Chapter 2: Training – Part 1
1.2k 6 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farnezian Vralitza

I woke up from my small nap feeling horny. Generally, Hemona would wake me up with a blowjob if I ever fell asleep, so the emptiness in my heart, and the fullness of my balls, left me quite depressed.

I want a sex slave…

I started daydreaming about fucking the Queen, but it was cut short by a knock on my door.

"Grand Wizard Farnezian…?" The familiar voice of the older maid graced my ears.

"Yes? You may come in… I'm not naked," I tiredly replied, and the door opened, revealing the blue-haired beauty.

She lowered her head respectfully and reported, "Silver Senior Nishpa requests your presence in front of the Royal Estate. You're to train in the snow, so he advised you to dress appropriately."

"Understood," I begrudgingly replied. I held no respect for that bronze-skinned fuck, but I had treat him like a Prince if I wanted to live.

"I'll help you put on your armor," the maid hurriedly added.

I turned a sly gaze towards her. "I appreciate it."

A women's touch always helped lift my spirits, except the Cunt's.

 

After dressing myself and grabbing my weapons, I was guided to the dining hall, then I opened the door leading outside and left, the maid sadly waving to me.

Once my eyes adapted to the wild sun's glare, I found myself atop a hill overlooking a sprawling town. Tall timber-framed houses were strewn about everywhere, and the jettied floors made them look like they were sagging under the weight of the snow, snuggling closer together for warmth. There were some stone buildings here and there, but they were mostly limited to the town walls near the edge of my sight.

Light snow touched my silky hair, and I pulled on my smelly hood to keep it from getting wet. The layer of deposited snow covering every surface of the town was still very thin, so it'd be easy to walk around until it either melted into mud or an actual snowstorm came.

A river coming down from a nearby mountain fed the fields outside of the walls, then it crossed the town and continued towards what seemed to be a valley between two small mountains.

The whiteness all around me was kind of cute, but it amplified the wild sun's glare, forcing me to squint, and I instantly missed Zabulen's artificial sun. The Weather wizards had a thing for snow, so this wasn't my first time meeting this white blanket, though the ones who "disagreed" the Weather wizards had a habit of calling it "white bullshit."

I saw some mist coming up from some odd-shaped houses outside of the town, so I squinted to try to discern some more details, and if I had to make a guess, I'd say they're hot springs, which sounded wonderful in the current weather.

Then I noticed how odd it was that the Royal Estate was just a huge mansion instead of a castle. It didn't even have a properly tall wall separating it from the rest of the town, so this wasn't a good defensible position, if my understanding of their primitive warfare was correct.

Is this place just a vacation retreat?

I put these thoughts away and went down towards the barracks near the wall, where a few soldiers seemed to be training. They were using spears to spar, and the more inexperienced fighters were using a shorter weapon to learn how to fight at a disadvantage.

This sight brought back nostalgic memories of my Primes…

 

Lisita charged Ashdaia, going as fast as her body could withstand, her black fox tail and ponytail trailing behind her.

Ashdaia took a few steps to the side and started subtly moving her spear in random directions to keep Lisita from finding the perfect angle to attack. The more experienced woman looked casual, but her long, thick, red, draconic tail was upright and straight, showing her absolute concentration in this spar.

Lisita's spear touched Ashdaia's and batted the latter's away so she could thrust, but a split second later it was Lisita's that was batted, and at the next split, the black fox woman was thrown backward from the force of Ashdaia's attack.

"Again!" Ashdaia ordered, but the next charge resulted in the exact same outcome.

"Faster!" The draconic woman encouraged Lisita, but she was already at her limit.

"FASTER!" Ashdaia barked, her posture so stable she looked like an impenetrable wall.

"FASTER, YOU USELESS BITCH!" She howled, but this time, Lisita didn't get up.

"I can't go faster…" Lisita whined and wiped away the sweat covering her black brow.

"Then rip the geneseed out of your womb and return it to Master for you've failed as a Prime!" Ashdaia growled, wisps of flame escaping her mouth from her anger.

Lisita remained silent for a moment, unmoving, simply catching her breath, then she closed her eyes and grit her teeth.

"Well?! What are you going to do?!" Ashdaia taunted, but Lisita didn't respond, so she pushed it further, "If can't hit me even once, then I'll rip the geneseed out of your womb myself!"

Lisita immediately snarled and opened her eyes, her nails turning into claws.

Ashdaia immediately took a defensive posture, her whole body tense with wariness.

Lisita jumped on all fours and glared at Ashdaia, snarling like a wild dog, then she circled around the draconic woman, not like a predator does to a prey, but like a cornered animal does to a threat to her existence. Ashdaia was never one to make empty threats, after all.

Black smoke escaped Lisita's mouth, covering it in darkness, leaving only her glacial blue irises and white pupils discernible from the blurry mass of anger that made the rest of her body, and once she was fully cloaked, she went on the attack.

Ashdaia grinned and remained doing so all the while Lisita made her bleed from hundreds of wounds, her reddened skin become pure red as she bled. Lisita's claws found every single nook and cranny to get under Ashdaia's scales, who only laughed in delight, she was also a masochist, after all.

 

I watched the men train for a minute and was sorely disappointed. Their postures were flimsy, their attacks were slow, their strength was lacking, and their tactics were dull. I wasn't even comparing them to the Primes, who have my geneseed to enhance their bodies, no, they weren't even passable as Zabulen slave foot soldiers.

Disappointing!

I found Bo-Aung near the edge of the training grounds, sparring with a veteran while Helg watched closely.

As I passed the soldiers, they gave me odd looks, and I heard someone whisper something about my halberd, but I just ignored them.

The veteran stopped the spar once he noticed me and greeted, "Ah, you're Farnezian, if I remember it correctly?"

"Yes," I tersely replied.

"You shall save our land, Savior," he recited the creepy catchphrase.

"I shall save your land, soldier," I reflexively replied. It wasn't exactly hard to pretend to be a hero.

The veteran smiled at my response, but it quickly turned mocking. "Weren't you a mage? Do you even know how to use a halberd?"

I narrowed my eyes in annoyance. "Obviously. I'm not a warrior, obviously, but I know something about melee fighting."

The three of them shared a look.

"How about you show it, then?" The veteran challenged me.

I dropped my weapons and Bo-Aung handed me his sparring spear, then I faced the veteran.

His spear moved with the idiocy of someone underestimating me, so I immediately scored a hit on his throat.

The man fell on his ass and choked, but quickly got back on his feet and pointed his spear at me.

I sighed and tiredly pleaded, "I'm not here to play petty games of pride, but at least take me seriously."

"Fine, you asked for it," he growled, his pale face quickly becoming red with anger.

But it still wasn't enough. I was taller, stronger, faster, and more experienced than him. Even though I was decidedly rusty with the spear, I still won out in the end.

 

I swept the veteran off his feet and jabbed my spear into his belly. The padding absorbed a lot of the force, but he still had the air in his lungs forcefully expelled.

Lanaa clapped and energetically praised both of us, "What a good fight! You both did well!"

"Yes, we did," I lied to keep the veteran from hating me. It's generally not a good idea to lie to a slave while training them, but currently, this is the least worst option since his pride is definitely wounded.

To save himself from further shame, the man asked for a breather.

"Are all Wizards of your former world like this?" Bo-Aung questioned me as I returned to the benches.

"No," I tersely replied again, too tired to elaborate.

Most are stronger since I currently lack my body enhancements.

Then I sat down beside Ussun and drank some water from a water skin nearby which had a subtle foul taste of leather. The young boy meekly glanced at me, then returned to stare in fright at the men training. His demeanor was understandable since he was a mere ball-less scholar before being summoned to this world.

Another veteran approached, then coughed awkwardly and asked, "So, anyone else wants to practice the spear? Little girl?"

"Okay!" Lanaa accepted like a child being called to play.

I loosened my armor to cool myself and watched the man intently for any sexual intent, but it was hard to come to a conclusion since they both seemed to be only having some casual fun.

Helg and Touya started their amateurish sparring, and even though she was a woman, Helg quickly showed how much better she was at fighting. It was like the exotic young man didn't have a single warrior cell in his thin body.

Triana sparred with a veteran, and though she was quick, the man was having fun poking her body all over.

I patted the wolf pup, and it responded by coming closer to me even though I was likely smelling of sweat. At least this time it didn't seem that the Queen was controlling it, so I could use my animal-charming skills to my heart's content.

Then the Ken-Knights came out of the estate and made their way towards us. Their shiny, less-padded-than-ideal armor looking rather obnoxious with all the snow glare going on.

The soldiers all stopped and knelt, but none of the Comrades knew what to do, though Bo-Aung suddenly seemed very alert.

The bronze-skinned Knights glared at us, and one of them angrily ordered, "Kneel."

They're all Princes. Yes, Princes. If I don't obey, they'll decapitate me, and I doubt that they have the medical knowledge to revive me later, so I have to imagine them all like the haughty, pompous, snot-nosed, simple-minded Princes.

Now, kneel to the shit-stain-in-charge, Farnezian.

"The Holy Knights are assuming control of this training session," Nishpa announced, then everyone stood up and waited. "We'll start by testing your melee skills. Does anyone know how to use a bow?"

Helg nervously raised her hand.

Nishpa hummed softly in thought. "Hopefully, at least you will be useful in a battlefield."

 

She wasn't. None of us were. I may be tall and strong, but the Holy Knights were on another level, and they didn't even need their magic to beat us.

 

Nishpa's nose wrinkled in disgust as he stared at us weakly rise from the snow. Once we were all conscious enough to listen, he started the lambasting, "A single Infernal could kill all of you with a hand tied behind their backs. In fact, they may not even need to raise their hand as they could just wipe all of you with magic!"

I felt pity for Lanaa and Ussun. They didn't have the bodies for melee combat, but none of the Knights showed them mercy. We all were indiscriminately forced to eat snow and the dirt under it to drive into our minds how weak we were.

The soldiers give us pitiful looks. I don't truly understand why they pitied us because we were weak. If we were combat slaves, a Master wouldn't treat us much differently. But what is frustrating, though, is to be forced into physical exercise when I'm a FUCKING WIZARD!

"For the morning, we'll do physical training, while magical training will be done in the afternoon," Nishpa coldly stated, and the two children and I brightened up a bit, which was slightly embarrassing.

But first, we had to survive the morning.

"Point it towards my body, not my face or else you'll just miss if I move even a little!"

"What a lax posture! If I bat your spear away you'll be completely open!"

"Thrust harder!"

"Your spear can bend, so be careful when you try to bat your opponent's spear away."

What?!

Touya's sparring partner was being reasonable! Why onl-…

A lacing pain coursed through my face as my partner hit me with the spear's shaft.

"What are you doing?! Pay attention!" He barked angrily, and I almost snarled back, trying to draw upon a draconic power that didn't exist within me anymore.

I gripped my spear tighter and went on the offensive.

 

Touya Yushotada

"Pick up the spear," the Knight ordered, and once I did, he immediately slapped his spear against my hand, making me drop it.

"Pick up the spear," he repeated with a cold tone, and I did, and he slapped it from my hands again.

"Pick up the spear, and grip it tighter," he advised, but he still slapped it off my hands, just that this time it needed two hits.

"Pick up the spear."

And I picked it up, again and again.

I couldn't hate them for what they were doing, but it was still heartless.

If not even Lanaa or Ussun cried out, then how could I complain?

I was "isekaied" by a God, but apparently I wasn't given a very strong cheat if had to suffer this much during training.

Hey, Divine Guides, could I get a time skip? I never liked the training arcs.

 

Farnezian Vralitza

Lanaa's defiant scowl in face of her cruel sparring partner served as a fuel for my own ferocity. I had to be strong to pass through this ordeal and gain my footing among these insufferable Knights through force. Only then would I be able to protect her, to safeguard her growth, and to act as an… anchor for her world.

"At least you got the will," the Knight mocked me and struck me in the throat again.

I choked and took a step back, itching to use [Drain] and [Transfer] on myself to boost my physical capabilities, but it seemed like the Knights could detect it, so I gritted my teeth and left it unscratched.

They're Princes. Obnoxious, haughty, and heartless Princes, and I know that one day I'll eat their hearts out!

 

After getting relentlessly beaten, then healed, then beaten again and again, the sun reached the zenith, and we were allowed to stop for lunch.

Too tired to be angry or even talk, we tiredly made our way back to the Royal Estate in silence, and we were taken to our rooms where we wiped to sweat off of our bodies. The maids weren't there to help me, so it was doubly bitter to me, and once we were done, we were finally allowed to have our meal along with the other soldiers.

The Royals ate in their thrones, looking down on all of us and talking so quietly that not even if I had a hearing boosting spell would I be able to eavesdrop.

Forfta and Tatindod were also there, but they both looked absentminded, though it was so subtle I didn't know if they were drugged or just had amazing orgasms. Probably the former.

The Ken-Knights sat at their own table, joking between themselves, but Nishpa seemed contemplative, tired even. He seemed so disappointed in our powers that I worried if he'd eventually just kill us, and I only had a single Arrow of Death, so the need to impress him was imperative to our survival.

"You're pretty fast with the spear," Lanaa's energetic voice graced my ears, so I turned my eyes to the pretty white-haired girl. "Triana was faster, but she kept getting hit all the time."

The silver-haired woman in question narrowed her eyes in displeasure at the girl's frankness.

"Oh? You were watching me?" I asked, raising my eyebrows in surprise.

She smiled and rested her head on her hand. "I watched everyone. Bo-Aung, you, and Helg were all amazing."

No mention of Hiro and Ussun…?

"Thanks, little one," Helg responded with a grin and patted her head.

Bo-Aung's heavy black hand fell on my shoulder. "I'd like to spar with you if the Knights would let us," he confessed with a white grin.

Not interested.

"I'd prefer to study magic," I flatly replied and pushed his hand off my shoulder.

"Why do we need to learn how to use a spear…?" Ussun suddenly grumbled sullenly.

"It'll save your life in case your protectors eat shit," I tiredly replied.

"Yeah, it's just… better that everyone knows a bit of melee combat," Bo-Aung expanded, his smile a bit wry.

"Well, some of you are already good enough in that part," one of the soldiers chimed in, his tone with a bit of edge as he teased us.

But then Bo-Aung's tone turned serious as he explained, "They're also doing soldier training to get us used to the pain and toil."

The other Comrades frowned, and the soldiers chuckled at us.

"No pain, no gain," Touya grumbled dispiritedly as he slowly grabbed a spoonful of nuts.

"Take that one to your heart," Triana quietly agreed.

"But the training wasn't that hard…?" Lanaa confusedly questioned and tilted her head to the side in a cute way.

Everyone turned to look at her, and some of the soldiers chuckled quietly.

"Girl, they trained us until our muscles could barely move. I saw you limping," I pointed out sternly, my eye twitching in annoyance.

"But I'm okay now, I could even continue training," she confessed of witchcraft because there's no way a normal human body would be able to recover so fast…

A human body…

"Lanaa, don't say that out loud or they'll make us do it again…" Ussun weakly muttered, sounding terrified.

"Maybe her Gift is related to stamina," Touya guessed, and everyone hummed in understanding.

Well, he's not completely mentally retarded, at least.

The girl finally noticed how everyone was looking weird at her and blushed adorably, turning her pale skin scarlet, then looked down embarrassedly. "A-alright…"

Nobody whined about the reason we were being forced to go through this training though, which annoyed me greatly since I wanted to whine and share my misery with someone else.

At least there were fried potato wedges. It's slave dish, but it was one of my guilty pleasures.

 

There's just one last chapter written for now.

11