Tier 1.56: Trouble in Paradise [Mistie Frisky]
1k 7 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey! Hey!

Miss me?

I know I've disappeared for a while. Got into a funk and was feeling extremely unmotivated to do anything. I'm still not completely over it but I have a new chapter for ya'.

Since it was a long break. I'm providing a small recap at the beginning catching you up on the most recent events. Also, if this story has gotten too smutty for you, I do plan on bring in more adventure-y elements soon, but don't expect me to ease my foot off the gas peddle too much. You have been warned!

Spoiler

The Party

Cherry-Blossom — Marquesses Wood Sprite, Forester (Level 10) — They/Them

Mistie Frisky — Cloud Leoposa, Duelist (Level 10) — She/Her

Yarrow — Wapita, Hedge Witch (Level 13) — She/Her

Trogia — Corrupt Human, Dark Acolyte (Level 9) — He/Him

Hemlock — Tulian, Shaman (Level 10) — He/Him

Crystal — Red Gnome, Ax-Maiden (Level 10) — He/Him

Ellie* — Pixie, Trickster-Mage (Level 10) — She/Her

Savanna — Human, Archer (Level 8) — She/Her

*Real name. No character name assigned.

[collapse]
RECAP:

To complete Yarrow's and Cherry-Blossom's divine quests of cleansing a sacred pool, the party goes to Dewy Valley and are welcomed into a village of elenians. Being a high level elenian, Yarrow (Tanner) is treated as a visiting dignitary and begins to lose herself to the traits of her specializes species, which involves taking lovers to show her status. Hemlock (Rick) not be as high level is treated well, but not nearly as reverently. He does however get named and is given a divine quest to drink a lot of wine and bed many elenians. But after a rather rambunctious night with Yarrow, the chieftess, and her spouse, he feels the need to get away from the village for a bit and joins a some soldiers going on a long range patrol. Chrystal (Jonathan) feeling out of place in the village and having suffered from a rather deviant attack while scouting out the sacred pool, joins Hemlock. Meanwhile, Cherry-Blossom (Aaron) reaches a sprite's special time when they grow their male sex organs and mate. Luckily, a group of wood sprite merchants are in the village and are able to help out during their frenzy. Ellie joins in with the orgy, but can't help feeling a little jealous of Blossom's indiscriminate lust. To get back at Mistie Frisky (Mack) for putting her in an awkward situation, Ellie invokes Frisks' divine compulsion and sends her off with two elenian males to be their tool of sexual release. Savanna (Sulin) makes use of her down time to fulfill her own divine quest to be a more dominant lover. However, after her first two conquests, her god decides to make her third and last one more challenging. Trogia (Josh) is the only one not screwing like a crazed beast due to his garment of binding that does not allow for any sex. Little by little his demon corruption is taking over and he secretly plots his revenge for all the wrongs he feels have been committed against him. 

And ... Katie the insane newborn AI continues to rule Feronia and twist it into her lewd vision. It has been been eighteen days since her reign began, but less than ten hours in the real world. It is unlikely anyone outside the game has noticed her corruption of the MMORPG. The company's in-game monitors seek to get word out but Katie thwarts them at every turn.

* Frisks *

Damn! Those elenians act all shy but they're nothing but filthy horn-dogs.

After Ellie had used my compulsion to hand me over to two young males, they used me in just about every way possible. I don't know if they were just pent up beyond belief or were super into some inter-special sex, but they were tireless. 

With every step of my walk of shame to the grotto to clean off my sloppy bedraggled self, I thought about how I was going to make that stupid pixie pay.

Sure, I would have probably gotten up to some sort of shenanigans on my own, maybe even with the same two guys. But I'd spent the afternoon being positioned and re-positioned like a porn star filming a triple feature. And the worst part was I had to smile and act like I was loving every moment of it because my divine quest gave me no choice, but to act on the suggestion. ("I'm sure you'd love to spend the afternoon having these fine men use you as they see fit.")

Not that I hated every moment of it. A lot of it was quite enjoyable. I even got into the anal (something I never thought I'd get off on) once I was stretched out a bit. The memory of being double-penetrated made my pussy twitch with excitement, and the jolt of pain from my tender and overused parts nearly brought me to my knees.

That fucking Ellie was going to get hers!

Although, I started to get worried about a disturbing little niggle in the back of my brain. Part of me actually seemed anxious to be put into a similar situation again. Despite how disgusted I was with what I had done, it was so freeing to have no control like that. And it was incredibly hot to be completely at the mercy of eager, demanding lovers.

I shook the thought out of my head.

I would NOT give into impulses like that.

After I washed off and spent a good long time recuperating in the warm water of the bathing pool, I strolled back to the village. The sun was setting and the green light of the woods was turning murky. Lamps and torches were being lit, and small warm flames were springing up in all the lodges. They'd be having dinner soon. I didn't feel at all hungry which concerned me since there'd only been one thing put into my belly since my early lunch.

Although there had been an awful lot of it.

I suddenly felt queasy thinking about all that semen being digested.

I might have just bent over and barfed right where I stood, but a group of Elenians came rushing into the village and Hemlock and Crystal were with them. 

I went over to see what the commotion was and wasn't the only one. The priestess, Trillium, rushed toward them too.

"What word, Bur-Oak?" she asked the captain of the guard.

"We caught a trespasser by the northern border."

It was then I noticed that Crystal wasn't the only non-elenian in the group. They had a felinoid bound with a sack over her head. She must have been high level because of the extremely slutty cleric robes she wore. The pale orange fabric was cut with a deep V down the front, exposing most of her average-sized breasts and her navel, stopping a hair above her genitals. The hem ended only a few inches below that, exposing every inch of her toned thighs.

I caught up to the group and exchanged questioning glances with Hemlock and Crystal.

A guard pulled the hood off of the prisoner's head, and the priestess asked, "Who are you? And by what rights have you entered this sacred wood?"

The cat-girl ignored Trillium despite her air of authority and addressed me. 

"You have to listen. My name is Evan Miller, I work for Robodyne. The new AI is out of control. I need to stop it before more damage is done."

Bur-Oak kicked the back of  Evan Miller's legs and forced her to kneel. "Show some respect, city-filth."

Trillium said, "What demon speak is this? It sounds like you came her to create mischief."

"Please," he begged me. "The NPCs all see me as an enemy. I have to get to the sacred pool near here to access an override panel."

"Ah!" Trillium exclaimed. "She's in league with the creature befouling the pool!" Then, she gestured to a large medallion hanging between the felinoid's breasts on a heavy looking chain. "What do you wear around your neck, fiend?" 

"Uh ... this ... nothing. A family heirloom. Just decorative."

"Give it to me." The command was issued to the captain of the guard.

Evan Miller grew panicked and wild eyed. "Oh God, no! Please don't remove it! I'll do anything. Please!"

Her pleas were ignored, and it was roughly removed and brought to the priestess.

While she examined it, Crystal took advantage of the distraction to talk to the prisoner.

"Evan," he whispered. "Can you really stop all this madness?"

"Who?" she asked meekly. "My name is Tabitha. I'm on a quest, seeking out the sacred pool. I mean no harm. I'm willing to pay any ransom to be set free, whether with gold or my body." She batted her eyelashes and began purring.

Strange.

The priestess turned the amulet over in her hands. "This object is profane, but I can divine no magic in it."

On a hunch, I grabbed the chain and yanked the object from her hands. "Let me. Maybe I can figure out it's purpose."

The woman looked extremely annoyed but apparently my status as hero counted for something because she didn't have the guards haul me off.

The medallion was a gold disk with a scalloped edge. One side had a series of lines that reminded my of the latitude and longitude lines on a map. The other had the stylized R of the Robodyne logo. I weighed it in my palm and began to feel lightheaded. The woods around me seemed to swim in me vision.

Then, everything snapped into place.

Everything!

I dropped to the ground from the horror of it all rushing in.

My name was Mary Mackenzie. People called me Mack. I grew up in Danbury, Connecticut with my brother Michael until my parents divorced when I was fourteen, then we moved to Jacksonville, Florida. I went to college in Boston, where I met my three best friends: Aaron, Tanner, and Josh. I lived and worked in Oakland, was total nerd, had few friends, fewer boyfriends, and I was currently playing a virtual game with my friends. I was a normal human woman playing a game with my friends and things were getting seriously fucked. The AI was bending our thoughts and memories turning us into wanton perverts. Sudden guilt at how mean I'd been to my friends overwhelmed me, and shame for all my recent (and great many) sexual escapades washed over me like tsunami.

Rick came to me and patted my shoulder. I realized I was sobbing and shaking. He tugged the medallion out of my hand by the chain and held it away as though it was toxic.

"What is it? What did it do?" Hemlock asked me.

"I remember," I said. "I remember everything. I'm Mistie Frisky and I grew up on the streets of Oda with my litter of eight other children. Before I was old enough to take up the sword, I spent most of my time playing around with boys and sucking— No. That's not right ... it was different. But now ... I ..."

Crystal said, "What the hell is she babbling about?"

The priestess grabbed the prisoner by the face. "What did your device do? What harm have you caused to our guest?"

"Nothing ... I don't know ... I don't remember ... it's on the tip of my tongue ... but I can't remember."

The elenian NPCs were all focused on Evan, but the three of us stared at the necklace with fear and wonder.

Hemlock said, "It seems to effect the mind somehow. And you can't remember how afterward. Perhaps someone should try touching it, and tell the others what they sense before letting go?"

"Go for it, big man." When Hemlock shook his head, Crystal added, "It was your idea."

Slowly, Hemlock brought it toward his other outstretch hand as if he was expecting it to burn like a white hot goal. I watched with fascination., I knew I had held it and it had done something to upset me, but for the life of me, I couldn't remember what or why I'd been crying.

Very slowly, he grabbed it. His eyes grew wide.

"Oh, god. Oh, god. I remember who I am." His voice was quavered and the color drained out of his face. "I know what's real and what's been Katie. Oh, God! What has she done to me! What have I become!" 

Crystal said, "Yeah, that Katie has been fucking with us."

"No! It's so much worse than that." He stopped and grabbed Crystal by the arm, dragging him in closer, so he could hiss in his face, "It's so much worse!"

He looked insane. A complete madman. Crystal snatched the necklace away, and it vanished.

"What did you do?" I asked Crystal as Hemlock fell backward on his butt.

"Put it into my inventory. Unequipped. The thing is too dangerous to go around touching."

I got to my feet. "But I think I understand. It's from Robodyne. It must be some game override that keeps you grounded to reality."

"Maybe so. But I think if he ..." He jabbed a thumb at Hemlock, who was on the ground gasping, trying to recover. "Held onto it much longer he would have had a complete nervous breakdown. Hem's my pal, and I'm going to protect him. Even if it's from the truth."

"Who put you in charge? We need to know what's happening. If it's as bad as he said, we need to know the truth." I was spitting nails, feeling like my old combative self. I almost wished Crystal turned this into a shoving match. I'd show that big titty pipsqueak.

"Fine. Do you want to wear it then?"

I couldn't remember what had happened to me, but I remembered how I felt. My mind had been untethered from reality. Or at least, this reality. It was very much like going insane. I shivered at the thought of that thing touching me again.

"Alright. Keep it for now. But we have to tell the others about it." Maybe I could sucker one of them into wearing it.

"What about her?" Crystal asked about Evan or Tabitha, or whoever the cat-girl was.

I walked up to the priestess. "Can you keep her locked up and alive?"

"It is not right to let such a foul creature live, especially in the heart of the sacred wood."

"Just don't execute her for a few days. She's the key to restoring that pool of yours. You don't want to fuck that up, do you?"

I could tell she didn't like be talked to like that, but she nodded and gave the orders to the guards. Tabitha stared at me with wide grateful eyes as they dragged her off.

When they were gone, Hemlock asked, "Do you really think she can help us get past that creature in the pool?"

I waved my hand in the air dismissively as I walked away from them. "Thppt! No idea. But she was going there to try and stop Katie. Perhaps we can use that to our advantage." Then I ordered, "Team meeting first thing tomorrow morning. Be there." 

 

27