Chapter 43 – Living Corpse Reincarnation, Physique Activation!
1.6k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Makoto watched Orochimaru leave.

Afterwards, he activated [Blood Hunt], sensed the surroundings, and deliberately avoided the Anbu Squads.

Then he asked Warwick to open the scroll and examine it carefully.

To his surprise, the first black scroll recorded the forbidden technique [Living Corpse Reincarnation] that Orochimaru had painstakingly studied to create.

"Unexpectedly, he gave me this technique! But it’s a pity he only gave me half of it, the core parts of the technique and details of the [Living Corpse Reincarnation] aren’t here."

Makoto examined the black scroll word by word, it only recorded the effects of [Living Corpse Reincarnation] and the conditions for reincarnation but not the core part of the technique.

He had to admit, the temptation this would create for ordinary people is huge.

Even the Sage of Six Path who passed on his power to his offspring could not escape ageing and death. One can then imagine how tempting this forbidden technique is.

In a sense, it is almost eternal life.

"Unfortunately, its limitations are too great. I just cannot accept this because of the decrease in Spiritual Power, besides, if I want to live forever, there are other ways to do so.

But this Ninjutsu is indeed very valuable, it is necessary to study it! "

Makoto relied on his powerful Spiritual Power to memorize all the contents of the scroll by heart.

As long as he has the strength of the Sage of the Sixth, even a fraction of it like Madara or Black Zetsu, he can also live a long life.

Although just because he won’t use the Ninjutsu, it doesn’t mean this Ninjutsu is useless.

On the contrary, its effect is huge.

Since Orochimaru developed this forbidden technique, if more time is given, the technique can be perfected.

He may not need it, but maybe someone he cares about may need it one day.

Even he, maybe one day will find it useful.

Although Makoto did not want that day to come, it won’t hurt to prepare.

He had transmigrated and died twice, Makoto naturally cherishes his life even more.

After putting the black scroll away, Makoto ordered Warwick to open the second blue scroll.

Makoto's eyes lit up when he saw the name at the beginning of the scroll.

It turned out to be Physique Activation Technique!

"This secret technique can increase cell activity and enhance the vitality and resilience of the body!

There is nothing more suitable for me than this secret technique! "

Makoto solved the issue of his Spiritual Power growing slowly through [Endless Path].

However, the increase in his physical strength was relatively slow.

In addition to his daily training and natural growth, he can only improve his basic attributes when he completes Missions given by the System.

This would not last.

After all, after the last war, the System had not released Missions for a long time.

Makoto even hopes that the System will release more Missions.

This technique, Physique Activation is a secret technique that strengthens the physical body from the cellular level.

Whether it is strengthening the physique, increase the amount of Chakra, or training the Eight Inner Gates, it is extremely effective to reduce the damage of the body after using the Eight Inner Gates.

This secret technique strengthens every part of him.

"This is a great gift!"

Makoto thought inwardly.

Perhaps Orochimaru would feel that the forbidden technique he gave himself, [Living Corpse Reincarnation], is the most attractive to him.

But the Physique Activation technique is what Makoto needs most now.

It is difficult for a good cook to cook without rice. No matter how powerful Makoto is, his Chakra is the foundation of everything.

Although his Chakra volume is much larger than that of many adult Ninjas, he still won't be satisfied.

On the contrary, he likes seeing it increase after every training session.

Seeing the rise of his Chakra in the dozens and tens, he could not help but laugh.

Among other things, as the amount of Chakra increased, the physical strength would increase, he could even make a few more Shadow Clones, speeding up his training by multiple times!

Makoto calmed down a bit, and carefully checked the entire scroll.

He discovered that in addition to the Physique Activation technique, the scroll also mentioned [Bodily Transformation] at the end.

This secret technique can make special changes to the body, greatly enhancing the body’s elasticity and flexibility.

The modified body can be freely stretched or twisted to any angle, and at the same time, it can launch attacks like a whip with the hands and feet.

From a certain level, after completing the [Bodily Transformation], many deadly parts of the human body are no longer a threat.

The neck can stretch and twist, meaning twisting and breaking the neck would no longer be effective and would be like a joke.

"Unfortunately, my Swordsmanship focuses more on ferocity and power, [Bodily Transformation] is not suitable for me, besides, it takes too much time to complete this secret technique.

With that time, I could have mastered Physique Activation, and train Eight Inner Gates to a higher level. "

Makoto only thought about it for a while before he decided to give up training [Bodily Transformation].

"After all, for the sake of family, I can’t practise [Bodily Transformation] nor train it since it’d not what I focus on!"

(T/N: The part of Family, he is referring to his Manhood being unable to become erect after training in [Bodily Transformation], so for the sake of his married life, he will not train in the technique)

Makoto sealed the two scrolls with a Sealing scroll, and then rendezvous with the Squad.

When he returned to the place where he had just fought with Orochimaru, more than a dozen members of the Anbu gathered there.

"Imperial Wind! Are you okay?!" Moon Lightning saw Makoto and hurriedly came to him with a look of concern.

Makoto said flatly, "Yes."

Bobo on the side asked, "Imperial Wind, where is Orochimaru?"

"He ran away." Makoto let out a disappointed sigh.

The surrounding Anbu members did not say much when they heard him. After all, when they arrived, they were all startled by the wreckage of the nearby battle.

What type of battle destroys the forest to such an extent? When they arrived, they saw a wasteland, large craters all over the place and the ground itself turned over.

What was worse, Makoto came back unscathed.

He fought one of the 3 Sanin, Orochimaru!

One of Konoha's strongest!

They knew, even if they all tried, none would be able to hold Orochimaru back.

The only reason why they even tried to hunt down the monster was that they had orders to.

Unexpectedly, this newcomer, code-named "Imperial Wind", was so strong.

They tried hard to recall when there was such a person in the village, they then remembered his Sharingan and fierce Swordsmanship in usual Missions, immediately, most of them guessed something.

Makoto did not care about this.

After his Ninja Sword was broken, he hung his Imperial Sky Sword around his waist.

His Imperial Sky Sword is different from the Anbu's standard Ninja Sword. Konoha has few people using straight swords, and even fewer people have Swordsmanship similar to him.

In fact, they can almost guess his identity by seeing it.

Originally, when Makoto first took the code name ‘Imperial Wind’, he didn't even think about hiding his identity.

After all, it's like Kakashi who hasn't joined the Anbu yet. He has white hair and a Sharingan, who wouldn’t know he’s Kakashi.

With Makoto's Swordsmanship and his 3 Tomoe Sharingan, everyone would be able to guess his identity.

As long as he is strong enough, there is no need to hide his ‘identity.

And he does not intend to stay in the Anbu forever.

After getting Physique Activation, Makoto thought about it.

He wants to solve Kakashi's problem as soon as possible and let Kakashi enter the Anbu to help him.

 

35