Tier 1.53: Questing [Savanna]
1.1k 8 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey! Hey!

So ... the story is pretty smutty these days. This chapter contains lots of gratuitous sex talk, so be warned. It also contains a sapphic sex scene and if you don't want to read it, you can stop when Savanna is left by herself at the grotto.

Spoiler

The Party

Cherry-Blossom — Marquesses Wood Sprite, Forester (Level 10) — They/Them

Mistie Frisky — Cloud Leoposa, Duelist (Level 10) — She/Her

Yarrow — Wapita, Hedge Witch (Level 11) — She/Her

Trogia — Corrupt Human, Dark Acolyte (Level 9) — He/Him

Hemlock — Elenian, Shaman (Level 10) — He/Him

Crystal — Red Gnome, Ax-Maiden (Level 10) — He/Him

Ellie* — Pixie, Trickster-Mage (Level 10) — She/Her

Savanna — Human, Archer (Level 8) — She/Her

*Real name. No character name assigned.

[collapse]

* Savanna *

When I woke, I was alone. My naked body was seeped in the musky scent of the elenian I'd been with last night. It made me wish that the system would do more than restore Life Balance when you slept. How hard would it be to include some basic hygiene into the process?

While I dressed, I let myself take in my surrounds as if for the first time. This village was exactly the sort of thing I played fantasy games for: visiting places that were impossible IRL. Other-worldly, majestic, magical. The air was thick with warmth and the scent of vegetation. The light had an underwater quality to it. More an ubiquitous green glow than normal daylight. The white barked trees looked manufactured with their even and orderly spacing and their branches that ended in ornate spirals.

I truly was in another realm. 

And I spent my first night here riding a young elk-man like a wanton slut. 

Katie really wouldn't let any part of Feronia just be pure and innocent.

I guess that applied to me too now. Sure, I could tell myself that I was afraid of suffering the wrath of my god by failing the quest she'd given me. But that would be denying the wicked pleasure I took in dominating these reluctant lovers.

That was my quest: conquer three partners in a week. Two down, one to go. 

When I sought out more information on just what was meant by "conquer," the system informed me I needed to do more than simply have sex. I had to seduce a reluctant partner and dominate them—strip them of their hesitancy and make them beg for me.

The first had been that noob felinoid in Thistle Brook, Targon. She'd been so shy and sweet, suffering the confusion of being horny in a male body. I don't know exactly what possessed her to come to her room with me, because as soon as I got her alone, she was ready to bolt. She kept going on about how she really wasn't into women. She apologized for not being as ready to experiment as she thought she was. 

But for some reason, I couldn't bear for things to simply end at that. And it took surprisingly little to make her change her tune. A few tender kisses and slipping my hand down her leather britches was all it took. Like an inexperienced teenager, I only needed to give her member a few minutes of attention and she was willing to do anything I suggested. I drew things out, teasing her, until she was almost in tears and desperate for relief. Then, I got her on her back and used her over and over again, until she couldn't get it up anymore. I remembered the game of coaxing her to attention, grinding it into me until she couldn't contain herself, then repeating it from the beginning. Each time, the look of awe and desire on her face growing in intensity and longing.

Leaving her in the room, a mewling, spent mess (all the stranger since she was in the body of a buff, arrogant-looking man), I surged with a pride I wasn't sure was my own or something the game had put in my head. 

I'd never been interested in jumping men and taking them for my own pleasure before? Had I?

I'd always waited until at least the third date, often not sleeping with them until the sixth or seventh, when I was sure there was an emotional connection. And even then, I always let them make the first move, set the pace. It was strange how so many guys would just want to do it missionary, cum too quickly, then continue to lie on me for too far long afterward like the weight of their sweaty body was some kind of gift I couldn't get enough of.

Maybe I had always been a bit disappointed by it all. Was the game somehow tapping into that?

I'd grabbed Yew after the chieftess's feast. He was noticeable young with fairly tiny antlers. Although he made up for that in another department. It seems that all elenian males were incredible endowed. He'd certainly been a lot bigger than my felinoid. Almost painfully so. Not that I wasn't up for the challenge.

For all their nudity, most of the elenians here seemed awfully bashful. He had dark timid eyes, and when I approached him, he seemed ready to dart into the woods rather than even talking to me. And if I hadn't kept hold of his hand, he just might have. He stammered that we weren't from the same tribe or the same species. But like Targon before him, it took very little seduction before he was pleading to stick his rod in me. 

Men!

Although I guess he isn't technically a man, being an NPC and an extension of the AI.

I'll give Yew this much: he sure had stamina. It took a lot longer to tire him out. Which was why my groin and thighs were a sticky mess this morning, even after I had him eat me out and clean me up a bit. I remembered how I forced him to lick up his own cum while he pleasured me and I held onto his antlers, driving his mouth against my mound.

The memory started getting me worked up again even though my legs were still wobbly from the endless pounding his massive cock had given me.

I finished dressing and went back to the grotto to have a bath. When I got there, Yarrow, Frisks, and Ellie were already in the water. They greeted me with smiles, except Frisks, who looked me over and said, "Ah! Another slut needing a rinse down."

"You're one to talk," I grumbled.

"I am." She grinned. "I had two of them last night. God they're hung. I just wish they didn't smell so much."

Yarrow retorted, "Elenians don't smell."

"Maybe you can't tell, but yeah they do. A lot more then others." When Yarrow scowled, she added, "It's not that it's bad. It's probably a more pleasant odor than real men, but is it ever pungent. It's like their cum is some kind of cheap men's colone. Something they'd market as Deep Woods Musk." I had to agree with her. Not that I was about to say it aloud. She turned to me as I slipped into the water. "Anyway, the two of us are not alone. Yarrow cheated on Hemlock last night—with a couple! And Ellie was in an orgy."

"I didn't cheat. It was part of the ritual. Besides Hemlock screwed like five other women while I was with Aspen and Ginger. Not that I minded. It was all really beautiful in a spiritual way."

I couldn't help but ask Ellie, "So, I take it you were with Cherry. How are they doing?"

"Okay, I guess." She looked serious. "It's just so strange to see them that way."

"With a cock?" Frisks said.

"That's not what I meant. I'd gone looking around at the shops, and when I got back to Blossom, they'd started the frenzy. They seemed to barely recognize me. They were like a wild animal whose only concern was sex."

"Someone sounds jealous." Frisks waggled her eyebrows in a taunting way.

"No. I'm not jealous. Well, maybe a little. I mean, I encouraged them to join the other sprites. I just didn't ... walking in on them in a middle of a pile-on. I ... I guess, I didn't expect it to effect them that much."

Yarrow asked, "The sprites didn't mind you being there, considering you're a pixie?"

"They seemed grateful. While I was there, someone else could take a break." She massaged her jaw at the memory.

"So?" Frisks asked. "Did you at least sample their goods?"

Ellie looked sheepish. "Yeah. Of course."

"And?"

"Maybe you should go find—"

Firsks shushed her loudly. "Think carefully before you continue. Do you really want me to find out for myself? Because you know I'm not allowed to say no."

"Oh! I forgot. I guess that wouldn't really be fair to them."

"To them?!? What about to me? You might not be straight, but I am."

Yarrow said, "At this point, is there anyone you wouldn't sleep with?" Frisks splashed her.

I'd forgotten this little detail too. We'd all be warned about it at the time, but with everything that had happened with dryad and her minions, it didn't seem all that important. But I wondered ... I could ask her to eat me with that big mouth of hers. It would be pretty awesome to see her compelled to do whatever I told her. I wondered if by using the right questions, I could get her to do specifically what I wanted, when I wanted it.

But because she wouldn't resist, it probably wouldn't count toward my quest. Still ...

Ellie changed the subject. "Anyone hear from Crystal or Trogia? Are they back yet?"

Yarrow said, "No. But I don't think there's anything to worry about. Unless they walked all night, there's no way they'd be back this soon."

I asked, "Is there anything happening today?"

"Not really. Hemlock and I are suppose to go have dinner with the chieftess tonight. But until, Blossom is done with their ... damn, saying 'mating' sounds so weird. Anyway, until it's over, we're in a holding pattern. Relax. Enjoy the down time."

Ellie added, "There are a few shops in town. But unless you want elenian weapons and armor there's not much selection, but there's a place with potions and some magic trinkets if you need to stock up."

"Well, I should be getting back to Hemlock," Yarrow said and waded to the edge of the pool. 

Ellie said, "Yeah, I'm done here too." And soon all three of them were pulling themselves up onto the bank. Ellie and Frisks dressed, but Yarrow stayed naked.

Since there was no where to be, I floated on my back and enjoyed the tranquility of the trickling waterfall and the warmth of the sun against my skin.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't know. Anyone would be here. I didn't mean to disturb you," a woman's voice said.

I looked up to see an elenian, withdrawing her foot from the water. She must have been about to bathe, but then saw me. She was smaller than Yarrow. More delicate. With modest perky breasts. She lacked tattoos except for a patron mark that circled her navel in a ring of thorny branches. Her legs were pressed together, revealing only the slightest slit of her pussy.

"It's okay." I waved her in. "I don't mind. I'm Savanna."

Reluctantly, she entered the water. "I know who you are. Everyone know who all of you are. It's not every day we have such accomplished adventurers in the village. I'm Fern."

I swum up to her. "Nice to meet you, Fern." I noticed she had a wash cloth clutched in one hand and that she looked terrified. "Here let me help you with that." I took the cloth from her and began to slowly sponge her back. She didn't resist.

I'd never been with a woman before, but I wasn't opposed to it. Just really shy to enter that unfamiliar territory. I imagine that in real life I would have been like Fern in a situation like this, rigid and scared, not moving while the other woman took control.

I ran the wet cloth over each of her arms, then sopping it with water, squeezed out a stream down her spine, making her gasp. I leaned in close and worked on her ass, more groping than washing. My hands made circles and her taut petite cheeks. When I slipped a hand between them, she squealed and jumped forward.

"It's okay," I said, pulling her back to me. My breasts squeezed against her smooth back, and I gently kissed her neck.

"I'm promised to Spruce," she said, but her voice lacked determination. My hand stroked her belly and worked its way up to her breasts.

"I want you, Fern. Don't you want me?" I gave her an open-mouth kiss, tasting the edge of her jaw and tweaked a nipple.

"I've ... I've never been with ... " She turned to look at me over her shoulder. "A brave adventurer." She whispered a near silent, "Yes."

I spun her to face me and gave her a wet kiss on the lips that quickly turned into some deep soul-kissing with her just as eager as I was. Her tiny but proud breasts pushed against my larger, softer ones, and I moved so our erect nipples would brush up against each other. My hands were all over her, running through her hair, stroking her antlers, traveling down her back, clasping her butt, and finally sliding over her sex.

She moaned in my mouth as I slid a finger between her hot nether-lips.

It was a lot like masturbating but different. My hand knew the moves, but my own pussy ached from the lack of sensation. Yet, there was something thrilling about doing it to someone else and watching her respond with gulping breathes and writhing muscles.

I worked her up until she was panting and leaning against me as her body convulsed with an impending orgasm. I let one hand massage her clitoris and the area around her clitoral hood, while the other approached from the back and plunged two fingers into her. 

I felt her muscles tighten around my fingers, gripping them and dragging them in a notch deeper as she screamed into my shoulder. "Oh! Yes! Yes! Oh Sylvestria!1the goddess she worships Yes!" 

I held her quivering form until she settled down and then whispered, "My turn." Wading, I led her to a rock shelf by the bank. I pushed myself up on it and spread my legs, presenting myself to her.

Fern looked at me questioningly, but before I could drag her head down, she bowed toward it on her own and began kissing me, pecking at my labia. It drove me crazy and couldn't believe how badly I wanted her. 

She seemed to take forever before her light kissed turned into more forceful tongue probing and licks. I pressed my thighs against her face and curled my legs around her, resting them on her shoulders.

I'd never had a guy eat me out like this. This was masterful, and it made me wonder how many other woman had she done this to before me. However many, I was grateful for the experience. Insanely grateful.

"Uhhh!" I called as the tip of her tongue finally flicked my nub, sending a jolt of electricity through me.

My hand sought out my breast as I lost myself to her skillful mouth.

She licked and sucked and thrust inside me as though she knew exactly what would elicit the most pleasure at each given second. 

"Please! Yes! That's it!"

I looked up at the blue sky and the waterfall sparkling in the sun, then down to the horned head lustily shaking over my groin. She glanced toward me and our eyes met. Somehow those beautiful feminine eyes locking with mine sent me over the edge.

"Yaaaaaaaaaa! Ohhhhhhh! Gnnnnn!" The best orgasm I'd had since entering Feronia ripped through me like a whirlwind of ecstasy. Everything in my vision went white as the climax geysered out of me, seeming to originate from my soul and expand out through every part of my body in a supernova.

I melted onto the rock, not able to move. Not wanting to move. I was more content than I'd ever been. My head was thick and full of soft wool.

My bliss was cut short by a message from Katie.

*** Congratulations! ***

Diaphia has deemed you unsuccessful in completing your quest!

Diaphia says: "You have submitted as much to her as she has to you. Also, I find these elenians submit to your will too easily. For your last conquest, you must conquer someone more challenging. Five days remain."

Oh, well ...

Just because it doesn't count toward the quest, it doesn't mean I can't have fun while the party stays in this village.

I leaned over and gave Fern a deep kiss, tasting my warm juices on her lips. I wasn't about to let her go anytime soon.

25