Chapter 2 – My Equipment And Resurrection Armour
3.8k 3 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

[email protected]/abyssalmonarch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makoto Uchiha stopped, and with his kunai he picked up the corpse of the sand shinobi.

  A blood-stained boy appeared below the sand shinobis corpse. He looked thirteen or fourteen years old, wearing Konoha's forehead guard.

  "Don't kill me!" The boy looked at Makoto Uchiha’s indifferent eyes, with a horrified expression on his face.

  Makoto Uchiha returned his kunai in his hand back into its sheath, wiped the blood on his face, and pointed to the kid on his forehead, and said:

  "Don't be mistaken, I am also a Konoha Ninja, the enemy has left and it is temporarily safe now."

  "Are you Makoto-senpai?" The boy calmed down a bit, gazing at Makoto Uchiha in amazement.

  "Do you know me?" Makoto Uchiha exclaimed back.

  "I am Ryosuke Uchiha, I am one rank lower than you, I..."

  "Okay! This is not the place for a small talk. Your luck is good! You have not been found and fortunately the enemy has left." Makoto Uchiha interrupted Ryosuke Uchiha.

  Ryosuke Uchiha broke out in a cold sweat, and said nonchalantly: "My leg is injured, so I just lay hiding beneath the body and pretended to be dead..."

  Makoto Uchiha noticed that there was a long and narrow wound on Uchiha Ryosuke's right leg.

  "Let’s leave now!" Makoto Uchiha took out a bandage roll from his Ninja bag and threw it over.

  Uchiha Ryosuke took the bandages, wrapped it randomly around his leg a few times, then gritted his teeth and got up.

  The two had not taken a few steps, when Makoto Uchiha suddenly stopped and looked forward.

  "Makoto-Senpai, what's the matter?!" Uchiha Ryosuke looked nervous.

  Before Makoto Uchiha answered, a large number of Ninja appeared all around them.

  Seeing the leading Ninja, Ryosuke Uchiha showed joy and exclaimed, "It's Captain Taiichi!"

  The middle-age Uchiha standing in front of them frowned slightly. This tall, resolute-looking man was the elite of the Uchiha clan, Uchiha Taiichi.

  "You two..." Uchiha Taiichi looked at them with a look of surprise but did not say much.

  Soon under his order, the accompanying Ninjas were divided into two parts, a small group of them began to clean the battlefield, and the larger group gave chase in the direction which the Sand Shinobi left in under the leadership of Uchiha Taiichi.

  As for Makoto Uchiha and Ryosuke Uchiha, they lay on a stretcher and were carried away by medical personnel.

  "Finally survived." Makoto Uchiha lay on the stretcher, looking sideways in the direction Uchiha Taiichi left.

  He was in a stagnant state just now when he heard about Sand Shinobi's plan that they were going to ambush Konoha Ninja halfway up the mountain, but Makoto Uchiha did not tell Taiichi Uchiha this information.

  On the one hand, there is no reasonable explanation for how he got the information.

  As for the more important reason, the team he was in was originally a bait, or in other words, cannon fodder who had come to die.

  The commander of this battle, Orochimaru, one of the three Sanin, was the one who devised the strategy. He used one-third of the Konoha Shinobi under his command as bait, so that the Sand Ninja had to spread their forces to deal with them.

  Because if they did not deal with these troops, then this force that were originally cannon fodder, could likely become Ninja who would take the lead in attacking Kikyo Pass.

  Of course, it is more likely that they would be surrounded and annihilated by the Sand before they even got there.

  This information was told to Makoto Uchiha's by his guide, the Shinobi who guided him before he left and asked him to be careful during the mission and not to rush too fast.

  However, after the end of this mission, he survived, but his guide, that Shinobi had ended up dead.

  Makoto Uchiha graduated at the age of 10, became a Ninja at the age of 11, and participated in the Battle of Kikyo Pass at the age of 14. He was at the upper-middle level during the same period of his life, and his resume after becoming a Ninja is pretty good.

  However, Konoha has no shortage of geniuses, and Uchiha even more has no shortage of geniuses. What's more, it is normal for him to be regarded as cannon fodder, Uchiha, who have not yet unlocked their Sharingan before the age of 14 are regarded as second-rate by some and even trash by the higher ranking Uchiha.

  "The Naruto World is worthy of being a world that is only fit for the strong. Even when I received my goldfinger, I still died twice.”

  Obviously, he did not dare to relax for a moment, he had already trained desperately, but he was still too weak when he encountered a large scale battle like this.

  Makoto Uchiha thought secretly, but his eyes were glued to his attribute panel currently.

  ——————

  [Note: The current host is too weak and some attributes are displayed in semi-digital form]

  System: Blessing of the Dragon King

  Name: Makoto Uchiha

  Attributes: Wind, Fire

  Strength: 13

  Physique: 12

  Agility: 16

  Spirit: 15

  Charm: 55

  Lucky: 38 [obtained the title "European Emperor" (luck value will increase or decrease by triggering special conditions)]

(T/N: European Emperor is generally a descriptive term for lucky people, it is synonymous with good luck)

  Chakra: 200/200 [Rating: Elite Ninja (defined according to the average actual combat power, for reference only)]

  Health: 100% [(If the critical areas are severely injured, the host will still die, he will not reset)]

  Activate BUFF: Four Pirates·First Tier [When the host participates in a kill, there is a 57% chance of dropping a Gold Coin Treasure Chest, and a 32% (European Emperor gives a bonus 7%) chance of dropping a Basic Equipment Treasure Chest]

  Backpack: 5/30

  Equipment: 4/10

  Equipment: Guardian Angel x3 [Host resurrects after 2 seconds of death (active release, maximum delay of 5 minutes, cooling time of 365 days)],

  Ninja Blade x1 [Effective normal attacks can restore 10% of the host’s consumed Chakra]

  Current Gold Coins: 998

  [Note: The current standard attribute of adult men in the world is 10]

  ——————

  "Fortunately, I combined those equipment into the resurrection armour, oh, and both have of them entered a cooling down?" Uchiha rushed to rejoice for his previous caution.

  Although there are many ways to synthesise Basic Equipment that had been dropped before, the resurrection armour is undoubtedly the safest. It needs 4 pieces of cloth armour to be synthesised into the resurrection armour.

  But speaking of it, Shuoji's Spear also helped him a lot in the previous battle.

  Just when Makoto Uchiha was in a trance, the system prompt sounded suddenly.

  [Do you want to open the system store? Need 998 Gold Coins]

  Makoto Uchiha was taken aback for a moment, looking at his Gold Coin balance, he felt a little strange.

  However, it is useless to keep the Gold Coins anyway. He did not hesitate to pay it.

  "Pay!"

  [The System Store is opening in... 15 days, 11 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds...]

  Seeing that there is still so much time left before it opens, Makoto Uchiha stopped paying attention it and began to close his eyes to rest.

  Even in this weak state after using the resurrection armour, he still did not relax his vigilance.

  It was not until he returned to the camp and entered the exclusive tent of the medical Ninja in the middle of the camp that Makoto Uchiha relaxed his tight body.

  As soon as he entered the tent, four medical staff walked towards him. Two female Ninjas who looked gentle and beautiful walked to Makoto Uchiha's side and began to untie his clothes and prepare to examine him.

  "Relax, don't be nervous, we will be very gentle."

  Ten minutes later, Makoto Uchiha took a medicine packet and walked out of the tent with his eyes slightly lost.

  After inspection, there is no problem with his body, just a little over-fatigue.

  After all, [Guardian Angel] can restore the body to the state before injury, he has already experienced it once.

  In the tent just now, the medical Ninjas just scrubbed his body, gave him some medicine, and told him to go back and take a good rest.

  As for the reason for him losing consciousness, it was because he was too dehydrated and fainted.

  Survived.

  Makoto Uchiha just walked back to his tent, and the system prompt appeared again.

  [Current tasks: 1. Survive in the Battle of Kikyo Mountain (1/1), completed; 2. Konoha obtains the final victory in the Battle of Kikyo Castle (0/1), not completed]

  [Task rewards: 1. Obtain the equipment "Blue BUFF" (30% returned when chakra is consumed)]

61