Chapter 3 – Rewards And Activating The Sharingan
3.3k 8 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'line break'

Early the next morning, Makoto Uchiha was awakened by cheers in the camp.

  He went back to the tent yesterday, changed into clean clothes, and fell asleep.

  Makoto Uchiha got up and walked out of the tent.

  As soon as he got out of the tent, he saw Uchiha Ryosuke walking out on crutches in the opposite tent.

  He saw a large number of Konoha Ninjas gathered in the camp cheering and roaring.

  Many of them were hugging each other in tears, and some even kissed in public with excitement.

  "Victory!"

  "We won!"

  "We can go home!"

  Before Uchiha Ryosuke could talk to Makoto carefully, he heard someone exclaiming, "Lord Orochimaru is here!"

  The crowd voluntarily separated in two as they gave way to the new arrival.

  A man with a slender body and long waist-length hair tied only with a headband walked over.

  He had a thin face, pale skin, a pair of narrow eyes under lavender eyeshadow, his eyes were golden dark yellow vertical pupils like a snake.

  No matter how many times they looked at him, they were still afraid of him, after all, the temperament of a predator is easily recognised by its prey.

  Currently, Orochimaru’s eyes displayed his deep fatigue, he nodded slightly to the Ninjas on both sides, and then walked into his tent.

  On the other hand, several people who accompanied him to the Battle of Kikyo Pass shouted loudly: "Yesterday, under the leadership of Lord Orochimaru, we regained Kikyo Castle in one fell swoop! The Sand Shinobi have surrendered, and soon the Daimyo of the Land of Wind will submit his tribute and reparations to the Land of Fire, we have won! "

  "Long live Lord Orochimaru!"

  "Long live!"

  "Long live!!!"

  Although they had already known the result, the Konoha Ninjas in the camp shouted loudly.

  Makoto Uchiha was naturally extremely pleased with this news.

  This means that in this tug-of-war, which started a few years ago and had lasted for more than 3 years, is finally over.

  He can finally go home!

  At this moment, a System prompt message appeared:

  [Current tasks: 1. Survive in the Battle of Kikyo Mountain (1/1), completed; 2. Konoha obtains victory in the Battle of Kikyo Castle (1/1), completed]

  [Task rewards: 2, strength +2, physique +2, agility +2, spirit +3, charm +0.5, luck +0.5; obtain the ‘Zu’an Fury Beast:Warwick’ Summoning Contract]

  The sudden increase in his attributes made Makoto Uchiha feel a little hot, especially he felt a sharp pain in his eyes and a headache.

  He stretched out his hand and rubbed it, the back of his hand was covered with blood.

  "Makoto Senpai, your eyes?!" At this time, Ryosuke Uchiha walked to Makoto Uchiha and exclaimed.

  Makoto Uchiha looked at the surprised Uchiha Ryosuke, and said in confusion: "What's the matter?"

  He immediately thought of something. He took out his Ninja sword hanging from his waist. Through the smooth mirror-like blade, he saw that his eyes had changed drastically. His Sharingan had appeared, and what’s more, he could see two black commas rotating.

  Uchiha Ryosuke looked enviously, "Makoto Senpai, congratulations on activating your Sharingan!"

  Looking at the complicated expression of Uchiha Ryosuke, Makoto Uchiha returned the sword to its sheath, he patted his shoulder, and said, "Sooner or later you will also activate your Sharingan."

  "I hope so." Uchiha Ryosuke's eyes darkened. If he had activated his bloodline and awakened his Sharingan, he would not have been sent to perform a mission where there would be an almost sure chance he would die, nor would be treated as cannon fodder.

  Of the five hundred Ninja Teams yesterday, only 27 people survived.

  Makoto Uchiha looked indifferent to the fact that he successfully activated his Sharingan.

  Thinking about it, it has been fourteen years since he reincarnated to the Naruto World. He knew deeply that although he had a protagonists handsome and unparalleled face, his talent was mediocre.

  Even after meeting Might Duy and his sons, and learning the *Eight Inner Gates*, despite practicing and training really hard, he had become stuck at the *Third Inner Gate*.

  Although he had reincarnated into the Uchiha clan, and my starting point is a little higher, I am not a genius, nor was he top class among his peers.
  
What's even worse is that he was very weak when he was a child.

  Even his system was only activated when he came to the battlefield of Mount Kikyo six months ago.

  Even though he was cautious, he still fell into danger many times.

  After all, Konoha was on a 3-front battlefield, they were facing the following countries in war: Sunagakure (Village Hidden in the Sand), Amegakure (Village Hidden in the Rain), and Iwagakure (Village Hidden in the Stones).

  Although thousands of Ninja can be assigned to Orochimaru to command, but high-end combat power is relatively scarce, otherwise this war would not extend for 3 years.

  Konohagakue (Village Hidden in the Leaves) was lucky, their frequent faints and baits even in the middle of battle where they turned their backs on allies and sent over 10,000 Ninja to encircle the small number of Elite Ninja led by the Raikage enabled them to be victorious.

  In order to keep the new generation geniuses of the Village alive, and to give the Village sufficient time to react to any changes on the Battlefield, the 3rd Raikage went into a bloodly battle with 10,000 enemies for 3 days and 3 nights, causing heavy losses to the 10,000 Ninja from the Land of Fire.

  However, the third Raikage eventually died of exhaustion.

  Because of the death of the third Raikage of Hidden Cloud, Hidden Cloud withdrew all their troops that had invaded the Land of Fire, and at the same time guarded their border from any potential invasion by the Land of Fire.

  The Land of Fire had lost an army of thousands of Ninjas and provoked Hidden Cloud’s powerful military but had ultimately won.

  And Hidden Cloud on the other hand, had lost their 3rd Raikage whose strength was among the top of the Modern Ninja World.

  Konoha also got a respite, and finally, under the leadership of the master, Hiruzen and disciples, Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru, the battle was reversed.

  The name of the three Sanin also shocked the Ninja World.

  Compared with the "good news" from other battlefields from time to time, the situation on the battlefield at Kikyo Mountain where Makoto Uchiha is located is much worse.

  On the one hand, it is the strength of the army, and more importantly, it is because Kikyo Castle is occupied by Sand Village.

  Other battlefields are mostly field battles and frontal skirmishes, while Kikyo Castle is backed by Kikyo Mountain. It is located in a prominent position and is easy to defend and difficult to attack.

  Therefore, the battle between the two sides is dominated by small-scale battles and skirmishes. This time, Orochimaru first used false information to deceive the Ninjas in the city, and then sacrificed small groups of Konoha Ninjas as bait, and finally regained Kikyo Castle in one fell swoop.

  Makoto Uchiha actually admired the courage of Orochimaru, but as a person involved and as a person used as bait, he fault it was absolutely unbearable.

  Seeing the excited tears of the people, Makoto Uchiha deactivated his Sharingan, and after reporting to the guard Ninja, he walked out of the camp.

  Maybe he liked his lively, socially active previous life, but in this life, he prefers to be a loner.

  Makoto Uchiha came to the creek tens of meters away from the camp.

  This is where the troops usually fetch water.

  Looking at the trickling stream, Makoto listened to the sound of the stream, and his mood gradually calmed down.

  Makoto Uchiha came to the downstream, picked up a handful of water, and turned sideways to wash the blood from his face.

  "I used to dream of activating my Sharingan. But when I finally did, I am not as excited as I thought I would be.”

  Makoto Uchiha sighed inwardly, and at the same time, he was also checking the rewards he obtained from the completion of the task.

  The substantial increase in his basic attributes finally activated his Sharingan. Originally, after using [Guardian Angel], the sequelae of a slight weakness in his body completely disappeared. He felt that he is now full of energy and his whole body is full of vitality.

  "My chakra suddenly increased several times, coupled with the usual accumulation of my military exploits, whether it is strength or experience, it seems that I can rise. Especially when I activated my Sharingan, a lot of people saw it just now. When I go back this time, I don’t know how long I can stay at home. I guess there will be more dangerous missions in the future. "

  Makoto Uchiha felt the changes in his body a little, and finally looked towards his final reward.

  [Obtained the ‘Zu’an Fury Beast Warwick’ Summoning Contract, consumes 350 Chakra, and lasts 20 minutes]

  ......

  [Share Warwick skills]

  Roar~

  While Makoto Uchiha was checking the skill information, Warwick's icon suddenly glowed red on the system panel, and a wolf howl suddenly appeared in his heart, as if it was a warning.

  "Who?!" Makoto Uchiha's muscles tightened.

  "Che, you’re really special." A hoarse and low voice sounded.

  With such a unique tone, Makoto Uchiha knew who it was even if he did not see anyone.

  He stood up and looked behind the tree.

63