Chapter 42 – Can You Leave Something?
1.6k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Orochimaru bit the thumbs of both hands and quickly completed the five seals of Boar-Dog-Bird-Monkey-Ram, and then patted both hands on the ground.

"Summoning Jutsu! Triple Rashomon!"

Makoto saw the ground in front of Orochimaru shake for a while, then large cracks appeared before three huge metal gates rose from the ground.

The diameter of the tornado formed by Makoto Uchiha's ‘Whirlwind Slash’ was more than 5 metres. However, in front of the huge Rashomon, it was insignificant, they simply weren’t the same size.

However, the power of ‘Whirlwind Slash’ was beyond Makoto’s expectations.

Five tornadoes ran into the first Rashomon with lightning speed.

Friction and piercing sounds rang as well as sparks that constantly appeared, the first Rashomon was like paper, it was easily penetrated by the five tornadoes.

Followed by the second Rashomon.

Only this time, it took more than 10 seconds for ‘Whirlwind Slash’ to go through it.

By the time the second Rashomon was broken, its power had reduced by half.

Eventually, the third Rashomon consumed the remaining power, causing the tornadoes to disappear.

But the third Rashomon was also distorted.

"The power of [Splitting Steel Flash] is stronger than I thought. If it was the 12-layer ‘Whirlwind Slash’, the Triple Rashomon should not be able to stop it!"

(T/N: [Splitting Steel Flash] is a Sword Style Form from the Imperial Wind Style Swordsmanship, ‘Whirlwind Slash’ is the move from that Form/Art)

Makoto looked at the twisted Rashomon and was very satisfied with the power of the [Splitting Steel Flash].

The Summoning Jutsu: Rashomon is a Ninjutsu developed by Hashirama Senju, the strongest Rashomon Summon is the Quintuple Rashomon.

The First Hokage, once used the Quintuple Rashomon to barely change the trajectory of the Tailed Beast Bomb released by the Nine-Tails.

This Technique has extremely strong defensive power and is one of the best Defensive Ninjutsu.

In the original, Orochimaru once used the Triple Rashomon to defend against Naruto's Tailed Beast Bomb when he was in the 4-Tailed State.

That is to say, using [Slash Steel Flash] to stack 12 layers of ‘Whirlwind Slash’ can release six whirlwinds, and their superimposed power is not inferior to ordinary Tailed Beast Bombs.

Of course, with Makoto's skill in Swordsmanship, he currently cannot stack 12 whirlwind slashes within 12 seconds, 10 times is his current limit.

But Makoto found it very challenging.

The power of [Splitting Steel Flash] will increase with the amount of Chakra he releases. Just now, he has used almost all of his Chakra to release this attack.

The reason he dared to do this was also because of the [Blue BUFF], it returned 30% of Chakra he consumed, otherwise his Chakra would have bottomed out.

He can rarely fight a Ninja at the level of Orochimaru and try his moves on him.

Although Makoto's relationship with Minato Namikaze would allow him to train with him, he would certainly not be able to beat Minato Namikaze, so he had no reference to his actual strength.

The effect of Whirlwind Slash needs to be continuously superimposed, and he needs to accumulate Chakra in the middle. This process must be completed as much as possible within 12 seconds, if it is interrupted, the move will not work.

Most Ninja can’t escape from a 10-layer Whirlwind Slash.

"I don't know what the power of a 12 layer Whirlwind Slashing from the [Splitting Steel Flash], combined with [Stepping Slash] and [Slashing Wind] would look like. I don't know when I can train Imperial Wind Swordsmanship to completion either. "

On the opposite side of Makoto, Orochimaru looked at the distorted Rashomon, his eyes showed admiration, but it contained a fanatical gleam as well which was deeper and greater than his admiration.

"Unexpectedly, the Triple Rashomon can be destroyed to such an extent!

Makoto-Kun! The power of this move is amazing!

I can recognise Konoha's Swordsmanship no matter how hidden or variant.

But there has never been any kind of Swordsmanship that can have such speed and at the same time have such power.

Is this your Sword Style? ! "

Makoto smiled faintly.

"Even with such a powerful Sword Style, wasn’t it still easily blocked by you?"
Although he had only about 30% of his Chakra left because of going all out when using [Splitting Steel Flash], he was not panicked at all.

Because he also has the Imperial Sky Sword, which is also full of charged Chakra, he can use it and release sword energy without any consumption of his Chakra.

If Orochimaru still wishes to fight, he can use the charged sword energy to delay him first and then recover Chakra while he fights.

He has not used [Redemption] and [Mercury] today either. He can use them to recover his Chakra, breakthrough Genjutsu and more, enabling him to fight any technique Orochimaru may employ.

This was all to fight a real Kage-Class powerhouse, and to test his strength.

Seeing that Makoto Uchiha didn't do anything else, Orochimaru's eyes brightened when he looked at him, "Makoto-Kun! I am starting to like you more and more!

If I did not leave Konoha, I would accept you as a disciple.

What a pity!

Will, you consider my condition?

You may not know, but my experiment will be completed soon!

Soon, a forbidden technique that can help us live forever will be developed!

If you want, I can share that with you so that we can live forever together and spend endless time pursuing the truth of power and the Ninja world. "

Orochimaru's words were full of temptation.

However, Makoto smiled without saying a word and shook his head gently.

He knew what forbidden technique Orochimaru was talking about.

He had to admit, Orochimaru was a genius for creating a technique like the [Lving Corpse Reincarnation].

This is similar to Experts possessing people from the novels he read in his previous life, the speciality of this Jutsu is, is that it is not limited to taking over someone’s body once, it can be repeated many times, enabling the user to always have a young and fresh body.

It's just that Makoto doesn't see much appeal in it.

After all, there is no way to maintain peak combat power when reincarnating, it will take the user some time to recover, also, reincarnation will weaken the user’s Spiritual Power.

Otherwise, with the strength of Orochimaru, how could it be possible for him to easily fall prey to Itachi Uchiha’s Genjutsu time and time again?

Bang!

A signal flare lifted off, red smoke exploded in the sky directly above the two of them.

This is a signal flare of the Anbu.

Obviously, reinforcements have arrived.

When Orochimaru saw this, his eyes changed slightly.

He was injured in the battle with Jiraiya before, then injured by the Third who detonated an explosive talisman in the belly of the snake he was in, which aggravated his injury.

The reason why he insisted on turning Makoto to his side and blocking his Ninjutsu, is first, he wanted to show him his strength, and secondly, he could not maintain high-intensity combat.

However, Makoto's Ninjutsu’s power surpassed Orochimaru's imagination, he was stronger than Orochimaru expected.

Ants can kill unsuspecting elephants, especially the current Orochimaru who is injured.

If Makoto drags him down any further and stalls till the Squad of Anbu Ninja encircle him, then he’d be in no small amount of trouble.

Thinking of this, Orochimaru wanted to leave.

"Since Makoto-Kun doesn’t want to, then forget it, but I believe we will meet soon.

You are still young and still don't understand how powerful the forbidden technique I have researched is.

But I can give you more time to think about it, I will welcome you anytime. "

Orochimaru took a deep look at Makoto Uchiha's 3 Tomoe Sharingan, with greed hidden deep in his eyes.

He wants Makoto Uchiha!

With that said, he was ready to leave.

"Wait!" Makoto stepped forward and stopped in front of Orochimaru.

Orochimaru narrowed his eyes, and a dangerous light flashed in his eyes, "has Makoto-Kun changed his mind and plans to go with me?"

Makoto answered, "Orochimaru-san, are you not going to leave something behind before leaving?"

"Hm?"

"Since I have run into you, my Squadmates have seen us, If I let you leave like this, and I return to the Village unscathed, how can I justify myself?"

Anger appeared in Orochimaru's eyes, his cold vertical pupils stared at Makoto, "Does Makoto-Kun want me to get hurt?!"

Makoto’s heart shuddered, feeling as if he was being stared at by a poisonous snake.

His hand tightened around his Imperial Sky Sword, fully ready for anything that might go down.

He knew that his behaviour was a serious provocation to Orochimaru, but he just wanted to test Orochimaru’s bottom line, besides, he also wanted to make a profit from him.

Anyway, it isn’t him who is currently anxious, if Makoto wishes to escape, Orochimaru can’t stop him. He still has many cards left!

"Didn't Orochimaru-san want to share your research results with me? How about that?"

Orochimaru saw Makoto's tense body, ready to go, his expression suddenly relaxed, and he smiled: "You’re really funny."

As he said, Orochimaru raised his head slightly and craned his neck.

Seeing this, Makoto took a step back, thinking he was going to attack.

Vomit~

He saw Orochimaru making a vomiting motion, his tongue suddenly stretched out more than two feet long, and two scrolls, one black and one blue were rolled in between.

Looking at the slimy liquid on the scroll that Orochimaru handed over, Makoto felt his scalp numb, not knowing whether it was saliva or stomach acid.

Makoto made a gesture, summoning Warwick.

Seeing Warwick who suddenly appeared, and feeling his powerful aura, Orochimaru's expression froze.

After ordering Warwick to take the scroll, Makoto smiled and said, "Thank you Orochimaru-san for your generosity, and goodbye."

"I think we will see each other soon!" Orochimaru took a deep look at Makoto and said meaningfully.

 

40