Tier 1.52: Preperations [Cherry-Blossom]
1.2k 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey! Hey!

This isn't the chapter you think it is. Not yet. But it is pretty smutty so I've posted a short spoiler at the top (right after this message. The regular cast list follows it) so you can decide if you want to read it or not.

Spoiler

Blossom goes to introduce herself to the sprite traders. Most are preoccupied with the on going frenzy of one of their group. But two of them offer to prepare Blossom for her frenzy by anointing her with a sacred oil. What follows is a erotic massage with a very happy ending Blossom goes into full-blown frenzy mode, but it ends just before she joins the other sprites.

[collapse]
Spoiler

The Party

Cherry-Blossom — Marquesses Wood Sprite, Forester (Level 10) — They/Them

Mistie Frisky — Cloud Leoposa, Duelist (Level 10) — She/Her

Yarrow — Wapita, Hedge Witch (Level 11) — She/Her

Trogia — Corrupt Human, Dark Acolyte (Level 9) — He/Him

Hemlock — Elenian, Shaman (Level 10) — He/Him

Crystal — Red Gnome, Ax-Maiden (Level 10) — He/Him

Ellie* — Pixie, Trickster-Mage (Level 10) — She/Her

Savanna — Human, Archer (Level 8) — She/Her

*Real name. No character name assigned.

[collapse]

* Cherry-Blossom *

After we bathed in the grotto, Ellie and I sought out the sprite traders. We had to ask around a bit but finally found them on the edge of the village, camped out by the stream. 

A few ponies wandered free looking for grass to graze on, and several domed tents had been set up around the ashes of a fire. From one of these came the loud, undeniable sounds of sex. Two sprites sat on a rock by the river, looking sweaty and a little dazed. One had light purple hair and the other had dark-green hair like I used to. They both wore dresses like I had been given at the start of the game, made of light silk with a very short hemline. They waved us over.

"Good! More reinforcements," said the purple haired one.

As I got closer, the other jumped up and blurted, "Marquesses! Forgive us." She gave a clumsy curtsy on shaky legs. Her friend rushed to her side and made an awkward bow. "How may we serve you?"

Ellie giggled and nudged my ribs with her elbow clearly amused by their deference.

I wasn't sure at first how they knew my new rank, but it must have been the wings. I still wasn't used to them, and thinking about them caused them to spasm and slap against my back. Being super short and a woman took a little adjustment, but these new additions were something else entirely. They were so far from anything human it was hard to fathom. Being able to feel and move body parts I never should have had jarred my brain every time I tried to understand it. Their weight tugged on my back unpleasantly. (Although it did provide a counter balance to my larger breasts.)  I'd only been able to see the tips of the wings over my shoulder. Most of them were nearly transparent and silver in color, but the edges and the spines that ran through them for support was the same pinkish white that my hair had become. (I guess that was Katie's doing so my tresses would match my name.)

Although I hadn't been able to see myself, pulling my long braid over my shoulder, I could tell that the new light color contrasted rather nicely against my deep golden skin. 

According to Ellie, my ears had also grown, but I'd never paid to much attention to them, so couldn't be sure. Those were the outward signs of the evolution (not to mention the extra Presence point had boosted Nymphara's voluptuousness blessing again). But there was also my new skill.

It allowed me to draw Life Force from my surrounds, so long as I was outdoors in nature and my pussy was exposed. I could do it passively drawing 1 point consistently over a period of time. Or with more exertion, draw 20 points at once. (I hadn't tried either yet.) The self-healing was a good benefit, but even though I'd spent the last few hours walking around pretty much naked, I wasn't sure I wanted it to be a permanent condition.

I didn't know how to answer their offer. I wasn't interested in them serving me in any way. I'd come mainly to introduce myself and get a feel for what was going on. And even this was more to appease Ellie than to satisfy my own curiosity. I still wanted to run and hide in the woods until this whole business was over.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Cherry-Blossom, and this is my friend Ellie. We were told you were in the village and came by to ..." See what was happening? Have an orgy? Give into me base desires like a mindless animal? There didn't seem to be any good ending to that sentence.

The green-haired sprite squealed. "Ooooh! You're starting your frenzy too! This is perfect! Our matron started hers yesterday. We were as so worried that it would be a failure with none of us being able to penetrate her properly."

They came up to me and pushed right into my personal space. The pungent smell of sex hit me like a blow, but instead of revolting me, I found myself growing aroused and saliva building up as my mouth actually watered.

Purple-hair spoke, "I'm Lilac, and this is Spring-Pea. Please allow us to prepare you for your special time."

"Prepare me?"

"Yes, of course. The sacred ritual to ease you into it," Spring-Pea said matter-of-factly. "Wait here a second. We'll set things up."

They ran off to one of the quiet tents and started rummaging around inside.

"Well," Ellie said. "I think I  might leave you in their capable hands and check back in on you later. If I have your permission, your majesty." She barely got the last word out before dissolving into giggles. I slapped her arm.

"If you're going to make fun of me, you better get out of here," I grumbled. She stopped laughing and leaned in to kiss me. Her warm mouth pressing hard against mine, and her tongue snaking its way into mine.

I held her close to me and kissed her deeply, losing track of everything except for the slow dance our tongues were performing.

Until one of the sprites cleared her throat, and Ellie broke off.

"We are ready for you, Your Grace," Lilac said sheepishly.

Ellie said in a low voice, "I'm just going to check out the village. I'll be back soon." Then she turned to Lilac, "The Marquesses is used to only the finest. You better treat her well or they're will be hell to pay."

The poor little sprite stammered, "Yes, of course, we wouldn't dream of anything less."

Ellie gave me a wink and mouthed the words, "have fun" as she walked off.

Lilac guided me over to a thick woven rug that had been laid out by the bank of the stream in a patch of sunlight. "We're sorry. Being on the road, we only have a ceremonial carpet and not a couch as is worthy of you." Spring-Pea knelt beside it, mixing something together in a wooden bowl. When I didn't move, Lilac said, "Please allow me." She got down on her knees in front of me, then proceeded to remove my slippers.

Once they were off, she began on my stockings. I watched as the submissive girl rolled the silky material down my thigh and over my shin. As she pulled it over my foot, I could feel her hot uneven breath on my sole. Her eyes looked up at me, she almost looked like she was pleading. "My I?" she asked. I nodded. I thought she was asking permission to move onto the next stocking, but she surprised me by giving the bottom of my foot a lingering kiss. She repeated the entire process with the other leg.

I'd never had anyone kiss my feet before, and it was never even something I'd thought about, but I gushed a little bit down-below at the attention. I also found that I had an erection.

It was strange after so long. When I arrived, the little pink appendage could be entirely hidden in my palm, but now had doubled in size and pointed straight out, partially blocking my view of Lilac's face.

She raised her hands, and I thought she was going to grab my dick, but instead reached around it and remove my belly-ring. Still on her knees, she unlaced my leather bracelet. Each item she took off of me, she carefully placed on a pillow at her side.

Finally, she stood, making no effort not to slide against my body. She untied my bandoleer and put it next to my other things. She didn't bother removing the tiara. Then, she guided me to the ceremonial mat and had me lay down on my stomach. I crossed my arms in front of me and rested my collar bone on them to prevent my breast from getting too squished.

"Now just relax," Spring-Pea said. "And we'll anoint you with the Oil of Druantia as has been our way since before remembered time."

She poured something onto the small of my back, and I nearly reared up in surprise. I had the impression she'd dripped melted candle wax on me, it was so hot. Which was odd, seeing as they didn't have a fire going. It also didn't feel like oil as they spread it around with their hands. I might have guessed it was honey except it wasn't sticky and eased the movement of their kneading hands.

With a sprite on either side of me, they began massaging the oil into my skin. One worked her way up to my shoulders, being careful to avoid my wings. The other spread it out over my ass. Her hands felt tiny on my cheeks, but that probably only meant my butt had grown more than I realized. She grabbed handfuls of my flesh, squeezing, releasing it, then rubbing over the spot as if smoothing it out again. 

I'd never had a massage before, but I could see now why people went in for them. It was incredibly relaxing. All the tension drained from me, and my head grew groggy, filled with the faint buzzing of blankness.

More oil was poured onto my thighs and shoulders, and they began to focus their attention on my arms and legs, working down inch by inch to my my hands and feet. They tugged at my toes and fingers working the oil into every pore.

They released me, and in the moment I was left untouched, I almost drifted off to sleep. But then, I felt another drizzle of hot oil land right on my butt-hole. This time I did flinch, raising up on my arms, but Spring-Pea, made calm shushing noises and said, "It's okay. It's okay." And eased me back down.

Lilac rubbed the viscous liquid between my cheeks, before pushing two fingers into my ass and coating my insides with the oil, even though it had been making its own way in (drop by rapturous drop).

Strangely, I didn't mind this violation. It felt just as good and relaxing as the neck massage Spring-Pea was giving me. I gave a contented moan and closed me eyes. There was a soft squelching sound as she pumped her fingers in my ass. A trickle of oil leaked out and oozed over my nether-lips, making it ache for attention.

When she pulled out of me, I hoped it was to move onto the other hole, but instead the sprites got me to roll over on my back.

I stared up at them as they dribbled more oil from the bowl onto my chest between my breasts. It dripped down in thick treacly drops of vibrant transparent green. 

They each took a breast and began massaging them, two hands on each soft orb. Their faces were filled with lust and their mouths fell open with drool hanging off their lips.

I closed my eyes and fell back into the gentle rhythm of their ministrations.

I could get used to this. I idly wondered if I were to go live in a sprite village, if I could have servants to do this for me every day.

An orgasm began to grow inside the core of my being. It felt like a slow warm animal stirring from a nap. Part of me just wanted it to pounce and to feel all the wonderful release of it. But another part of me filed it away as a background sensation like the birds in the trees or the trickling sound of water over rocks in the stream.

By the time they released my breasts, my nipples were impossible hard. I blinked my eyes open for a second and marveled at how they pushed themselves up from the rest of my breast in proud, strong steeples.

Lilac and Spring-Pea moved their way down my stomach and finally reached my groin. 

The oil seared against my sensitive parts in the most delightful way. Spring-Pea slowly spread it over my labia, while Lilac rubbed it into my cock. 

Amazed that she was able to get both of her hands on it, I had to look again.

I couldn't believe how much it had grown. It was hard to tell what size it was considering what size I was, but proportionally it was much larger than what I sported IRL. I watched her slide her hands over the shaft, twisting them around as she moved them up and down.

That orgasm became harder to ignore, especially once Spring-Pea got her fingers inside of me.

Between the hand-job and the fingers pounding into me, my world shrunk down to my building climax.

Katie threw up a system message.

*** Congratulations! ***

You have been fully anointed with the Oil of Druantia!

Sprite Frenzy Initiated!

(Life Balance set to 0, Arousal Potency set to 8. Temporary modifiers: Intellect -6, Stamina +4, Finesse +2)

(Frenzy to end once 72 hours has passed or 32 orgasms achieved, whichever takes longer)

*** Congratulations! ***

You have maxed out your Arousal Potency!

Lower it in three hours or be awarded a kink!

*** Congratulations! ***

Your Sex Toy skill is complimentary to your Frenzy.

Until Frenzy ends receive twice its benefits (Presence +2, Regain Arousal Potency at 4x normal rate, Each orgasm raises Arousal Potency +2  and lowers Life Balance -2)

 

I waved it away. All those words were nothing but a distraction. Why read when I could watch my two help-mates work me over.

My breath panted out of me. "Haaaaa-uuuuuuuhh! Haaaaaauuuuhh! Ahhhhh! Ah! Ah! Gnyaaa!"

I felt my whole body fired through with the orgasm. And I watched in delight as I blew a hot load onto Lilac. It splattered in streams on her dress and across her face until she positioned her mouth to catch it. From my other pleasure spot a gushing fountain squirted out of me drenching Spring-Pea. But she seemed more focused on the cum Lilac was getting. Using her free hand, she scooped up the mess that had landed back onto me and fed it in between her lewd lips, sucking her fingers after each taste.

Seeing them so eager for me made the climax burst anew. I fired more and more cum from both my places.

I don't think I ever had an orgasm last as long as this one. When it was over, my body glowed like burning coal of passion but was also fully relaxed. My brain, however, was going faster than ever, rushing around like a trapped animal trying to find a way out. It kept telling me to fuck these girls as hard as I could for the rest of my life. 

An odd idea hit me that there was more to life than right here and right now and endless sex, but I shook it away as silly.

I rose, planning on mounting Lilac, my cock just as hard, if not harder than before coming. But she said to Spring-Pea. "Looks like they're ready. Let's get them in the tent."

I said. "But I want you now!"

"Shh, Easy, Your Grace. Come with us to the tent. There are six sprites in there for you to use as you wish. And will join you too."

Six. That sounded like a lot. More than those in front of me. I counted them. One ... .... ... two. Two. Six was definitely a lot more than two. I liked the idea of a lot. I let them show me the way.

27