Tier 1.15: Tight Places [Aaron]
2.9k 6 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey! Hey!

There's a content warning on this chapter. Expect to witness a graphic scene of lesbian sex, with some extremely mild consent issues. If that bothers you skip to the next chapter. This is one of the rare cases where the sex scene is in a chapter with an important plot development. So, I added a spoiler below this note with a summary of the chapter for those not reading it.

This is also a super long chapter. I wanted to split it into two but the only places to do it would have resulted in one very long chapter and one very short one, so I left it together. 

And ... a quick additional note to say, my bad! I meant to list the loot from the killing of the watchtower boss at the beginning of the last chapter and completely forgot. The party received 20 gold coins, and each player received one item that they would find useful. All the items were tier 2 with an additional bonus, and none of them change the outcome of the last chapter. I've incorporated the items into everyone's inventories. And I finally, got all the character sheets added to the glossary (Yay!), and they're all up to date as of the start of this chapter.

Kisses!

Spoiler

HUGE SPOILER!

Here's a recap of this chapter if you're skipping it: the group gets the troll's treasure. Among the coins and potions there's an upgraded Iron Staff for Josh, an upgraded ax for Jonathan, a new studded leather skirt for Mack, and a nipple ring of Mysticism for Tanner. Aaron finds a locked door in the cave where they're trapped, but sees a key hanging on the other side. They then find a small vent-sized tunnel and Aaron and Ellie enter it, hoping to get to the other side of the door and let the others out. While crawling through the tunnel, a romantic escaped occurs. When they finally get out of the air vent, they are in a different part of the dungeon and the rest of the party still in the troll's cave.

[collapse]

I don't know what I found more odd: Tanner standing there naked oblivious to her own nudity, or the way she was speaking up in front of everyone. Neither was very characteristic.

When I informed her of her current state, she looked as though she might drop dead of embarrassment and ran off. My first instinct was to go after her, but then I remembered that there was no way out, so she couldn't get lost, and she was probably planning to dress and wouldn't appreciate me looking on.

Rick, who had been watching Tanner as she left, shook his head to clear it and addressed the group. "Um, we should probably split up and search for an exit."

"And we should look for loot while we're at it," Mack said. "That big bastard must have a few good things lying around."

The troll turned out to have lots of tier 1 crap. If we were just starting out, it some of it might've be useful, but we were in the market for more powerful items now. Not to mention, a lot of it was the plate-mail and heavy weapons of the tower guards. There were a few useful things however. We gave the Iron Staff +2 to Josh as an upgrade, and the tier 2 hand-ax went to Jonathan.

The other two items were a bit more controversial. There was a nipple-ring with a Mystic Energy bonus. Ellie couldn't use it because of its size, and neither Rick or Josh wanted anything to do with it. Tanner was pretty mortified, but I finally convinced her no one would ever see it. And since items embedded in skin (instead of worn on skin) became invisible with her, it was advantageous for her to use piercing.

Then there was the Studded leather skirt that seemed custom made for Mack seeing as it came off another Felinoid. But she complained it was way too short and verging on micro-mini territory. Although the real problem was that it was low-cut in the back to allow her tail out. Which resulted in it displayed several inches of crack and cheek. Mack of course couldn't see this, and no one had the heart to tell her.

During the search, I came across a steel door. It looked like something from a real-life prison, except it was only about four-feet high. The gray metal had rivets all along the edges and small barred window at what was roughly eye-level for me. It had been built into a wall that wasn't natural and had been constructed with massive square blocks of granite. No handle or lock was visible. The room on the other side was in darkness.

Jonathan used a lantern to get some light in, since my Starlight spell couldn't extend past the room I was in. 

She said, "Look! There's a key-ring on that hook over there." 

There was a bunch of talk about using belts and clothes twisted into rope to snag it like in some old Western, but the hook had to be nearly twenty-feet from the door. We didn't have anything that could possibly be strung together to cover that distance. While we were trying to come up with other options, Rick called everyone over to a spot several yards to the left of the door.

He pointed out a hole in the rock just above his head. "It looks like an air-shaft of some sort." It appeared to have been carved and had the dimensions of an air-vent, being about fourteen-inches high and eighteen wide.

I few of the party (mainly Mack) thought I should explore it and see if I could get to the other side of the door to let them out. But I argued it could lead absolutely anywhere and would mean us getting split up. And worse, I'd be isolated and probably killed. We went back and forth on it for a good half-hour, but it really came down to me giving it a go or all of us rotting along with the cave troll (which was getting awfully ripe as time passed).

Ellie volunteered to go with me, and I felt a little better that I wouldn't be facing the unknown alone. Rick healed my wounds, then hoisted me into the shaft. I shimmied a few feet forward, and I heard Ellie clamber in after me. I didn't bother with light to begin with. The tunnel was straight with no turn offs, and only a slight incline leading us upward. It made a hard left, taking us farther from the door, but then began to curve back around. The bend, however, was so gradual I had trouble telling exactly what direction we were heading in. 

After about an hour, I came to a T-junction and cast some light to see if either direction seemed better than the other. We'd been climbing so long on such a slight slope that we might have been on the same level or we might have gone up to a higher one. So, even though I thought the right branch would lead us in the direction of the door. The left one might being us back to the original level and be the better choice.

I'd been taking some time pondering the decision, when I suddenly felt something rub against my most private of privates.

"Gah!" I screamed.

"Sorry," Ellie said, and I realized it had been her hand that touched me. "I can see straight up your dress, and just staring at it like this ... Wow! I mean ... The whole time we've been in here, it's been so close. I could feel its heat. Smell your juices. But now to see it ... It's quite irresistible. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course I mi–"

She scooted up. Her body pressed my thighs apart, and she thrust her head into my groin, then took a long sniff.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked. My heart beat thunderously with panic. At least, I thought it was panic. But there were butterflies fluttering in my stomach, and I found myself hoping she wouldn't withdraw.

"I've just been so horny, and I can tell that you need attention too. Let me help."

I was about to tell her absolutely no, but when her tongue took a long, hard lick of me. The words dried in my throat, and the only thing I said was: "Haaannn!"

Soon, the tunnel was filled with my panting breath and the slurping, sucking sounds of her tongue and lips as she crammed her face against my pussy. My fingers clawed at the stone floor, trying to get some purchase, trying to release some of the building tension by gripping something tightly.

She pulled back and began stroking with her fingers again. They glided over the sopping surface. "Do you like that?" she asked.

"Yes," I croaked in a voice lost in nervousness and desire.

She hoisted my dress over my hips and maneuvered me onto my back. And I learned exactly what the expression "putty in her hands" meant. I would have let her do anything in that moment.

It was crazy. We were stuck in an air vent in a middle of a dungeon crawl. We really shouldn't be doing this. But I didn't care. She was right: I did need attention, and I did like it. It was so different than when I had masturbated. My hand had been nothing like a soft wet tongue or the suction she created with her mouth. Even when she pushed a finger into me, it felt entirely different. It was something foreign. I wasn't pleasuring myself, I was being fucked!

"Harder," I told her. "Fuck me harder!"

"Oh, I'll fuck you as hard as you like."

She built up the rhythm of her thrusting hand as she licked and sucked on my clit. Every so often, she'd add another finger until three of them were ramming into me.

I lay back, handfuls of my dress caught in my fists and moaned. "Aahhhh! Ahhhhh! Oooooohhh!" My slutty cries echoed around me. 

"Cum for me, Baby. Cum for me."

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhhh!" I groaned as I got closer. Why the hell had we been fighting monsters. We should have been doing this and only this since the beginning. I didn't want it to ever end. And yet, I so needed to cum. The orgasm trapped inside of me was like a physical thing smothering my thoughts and senses.

"Oooooohhhh! Oh!  Oh! Yaaahhhh-haaaa!" My body thrashed, banging itself against the tunnel, but I barely noticed. The tension blew out something in my brain, and the relief was cold water after years in the desert. I got an alert about my special skill unlocking, but despite a twinge of curiosity I pushed it away for later.

"Oh, my God! You squirted all over my face."

"Sorry."

"No. I like it. My turn now."

I caught a quick glimpse of her face before she started directing me to move to a new position. In the faint light of the spell, it glistened with sweat and my ejaculate and was twisted into an expression of great need.

It took some time to reposition ourselves, me crawling down one branch backward, and she crawling up the other one forward, but I managed to get between her legs with her sex in my face. She'd shed her ribbon panties, and humidity seemed to rise off her mound in eager waves, and I understood what she meant about it being irresistible.

I started much the same way I had with myself, working my fingertips along her labia and exploring her clitoral hood. But my mouth was watering, I couldn't hold myself back from diving in. I'd gone down on a couple of my girlfriends (I hadn't gotten comfortable enough with all of them to do it), but now I realized how blindly I'd approached the task. Having a vagina myself, I now knew what I would want and what I wouldn't. My technique was immediately improved. I thirstily tasted her warm flowing juices, driving my tongue against her hot insides. She let out a cooing noise, and I kept at it, adding a flourish around her clit every fourth or fifth drive. A fine peach-fizz bush tickled my nose.

"Oh, yeah! Oh! Yeah!" she said. A hand clasped the back of my head and pushed me in closer. "That's it. Oh! Eat me! Eat meeeeee!"

I did as she commanded, happy to please her. My world became her pussy, and I explored every bit that I could reach with my mouth over and over, my jaw growing sore.

When I tried to push a finger in, she pulled my hair and said, "No, I just want your mouth. Tongue fuck me, bitch!"

I found I enjoyed taking her orders, especially when it made her let out squealing noises of pleasure.

My head raised and lowered, my tongue rigid as it slipped in and out of her nether lips.

"I'm soooo fucking close! Just ... a little ... more!"

I redoubled my efforts. My neck started to ache from the repetitive motion.

Her legs clamped around my head and her fingers dug into my hair, tugging it tight. 

"Yhaaaa! Oooohh-ahhhh!" she screamed. Her vagina twitched and trembled under my mouth.

I thought we were done, but she had other plans. She got me to turn around, and I thought she planned on going down on me again, but instead, she yanked my legs so they were around her hips, and her legs were spread on either side of mine. Our groins pressed tight together.

Then, she started grinding. "Aaaaaahhh!" I moaned as the sensation made my desire soar again.

Ellie wasn't very strong, but she had strength enough to yank me against her, while she rode down onto me, both our pussies wet and lubed from our juices and saliva. Each time she pressed in against me, she grunted: "Unh!" While I was making, "Hmmm! Mmmph!" sounds.

We came together, howling our joy. I was coated in a sheen of sweat that drenched my dress.

Ellie said, "Damn! I needed that!"

* * *

Once we recovered ourselves, and were ready to move on, we decided on the left branch after Ellie pointed out it might lead to another room just as the shaft we'd entered had. 

We came across a few more branches, but kept following the downward slope. We rested at one point, and I checked the system notification I'd ignored earlier.

*** Congratulations ***

Your special skill is now unlocked!

Receive the skill Nectar of Life!

 

I immediately pulled up the text on what this skill did.

At Level 1, the Nectar of Life skill means you will discharge a healing fluid during orgasm that will restore 10 Life Force points to all who consume it. In addition, it will bestow a sense of energy and well-being with temporary bonuses to Harmony (+2), Stamina (+2), as well as the hidden score for Arousal Potency (+4).

What the fuck! Was this what Mack got too? No wonder she didn't want to talk about it. And what on Earth was Arousal Potency?

There was a lot I needed to investigate, but it would have to wait. It was time to move on.

We finally reached an opening. I peered into a room lit by a fire in a hearth and a few torches on the walls. It was large, but only a fraction of the size of the the troll cave, and about five-feet high. The vent lets out at the top of a wall by the ceiling. Four creatures sit around a table near the fire playing cards. There were other empty tables strewn about, giving the place a pub atmosphere, although I didn't see any food or drinks anywhere. At first, I thought they might be goblins, but they didn't resemble the ones I'd encountered before. I did a system check, and they were identified as Boggles.

Boggles: Also called Boggies, are diminutive humanoid beings with some canine features. They form large communities and are rarely found on their own. The are extremely adept at tunneling and crafting, making their underground layers dangerous wonders. They are fiercely territorial and only have a limited grasp of language, this makes communication with them nearly impossible, and encountering them will usually result in a fight. Boggles range between 3 and 6 in level.

The four at the table all had the similar appearance of skinny, hairy halflings with over-sized heads. They were covered in short brown fur and wore no clothes. Their noses extended in short snouts and floppy spaniel-like ears hung off the sides of their heads. When they laughed or grunted a syllable to celebrate or bemoan a card that was played, their sharp pointy teeth showed. Various weapons were slung over the backs of the chairs they sat on: a crossbow, a sword, something that may have been a pole-ax, and I could see what the fourth one had. 

A new choice stood before me: jump down and start a lopsided battle or retreat and find another route through the air-vent.

 

53