Chapter 41 – Makoto Vs Orochimaru
1.6k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TO ALL READERS I HAVE CHANGED MY NAME FROM ABYSSAL MONARCH TO EXALTED ROGUE!

UNFORTUNATELY I CANT CHANGE MY NAME ON HERE, JUST KNOW IF U WISH TO BE A PATRON I AM EXALTED ROGUE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"Thank you, I didn't expect you to recognize me." Makoto smiled, but he did not relax at all.

Seeing Makoto body tense, Orochimaru said lightly: "I don't want to kill you, as long as you give me a way out, nothing will happen."

Makoto looked terrified, he could not stop Orochimaru.

Before, he deliberately avoided Orochimaru, because he did not want to fight him.

But now that he had already run into him again, as an Anbu Ninja, he had to take action.

Thinking of this, Makoto felt a little excitement in his heart.

It's a rare opportunity to be able to fight against one of the three Sanin Orochimaru.

"Although I want to get out of the way, I'm embarrassed that my responsibility is preventing me from doing so."

As soon as Makoto’s voice fell, he activated his Sharingan.

Orochimaru looked at the three-Tomoe Sharingan beneath his mask and said:

"Oh? Three Tomoe? As expected, I wasn’t wrong.

How about it? Makoto-Kun, do you want to leave Konoha with me?

My knowledge, forbidden techniques, research results, everything can be shared with you! "

Orochimaru's words carried an irresistible temptation.

Not to mention that he is a charismatic person, the majority of people cannot refuse the conditions he gave.

Whether to remain an ordinary Ninja in Konoha, or defect with Orochimaru, one of the three Sanin and get his careful guidance.

Most people know which to choose.

As soon as Orochimaru's words fell, Bobo and Moon Lightning behind Makoto, took a half step back subconsciously.

Once Makoto agreed to join Orochimaru, they would immediately follow in Nighthawk's footsteps.

It's just that Makoto is not one of those few people. He chuckled and shook his head, "Sorry me, but I refuse!"

"In that case, I have nothing more to say." Orochimaru's hoarse voice became gloomier, and he raised the hand covering the wound on his waist.

If he didn’t agree, he could only do it!

'[Hidden Snake Shadow Hands]!'

More than a dozen adult pythons as thick as thighs sprang out from Orochimaru’s sleeves, they came and surrounded Makoto from all directions.

Makoto could even see the python’s fangs as they opened their bloody maw.

Bobo and Moon Lightning were shocked and unsheathed their Swords behind them, ready to defend.

However, Makoto saw these movements clearly with his Sharingan and guessed his thoughts the moment Orochimaru raised his hand.

As soon as Orochimaru attacked, he pulled out his Sword and waved it in front of him, a wall of Wind appeared in front of him.

Puff puff!

The sound of a sharp object piercing into flesh sounded.

More than a dozen pythons were all decapitated, the bodies without heads twisted and struggled in the air.

After Uchiha Makoto's assiduous practise, coupled with his own very high Swordsmanship attainments, his Imperial Wind Swordsmanship has become more and more proficient.

Just like the [Wind Barrier] he used, it originally only had a defensive effect, but after his training and improvement, the Wind Attribute Chakra on the surface of the [Wind Barrier] become extremely sharp. In addition to defence, it can also attack as the enemy touches the [Wind Barrier].

Moreover, the [Wind Barrier], which originally had a cooldown of 18 seconds, after reaching completion, now only has a cooldown of 12 seconds.

Obviously, it can fall further in the future.

"If you don't want to take action then step back, I won’t be able to look after you during the battle. So, If you don't want to die, Step Back!" Makoto ordered solemnly.

When Bobo and Moon Lightning had seen Orochimaru use the B-Class Ninjutsu [Hidden Snake Shadow Hands] to kill Nighthawk in seconds, they never thought of fighting Orochimaru.

Seeing that Makoto showed such powerful strength at this time, and easily blocked Orochimaru’s attack, they also had a little confidence.

"Imperial Wind, hold on for a while, we will ask for support right away!"

Hearing Makoto’s order, the two looked at each other and retreated directly to the rear. They wanted to notify the Anbu and bring more support.

Makoto’s attention has always been on Orochimaru, he did not care about Bobo and Moon Lightning who left.

He took off the scabbard behind him, then hung it around his waist, he then returned the Sword to the scabbard.

Makoto has several special Sword Style, all of which need to be used in conjunction with accumulated power.

Hanging the scabbard on his back has little effect on his speed compared to hanging it on his waist, but there is still a slight difference.

This small difference wouldn’t matter with ordinary enemies, but not with Orochimaru, for him, every moment counts.

Orochimaru allowed the two to leave, but the expression in Makoto’s eyes became colder.

As soon as Makoto took off the Sword, Orochimaru completed his Seal in an instant.

Wind Style·Breakthrough!

A gust of Wind was spat out from Orochimaru’s mouth, it blew the surrounding trees, it tore and broke them, creating a gully in the ground in the process.

A simple C-Class Ninjutsu, in the hands of Orochimaru, exerts a power that is not inferior to B-Class Ninjutsu.

It's just that for today's Uchiha Makoto, this is not enough.

Shing!

He unsheathed his Ninja Sword.

He resorted to [Splitting Steel Flash] which he had been training for a long time.

[Splitting Steel Flash: By releasing Wind Attribute Chakra, the Sword will accumulate a layer of ‘Whirlwind Slash’ before the Sword is released after 12 seconds; after accumulating 2 layers of ‘Whirlwind Slash’ effects, it can release a Whirlwind that knocks the enemy away, Every 2 layers of the effect of 'Whirlwind Slash' can increase the user's movement speed by 10%, and can accumulate up to 12 layers; 'Splitting Steel Flash' can be used with 'Stepping Slash'. 】

The Sword in Makoto's hand was wrapped in Wind Style Chakra, the blade looked like a miniature tornado.

As he stabbed straight ahead, the oncoming Wind met the miniature tornado on his blade, as if it has been cut apart, the Wind suddenly lost its power.

Immediately afterwards, Makoto directly rushed towards the Orochimaru.

While charging to Orochimaru, he quickly sheathed the Sword to accumulate more Wind Attribute Chakra.

When he became closer to Orochimaru, he unsheathed the Sword again.

Ding!

Facing such a powerful blow from Makoto, Orochimaru just used a kunai to easily block it.

Makoto however, did not standstill.

He retracted his Sword, accumulated Chakra, and stabbed again!

In the first few blocks, Orochimaru looked calm and breezy, but after 9 consecutive blocks, Orochimaru's face changed.

He found that Makoto’s speed was getting faster and faster, and the Whirlwind attached to his Sword had and felt an extremely dangerous feeling.

Since becoming a Ninja, Orochimaru has experienced many battles and his intuition is very keen, which he also believes in.

He backed away abruptly.

At that moment, when Makoto finished stabbing for the 10th time, he suddenly felt like 10 times was his limit.

Orochimaru saw Makoto not sheathe the Sword this time, Makoto instead swung the Sword in his hand horizontally and violently swung it out.

10 Whirlwinds slashed into each other fiercely, forming five huge tornadoes.

The five tornadoes were shaped like a drill, with a sharp sonic boom, it struck at Orochimaru at an extremely fast speed.

After all this was done, Makoto’s Sword couldn't hold on any longer and began to shatter inch by inch.

Makoto retrieved his Imperial Sky Sword from the System Inventory and hung it on his waist.

The reason why he didn't use Imperial Sky Sword was that he wanted to try the power of [Splittting Steel Flash] without the bonus from Imperial Sky Sword.

Anyway, even if he did use Imperial Sky Sword, he knew he couldn't kill Orochimaru.

Makoto locked on to Orochimaru’s position with his Sharingan, and at the same time provocatively said: "I don't know if Orochimaru-senpai can take this strike of mine!"

Although it was the lowest level of provocative taunts in the book, after hearing his words, Orochimaru actually stopped backing away.

There was a hint of excitement in his eyes, as he stood there, waiting for the tornado to hit.

 

39