Tier 1.59: A Pound of Cure [Savanna]
2.2k 8 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yay! Scribble Hub now calls me a "Well-known Author"!

Boo! A bunch of new readers are giving the story crappy ratings :(

= The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

So last chapter I said there'd only be warnings in extreme cases. Well ... this got a lot filthier than I planned. A lot! This is not for the faint of heart. If you are worried, you won't miss much plot if you give it a skip.

Spoiler

The Party

Cherry-Blossom — Marquesses Wood Sprite, Forester (Level 10) — They/Them

Mistie Frisky — Cloud Leoposa, Duelist (Level 10) — She/Her

Yarrow — Wapita, Hedge Witch (Level 13) — She/Her

Trogia — Corrupt Human, Dark Acolyte (Level 9) — He/Him

Hemlock — Tulian, Shaman (Level 10) — He/Him

Crystal — Red Gnome, Ax-Maiden (Level 10) — He/Him

Ellie* — Pixie, Trickster-Mage (Level 10) — She/Her

Savanna — Human, Archer (Level 8) — She/Her

*Real name. No character name assigned.

[collapse]

* Savanna *

I had decided to help out spreading the cure, since I had pretty much given up on pretending to be chaste or discerning. And on the practical side, attacking our way through a horde would only weaken us for when it came time to face the big-bad. Plus, there was the humanitarian aspect of it. Most of them would be NPCs, but there was nothing saying that there couldn't be players in the mix. So, in every way it was better to free them than slaughter them all. 

The first group was lured down to us, eight in all. I felt only slightly bad for turning down the opportunity to cure the orge when Yarrow asked. That cock he sported hurt my insides when I just looked at it. Sure, it was kind of an asshole move for Yarrow to compel Frisks to be mounted by it, but better her than me. And I'll give Frisks credit, she only made the occasional strangled-cat sound as he plunged his kielbasa into her.

Both Ellie and Blossom were champs and took on two of the sprites, with their engorged clit-dicks. And Yarrow and Rick handled the other elenians. Although really, the elk-girl handled Hemlock, knocking him to the ground and impaling herself on his erection with the moves of gymnast.

After that, I lost track of what the others were doing. I had enough to deal with, with the elenian fucking me like he was trying to beat my guts senseless with his dick. This may have been sex, but it was sex with demented, bestial creatures.

I screamed out to Yarrow in halting, gasped words between his thrusts, "This. Isn't. As. Much. Fun. As. You. Suj. Eh-eh-eh. Ehsted."

Happily, it didn't take him long to get-off.

He came hard into me. The word firehose came to mind. We'd been warned that the cum would add to our arousal points. But I was down at the bottom of the scale, and sex tended to work off a lot of points. Except, I hadn't had the chance to orgasm. And suddenly I was crazy in need. It was so bad, I unconsciously began to grind up on his flaccid cock. 

The elenian came to his sense and pulled out, much to my disappointment. "I'm sorry," he blurted out, before looking around at his surroundings and tearing off into the woods away from the hill and the pool. 

The others being serviced had much the same reaction. One of the sprites was already sprinting away, leaving Ellie with just the one working her from behind. Cherry still had their two, and was being face-fucked by one as the other did her doggie-style. But it all was soon over and the three of them fled, heading for safety. As was Yarrow's elenian.

Hemlock's took the longest. The woman rode him so roughly, I had to feel bad for him and his poor dick.

When she finally came, she squirted something fierce. There was a collective: "Ohhhhh!" from the group, as it sprayed everything five feet in front of her.

She was the only one not to run. It turned out she was a player and a level 6 Guardian. To our surprise she offered to stick around and help us with fighting the monster in the pool. It sounded like she wanted revenge. But from the sly way she kept looking at Hemlock. I guessed, she was hoping for another hook up under better circumstances.

When we asked her what she could tell us about the creature in the pool, she seemed to not remember much of her ordeal, and the only bit of information she provided was the vague and chilling detail: "Tentacles. Lots of tentacles."

The next group we attracted was easier to cope with. There were only four of them, three elenians and a sprite. Cherry sat it out. As did Frisks, who seemed to be having trouble moving, but couldn't wipe the smile of her face.

The group after that was even smaller. Just a female elenian and a sprite. Cherry swapped in for Ellie. But Hemlock was begging for break. Without anyone else swinging a dick, I stepped up. 

It was a little hard to coax her into it, and I had to dodge a few swats as she tried to pummel me when I got close. But once my face was in her pussy, she settled down. I lapped her up, and she started to get rough. Pulling my hair and grinding her pelvis into my mouth. I found I didn't mind all that much. It was kind of hot. I just wished I had someone getting me off as I still hadn't cum. To compensate, I started fingering myself while munching on the elk-girl.

When she finally came, she absolutely drenched me with her squirt. I needed a beach towel to dry off . But when the gush started, pouring into my mouth and over my face, it set me off, and I came just as hard (although less dramatically) as her. I rolled on the ground moaning and gasping for air. My hand pressed tight to my clit. It felt so amazing to feel that long desired release.

But when it was over, I found I was hornier than before. 

I noticed I had fourteen missed system messages. All them were telling me I had maxed out my Arousal Potency, and each one noting a shorter time I had before I'd e given a kink. Even with my recent orgasm, I only had twenty minutes to cum again to prevent it. At least there was also a notice letting me know I'd leveled up. So it seemed Katie counted this similarly to battle and we were earning experience for it.

By the time I came to my senses, the elk-girl was long gone.

But Cherry's sprite was another player and stuck around, adding a level 10 Forester to our forces.

It was the fourth and final group that proved to be a problem. 

At first six of the demented minions came down to us, and I prepared to take care of a male elenian. But then, another seven followed them. Then more came, until we had seventeen to deal with. And a battle wasn't really possible since most of us had already started having sex. I mean, I was hardly in attack formation, with being on my knees and getting plowed into the ground from behind.

It was crazy. There were far too many of them. Yarrow called for all hands on deck. Which seemed so ridiculous I almost started laughing. Although that might have been madness setting in.

Frisks came because, of course, she wouldn't have had a choice. But so did the two players we rescued and Tabitha. Even Crystal came to help. And I must have been starting to get delirious from all the sex because it looked like he had a cock hanging between his supple feminine thighs.

It was still mostly elenians and sprites, but there were a few humans, another ogre, and one of those blue unsealies that looked like a woman and had both sets of genitalia. It was a total free for all with most of us getting double-teamed. Cherry, Ellie, Yarrow, and Tabitha were all being spit-roasted. For my party members, it was with others of their species, but Tabitha had been grabbed by the ogre and was getting abused from behind, while an elenian face-fucked her. A human man was standing and rocking Frisks onto his dick, while she clung to his torso for dear life and an elk-man rammed at her ass. And Hemlock was flat on his back with an elenian woman on his cock and a human woman on his face.

The others were having more manageable sex with one partner, but it was still the most depraved scene I had ever witnessed. Less like porn and more like something out of cautionary tale about lust gone wrong. But my view was soon blocked by a big blue dick.

The unsealie tried pushing her member into my mouth and made a few wrong stabs against my cheeks before getting it in. She was gentle at first. Perhaps worried I might bite, but it didn't take long before she was ramming it at the back of my throat. I was a little surprised no gag reflex kicked in. Not even after she'd worked the tip down my gullet. She was a big girl and had my lips stretch out tight around her girth. To make it go faster and get her out of my mouth sooner, I went to play with her balls. But she didn't have any. There was however a sopping pussy, so I played with that instead, fingering her while she throat-fucked me. And all the while, I had the elenian battering me from behind. When their thrusts became synced, I felt like a piece of a machinery being shuttled back and forth by two cogs. 

I should have been pissed off by this degrading situation, but I was so insanely horny that being used this thoroughly was heaven. I even felt disappointed when the elenian unloaded, marking the end of the fucking he was giving me. 

For whatever reason, his climax set the unsealie off, and I had piping hot seed being jetted both into my pussy and down my throat.

Then, I started cumming.

I thrashed between them pushing them both in deeper. I began to lose consciousness from the intensity of my orgasm. My eyes were closed tight and I was seeing stars as my body convulsed with a string of climaxes. All my strength drained from me, and after they both pulled out, I flopped to the ground like a landed fish, twitching and flopping in ecstasy. 

I was being notified by all kinds of system messages but I really didn't care. My mind had exited the building and was wandering around some alternate reality of constant rising and falling tension with warm fuzzy light all around me.

When I finally came back to myself, I found that my head was being cradled in the Unsealie's lap. Which was comforting, except for the erection I could feel pressing against the back of my head. She was the only one of the last group that hadn't taken off.

"I'm really sorry," she said. "I never normally would have done that. I had no control. Are you all right?"

"Be okay," I rasped. "Just give me a minute."

I was an absolute sloppy mess. My thighs were coated and cum ran down my chin and breasts.

I glanced through the messages and saw a series of maxed-out warnings. I deduced that each orgasm had dropped my Arousal Potency, but all the cum on and in me kept maxing it out again.

The last one said:

*** Congratulations! ***

You have been awarded an oral kink!

Sex will now reduce half as many Arousal Potency points, except when you are satisfying this kink!

To remind you of this new need, your kink will occupy a minimum of 8% of your daily thoughts!

 

 

27