.

Jun chucked, dripping his saliva in Masaki's mouth, holding her chin, "Now, let's change the physical laws more, bending."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss~~~~~!!!!!" Masaki widened her eyes, shaking her hips harder than before, doing her best to enjoy this. It was deeper than any other and bending strangely, but it hit all the sweet spots in her pussy. She fell forward, wanting this addictive feeling more and more, breaking so many taboos at once overwhelmed her. She started squirting with every thrust, every touch until she couldn't anymore. She fell forward like a doll.

Masaki slid beside him, with a hazy look in her eyes, falling on Yoruichi's legs.

Jun got on his knees, watching Yoruichi, who enjoyed Tatsuki's and Orihime's fingers in her pussy, their lips on her nipples as she stroked their backs, "Open it for me."

Tatsuki rolled her eyes, pulling Yoruichi's pussy to the side, while Orihime did the same to the other side.

Jun put his hands on their heads, grasping their hair, entering Yoruichi, "Ohhh, this feels good."

He pounded Yoruichi, kissing her madly, as the girls ran their tongues over his palms, forearms, shoulder, and neck. They ran their hands over him as Orihime slid it down to her ass, enjoying this feeling.

He looked towards her, licking her lips, pushing his fingers in her ass, making her squeal as she climaxed, while Tatsuki put his hand over her ass, whispering, "Me too…."

"Ohhh!!! Meee!! Me!! Me!!! Meee!!! Meeeeeeeee!!!!" Yoruichi howled, flinging her head back in joy as he pulverized her pussy. She didn't even have the extra strength to return the girls the favor and finger their pussies. All she wanted was to enjoy his cock, hitting all the right spots, this taboo feeling.

It didn't take long before she was beside Masaki, wiped out, nearly falling asleep at this pace. She got pushed to the side before Masaki was thrown onto her, and the two girls lay down on top of each other.

The boy spread their legs, their pussies touching as he put his hard cock between the two. Their pussies dug against the stiff shaft every time they moved.

Orihime and Tatsuki moaned, pressing their breasts together, sharing the loving kiss unlike they did with others. The two shook their hips in unison, enjoying the cock trapped between their pussies, their engorged nipples rubbing against each other's skins.

"Jun…I want it…." Orihime was the first to beg, wanting a cock in her, and then she had it. She held her breath, arching her back and closing her eyes in bliss. When she opened them, Tatsuki was pulled up by her ass, and Jun's face was in it.

Her hands were on Orihime's breasts, holding onto her best friend, and she got the mouth while the other got the dick.

Orihime moaned even more when Jun's cum filled her up, but he was still stiff, bending the laws for himself.

Tatsuki pushed out her ass over his face, grabbing Orihime's boob with one, and the other went back to grab his hair, stretching herself to the limit, "Yesssss!!!!! Eat me!! Eat me!!! More!! Jun!!! Jun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Junnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Junnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She rolled her eyes to the back of her head; the tidal wave went through her body, hitting her brain repeatedly. Her mouth went agape, dripping her saliva all over Orihime, who was having an orgasm of her own.

Jun breathed heavily, dropping them before moving to Yoruichi, taking her face in his grasp. He forced her mouth open, shoving his cock in her lethargic face, fucking her mouth until she felt awake.

She moaned and cried out, wanting to stop, but Jun had other plans for her, "I want to break you until you would do anything for this. After all, there is something I want you to do for me."

Yubina's Tent,

Guren laughed, sitting outside the tent, "Ahhh~! This is such a fun idea. Why didn't I do this before."

Karin, sitting beside him, felt the chill go down her spine, "What are you thinking?"

Guren chuckled, "Nothing."

Part 2,

Guren waited for a few days before they had their next orders, and they all rushed towards the Land of Valleys, leaving Mai and her husband with Yubina.

Since Guren had already left the Flying Thunder God mark, they could teleport near them right away.

"There is quite a crowd here," Mugino narrowed his eyes, invading the secret facility before they broke the elevators door. Since it was far below, Guren used the sight of his unique Sharingan to see through everything below, yet there were restrictions as if something was stopping him. The eye turned, the tomoe rotated, and the restrictions became minimum before they slowly disappeared.

He could see the layout and weakness and pointed his finger forward, "Rasengan."

But the Rasengan that appeared got compressed by his spiritual pressure, much like what Karin did with her, until he shot out like a beam, with his massive chakra that was enough to create one that was ten times his size, he destroyed every layer, creating a hole big enough for them to jump.

"Let's go."

"Mm," Karin, and Yuzu chased after him, without a single down, only for a stunned Mugino and Mirai to follow, "Wait. What did you do! How was that Rasengan! I have seen Rasengan before, you know!"

Guren chuckled, "Later, we deal with this for now."

He slid down, reaching the end of the room, finding Deepa and Victor standing in front of a fragment of Divine Tree.

Victor's lips turned into a wide grin as he activated the Divine Tree when they appeared, "Eat!! And Grow!! Then bear the Divine Fruit!!!!"

The fragment trembled, about to take the lives of those that were to be sacrificed to it, but Guren threw the Kunai's, using them to teleport and save the humans, putting them at the edge.

"You! I will kill you first!" Deepa crazily laughed, plunging towards him, only for Mirai to appear to stop him.

"You are going nowhere!"

Guren turned in the air, grinning, "Hey! Good job!"

But the instant he did, the bandages appeared, wrapping around him, taking in the massive chakra that even he couldn't control. It was more than the people of this valley, or even some great village, and most tailed beasts.

"Guren!" Mirai worriedly looked up, only for Deepa to use this moment to attack her stomach, hurling her back, laughing, "This is even better!"

"Amazing, fascinating, to think that the tree would grow so fast with just a single ninja!! Eat! Eat!!"

He was screaming when he noticed his voice had disappeared, there was a black cavity in the air, and the bandages were torn apart as Guren walked out, "Oh, we have a guest from another world."

The moment the space opened, three people walked out of it; at the center was a man, more than 3 m tall, with white hair and black roots. His dichromatic scarlet and green eyes looked down at them.

The one beside him looked young, with a hole in his chest, near his neck, and the third one was the young girl with long hair, but half of her face was covered in the mask.

"That's interesting indeed," Ulquiorra watched the tree that desired to suck the chakra out of all about them but cut off its roots before they reached anywhere. He barely moved, but the roots fell on everyone.

"Gee, that pressure," Guren felt his body automatically react to the threat, sweating, feeling his stomach turn over, even though his mind was on the other side, too, looking down on himself simultaneously.

"You, who do you think you are stopping the birth of Divine Fruit!" Victor shouted at them only for Decimo to look at him, sending a wave of his spiritual pressure towards him, and half of his body was destroyed, falling.

"Oye, oye, you can't be serious!! Now, this is some power!!" Deepa was stunned for a moment before he started laughing.

Decimo furrowed his brows, raised his right hand, and snapped in Deepa's direction. The air around them disappeared, the vacuum caused silence, and the next instant Deepa and Victor's regenerating bodies disappeared, erased, along with much of the mass from the ground, the walls, and underground around them, leaving a great chasm that everyone but Guren.

Decimo watched the chasm, "I used too much power… that's why I don't like using my power to kill."

He let his hand fall as if pulling the veil from the world, all the destruction he caused disappeared, but the death's remained real.

"Now then," Decimo floated down from the air until his feet touched the land, with the other two following him, "This Divine Tree of yours…mind if I take it?"

Mugino gulped, trying to speak, but he fell to his knees, much like others before he could.

Roka used her spiritual pressure to help them, while Ulquiorra reminded him, "Lord, for them, your spiritual pressure must be like a deafening roar, the storm they cannot escape, sapping on their strength, stamina, and life itself. I highly doubt they could have a conversation with you."

"Right, I can tell that," Decimo looked at himself with four eyes. Since this was the first time he was in front of a body that hadn't transcended, he realized the effect of his existence when he wasn't using his power to hide it.

He nodded towards Ulquiorra, who opened the portal, and the other Espada, ready to pull the Divine Tree into the Hueco Mundo while the others were watching.

Just as everything was going easy, a portal appeared, and two of the strongest from this world stepped out to face them.

"Guren!"Sasuke looked out for his child first, only to find Guren stripping. Or getting rid of his boots and gloves, and then the t-shirt. But before he could, Sasuke used the Susanoo to surround him, hiding from others' sight, feeling a headache coming, "Do this in private."

Naruto let out a blank laugh, focusing on Decimo, "You are the Lord of Hueco Mundo."

Decimo glanced towards him, "Tsunade…yes. Hokages of the Leaf."

"Hokages," Sasuke narrowed his eyes, hearing the agenda behind the word. It was as simple as telling them that they were being kept an eye on. They could feel many of the vital energy behind them, coming from the other side, as they took the Divine Tree, but the children were their priority.

"All right, I am ready," Guren stretched his body, wearing much lighter clothes, and his chakra burst forth, so thick that it was visible, surrounding them. The tomoe that was only in his one eye appeared in both, rotating as they formed a golden stage two Susanoo, "We'll be fine. So go all out."

"Good," Sasuke nodded, exchanging a look with Naruto, and the two-shot in different directions.

Sasuke rushed towards Ulquiorra, who released massive dark green energy, directly reaching the second release, and Naruto moved towards Decimo, but Roka appeared before him, releasing her own.

Still, the two of them weren't enough, so they moved towards the next release when they all froze, unable to move their bodies, "If you fight here, you will destroy this village. Let's change the location."

Naruto and Sasuke blinked, realizing they were where they fought Momoshiki and Kinshiki, near their Divine Tree.

Decimo walked over to the Divine Tree, observing it, taking a sample, "Go all out. Entertain me."

Sasuke looked around, "How did he…that felt like…."

Naruto narrowed his eyes, remembering the feeling, "Kaguya's Teleportation."

He was distracted, but it was long enough for Roka to transform again, and the mask disappeared from her face. Eight golden spider appendages appeared on her back, the thin sword in her hand, and behind the hair and bandages, a golden Hogyoku in her right eye.

Naruto, who was rushing forward back away, only to sense Sasuke right against her. He looked over his shoulder, seeing the other hollow with a heart-shaped hole and a Hogyoku in his chest, "This is…unexpected."

"Yeah," Sasuke glanced towards Decimo, who wasn't even paying attention to them, and the children, who were watching in the distance, "Be careful."

"Right."

Naruto rushed forward, throwing a punch at Roka, who blocked it with her sword. The two exchanged blows, getting the idea of each other's strength.

From what Roka knew, Barragan's weapon with the Hogyoku had the strength to erase the moon. She, who was Espada number zero, had the Hogyoku was meant to be much stronger, even without her Zanpakuto.

She could effortlessly exchange the quick blows with Naruto, moving at the same speed as him, but she could tell there was much more her enemy could do.

Naruto came to a pause, closing his eyes, using techniques he hadn't in a long time. The color of Kyuubi's cloak turned darker when he used Haki, mixed with the Conqueror's Haki countered the Spiritual Pressure. He learned this as a kid, and it helped him much through the years, but he used it much less when he became the Hokage.

He punched forward; the dark thunder crackled this time, quickly pushing Hoka back.

"It's that move," Roka stopped, dragging her legs against the ground, raising the Earth far behind her from the strength and pressure.

"That move?" Naruto heard that, even though it was lightly said.

Roka raised her eyes from behind the horizontal sword, and a tenseigan appeared in her left eye, covering her in the green cloak and truth-seeking balls on her back, "The one you used to win against him."

1
Support Dominator In Naruto
PatreonSubscribeStar
Report Comment
Cancel
Delete Comment
\
Reported Message in Quotes

Comments (0)

    Search
    Action Required
    You must be logged in to perform this action.