Tier 1.44: Decisions, Decisions [Trogia]
1.1k 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

The Party

Cherry-Blossom — Wood Sprite, Forester (Level 9) — They/Them

Mack — Felinoid, Duelist (Level 9) — She/Her

Yarrow — Wapita, Hedge Witch (Level 10) — She/Her

Trogia — Corrupt Human, Dark Acolyte (Level 7) — He/Him

Rick — Elenian, Shaman (Level 8) — He/Him

Crystal — Red Gnome, Ax-Maiden (Level 10) — He/Him

Ellie — Pixie, Trickster-Mage (Level 8) — She/Her

Sulin — Human, Archer (Level 7) — She/Her

[collapse]

 

The rooms at the inn reminded me of my brief stint in office work. It was about the same size as a cubical, and the walls didn't quite reach the ceiling, which was a good thing or else I would've needed a candle to find the lantern in my windowless accommodation.

I cleaned up at the wash stand and left the bowl muddy and the rag black with grime. I still didn't feel entirely clean, but it was the best that was going to happen with the shit they'd given me.

When I went downstairs to the "lounge," (a small room with five chairs and a shelf with some bottles of liquor), I met Rick.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Sulin and Mack took off to check out the town, and Blossom and Sulin are resting." He rolled his eyes to indicate what he really thought they were up to. He acted as if he was fed up their antics, but if Yarrow had been there, he'd still be in his room too, resting.

All this sex everyone was having was making me absolutely insane. My Arousal Potency had been maxed out for days, but the outfit my master gave me didn't let me do anything about it. At first, I thought that the thong's ability not to make any of the kinks permanent was a good thing, but having a new one everyday was an even worse torture. I'd started with wanting to be humiliated and degraded, then it changed to a fierce foot fetish. Today, I just wanted something up my ass.

Not anal sex exactly (although the thought was worryingly exciting), but I really just wanted something—anything up there. With every object I saw, a part of my mind evaluated if it would fit or not and how pleasant it would feel.

I was so done with this shit!

Having my AP maxed out was suppose to accelerate my rate of corruption, but it was still inching up agonizingly slowly. I was only at 16%. It was almost as bad as my leveling up.  I killed half a dozen bandits, and I was only level 7. Sure they were nearly all low level, but still. Here Yarrow and Crystal were at 10 already, and I seemed to be falling behind.

Rick said, "This place is depressing as hell. Want to take a walk?"

Elk-boy wasn't my most favorite person, but I don't know if I had any favorites at the moment, and a walk sounded like a good idea.

Outside, people were still running around cheering and singing like a bunch of idiots. The inn was set back from the main street with a path leading to it through an alley between two buildings. We emerged between a dress shop and a general store. The street didn't take long to look at. We walked up one side and back down the other. They seemed to have one of everything.  A blacksmith that did armor, one that did weapons, a tannery, a place for women's clothes, one for men's, a jeweler's, a place for magic wands and stuff, then there was the lingerie store and the sex shop just like every medieval town had. 

And it wasn't like they really needed these. Most of the clothes looked like lingerie anyway and right in the jeweler's window was a sparkling silver butt-plug with a big red gem at the end.

"Are you all right?" Rick asked.

I realized I'd been staring at the plug for far too long. My mouth had gone dry and a cold sweat beaded my forehead. I tried to shake it off and kept walking.

"We should see about selling our shit," I said.

"Everything is closed for the celebration. But yeah, tomorrow we'll have to see about liquidating all the items we've gathered."

"Yeah, it will be nice to buy some stuff instead of just the trash we strip of off corpses," I said. Although there wasn't much I could change. My master, Ezieri wouldn't let me wear anything that covered my thong and nipple-rings. Although I could get better shoes and replace my stupid hat. It looked more like a soiled diaper than something worthy of an adventurer.

"What do you think will happen?" Rick asked. When I asked what he meant, he went on, "With the party. We're suppose to decide about staying together or not at the first town, remember?"

I vaguely recalled something about that. But honestly, most of my memories from the time my Intellect was sub-human were blurry and fragmented. I said, "Don't know. I have to admit it will seem strange to split up." Bizarrely I meant it. Part of me wanted to get away from these assholes as quickly as I could (my so-called friends included), but to not be all together anymore would feel weird.

We reached the town square area by the water and ran into Mack and Sulin. 

"Looks like the town has a new statue," Mack said. Suling let out a groan of disgust.

In the center of the square, a group of villagers struggled to raise the bandit's battery ram so it stood up straight. The cart had been removed, and it was just the mahogany dick. They finally got it standing and piled stones around the base to keep it from tipping over. Then, they all started dancing around it, singing a song about spring with a chorus that went on about "banging 'till I drop" or some such shit.

Mack said, "Looks like they achieved a successful erection."

"This place is so twisted," Sulin said. "We can't even enjoy a celebration in our honor without staring at a giant phallus."

"Speak for yourself," Mack said. "It's not a celebration I want to be at unless it involves a giant phallus."

"You fit right in here."

Rick said, "It looks like they're celebrating the lifting of the siege, and it has very little to do with us."

Sulin pointed over to the side of the square. A long table had been set up and was being covered in white linens. "Big dinner tonight. All for us."

"An orgy too," Mack said, waggling her eyebrows.

"A what now?" I asked, not sure if I heard right or if she was making a joke I didn't get.

"A big orgy. After dinner, their going to have a village-wide fuck-fest right here in the square."

"So damn twisted," Sulin said.

* * *

They called us for dinner right around dusk. The sunny afternoon became overcast and reminded me of the morning's rain. It didn't seem like the weather could make up its mind in Feronia any better than IRL.

Yarrow and Crystal were brought in wearing crowns of white wildflowers like they were something special. Yarrow strolled right into the square buck naked. (Heh-heh! Buck naked, get it? Buck like a deer ... never mind.)  She was pretty hot, and had I not been constricted by this chastity device, I'd fuck her no problem. Still, it was a strange contrast to see her like this, when I remembered the nerd I'd been friends with so long.

Yarrow had always been painfully dweeby. None of her clothes ever seemed to fit properly and all seemed to come out of the bargain bin at Walmart. She wore too many layers all the time. Even in the middle of summer it wasn't uncommon to see her with a wool sweater over her polyester dress shirt. Its funny she was turned into an elk, when she always looked like a pudgy mole.

And her hair was always a mess with cowlicks sticking up all over the place. She could walk out of a barbershop and still look like he hadn't washed or combed it in days. Her eyes always looked beady staring out of his thick lens that were stuck in the cheapest frames available in the western hemisphere. But now she was a total hottie (albeit a bit of a hippy looking one) strutting around without any clothes on.

Rick seemed kind of annoyed seeing her like that. I guess he didn't like his girlfriend being saved up in the spank-bank of so many strangers. Not that the villagers seemed to care one way or another. To them it was like nudity was a perfectly normal wardrobe choice.

The mayor sat in the middle of the table with Yarrow and Crystal on wither side, then some town elders, then us at the ends. The Tanja-chick made some long-winded speech thanking us. I ignored it. The food came. There wasn't a lot of meat just some roasted game birds and lots of stewed vegetables and shit. But I was pretty hungry, so it was okay. The sweets that came out later were better. But better still was all the wine they kept pouring. It was some weird shit made from flowers or something, but it did pack a punch.

I was so drunk that I was watching the orgy for nearly fifteen minutes before I realized what was happening. Unfortunately, once I did, my horniness start screaming in my head. I'd never been so turned on in my entire life (and that's saying something, there was this one weekend when I was fifteen and I discovered porn ...), and my beloved wiener was nothing but a cold dead worm in its leather prison. The overall feeling made me wand to scratch open my belly and pull out my insides.

Instead, I went back to the inn and to bed. 

* * *

The next day we fell into two distinct camps: those that had fucked to their hearts content and those with very blue balls or ovaries or whatever girls get. Cherry, Mack, Ellie, Crystal, and Sulin were the ones not looking agitated and sour.

Today my kink was cross-dressing. Luckily, with my clothing limitations, there wasn't much chance it would get me in trouble. Although now it was the lingerie store's window I lingered at.

We sold off everything and split the loot. There was some debate about giving an equal share to Sulin, but no one could figure out what we had before we ran into her to separate it out properly, so it was easiest just to split it evenly. We ended up with just over 26 gold each, which seemed like a fortune.

We worked all of this out at a tavern over a lunch of cold meats, cheese, bread, and cider. 

When the money was sorted out, Crystal said, "Well, guess it's time we decide the future of our little band. Back when we met up in the watchtower, I didn't think we'd be together more than a day or two. But after the last week or so, I find this decisions harder than I expected. How should we handle it? With a straight up vote?"

Cherry said, "No. No voting. Like you said, Crystal, we're not in a position we expected to be. Also, I believe we expected there'd be other players to join up with when we made our decision. Maybe even a guild. But it's just us in this town. I think we should go around and have everyone state if they still want to be a part of this group or not. Are people agreeable to that?"

"Are you suggesting that the four of us might choose to go off on their own," Yarrow said. "Because I though the while point of coming to Feronia was to spend some time together."

"It was, and I'm hoping we still might. But today we decide if we're a party of eight or not. I for one will stay regardless of what everyone else decides. For better or worse, this is my party." They placed their hand in the middle of the table in some sort of gesture that seemed to mean she was in.

Ellie put her hand next to Cherry's. "I'll stay with you even if that means saying goodbye to some of my other friends."

Rick said, "You won't have to say goodbye to me." He put his hand in too. Although he glanced nervously to Yarrow.

"Well, I'm not going to leave my old drinking buddies behind," Crystal said and his dainty little hand. He tried to talk all gruff, but couldn't quite pull it off with his high girly voice.

Mack sneered. "Looks like the party we rescued is taking over." There were some objections to her using the term rescued, but she plowed on ignoring them. "But I see how this is going, and I have no desire to me the odd woman out." With a big show of reluctance, she added her hand.

"Of course, I'm staying," Yarrow said.

Then it was just Sulin and me. I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do. There was some appeal in going off on my own. I could head back to easier part of the zone. Maybe walk back up the road to where we started and find some dupes who I could boss around and forma  new party where my level 7 was something special. But then, if I left them, I might never have a chance to get my revenge once I reached my demonic ascension.

Without a word, I put my hand on the table.

Sulin scratched her neck. "Well, I can't say I ever felt very welcome in this group. And I doubt any of us would be friends in the real world. But yeah, we work pretty well together. So, I'll stick with it."

A lot of the assholes cheered and laughed and acted like it was some great thing, even though absolutely nothing had changed.

When everyone had settled down, Cherry suggested, "Well, we're in town. We have gold in our pockets. I think we should spend the afternoon shopping."

"That's the best idea I've heard all day," I said.

 

27