Tier 1.50: Rite of Passage [Rick]
1.3k 12 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey! Hey!

I realize the last chapter was a bit rushed, so I took a little more time with this one.

There is a content warning. This contains a scene of heterosexual sex from a male perspective. If you don't want to read that stop reading when the ritual starts.

Spoiler

The Party

Cherry-Blossom — Marquesses Wood Sprite, Forester (Level 10) — They/Them

Mistie Frisky — Cloud Leoposa, Duelist (Level 10) — She/Her

Yarrow — Wapita, Hedge Witch (Level 11) — She/Her

Trogia — Corrupt Human, Dark Acolyte (Level 8) — He/Him

Rick* — Elenian, Shaman (Level 10) — He/Him

Crystal — Red Gnome, Ax-Maiden (Level 10) — He/Him

Ellie* — Pixie, Trickster-Mage (Level 10) — She/Her

Savanna — Human, Archer (Level 8) — She/Her

*Real name. No character name assigned.

[collapse]

My head was still reeling from the battle. We'd been in some tough spots before, but never one that felt like the middle of a war. Part of me was holding myself back from shaking uncontrollably. I'd been swarmed, battered, and possessed—well, maybe it wasn't possession, but it was mind-control. The dryad had gotten into my head and flipped my allegiances like a switch. If I'd been closer to Yarrow, I'd have tried to kill her. It was such an alien experience having all my own thoughts and desires stripped away.

It was all so screwed up, I almost didn't care that my evolution had been postponed. Although it did feel a bit like being kept back a year in school, while all my friends moved on. 

The three elenoids that had been enslaved by the dryad led us back to their village. The were a shy group. I guessed they'd been through an awful lot, and it probably made it harder that they had no clothes. The one who mainly dealt with us was called Larch. He seemed a little younger than me and his antlers weren't as big, but he new the forest well and took us along trails I don't think I would have even noticed on my own.

There were also the two wood sprites that had survived the dryad and the battle. At first, they'd wanted to stay close to Cherry, but she was in no mood to make new friends. After sprouting wings that made her unable to wear her dress and learning she was about to enter some bizarre mating phase, Cherry was being understandably sullen. So, the sprites followed quietly several feet behind her.

It was a pretty easy journey with only two random monster encounters to break the peace. We had some large dogs and a flock of viscous birds attack us, but after what we'd been through, dispatching them felt like child's play. The only strange thing about it was after fighting off the birds, Trogia slumped down as though caught in a waking dream.

"What's wrong, man?" I asked, giving him a little shake. I didn't think it was anything serious, but after giving him a good look, I began to reconsider. His skin was ashy, and wondered if I should use my chant to heal him from poison.

But he suddenly snapped out of his stupor. "Did you see her?" he asked me frantically. "She was right here. Tell me you saw her."

"Saw who?"

Trogia shook his head to clear it, and looked around at everyone gawking at him. "Never mind. I must just be tired."

It seemed to be more than just being tired, but I took his word for it, and we continued on.

The Elenian village was nestled in the deepest part of the forest. I'm not sure what I was expecting exactly, but it wasn't this. White barked trees rose up almost uniformly in ranks of columns. Their branches started a good fifteen-feet up and were thick and long, curling up into spirals at their ends. The lush leaves formed a solid ceiling that kept the village cool and lit it with a soft green glow. The forest floor was carpeted with a cushion of moss. Everything was neat and more orderly than the rest of the forest. The overall impression was of being indoors, perhaps in a temple, rather than being in the wild. 

There were no buildings, not even tents, instead each home or business had their space marked off with strings hanging down from branches. They were tied with many crystals, beads and other tokens giving them weight, but none were placed close enough together to form curtains. On the ground beneath them were loose borders of ferns and wild flowers.

A fast moving stream could be heard not too far off in the distance, and the light in that direction was brighter and more golden, indicating a break in the tree canopy.

Every Elenian was absolutely naked. The most clothes I saw as they led us to the chieftess was straps or belts to hold weapons and tools. I had assumed the ones that had been with the dryad weren't naked by choice, but I guess I was wrong. The villagers seemed to simply not care, and privacy was of little concern. More than one household had a couple making love, their activity in clear view to everyone around them.

My face was hot with embarrassment from witnessing these displays as well as the nubile bodies of all the inhabitants.

We passed two stone pillars carved with runic designs and entered the chieftess's throne area. She was seated on an ornate seat of polished wood. Her stance was imperious with hands clasping the chair's arms and feet planted in front of its legs. This led to her private parts being fully visible and slightly parted. Her antlers were about a foot-and-a-half high and twice as thick as Yarrow's. She also had tattoos similar to Yarrow's but more so. They snaked down, curling and twisting, around every part of her. Her eyes were wide and doe-like. It was hard to say how old she was. Not a wrinkle creased her brow and there was no sag to her body, but her expression was sage and she had the bearing of someone who'd been in charge for a long time.

She was flanked by two male guards with spears and porn-star worthy cocks that looked even more threatening than their weapons. Off to the side sat a small assembly of other elenians of various ages and genders.

Larch bowed and spoke to her privately before we were summoned to come forward.

She spoke, clearly addressing Yarrow more than the rest of the group. "I am Hepatica, and I'm told we have you to thank for the return of our people and the removal of that horrible dryad."

"It was our pleasure," Yarrow said with a slight bow.

"Sadly, the dryad is not the only evil presence in this wood. Our sacred pool has been desecrated by a fell creature. It has disrupted our magicks, and you will find our village in a less joyous state than usual."

"We have heard of your plight and were on our way here to help, when we happened upon the dryad."

"Then, you are welcome! And doubly welcome! You and your companions may stay in our village for as long as you like." Then as though confidentially (except it really wasn't), she leaned forward and said, "We do not usually allow those not of the forest here, but so long as they obey the rules they may remain." Her eyes drifted over to me. "And what is this, boy? There is no need for those city trappings here."

I looked at her trying to decipher her words, but Yarrow whispered in my ear. "She's talking about your clothes. You should take them off."

"What?"

The chieftess said to Yarrow, "Is this one touched? He does not seem to know our ways, and I sense he has no name."

"Hepatica, he has just been too long away from the forest. He will acclimatize soon." She elbowed me in the ribs, prodding me to strip. "Also, he is in great need of being named and receiving a patron god."

With my heart hammering in terror, I pulled my kilt down, kicked off my shoes, and stored them all in my inventory. With everyone watching me, it was perhaps the most horrible moment of my entire life. If I could have jumped in a hole and—well, not died, but get knocked unconscious for a very long while, I would have done it gladly.

The chieftess eyes stayed focused on my crotch. "Well, I shall arrange a ceremony this very night to make sure this wayward boy is properly initiated." Then, with a hawk-like motion of her neck, she turned to Cherry. The poor little sprite stood there awkwardly in nothing but stockings and slippers. "Ahh, little sister, you're time is nearly upon you," she said, indicating the appendage growing between their legs. It was already twice as long as when we first spotted it. "How fortuitous. A group of sprite traders have had to prolong their stay with us due to one of their party starting their frenzy. I believe they're going at it this very moment. I will have one of my men show you the way to them. I'm sure you will want to waste no time joining in."

Cherry wore an expression that was equal parts horror and bewilderment.

"And you my dear," she said addressing Yarrow once more. "I know you will like a harem of your own while you're here (and feel free to gather one). But I do hope you and your boy will do me and my mate the honor of rutting with us while you're here."

"We would be delighted."

What?!? She was just being polite, right?!?

Yarrow continued, "And we thank you for all your hospitality. But we are weary from the battle and our travels. I wonder if there is a place we could clean up before we partake of your tribe's generosity and before my sprite friend joins the frenzy."

"Of course. Of course. Until tonight, then." She clapped her hands, and we were led down a path to a grotto at the base of a waterfall. Water poured from a cliff thirty-feet high making a gently shooshing sound into the circular basin. Smooth rocks blanked in lush green moss surrounded the banks. The sky above us was clear blue and it tinged the water in slightly darker tone.

If I wasn't so utterly embarrassed and confused, I might have considered it one of the most beautiful and peaceful spots I'd ever seen. 

Before I could protest, Yarrow led me into the water. Ellie and Cherry disrobed and followed, but the others hesitated on the shore.

When the guards left us, Yarrow said to them, "You don't have to bathe (although the water is perfect). I just wanted for us all to have a bit of time alone. It looks like some of us might get split up soon, and we should probably have a plan for how long we'll stay, and when we'll tackle the creature in the sacred pool." Crystal, Trogia, and Mack settled themselves down on the rocks, but Savanna stripped as modestly as she could and came in the water. 

Frisks said, "Why don't we just get it over with. This place gives me the creeps. I've never had the desire to vacation at a nudist camp."

"I think we'll have to plan to stay here a few days," Yarrow said. "Blossom soon won't be in any shape to travel. How are you doing, hon?"

Cherry, who was submerged to her neck, answered, "Very freaked out. There's no way I'm going to join a frenzy of traders, whatever the hell that is. Seriously, the term for it is frenzy. I really hate Katie." She took a breath and continued, "I'm thinking Ellie and I should find a place to be alone together until this thing passes. If that's okay with you, Ellie?"

"I think you should join the other sprites?"

"What?" They turned to their girlfriend shocked.

"You're about to go through what is essentially puberty. It would be smart to be with people who know what to expect. Don't worry, I'll join in too, if they let me."

"But I don't want to lose control of myself with a group of strangers," Cherry protested. Ellie led them off a little way to talk in private.

I used the break to say to Yarrow, "And what did you mean by it would we'd be delighted to join the Chieftess?"

"It's called being polite."

"Okay," I said, relieved. "So, long as it was just you being tactful and nothing more."

"Of course it was, we couldn't very well turn down the chieftess that would extremely rude. Besides it will probably just be for one night."

I was about to question just the hell she was talking about, when Crystal interrupted. "All right. So, we're stuck here for a few days. This really doesn't seem like my scene, so I think I'll go scout out the pool and see what we're facing. Anyone want to come with me?"

"I'll go," Trogia said.

"Frisks?"

 "I think I'll stay."

"I thought you found it creepy."

"Sure I do, but did you see the equipment on some of them. No wonder they call male elks bulls."

Crystal pinched the skin between his eyes and shook his head. "Savanna?"

"I think I might stay too," she said, seeming a little bashful. When she got some startled looks, she added, "What? Am I not allowed to have fun too?"

* * * 

At dusk, the village settled down for a feast in our honor. Groups sat around low fire pits. Ours was next to the Chieftess's circle. I wasn't crazy about eating while looking at so many naked bodies (even though mine was one of them), but it had been so long since we'd last eaten, I was a little past caring about the surroundings. The food was served on large cupped leaves and the first course we received was a chopped salad with nuts and berries.

Between food service, dances would break out with anywhere from one to six elenians dancing through the maze of fires, while musicians played lively tunes. I couldn't tell if it was something ceremonial or just people having fun. All the dances, by the nature of everyone being naked, were pretty lewd. 

The food kept coming long after I'd lost my capacity to eat. I leaned back and listened to the music and the indistinct chatter of conversation around me, almost ready to nod off. 

I was roused back into the festivities by the chieftess standing and making an announcement.

"We are not just celebrating the defeat of the dryad tonight. Although the opening of the trade road is cause for the most hearty of celebrations." There was a cheer from the assembled elenians. "We are also celebrating one of our own returning to the fold. There's a young man among us who has never been pledged to a god or given a name." Damn, she was talking about me. The crowd gave a communal groan to show their displeasure with the situation. "So tonight, under the new moon, our own high priestess Trillium will conduct the ceremony and bring him to the Great Sathorn." This led to more cheers, loud and enthusiastic this time.

"Where's Great Sathorn?" I whispered to Yarrow.

"Who not where. The forest god equivalent of Dionysus."

"Oh." I wracked my brain trying to remember anything I could about the Greek god, but drew a blank. I had read about such things once long ago, but it was never much of an interest of mine.

Suddenly, I was being pulled up by many hands, and I had a woman next to me that looked to be of a similar stage of development as Yarrow, as far as horns and tattoos were concerned. She was more buxom, and I'd guess ten years older. She led me by the hand up along a path. Many of the people from the dinner followed. I looked back and managed to see Yarrow in the crowd, smiling encouragingly at me.

At first, I thought we were on the same trail to the chieftess's throne area, but we kept going up hill for a long time until we were completely outside the village.

"Are you prepared?" the priestess holding my hand asked me.

"Ah, sure. I guess. What do I have to do? Say a prayer and leave an offering? Maybe cut myself and pour some blood into a sacrificial vessel?"

She seemed about to laugh but only placed a hand on my arm to steady herself or perhaps comfort me. "Nothing nearly so drastic."

That made me feel better.

"It's very simple and nothing to be afraid of. We'll each drink a cup of elder flower wine, then have sex in front of the entire tribe."

"Say what?!?"

But as we were entered a circle of standing stones, everyone, rushed around us singing, banging on drums, and playing flutes, and my question was lost in the din.

Yarrow caught up to me, I grabbed hold of her, so as not to lose her in the commotion, and said, "I can't go through with this. They expect me to have sex with her."

"Don't you find her attractive?"

"That's hardly the point."

"If it was me, I'd do it. Go. It's okay." She shoved me back toward the priestess, who took hold of my hand again and pulled me into the center of the stones.

"Don't worry" she said. "I've guided a great many young elenians through this rite of passage." There was a break in the trees above the circle of stones, and right above us was the thin crescent of a moon. This was the only light, and it glinted off the eyes of the vast swarm of people surrounding us. 

Okay, it may only have been a sixty or so, but it felt like a swarm. At least, no one else from my party had come to watch. I really don't think I could have handled that.

Inside the circle, there were the two of us and four of her acolytes. One of the novices poured out wine from a decanter into a carved wooden cup and handed it to Trillium. She said a blessing over it and drank the entire contents of the cup. The process was repeated, but after the blessing, I was handed the wine. It had a light floral sent to it. I took a sip and was amazed by how refreshing it was. It was just sweet enough to cut the alcohol and not at all cloying. I drank the rest in one gulp, wishing there was more. My body grew noticeably warmer and my troubles and worries seemed to float out of my head.

She told me to kneel in front of her and I did. Her body pressed against me, and my face was caught against the smooth tender skin between her navel and her pubis. She placed her hands on my head and began chanting. I didn't understand her words, but I caught Sathorn being mentioned a few times. Drums beat in rhythm with the rise and fall of her voice.

I began to get dizzy and when she stopped chanting, I said, "I don't feel so well."

"Shh. That's just the Elixir of Madness in the wine kicking in.  Stand," she commanded.

I rose but my legs were all wobbly, and it didn't feel as though my knees could hold my weight. But I was distracted from this by my erection. I'd never seen it looking so big before. It was as if it was straining to be as hard as possible. It was so engorged, it hurt. The tip ran over the priestess's thigh and stomach as I stood, sending a quiver of desire through me that nearly made me cry out.

Once I was standing, Trillium said, "Oh great Sathorn, I name this child Hemlock." I got a system notification of the new name. It wasn't what I would have chosen, but it was a little bad-ass. She continued, "Let his seed be your seed. And let me be the receptacle of his offering, making his pleasure your pleasure, oh my Lord Sathorn!" With this last declaration, she sank to her knees before me and took me in her mouth.

She was so warm and inviting, and I was in such great need, I almost thrust my hips into her face. It took all my will to stay still. When her tongue circled around my tip, I let out a "Gaw!" noise that sounded so idiotic, it might have made me lose my erection. Except, it seemed nothing was going to lessen its intensity.

She bobbed her head on me and twisted her hand up and down my saliva slick shaft. My head lolled backward, and as I focused on the moon, I lost myself in the blowjob. 

When her mouth pulled off me with pop sound, I was ready to beg her—promise her anything to continue. But she quickly turned around and pushed her plump ass against me. Just the feel of my cock sliding between her smooth thighs was heavenly. 

She commanded, "Mount me!" And I wasted no time obeying, plunging myself in between her soft folds. She was blisteringly hot inside and her pussy squeezed me tight. Her spit had lubed me up enough to ease my entire length in. My hands clutched to the top of her hips, and I rode into her with a desperate rhythm. I'd never needed or wanted anything so badly before.

I was moaning, "Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh!" so loudly it was all I could hear except for the music that seemed to be matching me beat for beat as though the priestess was a drum that I was banging on. 

A very small part of my brain was drawn to the music and remember the presence of all the others around us. I looked around, seeing the eyes glowing in the moonlight. The acolytes watching on with lascivious looks on their faces They each had a hand pressed between their legs and were grinding against it. I managed to find Yarrow in the darkened crowd. Her eyes were locked onto me, but she traded kisses with a man in one arm and a woman in the other.

A twinge of jealousy passed over me with no more intensity than a soft breeze. And I redoubled my efforts with the priestess, pistoning into her as though my life depended on it, she riding back into me just as furiously. I was desperate to cum but my body had other plans. It seemed to go on forever. And honestly, I may have very well been going at it for hours, by the time every muscle in my core tightened and I felt the orgasm well up inside me like a wild animal ready to pounce.

I screamed a long powerful, "Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" and blasted rope after rope of cum into Trillium. It poured out of me, draining me, sucking all the energy from me down to my bone marrow. My legs collapsed and I rested my head against her sweaty ass cheeks. All around us was dead silence.

Congratulations!

Sathorn has heard you!

All Life Force and Mystic Energy restored!

Congratulations!

Sathorn has said: "Today you die and are reborn! Discard your meekness and your innocents and go forth as a child of Sathorn: bold, joyous, and with a lust for life!"

Receive: Sathorn's patronage!

(Stamina +2, Harmony +2, Presence +2 Attack Rating +6, new skill: Lust for Life, Natural Harmony Restriction)

Receive: Mark of Sathorn!

Receive: Holy Mission!

(To retain Sathorn's favor consume 2 gallons of wine and bed 2 dozen partners in the next 3 days)

 

I read it, the words bleeding together as my head swam. I was drunk from both the wine and the epic orgasm that still hadn't recovered from. The priestess had left me, and my head lulled forward against my chest. I noticed that despite how drained I felt, my erection was still raging. My eyes widened at the sight of it. Not only had it become larger, but the mark of Sathorn had been placed directly on the shaft. Black lines etched across the surface in celtic knot designs, making it look like a carved rod.

Another cup of wine was pressed to my mouth and I drank greedily. Then, one of the acolytes, a little blonde elenian, was in my arms. I soon had her on the ground, her legs wrapped around me. I pumped into her with our lips locked together.

I spent until dawn working my way through the entire collection of novices while an orgy raged around me.

 

27