One – Shot
173 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Fuck this! Assholes fall back! I repeat! Fall the fucking back!] - Man

A static voice from the speaker spoke as a frantic man was yelling to retreat from the battlefield, given that the battle was already a loss for them.

Yet, every person had followed down on the guy's command as they knew that the moment the guy had said it, it meant that they had no choice but to follow on the order given. Even on such a young man who was glaring at the enemies with hatred.

Zero, a freshly recruited young man on the battlefield, could only grit his teeth and follow his superior's orders to the teeth.

He didn't feel like following that guy's orders due to his contant vendetta against his enemies, those monsters who had invaded their world but he knew that they were left with no choice as they are only a few against those beings who seemed endless.

He decided handle his mech to the opposite side of his enemies and slowly began following behind his fellow soldier's back.

Yet....

"D-damn!" - Zero

While he was retreating, a beam of light had manage to pierce through his defenses and manage to puncure through the thrusters on his mech as he can only grit his teeth and braced for impact. Despite the initial explosion cause by his thrusters combusting, he manage to pull through enough to make a decent landing to which the impact had lessen the damage on the mech.

However, due to that, the defense matrix on the mech had fallen so low that he was pushing buttons and decided to shut down the shields to transfer the remaining power to the mech.

[Warning, Shields had been shut down. Are you sure abou-] - AI

"Of course I would! I rather reserve the power to keep this bastard running than having to die because I wasted it on the shields!" - Zero

He rant in anger as he began to move the mecha while following his team on ground while inputing on the system to focus on its scanners.

"Oh Fuck me. She isn't willing to let me go? Fuck it!" - Zero

He decided that he can't outrun her given that the mech's damages were to big. The thrusters was busted and given that his team wouldn't help him due to being chased by the enemies themselves, his choice was only to fight against the lone enemy.

"Its just one person. I can still make it." - Zero

He still believe in hope that he can win against it, given that they aren't well-versed in fighting. He just need to stall for a bit of time and deliver a fatal blow before running away and reunite with his group.

As the scanner was picking up the signal, a red dot began to slowly move towards his direction as he access the controls on the mech and check its status once more.

"I can't use the shield anymore or I'll get fucked, the gun has a bit of ammo left and I still have the knife. Just need to stall for a bit and deliver a killing blow before running away." - Zero

While he was sweating, he knew that he can still win by relying on the enemies weakness. Given that they are numerous, they have a glaring flaw of being easily weaken down once you kept fighting them. They aren't much of a fighters such that by exausting them would they have a fighting chance.

After constant fighting against these beings, they had learn much of their weaknesses as such, they always are a bit ahead given their numerous battles.

These beings have their flaws due to the clothings they wore and had been able to adapt to their enemies such that they always had the advantage.

Black meaning that they are melee based fighters, white as healers, blue beings that uses range attacks, red is a mishmash of a fighter and a range fighter and....

"Great! She's pink!" - Zero

He felt a bit lucky that his opponent was dressed as pink. Given by that color, he knew that these beings with that color symbolizes that they are physically weak and mostly are glass canons. They are mostly used to deliver devastating blows against their opponents by charging their energy and releasing it, causing a catastrophic blow on a given area. However, they would sometimes need to wait for a while before using the same thing again as Zero knows that.

He aims his rifle against the being and starts blasting each round towards her. She manage to block it by generating a shield but Zero knew that bullets won't work on her.

"Okay. Just a few more round..." - Zero

He was so focused on shooting her that he forgot to realize that he was slowly running out of ammunation. As the barrier on the being was weak enough, he finally notice that he had run out.

"Tch. Guess hand-to-hand it is." - Zero

While he isn't as fast without his thrusters, he was still fast enough that the being was unable to dodge the blow and the shield protecting it had finally been broken.

"Take this!" - Zero

He delivers a blow with his knife but the being manage to dodge his attacks at the last moment and only recieve a cut on its clothing. He tried to deliver more strikes but he felt like even after all the attacks he had done, it just barely manages to dodge it at the last moment before he decided to finish it off by dragging it into a coner and swinging his knife at it.

"......."

It looks through his eyes to which he was slowly being bewitched by its beauty but he manage to snap out of it by biting his lips which was seeping with blood and decided to end their game.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" - Zero

As his knife was slowly descending towards the being, warning signs finally began showing up like crazy as Zero who was fully focus on the being, was called out by its AI.

[Warning. Core melt down has reached its critical mass. Emergency Ejection of User has been Forcefully Enacted by the System.... 

Its has been a pleasure working with you.] - AI

"W-wha..." - Zero

He was too shocked to believe what had transpired but he remembers that the cooling system had malfunctioned at the time of the battlefield and he decided to divert the shields to temporarily restore the cooling system. Yet, he had turned it off at that time to save more power to escape and due to the constant usage of power to fight off against his opponent, the core had reach its critical mass to explode and the AI was forced to eject him.

As it happened, he was strapped into his seatbelt and was given a standard issue of his military gear before he was lauched off behind the cockpit.

His mech which was slowly going farther away from him, was slowly turning into particles of light before setting off a massive explosion at the place. Given that they are all fighting in a forest, he was forced to hit multiple trees due to being close to the impact of the explosion. He manage to stay awake from the constant breaking of branches and controlled his seat by using its thrusters to safely land him unto the ground yet he couldn't control it and decided to take off the safety belts around him and jump off right as he was about to land off a cliff.

"Haah.... Haah...." - Zero

He didn't look behind his seat that slowly descent into the dark abyss as he manage to calm his breath and picked up his gear.

He inserted his standard issue knife on his belt, a communicator to his ear, a scouter to scan and give a location back to the base and a gun with 5 mags, to which he started inserting it to his vest.

Turning on his scouter, he manage to get a general idea of his location as he click his tongue at the members left on the team.

"Fuck! Diego and Takeshi are KIA! Damn those bitches!" - Zero

He can only rant out his loss of his fellow teammates who was part of his group and had known back in the academy.

Diego who was just helping him get over the loss of his family and Takeshi whom he had been bunk buddies back at the academy they had studied in as soldiers. They weren't supposed to join in on this expedition together with him due to volunteering at that time. He wanted to pay those bitches back at his hometown he once lived which is why he had signed up for.

They were only part of a team to provide logistics to the frontlines however was ambushed by the beings they were facing with.

Magical Girls.

A cartoonish fantasy dream for young girls who wish to wear pretty dresses and wield magical wands to fight off forces of evil and saved the world.

However, it was just a fantasy dream that would never happened until a certain event arrived.

'The Rainbow Event'

While it sounds something weird to call a catastrophic event, it actually made a symbolic sense that the magical girls appeared was also a day where in a certain place began to show multiple beams of light and girls wearing cute clothings and had immense beauty that seduces any mam who gazes at them.

The might sound harmless at that moment however, the apocalpse began when they start attacking nearby cities and kidnapping young children to be turned into magical girls. 

It only once started abducting female children at first but it slowly began to also abduct male children as well and dragging them into a rift to be transformed into another magic girl.

At first, the soldiers could beat them by using weapons but every time they lose, a mystical event where they suddenly power up and would turn the tables. This event repeatedly happens even when different tactics or plans using their weaknesses to gain the upper hand. Such as that moment when Zero was about to win, the timing was so perfect that he could only be ejected.

As such, they can only contain them until a solution is found.

Zero who had now collect his gear, began to walk through the forest when he heard a metal falling over.

"Tch. I know you ain't dead." - Zero

"......." - Girl

He points his gun towards the rubble as a girl began walking outside the crater with numerous cuts on her dress and dirt on her face. She stares at him with resolution as she began her speech.

"I am Rosaria, the magical girl of Beauty and Justice. I shall punish you for your wicked ways!" - Rosaria

"Blah, blah, blah. I'm sick of hearing you guys monologue. I ain't just gonna lie down and beg for defeat you crazy bitches." - Zero

He knew that he can never win against them but it doesn't mean that they will admit defeat. He taps his scouter twice as it begans to blink as he loads a mag into his pistol and aims it at the girl.

[Payload dropping. ETA, 3 mins.]

From a certain place, a space station which was carring multiple boxes of containers, one such container was released from its attachments and began its descent into the planet.

Back at the current location, both of them were trading back and forth on their attacks as both were in a stalemale until the magical girl's reinforcements arrive.

"You are now surrounded! Give up your restistance now." - Rosaria

"....." - Zero

He was slowly being encircled by different girls with each repespective clothing of magical outfits as he tried to fight them off but a green clothed magical girl rushed towards him and delivered a strong blow which sends him backwards.

"Gah!" - Zero

He falls down after landing on a tree as his vision began to slowly blur from the impact as the green clothed girl bashes both fist together and scoffs off Zero.

"Hey Rosie, ain'tcha gonna finish this guy off? He might call off reinforcements if we keep him alive." - Green Clothed Girl

"We can't kill him. It doesn't have to be like that." - Rosaria

"Oh, then we can turn him into one of us. He might feel happy to be like us you know." - Green Clothed Girl

"Crazy Bitches..." - Zero

Zero knew what awaits those who become like them. While girls are quite safe to be turned into them, guys on the other hand had a far worse fate than death.

One such man experience what he saw when they were captured by them as he told of what would happen to them, right as if he was done would he then comit suicide at that moment.

They would shrunk down a male's muscular tissue to a woman's, remove any male pheromones emitted, the process of being turned into a woman and even remove one's genitals, right until the disfiguration and reconfiguration into a beautiful girl. What's worse was that the guys weren't given any aesthetic treatment and suffer through that process and emerge as a beautiful woman to be brainwashed into a magical girl.

Zero would rather shoot himself rather than being captured by these women.

As he was held upwards by the green clothed girl, he had smiled as he could hear his scouter communicated to him.

[Payload arriving shortly. Destroy those girl's fantasy Dreams Soldier!]

There, they could finally hear a distant noise as all of the girls began looking upwards as a flaming box was landing on their location.

Midway through the landing, the box finally combust and revealed it to be a mecha which far differs from what Zero had use during their logistic trip.

Its design were a bit slimmer than the standard suit being a bit shorter than before. It carries a bit more advance form of the standard issue rifle and its design was far more speced out with its bullets being more energy based than regular ones.

Zero knew what this is and what it meant as the scouter was a graduation gift that was given by the headmaster after graduating at the top of his peers.

"Heh, show me what you got my new partner!" - Zero

[Register Confirmed. 000-Host has been confirmed and rechanging from 000-Host to Zero Striker. MGK-001 has been deployed from the battlefield.]

The girls knew that if they stayed there on the spot, they would be blown off by the impact of the mech as they quickly back off as the green clothed girl toss Zero aside and back off as well.

As the mech finally landed, something flew out from it and landed on Zero as he began to transform, being covered by a suit which he becomes futuristic and carries a rifle as if he had remember from the virtual training field.

"Damn, I never thought those crazy guys could make it come true from the virtual world. Guess that means I can not only fight inside you partner, I can fight these girls outside as well." - Zero

[Affirmative Zero. Begin transfering data recorded on scouter to reconfigure battle experiences.]

As the girls began forming closer to one another, Zero began stepping closer to them as his rifle began to spin.

"Guess its time for these girls to grow up from being princesses into real women." - Zero

I guess that would be it. I can't really write that much given that I'm kinda busy writing another novel. As I am not an expert with Sci-fi genre and this is only because I was basing this on a thread someone made, I can only provide a basic outline for this as other authors can take this off from my hands. Also, Its kinda late when writing this so I might not even be awaken when this gets posted but please give it a shoutout to the OP who made the thread and let me write this One-shot. I hope you guys have a great day and also check in to my other work 'My yandere GF and Me' to which I'll be updating once I get some proper rest anr work on with my weekly uploads. I hope you guys have a nice day!

What do you think?
  • Its good Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Not bad Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Average Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A bit average Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can I have more chapters? Votes: 4 30.8%
Total voters: 13
3