Chapter 4 – Shared Skills
3k 5 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'line break'

"Lord Orochimaru." Makoto Uchiha looked a little cautious.

  "I knew that Makoto-kun would not die so easily, cough-cough~" Orochimaru walked out from behind the tree, he walked towards Makoto Uchiha. He coughed from time to time to make his pale cheeks even more absent of colour.

  "Your eyes are really good; I like them very much." Orochimaru arrived next to Makoto Uchiha.

  Seeing the long hair fluttering behind Orochimaru, Makoto Uchiha stepped back guardedly, and moved a little away from him.

  He don’t know if it’s because of his parents’ superb appearance, but Makoto Uchiha’s appearance is the top even among the Uchiha clan.

  Even his stats reflect this, his charisma had been growing continuously and was the most prominent of all his attributes.

  No matter what kind of attention Orochimaru pays him, he doesn't want it, he doesn't want to have any form of a relationship with Orochimaru, even if it is superficial.

  "Haha~" Seeing Makoto Uchiha's retreat, Osaimaru gave a chuckle, he did not say anything, he turned and left.

  Makoto Uchiha felt confused. He could not say that he had no relation with Orochimaru, after all, they must be related or have an inkling of an intersection previously, otherwise why would he be sent to die.

  Makoto Uchiha did not want to think about things that he did not understand. As long as he was strong enough, he would not need to understand any problems, as long as he was strong enough, he could solve any problem.

  "The warning just now from Warwick is certainly not a coincidence, but Warwick can't be summoned in a place like this now."

  "Is it because of our shared skills?"

  Makoto Uchiha remembered the wolf howl he heard just now; he immediately began to check the skills that appeared on the system panel.

  [Blood Hunger (Warwick’s basic attacks causes an additional 10% damage; if Warwick’s health is less than 50%, then he will heal from the damage done to the enemy; if his health is less than 25%, the effect is tripled)]

  [Blood Hunt (Passive: Warwick will gain an 100% Agility bonus when attacking enemies with less than 50% health, he can also passively sense enemies with lower life units. Active: Warwick expands his range of perception and perceives his enemy, the perceived enemy will be blood-hunted when they enter Warwick’s field of vision in 8 seconds, the perceived range is entirely related to the amount of chakra consumed, minimum consumption is 100)]

  "Blood Hunt..."

  "When I get used to the changes in my body, I'm sure I'll beat that female Sand Shinobi."

  When he thought of this, Makoto Uchiha’s hold on his kunai tightened, "Next time, I will be the one to stab you!"

  ******

  In the 46th year of Konoha’s establishment, during December, the Land of Wind formally submitted a letter seeking a treaty with the Land of Fire.

  In the evening of December 15, the army celebrated their victory.

  Makoto Uchiha followed the army and enjoyed the warm welcome from the Konoha civilians.

  In addition to the joy that covered their faces, some people had complex expressions and were crying.

  "The first list naming the casualties should have come out. I wonder how they felt when they couldn’t find their loved ones among the Ninja who were returning from war..."

  Thinking of this, his gaze also scanned the crowd, but he did not find the figure he wanted to see.

  At this moment, Uchiha Ryosuke, who was on crutches next to him, suddenly waved his hand at the crowd and shouted loudly:

  "Mom! Izumi! I am here!"

  Seeing Uchiha Ryosuke who was crying and laughing excitedly became unstable and almost fall over from excitement, Makoto Uchiha stretched out his left hand and grabbed his shoulder.

  In the crowd, a woman in her early thirties was crying with joy. She held a cute girl about four years old in her arms. The girl opened her hands towards Uchiha Ryosuke, and she called "brother" with her cute voice.

  Seeing this scene, Makoto Uchiha had mixed feelings in his heart.

  Speaking of it, in this mission, except for the 25 people who successfully escaped at the beginning, only the two of them survived.
  
       If he had not reacted in time, he was afraid Uchiha Ryosuke would be a dead body by now.

  In Team 12, except for Makoto Uchiha himself, his Sensei and his other two Team Members were killed in the Battle of Kikyo Mountain.

  Passing through the crowd, the newly arrived Ninja dispersed and went to find their loved ones in an orderly manner.

  Taking into account the mood of the returnees reuniting with their families, except for the upper ranking Ninja who were summoned by the Third Hokage, the lower and the middle ranking Ninjas dispersed on the spot.

  Makoto Uchiha returned to the clan with Ryosuke Uchiha.

  After the two separated, Makoto Uchiha ran directly to his house.

  When he walked into the yard, he saw the flowers that his mother took care of in the yard hanging listlessly, they were all was wilting.

  Makoto Uchiha took out his key and walked into the house, when he entered, the entire place was dark.

  "Why did they not turn on the lights, obviously they know I'm coming home today, so why is no one home?" Makoto Uchiha looked at the empty shoe cabinet, he turned on the lights and changed his shoes with a speechless expression, he then walked inside.

  He walked into the living room and turned on the light, when he was suddenly startled.

  "Mom?! What are you doing here without turning on the lights?" He saw a woman in her 30s, with a gentle and beautiful appearance, with red and swollen eyes, sitting on the sofa in despair.

  The woman heard the movement and raised her head stiffly.

  "Mako-Chan! Mako-Chan! Is it really you?"

  With a cry, the woman ran to Makoto Uchiha and grabbed him.

  Makoto Uchiha smiled and said, "Mom, I've told you many times, don't call me in such a shameful way. I am a boy and I have grown up! "

  "It's really you!  I did not dare to look at the casualty list, and I didn't see you in the Teams which returned at noon, so I thought, you..."

  The woman hugged Makoto Uchiha and wept bitterly.

  Makoto Uchiha patted his mother's back lightly and said softly: "Because I am in the second batch of teams who returned, that’s why I arrived after noon."

  Perhaps to make up for the regrets of his previous life, Makoto Uchiha was not an orphan after crossing into the Naruto World. His mother Uchiha Reika is still alive, so he cherishes this affection very much in this life.

  This feeling of seeing your loved ones after returning home from a long perilous journey made him feel at ease and relaxed.

  This kind of affection, whether it is friendship or love, cannot be replaced.

  Makoto Uchiha hugged his mother and looked at the corner of the living room where there was a Buddhist altar. On the portrait was a handsome man. He appeared to be in his early twenties.

  That was his father, but he was gone before he was born.

  "By the way, Makoto, you must be hungry when you came back? I'll cook right away!" Reika Uchiha who had calmed down a bit and wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes immediately exclaimed.

  "Um..." Makoto Uchiha's face changed slightly, the muscles in the corners of his eyes twitched, and he quickly laughed: "No, no, it okay, you should be very tired, let's go out to eat."

  "I don’t want to go out like this..." Rei Uchiha muttered in a hurry, Makoto Uchiha hurriedly pulled her out of the living room before she could say anything further.

  "Wait! I'll wash my face first!"

  When he walked out of the house, Makoto Uchiha breathed a sigh of relief.

  “It is true that the usual taste of Uchiha cooking is not good, but his Mom’s was the best! He would not even be able to swallow the food, that’s how good it was! Yep, not lying at all!”

  "I can't eat it if I look good..." Makoto Uchiha sighed softly.

  "Mako-chan, what were you talking about?" Reika Uchiha, who had washed her face, looked more energetic, but her eyes were still a bit swollen. She heard Makoto Uchiha's thoughts just as she walked out the door.

  "Ah?! It's nothing, let's quickly go and eat. I heard that the Patriarch will have a banquet for the returning clansman tomorrow, so let's have a good meal at that time."

  Makoto Uchiha smiled and changed the subject.

  When he was at home, he felt truly relaxed. He may be a Ninja and killer on the battlefield, but at home, he will always be a child in the eyes of his parents.

59