Tier 1.34: Stray Cat Strut [Mack]
1.8k 10 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
When they leave the inn, should the members of the party change (see note below)?
  • No, I like things just the way they are with the 8 current members. No more, no less. Votes: 7 16.3%
  • There are too many members, some should leave and never be heard from again. Votes: 4 9.3%
  • I'd like a reshuffling with some of the old characters and some new but keeping the size the same. Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Having some characters tagging along temporarily is fine, but the core party should remain the same. Votes: 19 44.2%
  • The more the merrier, so long as no one else gets POV chapters. Votes: 7 16.3%
  • I want you to add more characters and everyone should have POV chapters. Votes: 2 4.7%
Total voters: 43 · This poll was closed on May 21, 2021 08:45 PM.
Hey! Hey!

All right readers! It's weekend poll time.

After the last chapter, I started to wonder about the party and all of its members. Here at the inn, they'll have a chance to break apart or join up with others. Mainly, I was thinking of them teaming up with several of the others just until they reach town. But I know the number of characters is causing confusion with the story, so I thought I'd ask about how you felt about things. Also, when I say new characters, it might not be the ones they met in the last chapter.

But ... I have added the characters introduced in the last chapter to the Party List since it might be hard to remember who each of them are.

CONTENT WARNING: This chapter contains a scene of graphic (and very awkward, at first) heterosexual sex involving a cat woman and a woman in a cat-man's body. If that bothers you, you can skip it. It contains absolutely no plot.

Spoiler

The Party

Cherry-Blossom — Wood Sprite, Forester (Level 6) — They/Them

Mack — Felinoid, Duelist (Level 7) — She/Her

Yarrow — Elenian, Hedge Witch (Level 8) — She/Her

Trogia — Corrupt Human, Dark Acolyte (Level 6) — He/Him

Rick — Elenian, Shaman (Level 6) — He/Him

Crystal — Gnome, Ax-Maiden (Level 8) — She/Her

Ellie — Pixie, Trickster-Mage (Level 6) — She/Her

Sulin — Human, Archer (Level 5) — She/Her

 

Additional Cast:

Roger — Male Lutrin, Fencer (Level 4) — He/Him

Barry — Intersex Unseelie, Shadow-Mage (Level 3) — He/Him

Sue — Male Felinoid, Burglar (Level 2) — She/Her

Tania — Male Leprechaun, Charm-caster (Level 3) — She/Her

[collapse]

 

Sue took me back to her room. It was on the second floor with all the other guest rooms. The inn seemed a little anachronistic and a bit too much like a modern hotel with the room door being numbered (7) and locked with a key.

We hadn't checked out our rooms yet, so I didn't have an idea what to expect. It turned out to be pretty disappointing.

Light came from one small, dusty window. The only furniture were four narrow cots lined up military fashion. They had hay mattresses (I could tell because the hard stocks showed through the thin fabric). Each of them had one sheet and one gray blanket. No pillows were in sight.

I'd stayed at hostels that were nicer than this.

Sue eyed me as though she were waiting for me to make the first move.

My mind still hadn't caught up with the whole situation. I knew I needed to relieve my Arousal ranking and not just because of the warning I'd received. For the last couple of days, my horniness had almost been blinding. My body was in desperate need of release. It was like severe hunger or thirst. So, when I'd seen that cute cat-boy sitting in the beer-garden, I knew he'd be the one.

His skin was darker than mine, just on the deeper side of tanned. His hair and fur was a coffee-brown with slightly lighter highlights that caught the sun. He was lean but muscular and wore tight leather pants and a silly little vest that had crisscrossed leather down both sides exposing skin. Standing before me, his hard cock pressed against his pants and revealed a gratifying size.

But this was all undercut somewhat by finding out he was a Sue and a she. 

I mean, I still wanted her to bang me, but did that make me gay? Her gay? How was this different that being with a woman with a strap-on? Other than the mess at the end.

I decided the best way to keep this from getting all existential was to make it completely physical. This was just a stupid game after all. None of it was real. She wasn't a he or a she. She was a collection of bits and bytes operated by a human consciousness.

I started untying my corset. 

"This might take a few minutes," I said. "Why don't you take those pants off."

"Um, okay." Sue didn't move. "You can leave that on if you like. Breasts don't really do anything for me."

"Uh, sure. But this thing is pretty uncomfortable, I'd prefer it off."

"Oh, right. I've never worn a corset myself. Never wanted to. Bras are uncomfortable enough."

"Er ... yeah." It was a good thing I was as horny as a fourteen-year-old boy in a girl's locker room right now, because this conversation wasn't really a mood setter. "You're going to be able to use that thing, aren't you?" I asked nodding to her crotch, while I still struggled with the lacing of my top.

"Yeah, it gets hard all the time. I really don't know how men deal with them. Also, its been a few days since I gave myself a hand-job."

"I think it's called jacking-off when you're doing it to yourself."

"I guess."

"Wow, your swagger has really disappeared. From your comments earlier, I kind of thought you'd have me bent over by now."

"Sorry," she said. "I've become really rude and obnoxious lately. I think its a felinoid thing. I've noticed it in some of the others staying here. But now that I'm actually about to ..." She took a deep breath. "I'm kind of nervous as fuck. I haven't been with anyone since I became like this. Barry and I had discussed getting together. You know, to lower our points. But in the end, he didn't want to as a ... Well, he just didn't want to. Roger wouldn't even discuss it, although he would have been better for me with him still being male. So, yeah, you're offer sounded like a good solution, and my mouth kind of got ahead of me. But now that I'm here ..."

 I finally pulled off the corset. It was the first time my breast were free since they'd grown at the temple. The weight of them was new and a bit startling. I couldn't help but cup them in my hands. 

I didn't even realize it could be taken as a seductive pose until Sue said, "You don't have to do that for me. As I said those don't interest me. I got some of my own." She glanced down at her body, then added, "At home."

My skirt went next. I decided to leave my boots on. They had nearly as much laces as the corset, and if we didn't get to this soon, I think she would actually manage to kill my mood.

She just stood there not looking at me, the way women do at the shower in the gym.

Why did I always have to do everything?

I undid her belt and let it fall. I was close enough to her that I felt her body heat and saw her chest rising and falling with her quick nervous breaths. I pulled her pants down to her knees. And eight inches of dick tumbled out at me. 

"Well, this isn't so bad," I said, taking hold of it. She gasped. I slid my hand up and down it a few times before getting onto my knees.

I'd never liked giving blow-jobs, but I figure it might blow her mind and snap her out of her paralysis.

I make a show of it, slurping as I take it all in, bobbing my head, and running it over my face.

Her eyes were as big as saucers as she stared down at me, naked except for my leather boots, prostrate before her with her dick in my mouth.

"How can you be such a slut?" she asked with wonder. "We met like five minutes ago."

I gave her shove, and she backed into the door.

"Don't shame me." I got up and pressed myself against her. Her cock weighed against my stomach. The skin was hot and throbbed with its own heartbeat. "Look, this is a role-playing game. You understand the concept, right? It's time to get into the role. Do you think you can do that, or are you going to pussy out?"

I've always hated the pussy being used as a sign of weakness, when it completely isn't, but it just seemed so appropriate in this context, for several reasons.

"Yeah." She cleared her throat. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Come on then." I crawled onto the nearest bed and presented myself to her. My tail whipped up into an arc that nearly reached my head.

Looking at her, I wasn't sure if she was going to bolt from the room or spontaneously orgasm. But to my relief, she approached me. She put a hand on my ass, but pulled it away as though it burned her. Holding on to her cock, she aimed it at my entrance.

"So, you're all right with this?" she asked.

"No. I have my ass in the air because its so comfortable for my back. Will you just get it over with?"

She made a gulping sound. And stuck it in.  I was wet enough that it glided with little resistance.

"Ooooh," she said, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. "So, that's what that feels like."

She drew it outward, but before she could think too much about it, I rode back on her. She took a sharp intake of breath.

I worked the shaft, slamming my ass against her pelvis, bringing it all into me. It was bigger than that merchant boy or even my usual dildo, but this felinoid vagina had no problems with it. It felt right at home in there. Not expecting Sue to last very long, I rubbed my clit while I moved on her cock.

But soon she was getting into it too, rocking against me, then hammering it in. She also turned out to be pretty chatty, which was kind of annoying, but with her deep voice, it let me imagine that it was actually some sexy guy I was with.

"Oh yeah! Take it! Take it! You're so hot, I feel like I'm melting inside of you! Yeah! Yeah! Take it! Take it all! Oooooh! Yeah!" Her hands grabbed my hips and she started impaling me on her dick. "You're so hot with that tail and those ears! I want to cum inside of you. I want to fill you! I want to cum! Oh God! I'mmmm cummmmming!"

She blasted away inside of me, giving me a jerky thrust with each rope of her cum. I felt her sweat hit my back like raindrops. I redoubled my effort in self-stimulation and came, a moment after she'd grown quiet.

She rolled over on her back gasping for breath like a typical man.

I chuckled at the thought and rolled over on my back beside her.

"That was incredible! she said. When I didn't say anything, she asked, "Was it incredible for you?"

"It was ... good."

"Good?" She asked incredulously.

"It was nice."

"Nice?" Her voice rose.

"Well, you didn't exactly wait for me."t

Her face turned red. Out of embarrassment or anger I couldn't tell. Then, I noticed her slimy, limp dick was twitching on her stomach and beginning to harden again.

She said, "Well, I'll just have to fuck you better next time."

"You better, bitch."

She got on top of me. Her steamy breath huffed in my face. She leaned down and kissed me, nothing gentle or small, but big and wet with lots of tongue. She was beginning to finally get into this.

The tip of her cock probed about until she found my entrance. She pushed herself back in with a sigh, and said, "Your pussy is so amazing!"

"I know."

"No. You don't. Not like I know." She began pumping still kissing me. I grabbed her right hand that was pressed against the mattress and moved it to my breast. She didn't take it away. In fact, she started kneading it and squeezing the nipple artfully. She obviously knew what she liked when it was being done to her.

The thought of having this woman being so into my body, was turning me on. Between kisses, I looked into her eyes and said, "Fuck me, Sue! Make me you're bitch."

She moaned, and my words seemed to drive her wild. She began pile-driving down into me, and I wrapped my legs around her waist, enjoying the ride. She had one had on my breast and the other on my ass. Her huge cock filled me. I was still riled up from the first session and I could feel the orgasm building already.

"It feels soooo good inside you," she said, starting her running monologue again. "You make me love this dick. I just want to fuck you over and over. I want you to be my bitch. Ooooh! I want you to be my bitch! This feels so good! So good! Yeah! Yeah!"

I tuned her out and just enjoyed the hard fucking she was giving me. 

Sue had switched gears when it came to sex with me pretty quickly, and I wonder what else I could get her to do.

"Suck my nipples," I ordered her.

She pulled her face from mine, a little stunned. But then, bent down to my chest. She took a mouthful of my left boob and sucked on it while tonguing my nipple. She made adorable little mewing sounds while she suckled.

"Unnnnnnn!" I moaned.

My hands went to her head and massaged her ears. She went rigid as if hit with an electric current. When she started to move again her whole body vibrated with a deep purr. She was actually purring, and her body shivered warmly against me, but even more her cock thrummed against my inner walls with each thrust. 

I was almost there.

"Cum for me," I told her.

"Oh, baby! Oh, baby! Ghaaaaaaa!" She pushed deep into me and exploded.

I eased into my orgasm at the same time, letting it wash over me like a tidal wave. My body convulsed with pleasure, and I began purring too. The ecstasy was so pure and intense, my mind became a blank fuzz for several seconds. This is what I'd needed.

Sue kept pumping more of her burning seed into me. It seemed to go on for ever. When she finally stopped, she hugged me close with tears in her eyes.

I had to wait until I got my breath back before I could talk. "All right. Lets take a little cuddle break then see if we can't milk you dry."

She kissed my neck and said, "I love you."

"What the fuck?!?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

40