Tier 1.54: At Home with the Elenians [Yarrow]
1.3k 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey! Hey!

Sensitive readers beware! Yarrow gets pretty lewd in this chapter. The first part (remember parts are separated by: "* * *") has references to sex, but no actual sex, (although a bit of grossness). There's a small mention of sex in the second one. But in the third part, she engages in sex with partners of both genders.

Also this chapter is a really long one folks.

And another reminder: Rick is now called Hemlock. I don't know why but I'm struggling with this re-naming more than any of the others and figured maybe some of you will to.

Spoiler

The Party

Cherry-Blossom — Marquesses Wood Sprite, Forester (Level 10) — They/Them

Mistie Frisky — Cloud Leoposa, Duelist (Level 10) — She/Her

Yarrow — Wapita, Hedge Witch (Level 11) — She/Her

Trogia — Corrupt Human, Dark Acolyte (Level 9) — He/Him

Hemlock — Elenian, Shaman (Level 10) — He/Him

Crystal — Red Gnome, Ax-Maiden (Level 10) — He/Him

Ellie* — Pixie, Trickster-Mage (Level 10) — She/Her

Savanna — Human, Archer (Level 8) — She/Her

*Real name. No character name assigned.

[collapse]

* Yarrow *

When Trogia and Crystal got back to the camp there was a big commotion. 

Even as busy as I was, I could tell something was happening and that it involved the two of them, from the elenians rushing about and spreading the news among themselves.

I apologized to Thistle and Rosemary and gave them each one last kiss. I didn't bother disturbing Hemlock, who was balls deep in Perilla.

I'd rounded up these three for him and had been keeping the other two company as he worked his way through them. I really couldn't believe how resistant he'd been. Heck, if we didn't have dinner (and other entertainment) planned with the Chieftess and her mate tonight, I'd have spent all day gathering new lovers. And it wasn't even a requirement of my divine quest.

Ever since arriving in the village, I'd been hyper aware of having my own kind around me. There was a rush of belonging that was almost palpable and akin to the buzz I used to get after a few drinks. But there was more to it. Nearly all of them were lower level than me—inferior. Hmm ... maybe that wasn't the right word. It was true, but it sounded judgy. And it wasn't so much that I looked down on them, but that I wanted them to benefit from my presence. 

What was it the chieftess had said to me? "I know you will like a harem of your own while you're here." And yes, that is what I wanted to do. I didn't want to gather together lovers for someone else (even Hemlock), but for myself. 

I'd gotten a brief taste of it at the ritual when I hooked up with Aspen and Ginger. It was so thrilling to be with more than just one person, especially with Hemlock watching me. But I figured I could handle five to eight without much problem. It would be glorious to allow them to bask in my presence while they serviced me. 

Except, I wanted to be fresh for the Chieftess. Partly to show respect and partly because of what a high level she was. I would gain some good experience from that (since the points I earned from sex was tied to my partners level). It made me wish I had a higher Arousal Potency. But I'd bottomed that out last night. And I could only earn experience so long as I was lowering those points. So, unfortunately, I might not benefit from our encounter as much as I could.

In the meantime, here I was getting Hemlock laid and feeling all frustrated.

At least he became more agreeable to casual sex once I filled him up with wine. Drinking the special alcohol was another condition of his quest, and he seemed to think it was relatively harmless. Although seeing how pliable it made him, suggested he didn't understand how dangerous it could be. And this stuff didn't even have the added elixir the priestess had used during the ritual (which from Hemlock's description sounded like an aphrodisiac mixed with a powerful narcotic such as laudanum—not that I'd ever tried anything like that). 

I pointed to the jug of wine before I left, and told Rosemary, "Make sure he finishes that." A sigh escaped me as I walked off. 

I wasn't going to let him fail the quest, but seriously, I shouldn't have to be the one doing everything for him. I vowed: starting tomorrow—amend that—starting tonight, I was going to begin taking care of my own needs in a more serious manner. To be honest, I was totally jealous of Blossom. From what I'd heard, they were surrounded by willing partners, having sex day and night.

*Sigh* Life goals.

I knew it was partly my new Wapita specialization that was making me feel a lot of these things. After all the system description actually said wapitas liked to demonstrate  "... their status by taking multiple lovers, especially at once." (It also said: "A Wapita is expertly skilled at pleasing many partners at once." Which intrigued me greatly). But I mean, who didn't want to have group sex, being the center of attention and being the source of everyone's pleasure? When I looked back, I could remember a time when I didn't long for it.

I finally reached Crystal and Trogia and found them being led through the village by a few guards, while other elenians came to them with water and restorative potions. They looked a grimy mess. Covered in dirt and patches of a flaky white substance.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Where are the others?" Crystal said. "If we're going to tell this, then I only want to do it once."

"Well, Blossom started her frenzy and Ellie's with her. You probably won't see them for a while. Hemlock is in the middle of having sex. The last time I saw Frisks, she was attacking this hot elenian stud. And ..." I grabbed one of the elenians that brought the water. "Have you seen our friend Savanna?"

"She's mating with young Fern in her lodge, my lady."

I turned to Crystal about to repeat this, but she said, "So, everybody's busy fucking except for the three of us! Is that what you're saying?"

"It would appear so." I felt so painfully left out. 

"Fine, I'll tell you," he said. "But we need to clean up. These guards were taking us to some place we could bathe. Walk with us."

I waved away their guides and told them I'd lead them to the grotto myself.

When we alone, Trogia said, "Just how badly do you want to finish this quest of yours? Because you might want to consider just switching gods."

From my understanding of Feronia, that was far from simple and often dangerous. "Tell me what you found there," I said.

Crystal answered, "Whatever is at that pool can make demented beings."

"Like the minotaur? Is it a minotaur? Damn, that thing was hideous."

"We never saw it. Never got close. We were set on by a horde of its demented minions."

Trogia said, "It was terrible. Not only were we vastly outnumbered, but they kept cumming on us." He gestured to one of the dry white patches. "It was the most disgusting thing I've ever experienced."

"Aye!" Crystal said. "And can you believe, there's not a single stream or stagnant pond on the entire trail between here and the pool?"

"You both have a lot of that on you." They cringed at the reminder. "Did either of you become demented?"

"No. Thank God. Seems like the minions' jizz can only raise your Arousal points. The demented state must only be a risk with the boss."

"It raises Arousal Potency? Really?" I reached over to Crystal and picked a flake from his bare belly. I sniffed it and immediately recognized the smell Frisks had complained about. It had come from an elenian. Holding it did nothing. Perhaps its potency was used up. Either it had to be fresh or maybe it only worked on the person it landed on. Too bad. I wouldn't have minded raising mine a bit in preparation for tonight.

As an experiment, I put it in my mouth and ate it. Right away, I could feel my horniness grow.

So, ingesting it made it more potent. 

"What the hell is the matter with you?!?" Crystal blurted out in stunned shock. She couldn't have looked any more dismayed than if an alien had hatched from my head.

"Just curious. That's all."

Trogia said, "Dude, you've gotten really weird."

It was certainly gross, but what they didn't understand was the more Arousal points I relieved, the more experience I got. So, if I had a lot and slept with some high level NPCs, I'd earn tons of experience. Maybe even level up again. And the Chieftess had to be level 12 or more.

"So, when they swarmed you, what did you do?" I asked as I casually dropped a pace behind them on the path.

"What do you think we did?" Crystal said practically screaming. "We fought them off! Almost didn't make it out alive."

I peeled another flake off of Trogia's back. He quickly spun and swatted the spot.

"Nothing to worry about. Just a butterfly," I lied. He eyed me suspiciously for a second before facing forward again. I quickly swallowed the demented essence. 

My loins became inflamed. A deep familiar heat was blasting like a furnace down there and I was turning into a sopping, needy mess. This was my only guide to the fact that my points were being raised since it didn't show up on my character sheet.

Crystal continued. "I was worried I was going to run out of potions." He shook his head. "We got fucking lucky. And that was only a patrol. God knows how many of those cumming basters are up there."

I took some more off of him, but wasn't fast enough. He turned and caught me. "Have you lost your mind, woman! I! Can't! Even!" He put his hands to his temples. "You're going to make me barf."

A hot trickle of sweat broke on my brow at seeing the way his pose pressed his enormous breast together between his elbows. His new bikini armor sure did make it hard to remember he was a man.

A hot flash of lust filled me, and it made me almost forget that he was waiting for an explanation. I could have told him how I was planning on gaming the system, but I doubted he'd understand my motives any better. So, I just said, "It has magical properties. We should know what we're up against."

He rolled his eyes and continued, trudging toward the grotto. He grumbled, "For what it's worth, I'm going to try to convince the others not to go. It's not worth it."

I had trouble focusing on anything but the wiggle of his wide hips and the jiggle of the exposed bottom half of his cheeks. I slipped the last stolen bit of white film in my mouth, and got the system message that I'd maxed out my points.

Yes!

Now I just had to make it through the few hours until dinner without giving into lust and screwing everyone I passed.

Easier said than done.

* * *

I decided the best way to keep away from temptation was seclusion. So, after I dropped my friends off at the grotto, I sought out a remote part of the village where I wouldn't be disturbed.

This also had the benefit that I could try out my new skill, Natural Insight. It let me ask questions to Katie directly. I'd tried it soon after my evolution, but was informed it wasn't as simple as just talking to her in my head. There was a whole ritual I need to perform with lots of rules: it couldn't be in front of other people, it had to be done in a magic circle, certain incantations needed to be said, I could only ask three questions, and only try it once a day.

I suppose it made sense that she wouldn't want players constantly bombarding her with queries. Setting up these rigid parameters would keep people from doing it unless they were in need and had the time to spare.

Although my greater need was to get some sexual relief, I also needed to know how we were going to kill that thing at the pool. After the dryad battle, I knew an army of thralls was no joke. If I didn't have a plan, there's no way I'd be able to convince the others to take on the quest with Blossom and me.

I used a stick to scratch out a circle and the inscribed symbols as it was detailed on the note I had from the system. Then, I sat in the lotus position in the center and repeated the chant nine times.

From each of the symbols, pink vapor began to pour upward creating a curtain of fog all around me. I felt a presence there with me.

I asked: "Is our party currently powerful enough to defeat the monster at the pool?"

Yes. But it won't be easy. Nothing worthwhile is.

Okay. Not as helpful as I hoped but at least I knew it wasn't hopeless.

"Can its demented minions be avoided or distracted, so we can face the monster without battling them?"

No. But they can be cured of their affliction. Their senses will return to normal after a player has had sex with them.

I wanted to scream, are you fucking kidding! But I wasn't stupid enough to waste my third question so blatantly. And of course she wasn't kidding. This was Katie after all. There was a chance she was telling me the wrong answers. Accuracy wasn't guaranteed. But this did seem totally on brand.

And actually, thinking about it some more, being piled on by a horde of mindless thralls kind of sounded hot. I mean, we would be curing them, right? It would be noble act. So, charitable and hot.

I had a million questions, but I had to choose the next one carefully.

"What type of monster is at the pool?" With that information I could research it in the archives and find out more than she'd likely share with me.

Not telling! You have to find out yourself!

Then, the pink mist dissipated and I was alone.

Fucking Katie!

* * *

I dragged Hemlock to the Chieftess's lodge. That's what the villagers called their personal patches of territory even though the term invoked the image of a vaulted wooden structure. Hers wasn't far from the throne area and immediately recognizable as being the home of someone important. In the darkness, a wide circular area glowed with colored lanterns hanging from the branches, which glinted off of rich strands of crystals that fluttered in the breeze and tinkled together like wind-chimes.

Hemlock had been doing a good job of consuming his quota of the wine, and could barely stand. On the plus side, as inebriated as he was, he didn't insist on wearing his ridiculous clothes. On the negative side, urging on his staggering body and listening to his slurred chatter, gave me visions from my teenage years of my parents walking down the street to a neighbor's pot-luck. Worst, it put in my head the possibility that they'd been going to some swingers' party much like I imagined this was going to be.

Hepatica greeted us and ushered us through a gap in the tall bright flowers that grew around her home. I couldn't help admiring her lithe form. She was undoubtedly older than me, but it was a maturity that showed in bearing and confidence, a solidity in the way she stood, and the wisdom in her eyes. Physically she didn't look any different from an athletic thirty-year-old. I admired her prestigious breasts that were easily two cup sizes larger than mine and seemed to defy gravity. She had tattoos covering nearly her entire body, but the ones on her chest defined and enhanced these magnificent orbs. They darkened her sternum, accentuating the three-dimensional effect, making them veritably pop out, and the swirls covering them served to highlight their roundness and fullness. 

"Welcome, I'm so happy you came," she said, giving me a deep tongue kiss, then giving one to Hemlock. "This is my mate, Sequoia." She presented a tall elenian with a massive rack of antlers that spread a foot on either side of his head. His muscles were cut and defined, but his physique had an elegance to it. He was no bulging bodybuilder, but someone with long worked strength. But the most impressive thing was incredible cock between his legs. It had to be eight inches limp. IRL it would have made me feel inadequate. Now, with my arousal maxed up, it was something I couldn't wait to experience. My eyes followed over every inch of his patron's mark that entwined it in Celtic knots.

He kissed both of us as Hepatica had. I was amused to note that Hemlock was too drunk to care (or perhaps notice) this huge man sticking his tongue in his mouth.

The chieftess said, "We've prepared some refreshments for later, but I was really hoping we could get to know each other first. It is so rare for another Wapita to come to the village. There's only myself and the priestess, and we've known each other forever. It's nice to ... converse ... with someone new who is an equal and who has some surprises to them. However, if you're hungry we could eat now." She pointed to a long low table covered in food and wine. A shy looking serving girl stood next to it.

Before I could say anything, Hemlock flopped down onto a wicker couch and stared upward at the darkness. There was a few pieces of furniture like this, but mostly there were large ornate pillows strewn everywhere, ready to be sat or lounged upon.

I said, "I would be honored, chieftess. I've been looking forward to getting to know you better ever since we met." I put my arms around her and kissed her again, relishing the feel of her naked body against mine. "Will Sequoia be joining us?"

"If you like. How about Hemlock?"

I looked at him in his stupor. "Maybe later. Perhaps your girl can occupy him while I converse with the two of you."

Sequoia snapped his fingers and gestured for the server to go to the couch. She immediately ran over and sat beside Hemlock. Then Sequoia pressed up against me from behind, and I was squeezed between the two of them, sandwiched by their strong bare bodies.

My face was turned from one to the other, meeting each of their mouths in turn, until the three of our lips joined together as one and all of our tongues played together.

As I groped Hepaticas breast, letting my fingers sink into their supple flesh, I felt Sequoia's warm, hard member nestle its vertical length between my butt cheeks.

The chieftess worked a hand up my thigh and ground her fingers against my gushing mound. They were immediately slick and dripping with my eager juices. She gave me a few powerful but gentle strokes, then raised her hand and presented it to her mate, who gratefully sucked her two sloppy fingers.

"My, the poor girl is simply ready to burst. Should we give her what she needs?" Sequoia nodded still tasting me on his wife's fingers.

Hepatica eased herself down onto one of the pillows, and Sequoia held me in his strong arms, lowering me down with her so my face was pressed into her buxom chest. I greedily took in the sensation of rubbing my face against them, licking them, and sucking on her engorged nipples. I was completely lost in the wonder of her body, when she gave her mate a sign, and he yanked my hips back and up. I slid down her flesh until I was in the perfect position to eat her sweet smelling pussy.

Without hesitation I dove right in. Like someone dying of thirst, I set out to lick up every drop of moisture that seeped from her fervent lips. At the same time, Sequoia did the same to me from behind. I repositioned my legs, so I knelt in a wide stance to allow his thick, hungry tongue access to my every nook and cranny.

I'd had my Arousal maxed out before but not in a long time and wasn't used to being this intensely, blindingly horny. My afternoon of chastity had only made it less tolerable. And now with my face buried in the chieftess's steaming hot delta and getting tongue thrashed, I felt myself losing my mind. I couldn't imagine ever needing a fucking this bad.

When Sequoia stopped, I nearly burst into tears at the loss. But I soon had his member pressed against my entrance. My breath became fast and thick in anticipation. He slid the tip along my vulva teasingly, tantalizing my tender lips with the ever-so-soft head of his cock.

I just couldn't take it any longer. I needed it so bad. I looked over my shoulder, and said to him, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Hepatica grabbed my antlers and jerked me back to her pussy. But before I could get my tongue back to work, he pressed his huge dick into me.

It pushed my legs wider apart and it felt like my hips were straining and spreading to accommodate his girth. "Ghaaaaaa!"I cried into the chieftess's hole. 

Each inch felt like a lifetime as it squeezed into me, stretching me out. When it reached my cervix, I grit my teeth and dug my fingers into the earth. A sigh released from me when he began to withdraw it, and I felt everything fold back to normal in the space he vacated. But then he plunged back in and I saw stars.

The chieftess grew more urgent, dragging my face across her waiting pussy. Now, that I was being pounded in the most satisfactory way, I focused my attention back to her and luxuriated in her sex. It tasted so good and yielded to my ever lick and kiss. With her manipulating my horns, I fucked her with every part of face, sucking at her clit or thrusting into her entrance every chance I got. Meanwhile, Sequoia was slamming at me like a beast with no other purpose in life.

A delirium overtook me. It was almost meditative. Almost a fever dream. I wasn't sure if we kept this up for five minutes or five hours. I couldn't imagine anything in heaven being better than this.

My hands reached up above my head to clasp onto those wonderful breasts again as Hepatica began bucking her hips up into me as she screamed in orgasm. Sequoia slowed his pistoning, turning them into slow tormenting thrusts that dragged through my insides, hitting every point to yield the maximum pleasure. With one might push that seemed deeper than any of the ones before it, I felt his volcanic seed jetting into me, launching me into my own climax.

Or series of climaxes. They hit like fireworks exploding one after another in quick session. Each surge of bliss left my body and mind a little more hollow until I was numb and my brain waves were nearly flat.

Katie kept messaging me about my experience, and I saw my points rocket up, pushing me into level 12. They kept climbing until I was almost to level 13. The two competing sensory experience gave me the impression I'd gotten a high score on pinball machine in some hallucinatory, sex dream.

When it was over, I rested against Hepatica's stomach, my head swimming. Sequoia curled against my back, holding me in a comforting way. A sheen of sweat covered me, and the breeze made me shiver a little.

I'd earned nearly eleven thousand points from that romp, but would do it again in a heartbeat even if it had sucked that amount away from me. 

And I really did want to do it again. I was still horny as hell, but somewhat paralyzed with exhaustion and contentment. 

The chieftess stroked my hair. "Did you want something to eat now?"

"Oh, yes. I feel the need to have something in my mouth." I glanced over to her mate with a smirk. "But the food can wait."

 

 

27