Chapter 44 – New Missions!
1.6k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Konoha Village, Hokage Office.

Makoto stood at the desk, reporting to Minato what happened during the Mission.

"Did you let the Orochimaru escape? You came back unharmed as well, and this Mission was a bit..." Minato’s face showed a pensive expression.

Originally, if the Village had to hunt down Orochimaru, there were only a handful of people that the Village could catch him. The Third sending the Anbu alone to capture him would most likely fail.

Makoto thought for a while, and then said, "But this Mission wasn’t useless."

He took out a Sealing scroll from his Ninja bag, then opened the Sealing scroll, and took out one black and one blue scroll that was covered with slime.

Minato Namikaze frowned, his body leaned back subconsciously, his back pressed against the back of the seat.

"Makoto, what is this?"

"Minato-Senpai, this is the research results of Orochimaru." Makoto explained, he gave the scrolls to Minato.

Minato was surprised, "Research results?!"

He ignored the mucus on the surface of the scroll and turned it over.

Soon shock appeared in his eyes, "[Living Corpse Reincarnation]? I did not expect that Orochimaru could develop such a forbidden technique! It's terrifying!

In that case, is it true that he used people from the Village to do forbidden surgery and human experiments?"

"Human experiments… I'm afraid that the Third knew about it a long time ago" Makoto nodded.

Minato Namikaze's face completely sank.

When he heard the Third say that Orochimaru used people from the Village to do experiments, he did not believe it.

After all, although Orochimaru is gloomy and a little creepy, he is still polite and nice to people. He does not seem like a person who would do such a thing.

Although Minato Namikaze is not a man without deep thoughts, he can go from being a civilian to becoming Konoha's Fourth Hokage in this troubled world. Of course, it is impossible for him to know nothing about politics.

Being able to become Hokage shows he’s an outstanding Ninja and suitable for the role, but with the Third Character, he is more inclined to becoming the Fourth.

Before Orochimaru was maliciously slandered, he guessed that someone was helping him behind the scenes.

Moreover, his power was indeed restricted everywhere after he took office.

Although he is the Fourth Hokage and Konoha's nominal supreme leader, four people hold most of the power restricting him.

In many decisions, as long as the three Advisors and Third don’t agree, he can’t do much.

After all, his foundation is too shallow.

But Minato Namikaze Makotoly hopes to make Konoha better and stronger.

So it is very necessary to cultivate his own power’s.

"Makoto, you have worked hard this time!" After reading the two scrolls, Minato said: "I will try to arrange as few Missions for you as possible for the foreseeable future. I will hand these scrolls to the Third.”

"Yes." Makoto bowed slightly.

With that, Minato Namikaze got up from his seat and prepared to take the two scrolls to the Third.

He had just walked to the door when he paused and said:

"By the way, Makoto, I have already raised the issues that you reported to me before in the meeting among higher-ups, I believe there will be results shortly.

Also, I have a solution for Kakashi's Sharingan, maybe we can try the 4 Elephant Seal. "

"I see, Minato-Senpai, thank you for your hard work." Makoto smiled and nodded. It was easy to do things with smart people.

"These are what I should do as Hokage." Minato Namikaze nodded.

The things that Minato Namikaze promised are very important.

Due to his political status and treatment issues, some discordant voices have recently appeared in the Clan assembly.

Makoto discussed with Fugaku and proposed to raise the political status of the Uchiha Clan.

However, during the meeting, the senior officials objected that the Uchiha Clan controlled the Konoha Police Force and did not have extra energy to participate in Village politics.

In this regard, Makoto said that other families can join the Konoha Police Force to jointly maintain order in the Village.

On the one hand, it can also win over some small families.

After the Uchiha Clan was integrated into Konoha, the Uchiha Clan, as Konoha's strongest Clan, naturally looked down on the power of the Police Force, but the small Clan’s are different.

They see the Police Force as something very desirable.

Of course, as soon as this proposal came out, Danzo resolutely opposed it, while Uchiha Fugaku and Minato Namikaze fought hard using reason.

Among the representatives of the Small Clan’s, there were some Jonin, they were also shaken by this proposal.

As long as the Uchiha Clan abandons some of its interests, more and more people will naturally agree.

Uchiha Fugaku is responsible for resolving problems within the Clan, while Minato serves as a bridge between the Village and the Uchiha Clan.

According to this progress, it is only a matter of time the conflict is resolved.

After all, Minato Namikaze is not as indecisive as the Third, nor is he like Danzo. Many seemingly troublesome contradictions will be resolved sooner or later as long as there is sincerity.

......

After Minato Namikaze left, Makoto returned to the headquarters of Anbu.

When he walked into the room where Squad 6 was located, Captain Pheasant, Bobo, Moon Lightning and others were all there, as well as Owl, Dark Night, Little Chicken and others.

Pheasant waited until all personnel had arrived, he then announced news of Nighthawk’s death.

However, most of them did not react much. After all, in the Ninja World, it is common for Teammates to die during Missions, not to mention that the Anbu members often perform dangerous Missions.

Besides, Nighthawk wasn’t that popular among them.

After they left, Makoto took off his Anbu Uniform, put on his clothes and left.

"Makoto! Wait!"

Not long after he walked out of the Anbu building, when he entered a street, suddenly someone called his name.

Makoto raised his brows and looked back, only to see his Squad 6 Teammate 'Bobo' appear in front of him.

At this time, Bobo put on a slim beige dress. Although she is wearing very ordinary clothes, it is very unusual because of her proud chest.

"Do you need something?" Makoto looked at Bobo suspiciously.

Bobo's original name was Ruri Hanyu and she came from a small Clan, but she was the only one in the Clan.

To Uchiha Makoto's indifferent attitude, Ruri Hanyu walked forward with a smile and said:

"Today is my birthday. I am the only one in the Clan and I have no friends. If you want to come to my house for dinner, I am very confident in my cooking skills.

"??" Makoto was taken aback when he heard her, wondering if he was thinking too much or Ruri Hanyu wanted something else.

Seeing her beautiful face, hot body, and charming eyes of Ruri Hanyu's beautiful face, Makoto's heart moved.

Then he resolutely refused: "Sorry, I have to go to the Clan Meeting today."

Naturally, Makoto would not let coquettish bitches like these take his body.

Although he likes older ones, Ruri Hanyu is already an 18-year-old old aunt. He is only 15 years old and he is a minor!

Moreover, she is not at all reserved and too proactive. With Makoto's character, he does not like to be ‘whipped’ and ridden.

With that, Makoto left the alley directly with a Shunshin/Body Flicker.

Seeing Makoto leave freely, Ruri Hanyu licked her lips, the interest in her eyes became more and more intense.

......

Early the next morning, when Makoto got up early to enjoy a fulfilling practice life, an Anbu member appeared at his door and informed him that he had another Mission.

"???" Makoto looked dazed, didn’t Minato say he can rest yesterday?

 

35