Menu
Read
Series Ranking
Series Finder
Random Series
Latest Series
Genre
Create
Forum
Scribble HubCreateForum
> Dominator In Naruto > Chapter 152 – Isshin’s End and Break
Chapter 152 – Isshin’s End and Break
1.1k 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

[Hi! There is a link to my Instagram, discord and my pages (you can find two more chapters on my page!). Please do support me, either by subscribing on my youtube/insta or by becoming a supporter or member on my page! Thank you so much.]

https://discord.gg/yCBakJY - Discord

https://www.instagram.com/unravel_nna/?hl=en - Instagram

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Nonameavailable

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6OzNI1JhpZmxNAM_cu4BBQ

You can copy link from synopsis.

........................

On Hokage Office’s Roof,

“Did it evolve again?”

“No. It didn’t,” Guren leaned against the railing of the Hokage’s roof, talking to the father of this body, Sasuke Uchiha.

“It probably will in the fight against the Leader of Kara, probably once or twice, but I doubt it would improve any more than that.”

“Probably won’t…not this time.”

“This time?” Sasuke glanced toward Guren, “Let’s just hope there won’t be the next time.”

Guren grinned, “If you were that optimistic, you would have stayed at home rather than running around.”

Sasuke smiled, patting Guren’s head, “You are right.”

He turned towards the empty village, evacuated before turning his eyes to the sky at the Otsutsuki that appeared and not the vessel.

“Are you two ready?”

Sasuke looked over his shoulder to see Naruto and Boruto, who had mastered much of his Karma, nodding, “Yes.”

Hueco Mundo,

“Who do you think would win this battle? Aura?”

“Lord Decimo, Lord Aizen, forgive my intrusion,” A human woman with black hair walked inside the room. Her eyes, emotionless, looked at the four people there; two of them were sitting on their thrones while the other two were standing behind them.

The one was the attendant, the one with the power to copy any attack or move that she saw, and the other was the scientist from the World of Ninjas.

As for the two, the Last Lord of Hueco Mundo and the Current One needed no introduction.

“Aura, you are here,” Decimo glanced towards her, nodding as he welcomed her in what looked like a movie hall from the real world, albeit there were no seats. On the screen was the scene from Konoha, the fight that had already started, with Isshiki having the edge, even though he was fighting against four of them.

The screen closed for a moment during the time that they managed to take Isshiki to another dimension.

“Yes, you called for me?”

Decimo pointed toward the screen at Isshiki, “If I provide you with data about that person. A Hundred Percent of it. Then you can create his body, right?”

“Right. If the data is complete,” Aura nodded, “But to create something this strong, the materials needed….”

“There are God Trees in Otsutsuki’s Dimensions. Although they are withered, the wood should be good enough material,” Orochimaru watched the young human with interest.

Her ability was a dream to many people, to be able to manipulate souls of all matter and hence manipulate the matter. It was the peak of Alchemy or the ability from which Alchemy would originate. He had no idea where Decimo found her from or why he wouldn’t use his power to do the same when he probably could.

As he was thinking, he turned his attention back to the Lord of Hueco Mundo, “I thought the Divine Tree you wanted to create wouldn’t need anything like that? Why would you want to recreate an Otsutsuki’s body?”

“Because they too have a Divine Tree,” Aizen, who was quiet, spoke up, smiling, “Two Divine Fruits are better than one, don’t you think?”

“The second one is for you? I assume?”

“No,” Aizen’s gaze met with Orochimaru’s, causing the other to tense until his gaze moved to Aura, “It’s so that Aura could create another one of that, and then we filled it with our energy to make sure it’s ripe.

“So much power…what do you wish to do with all that?” Even Orochimaru felt that it was too much.

“It’s not about power…. Or a force. I haven’t even decided what to do with those fruits. I want to do this…is because I can and want to see if I can. As for their purpose? It’s better to have when needed than not at all, right?”

“Oh, that is new,” Aizen’s voice interrupted their discussion, making Orochimaru turn his attention towards the screen, raising his eyes, “What is that?”

Unknown Dimension,

CoughCough*

Guren pulled out the rods from his body, coughing up blood, and he wasn’t the only one. Isshiki was in a league of his own, that much was assured; even with Stage 5, he could barely fight against him, but all this bleeding and the amount of chakra he was consuming reinforced Stage 5. He could feel it; the tomoe’s in his eyes were turning, but even when he knew they reached the first limit.

But what surprised him was that he didn’t feel the need to fight anymore; the more it hit the limit, the moment it reached the point, he could feel the surge coming from inside him; the power of this Fragment was awakening. No, it had awakened; all it needed was the time to fully manifest.

“Hah,” Guren raised his eyes to look up at the Otsutsuki fighting against Naruto and Sasuke, although they could barely keep up. A smile appeared on his lips, and he put force on his left leg, cracking the ground beneath him.

He pierced through the air, his body covered in golden flaming energy that shot forward like spikes, trying to break through the cubes that Isshin enlarged but failed to do so. All it could do was push them away, but that was enough for him. He appeared in from of Isshiki, lashing his right leg and hitting Isshiki in the face.

Although, it barely managed to make Isshiki take a step back, “Hm. You are growing stronger?”

Isshiki could see another tomoe forming in his eyes, and he slammed black rods that pierced through Guren’s defenses and body. But the rods, the ones that were impervious to most things, were destroyed by pure energy when Guren focused them.

He punched Isshiki in the stomach, causing him to back, but he punched Gurne right back, hurling him in the distance.

Guren rotated in the air, stopping as there was another burst of energy and the golden energy became thicker, spreading out around him. He lashed them out like whips, tens that Isshiki dodged but left a crater on the surface every time it hit. Even Sasuke and Naruto were almost caught by it.

“Guren, be careful!” Sasuke shouted, reminding him, but his face was met with a grin, a fever that he had noticed before. The passion, craving, desire, everything was written on the face.

He had seen this before; he knew very well that fighting gave Guren a high, and right now, he was riding it, “Naruto!”

“I noticed,” Naruto backed away with Sasuke, where Boruto was hiding.

Even far here, some shockwaves hit their faces every time the whips of golden energy collided with the rods, cubes, and Guren covered the distance between him and Isshiki. He pulled his fist back, and the golden energy created tens of hands; each punch became ten, allowing him to fight Isshiki at equal speeds.

“I don’t have the time to waste at you,” Isshiki brought out more cubes and orbs, but Guren’s strength seemed to grow as another tomoe appeared in his eyes, three on the left, two on the left, two on the left, two on the right, and he started pushing Isshiki back.

“It’s like you have a choice!” Guren grinned, slamming his hand in Isshiki’s chest, zigzagging at an even faster speed to kick him through the air, left, right, left, right, until he slammed his leg on their stomach Isshiki’s body through it.

But when the dust cleared, Isshiki wasn’t there, and suddenly, a leg came from his left. He turned the energy into the defense, continuing the fight, turning the numerous whips into a spiral lance, throwing it at Isshiki, one of which passed through Isshiki’s leg. It still didn’t stop moving forward and hit his face, making Guren’s body roll backward.

His energy abruptly disappeared, causing Isshiki to narrow his eyes. Isshiki had no idea why the energy disappeared, but he didn’t let go of this chance. He used the rods to pierce through his body, kicking him further to the ground before trapping him under the cube. Although, at the last moment, Sasuke used his ability to change Guren’s position with a rock.

“You…?” Sasuke was about to ask if he was ok, but when he looked down, he saw the sixth tomoe appear in Guren’s eyes. At that moment, Guren’s overwhelming chakra disappeared, to the point that his Sharingan or Rinnegan couldn’t see the chakra.

Sasuke looked up, finding that Naruto wasn’t doing very well, he was about to be smashed between two cubes, and he didn’t even have his ability back now. But the cubes stopped before they smashed together as if there was something between them, and it wasn’t Naruto.

Naruto flew out, looking out, wondering what happened, and so was Isshiki for a moment.

He removed the cubes, turning to see Guren standing beside Sasuke, but he was different, “You did something?”

“Right?” Guren’s voice echoed in his ears, followed by a sharp pain all over his body. He looked down at his body, pierced with numerous swords, his thighs, toes, shin.

He absorbed the energy, but the wound wouldn’t heal no matter what he did. Even if they did, then not entirely.

“War leaves marks that do not heal that easily. Only time can heal them…and sometimes, not even that,” Guren’s voice rang in his ear, even though they were standing so far away from him.

Hueco Mundo,

“Lord Aizen, you aren’t going to watch till the end?” Roka asked, only for Aizen to smile in return.

“End? This is already the End. It seems that the jaws of hell won’t be opening, not yet,” He stopped, looking at Decimo from the corner of his eyes.

Decimo glanced at him, “What?”

“Nothing. Just realized something,” Aizen softly laughed, walking out of the room, leaving the two, Orochimaru and Roka, confused.

“What was that?” Orochimaru raised his eyebrows in wonder, asking, even though he thought no one would answer.

Unexpectedly, someone did answer him, “He realized.”

“Realized what?” Orochimaru narrowed his eyes, looking towards Decimo.

“Why I want to create these Chakra Fruits, even though it seems there is no need for them,” Decimo leaned back on the throne, “As usual. He’s a double-edged sword.”

Kurosaki House,

“Something wrong?”

Jun turned his eyes away from the Tv sitting on the couch before turning his eyes toward the right at Tatsuki. She was sitting sideways, her back against the couch’s arm, her feet pushing his thighs to make him pay attention to her.

He rested his head on the couch, “Nothing. There is nothing on the schedule for a year or two. So…a bit happy, I guess?”

Tatsuki scoffed, “You are always free. Rather, I don’t think I ever saw you do anything.”

“It just appears that way,” Jun rolled his eyes, reminding her.

“Right, I forgot. You have others too,” Tatsuki looked up at the roof, returning her eyes to the Tv, “Hm. So you are free, free?”

“Yup. I am free, free.”

Tatsuki leaned forward, getting into his arms, snuggling, kissing his cheek, “Congratulations.”

Jun blinked, looking at her being lovey-dovey, “Ew…just ew….”

“Fucking die!” Tatsuki punched his stomach, making him bend forward, laughing.

“Just die, really,” Tatsuki pulled away, but he cupped her neck, pulling her close, taking her lips. He changed the hand that held her neck, stroking her waist and putting his palm inside her top.

Hell,

“Where…am I? I should have died?”

“You are dead.”

“Dead?” Isshiki looked at his palm, looking around the broken land filled with lava, “Where is this?”

“The lowermost layer of Hell.”

“Hell,” Isshiki frowned, “How do I go back out?”

“You can’t, not yet.”

Isshiki looked up from his hand, finding that no one was around, “Who are you?”

“Your guide. The one who will teach you the ways of Hell…and show you how to gain more power. Become strong enough to defeat the Fragments.”

Soul Society,

“Finally, a well-deserved break!” Jay stretched his arms, yawning.

“Captain! There is still much of the paperwork that you have to do!” Rukia put a stack of papers before him, “There is so much that you haven’t done.”

“But~ It’s my break~!”

“No break for you,” Rukia shot a look at him, “This stack is here because you took so many breaks.”

“Man~! What a guy has to do to get a break!! I want my break!!!”

“Tantrums won’t work, Captain,” Naori Uchiha walked in with another stack, smiling on her lips.

“You people are the worst!”

0
Support Dominator In Naruto
PatreonSubscribeStar
Report Comment
Cancel
Delete Comment
\
Reported Message in Quotes

Comments (0)

    Search
    Action Required
    You must be logged in to perform this action.