Tier 1.51: The Boy Scout? [Trogia]
1.2k 10 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

The Party

Cherry-Blossom — Marquesses Wood Sprite, Forester (Level 10) — They/Them

Mistie Frisky — Cloud Leoposa, Duelist (Level 10) — She/Her

Yarrow — Wapita, Hedge Witch (Level 11) — She/Her

Trogia — Corrupt Human, Dark Acolyte (Level 9) — He/Him

Hemlock — Elenian, Shaman (Level 10) — He/Him

Crystal — Red Gnome, Ax-Maiden (Level 10) — He/Him

Ellie* — Pixie, Trickster-Mage (Level 10) — She/Her

Savanna — Human, Archer (Level 8) — She/Her

*Real name. No character name assigned.

[collapse]

So, the deer village was next-level strange. I didn't mind so much all the tits on display (especially as my kink of the day was a boob fetish), but the dudes walking around with there junk out was pretty off-putting. Not to mention, if you thought plumber's crack was bad ... try it without the low-hanging pants.

Crystal and I decided to leave on our scouting mission in the morning since the day was nearly over by the time we made the plan. They threw a "feast" for us, but I didn't find it very feast-like with everything being vegetarian. At least, the weirdos at the last village had chicken and pork at the dinner for us. It's not like they're even killing real animals anyway. You're not getting bad karma or any shit from eating a virtual chicken.

After dinner, they dragged Hemlock off for his bris or whatever the hell they had planned. Only Yarrow went with them all, I don't think any of the rest of us were that interested. I know I certainly wasn't. Cherry probably would have been, but we hadn't seen her or Ellie since the bathing pond.

There were no inns, since there was no nothing. Not a building in the place, so you were just supposed to lie down wherever you wanted and hope no one tripped over you.

Before setting my system sleep, I took a few moments to think about earlier.

When I'd killed that stupid bird, my master, Ezieri, came to me in some kind of a vision. I assume that's what it was because no one else saw her or heard us talking.

To me, it seemed as though she stepped out from the shadow of a large tree. She stood in front of me tall, with her four arms, sharp horns, and purple-black skin.

"Well, you're coming along. Slowly." She glared. "Very slowly."

"Hey, I'm trying, but it's not my fault if the system gives me so little corruption for all my kills."

"So, try harder. Kill more. And show some respect, my little fungus."

"Look who's talking about respect. I'm a man not any fungus."

"What do you thing Trogia means? It's a yellowy-white mushroom. I thought it suited you."

"Har-har! Are you ever going to take this thing off of me." I pointed to my thong. "It's fucking torture. It makes it so Katie assigns me a new kink everyday. Most of the time, I feel like I'm losing my mind."

"Eventually. Eventually." She smiled. Her smile was a lot scarier than her frown. "But every kink also adds to your corruption, so it's beneficial in that way. But the garment is also helping in other ways. When you're ready, I will upgrade your wardrobe. But you are far from ready. And what did you think becoming a demon was all about? Having mani-pedis and sipping mimosas? It's about being tortured, dolt!"

I sighed. "So why are you here?"

"What's a matter don't you like seeing me? Maybe you don't want my support? Maybe I should take it all away and let you go back to being the mindless, drooling, waste you were before? Or better yet, perhaps I should just end you and put you out of your misery?" She leaned in and bared her teeth. Her fangs seemed to glint in the weak sunlight that filtered through the leaves. 

I backed off. "Hey! Hey! I'm happy you're here." I really wasn't. "Just you haven't come to see me since the day at the shrine, and I was wondering why you'd take time out of your busy day to see me." I quickly added, "Master."

"I was wondering the same thing." Her murderous tone vanished in an instant, and she went back to sounding all nonchalant. "But I wanted to see for myself. You have reached the stage of your corruption were it will begin to be noticeable. I can see the color of your skin has started to shift. And the shape of your eyes, although just barely. And ..."

She pushed a finger against my chest next to one of the rings she gave me. It hurt a lot more than it should of. She'd even angled her talon away from skin, but I still almost called out in surprise. They'd been a bit swollen before, and it may have just been my imagination, but they seemed more puffy now.

"Did these rings give me an infection or something?"

"You cannot get infections or illnesses. In time, you won't be affected by poisons either." She waved at my chest. "It's nothing to worry about." She began to walk away. With her back to me she said, "I'll be back when your further along."

And then she just vanished and I was no longer standing in the same spot but slouched down on one knee where I'd been when I made the kill. Everyone was staring at me as though I'd done something stupid and no one else had seen her, so I shoved the incident behind me and didn't bother to reflect upon it.

Until now.

The others hadn't seemed to notice the changes, but even in the dim light of the dark forest, I could tell my skin was different. Darker and less human, faintly purple. I wondered if I was going to start growing horns.

Speaking of growing things ... I pressed my hands to my chest. I was still swollen. And sensitive. It hurt when I pushed on the two little mounds around my nipples, but when I just cupped them, it felt rather nice.

Son-of-a-bitch! Were these breasts! 

What exactly was that fucking demon turning me into!

My thoughts were cut short when a moan escaped my mouth. My hands were vigorously massaging my mosquito-bite boobs. Stupid fetish! I couldn't stop.

I also wasn't getting hard. I hadn't been able to since this thong was put on me. No matter how aroused (and I was nearly always aroused with the combinations of kinks and maxed out arousal), it just stayed soft and limp in it's little pouch.

As I played with myself and tried to stay quite, I wondered if becoming a powerful demon was worth it.

* * *

The next morning, the elenian called Larch offered to guide us to the pool, but Crystal turned down the offer, which was fine by me. I was happy to get away from these deer-people for a while. Although I was concerned about getting lost without a guide.

"So, you know the way then?" I asked Crystal.

"Yeah, I had a look at some maps yesterday. It shouldn't be hard. It's not far and up until recently, they visited it often, so the trail should be easy to spot."

 The pool wasn't as close as Crystal had made it out to be, and it was a long slog. The day was hot even in the shade of the trees. It actually made me happy about how little clothing I wore.

"Is it much farther?" I asked.

"Don't start that shit." Crystal said. "You're not my five-year-old and I'm not your dad."

"You look more like mom, anyway. Except she never dressed so slutty."

"Fuck off, will you. I think it should just be at the top of this hill."

But before we could reach the top, we were attacked by a herd of deer-folk and a bunch of sprites. They came charging at us with an insane look in their eyes. Crystal tried to tell them we were friends, but they didn't seem to care. They came pouring down on us, howling for blood. All of them were completely naked, and all except for the lone woman elenian had raging hard-ons. Even the little sprites, who were completely female otherwise had little dongs sticking straight out at us. (I guess Cherry would be ending up like that soon. But I didn't think it was supposed to happen to them on mass like this.)

Two big elenian warriors reached us first. The woman engaged Crystal and the man went for me. 

"Fuck not this shit again!" Crystal screamed, hacking with his ax.

"What?" I called back.

"System says they're demented."

Fuck. I remembered those twisted boggles all too well, even though I had the brain of a gnat at the time.

Soon, we were each ringed by them. I was getting clubbed and slashed at from all sides, so I let loose with my Spectral Tentacles. Black wisps of smoke came out of my body and formed into solid sinewy appendages that lashed out at my foes.

They were amazingly effective with all of the idiots pressing around me to attack. Although the tentacles were doing all the work on their own, I found the spell kept me from taking any other actions even though my hands were free.

One of the elenians came, spraying his seed onto my hip, nearly making me lose my concentration. The system told me I'd passed a saving-throw. So, wonderful! I'd been a victim of a jizz attack.

Through the rest of the battle, it would seem every now an then, one of them erupted.

I cut the enemies against me down to two, and was beginning to get low on health, so switched up tactics. I grabbed each of their arms and cast the dual spells to drain the life from them and absorb it. I did this until they were dead and I was pretty well healed. 

Crystal was getting creamed (in several meanings of the word). She still had four foes attacking her, mostly sprites. I waded in and brought back the tentacles.

Soon we were down to just one powerful sprite mage that seemed to have endless life. She attacked me with a spell that fired a small gem-like thing that exploded against my skin on impact. To stay alive, I drained her life, while Crystal slashed at her.  Right before we finally put her down. Hot ropes of her cum blasted against my knee. Then, as one I pulled out the last of her life and Crystal slashed her throat with his ax.

"Aw fuck," I yelled, when it was all over. "I wish I had a rag. This is disgusting. Let's go jump in that stupid pool."

Crystal grabbed my arm. I almost shied away from him with how much cum coated his body.

"I thought you had some intelligence now," he said. "There's probably more of them. And there's definitely whatever the fuck turned them demented sitting up there waiting for us. I'm not facing that thing without the others."

I hated to admit he was right. But we'd barely made it through that battle, and we'd essentially only fought off a few of the guards.

As we walked back the way we came, I said to him, "It's weird, I failed the last saving-throw. but nothing happened."

"Their spewage raises Arousal Potency."

"Are you sure?" It would make some sense since I already had the most points possible.

"Yeah, the fuckers maxed me out."

"Well, don't look at me."

"Believe me, I'm not." He waved up at the sky. "It'll be dark soon. Let's get a bit farther from that hill and set up camp. Hopefully near a stream or a pond. And I'm going to need some alone time before bed."

28