Chapter 53 – Purchasing Armour Worth 7,500 Gold Coins
1.5k 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Konoha Village, the tenth exercise site.

  Makoto sat cross-legged on a rock.

  He put all his attention on the System Panel.

  [Fanatic Armour: the maximum health of the wearer +1000 (passive: when not in combat, 3% of the life lost by the wearer is restored every second) This Equipment is unique, and the attributes and effects cannot be superimposed]

  Looking at this piece of Equipment, Makoto fell into deep thought.

  After the Mist Mission was over, it had been half a month since he returned to the Village.

  In this month, Minato Namikaze did not arrange Missions for Makoto and followed his promise to give him a few days of relaxation.

  Of course, Kakashi had to continue doing Missions.

  After the Mist Mission, with Makoto’s persuasion, Kakashi went to Minato and learned the 4 Symbols Seal to solve the hidden danger of the Sharingan.

  Makoto seized this free time to practice.

  He used the Equipment he obtained from the Mist Mission.

  Using two Golden Shovels, he synthesised [Force of nature], increasing his Equipment Slot number to 13 and his Inventory Slot space to 33.

  During the period, he discovered the power of this piece of Equipment.

  After the Equipment Slots raised to 13, it would be reasonable to equip the last [Guardian Angel], so that he has three [Resurrection Armours] at the same time.

  However, after seeing the powerful effects of the [Fanatic Armour], Makoto directly gave up the third [Guardian Angel].

  [Fanatic Armour] This piece of Equipment can directly increase Makoto's life points by 1,000 points.

  It's just that in the System Panel, his HP has always been displayed as percentages, even if he equips [Fanatic Armour], the percentage has not changed.

  But he can feel the huge difference when he placed [Fanatic Armour] back into the Inventory.

  The 1,000 more health points, although not shown, have allowed Makoto to gain an all-round strengthening.

  Originally, his Chakra Pool had risen to 3100 due to the improvement of his Physique and his continuous train.

  After equipping with [Fanatic Armour], although his Chakra Pool did not increase, he felt the speed which he refined his Chakra had increased.

  In just half a month, his Chakra has risen by 750 points to 3850 points.

  After removing [Fanatic Armour], his Chakra's refining speed slowed down significantly.

  So far, what restricted Makoto most was his Chakra.

  He has many ways to use his Chakra, his the volume of Chakra he has is too low.

  Equipped with [Fanatic Armour], not only his Chakra's refining speed but also any body-related training had also significantly improved.

  His Physique Activation Techniques progress had increased by at least 1/3 by Equipment, and his Eight Inner Gates, he had not made any progress and been at a bottleneck but recently, there had been signs he would break through to the Fifth Gate.

  More importantly, he has issues with Energy.

  Makoto finally understood how important the +1000 HP from the [Fanatic Armour] is.

  It directly increased his vitality.

  This is equivalent to increasing his stamina, energy, resilience and other all-round attributes.

  What's more, there is an even more perverted passive effect, when not in combat, 3% of lost health is restored every second.

  To put it simply, as long as Makoto is not killed in a second, he can recover.

  Although it seems to overlap with the Equipment [Redemption], Redemption cannot restore lost vitality.

  And what makes Makoto's heart beat faster is that the [Fanatic Armour Set] costs 7500 Gold Coins in the System Store.

  [Fanatic Armour (full set, unbound): the wearer's Physique +5, maximum health +2000 (only passive: when out of combat, restores 4% of the wearer's maximum health every second)]

  One restores 3% of lost health, while the other restores 4% of his maximum health. The difference between the two is not as simple as 1%.

  If he is slightly injured, the effect of the former is minimal, while the effect of the latter is equally significant regardless of whether he is injured slightly or severely.

  Not to mention that the Physique attribute is increased by 5 points, his HP Is also increased by 2000. These are a huge temptation for Makoto.

  The price of 7,500 Gold Coins did not frighten him.

  This Equipment can be said to be the most suitable for him at the moment.

  The reason why he does not spend money is that he is waiting to use the money on suitable Equipment.

  He now understands the nature of the System.

  When he was in poverty before, the Equipment in the Store cost 4000-5000, and now he currently has 7777 Gold Coins.

  A lot of Equipment worth 7000-8000, even some 10,000’s Gold Coin was unlocked by the System.

  "Today is March 5th, there are still seven months before Naruto's due date October 10th.

  With my current strength, the effect of buying Equipment to increase my combat prowess is not great.

  The people I can beat are those who are weak, but for those I can’t, the effect of 1 or 2 Equipment will be minimal.

  On the contrary, with [Fanatic Armour], in these seven months, my training speed will increase several times!

  What's more, if I want to save the Fourth, I don't necessarily need [Redemption] and [Guardian Angel], [Fanatic Armour] alone would be effective and would help me save him.

  More importantly, I will be able to use it for 7 months! "

  Makoto thought inwardly.

  If he wants to save Minato Namikaze and his wife, he must prevent problems leading to that incident.

  To prevent problems from happening, Makoto has made more than one plan in his mind and plans to implement it in the near future.

  But prevention alone is not enough, he must stop it if it does occur.

  Makoto was about to find a way to change what happens.

  Makoto prefers the latter.

  There are 1000 ways to be a thief, but how could there be 1000 ways to guard against a thief.

  Even if they escaped this time, who can guarantee that Minato Namikaze and his wife will not have a second child or even a third child?

  Does Kushina Uzumaki have to guard against Obito like this every time she gives birth?

  Then Makoto will be breaking his back saving her till he’s an old grandpa.

  Obito is not good at sealing.

  The reason why he was able to release Kyuubi so easily and control it was mainly because Kyuubi was once caught by Uchiha Madara and was forced to become his Summoning Beast.

  And Obito obtained had Uchiha Madara's summoning contract, enabling him to control the Kyuubi and force him to attack Konoha within a short period of time by using the Mangekyou Sharingan and Summoning Contract.

  In the battle with Obito, Minato used the [Contract Seal] of the Uzumaki Clan to cancel the Summoning Contract.

  After the death of the Fourth Hokage, without his 'key', he could not lift Naruto’s Seal easily.

  Therefore, according to Makoto, the best action to take would be precautions and getting rid of Obito on the night of the Nine Tails’ attack. That would be the best scenario.

  But this scenario the probability of this scenario occurring is the lowest.

  The second-best scenario would be to let Obito release the Nine-Tails and then let the Fourth Hokage lift the seal, after that, Makoto would use his Equipment to rescue Kushina Uzumaki.

  The premise of all this is the supplementary information in the System Store Panel:

  [The Store sells non-exclusive Equipment, it can be upgraded]

  In the System Panel, there is a Store print below this message:

  [Note: 1. After purchasing the Equipment, it will be automatically bound to the buyer;]

  [Note: 2. Spend 5000 Gold Coins to increase Equipment level +1]

  [Note: 3. Spend 2000 Gold Coins, to temporarily release the binding, any person can use this Equipment, the duration is 5 minutes;]

  Although he did not know how strong the [Guardian Angel] set which is worth 5000 Gold Coins will be, its 1-year cooldown gave him a headache.

  Although the effect of the whole [Redemption Set] states "After 3 seconds, friendly units within the range will be restored to their peak state", but in case it does not include the restoration of vitality, it is not that useful.

  On the contrary, Makoto can purchase the [Fanatic Armour Set] immediately, and train himself with it for 7 months.

  In these seven months, he will be able to maximise its use.

  When he used to play in the League, he didn’t like to save money every time he played the Game. After all, sometimes buying a potion might save him from being killed and thus he must also buy Armour, Weapons and more.

  Anyway, in these 7 months, he can save money.

  Thinking of this, Makoto did not hesitate and finally bought the Set.

  '【Fanatic Armour Set】Purchased successfully.'

  '[Binding...]'

  '[Binding successful]'

  Makoto equipped the Set worth 7,500 Gold Coins, it increased his health value by +2000 and his Physique by +5.

  He felt like he had taken drugs and was about to take off!

  It seems that he will have no issues with training from now on.

 

 

 

39