Chapter 30 – Armed To The Teeth
1.7k 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

At night, Makoto Uchiha lay on the bed.

He was checking his existing Equipment.

For tomorrow's fierce battle, he needs to increase his powers as much as possible.

He now has 3865 Gold Coins, and Basic Equipment includes [Magic Cloak x2], [Cloth Armour x1], [Storm Sword x1], [Needlessly Large Rod x2], [Giant’s Belt x2], [Recurve Bow x1] , [Tears of the Goddess x1].

A total of 10 pieces of Equipment, except for one Resistant Cloth he already had, he had obtained a total of 9 new Equipment.

Although it may not be a lot, their abilities made him satisfied.

"Is this the effect of 'European Emperor'? Although there is not much Equipment, basically everything I want is here!" Makoto Uchiha looked at the Equipment, thinking about what he wanted to synthesise.

He stretched his arms flat and opened his palms, 8 thumb-sized light balls appeared in his palm.

Makoto Uchiha stretched out his finger, and first lightly touched the [Storm Sword] and [Needlessly Large Rod].

He saw a line of information suddenly appeared in the System panel:

["Storm Sword" + "Needlessly Large Rod" = Hextech Gun, do you wish to synthesise it? 】

"Yes!" Makoto Uchiha said silently in his heart, and the two light clusters he pointed out instantly merged into one.

Immediately afterwards, a pistol about 40 cm long floated in the air, looking ordinary.

Makoto Uchiha held the [Hextech Gun] in his hand and began to check its information:

[HexTech Gun (10% of the damage caused is used to restore you, the healing effect of group damage is 3%, no cooldown, recovery range: Spiritual Power, Physical Power, Chakra)]

After synthesizing the [Hextech Gun], Makoto Uchiha took it into his body and started the next synthesis.

Soon he completed the synthesis of all the Equipment:

[Morello's Secret Code (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu damage inflicts 10% of the enemy's maximum health damage within 10 seconds, and reduces the enemy's healing and recovery effects by 20%, no cooldown) Synthesis formula: Needlessly Large Rod + Giant’s Belt】

[Dragon's Fang (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu damage received by 20%, no cooldown) synthesis formula: Magic Resistant Cloak + Magic Resistant Cloak]

[Redemption (After 3 seconds, the wearer will return to his peak state, the cooldown time is 24 hours, the lost vitality cannot be recovered, the body cannot be recovered, fatal injury cannot be recovered) Synthesis formula: Goddess Tears + Giant’s Belt]

After synthesising them into four pieces, Makoto Uchiha looked at the information displayed on the System panel with a doubtful look.

When he opened the Store and checked the Equipment that could be purchased above, he found the difference.

That is [Redemption], this Equipment, he synthesised with Basic Equipment, has three limitations, vitality, fatal injuries, and physical injuries cannot be restored, while the effect of [Redemption] which is worth 2000 Gold Coins is quite different.

[Redemption (After 3 seconds, the friendly units within the range will be restored to their peak state, the cooling time is 24 hours) Synthesis formula: Goddess Tears + Giant Belt], 2000 Gold Coins;

One has a single effect, the other has a range effect, and the other doesn’t have as many restrictions.

According to the Equipment that has been synthesised, the attributes of each piece of Equipment are not as good as the ones purchased from the Store.

"Is this the difference between a hardworking player and a Pay To Win Player?" Makoto Uchiha found that the synthesised Equipment is much worse overall than a purchased Equipment. "But that can't be said, even if it is a combination of Basic Equipment, these Equipment’s effect are also very powerful! The Store should be considered to have an advanced version of this Equipment.

This is also not bad. I did not spend my Gold Coins, it is better to save them for later.

Anyway, at this stage, it is more useful to use Basic Equipment that burst out for free than to buy Equipment and go bankrupt.

If one piece of Equipment is not that good, then just synthesise them more!"

Thinking of this, Makoto Uchiha turned his attention to the Store again, but this time he looked at the column of Basic Equipment.

Except for the [Golden Shovel], each Basic Equipment is 500 Gold Coins.

Considering the battle tomorrow, Makoto Uchiha looked at his remaining two Basic Equipment, [Cloth Armor] and [Recurve Bow].

[Cloth Armor + Recurve Bow = Titan's Resoluteness (After the wearer is damaged, the attack output damage of the wearer is increased by 2.5%, the maximum is 50%)]

"This effect is too bad. It takes damage to increase the effect. It is only 2.5% once, and 50% when at its maximum. It is not as good as me using the First Gate, besides, it using percentages and not giving me a fixed number isn’t helpful as well. The bonus that can only be obtained by being injured by the enemy is simply too low, what if I am killed trying to activate this?"

Looking at this piece of Equipment, Makoto Uchiha was a little speechless, he wouldn't be able to synthesize this piece of Equipment, it was a waste.

Thinking of this, he looked for the Equipment he needed based on his memory.

After thinking about it for a while, Makoto Uchiha decided to buy two suitable pieces of Equipment and use the remaining two pieces of Basic Equipment.

As for buying more Basic Equipment, he decided to save money after seeing the difference in attributes between a completed Equipment and synthesised Equipment.

Makoto Uchiha double-tapped the Store page in the property panel with his finger.

[Do you want to buy ‘Needlessly Large Rod’? 】

[Do you want to buy ‘Cloth Armour? 】

"Yes!" Makoto Uchiha said silently in his heart.

Immediately, 1,000 of his Gold Coins disappeared.

However, after checking the overall effect of the Equipment that was synthesised, he felt it was worth the 1,000 Gold Coins which were spent.

[Needlessly Large Rod + Recurve Bow = Guinsoo's Rage Blade (Each attack by the wearer increases attack speed and movement speed by 4%, the upper limit is 300%, and the effect lasts until five minutes after the end of the battle, without cooling down)]

[Cloth Armor + Cloth Armor = Armor of Thorns (Physique +1, 10% of the damage taken is returned to the attacker in the form of Spiritual Damage, no cooldown)]

[Guinsoo's Rage Blade], continues to increase his attack speed, which is a huge bonus effect for Makoto Uchiha.

Especially for Konoha which is currently at a disadvantage, speed would naturally help in the upcoming battle.

After stacking everything to the upper limit, his attack speed and movement speed can be increased by 3 times, this bonus is very useful.

He is already good at swordsmanship, and many of his Swords have a high-speed requirement, this Equipment is simply perfect for him.

As for the [Armour of Thorns] this piece of Equipment, Makoto Uchiha doesn't care much. After all, it requires him to be injured to work, its effect is a return of 10% the attacker, whilst his entire outfit only returns 30%, so this is also helpful.

In the battle, Makoto Uchiha will naturally do his best to prevent the enemy from touching him, he must not be easily injured.

What he values most is the effect of [Physique +1]. Among the four basic attributes, [Physique] is the same as [Spiritual Power], which improves slowly.

The increase in [Physique] leads to a greater increase in [Strength] and a slight increase in [Agility].

"The four Equipment: 'Redemption', 'Blue BUFF', 'Endless Blade', and 'Hextech Gun' are good and increase my attributes, along with: ‘Dragon Fang", "Guinsoo's Rage Blade’ and the ‘Morello Secret Code’, I have covered both single-target and group target effects.

The defence from 'Mercury', 'Dragon's Fang' and 'Thorn Armor', as well as the two 'Resurrection Armour' also covers my shortcoming.

Now I can only wait for tomorrow's battle. "

After doing all this, Makoto Uchiha began to calm down and soon fell asleep.

 

35