Chapter 59 – Why Can You Live Such A Happy Life?!
1.5k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Seeing Kakashi hesitating to speak, Makoto Uchiha smiled and said:

  "Kakashi, don't think about it, I can't teach you this move, you are too far away from its entry requirements."

  Because their relationship had improved, Makoto was able to speak more straightforwardly with him.

  They often exchange pointers and help improve each other's swordsmanship, naturally learning from each other.

  Like the Hatake Sword Style that Kakashi used just now, he has learned it because he met its requirements. Similarly, he also taught Kakashi the Uchiha Sword Style Secret Art, Moonlight.

  But the Imperial Wind Swordsmanship, Kakashi can’t learn it.

  Makoto was taught the Sword Style through the System and watching a special image form in his mind.

  And besides, it took him more than 10 months to learn [Stepping Slash] and he did not have high enough mastery in the Sword Style, making him unable to teach Kakashi the Sword Style.

  As for teaching or not, he had never considered that, at the rate he is progressing and at the time in which he would be able to teach Kakashi, he predicted that his strength would be high enough to disregard the Ninja world.

  Besides, it would be a waste for him to not teach Kakashi the Sword Style, Kakashi is very talented in the Sword, not learning it would waste his potential.

  "Yeah, I know." Kakashi knew that Makoto Uchiha never lied to him, despite being very tempted by the move, since Makoto said he can’t currently learn it, then he can’t.

  "Continue!" Makoto Uchiha yelled and rushed up again.

  Bang!

  Makoto Uchiha made Kakashi take seven or eight steps back in a row, he did not use any technique but raw power to accomplish this.

  In duels between swordsmen, what matters is not only technique but also power.

  Kakashi had discovered Makoto’s power recently and knew it was terrifying.

  "Take this! Chidori~"

  "Stream!"

  Makoto Uchiha shouted at him as he approached Kakashi, he suddenly called out the name of the Ninjutsu, his left hand was covered with Lightning Chakra.

  Kakashi thought he was going to use Chidori, so he also covered his sword with Lightning Chakra, prepared to block it.

  When Makoto Uchiha was about to touch him with his left hand, he suddenly changed, a large amount of silver-white arcs appeared all over his body, enveloping him.

  Kakashi was immediately numbed by the lightning.

  Makoto Uchiha raised the sword in his hand and hit Kakashi on the head with the blunt side.

  Boom!

  The Sword in Kakashi's hand fell to the ground, he squatted down, holding his head in his hands.

  "Kakashi, you are still too young!

  Will anyone scream the name of the Ninjutsu they are using?

  I want you to know that the Ninja world is not all sunshine, if you don’t learn basic things like this, you won’t survive.!"

  Makoto Uchiha returned his sword to its scabbard and said with a heartfelt thought.

  "You!" Kakashi stood up, speechless.

  Roar~

  Just when Makoto Uchiha was about to tell him about the dark side of the world, Warwick suddenly issued a warning.

  Makoto Uchiha's eyes changed slightly, but he continued to talk with Kakashi calmly, and at the same time opened the [Blood Hunt].

  But this time, he did not notice anything abnormal.

  This is the first time something like this has happened.

  But Warwick never disappointed him.

  Since no one can be found, it shows that the other party's stealth skill is very good.

  He could not find the enemy, but if he released Warwick, he should be able to find him.

  Is it Obito?

  Makoto Uchiha processed all the possibilities in his head and decided not to let Warwick out.

  Seeing Makoto Uchiha in a daze, Kakashi could not help asking, "Makoto, what's the matter with you?"

  Makoto Uchiha smiled, "It's nothing, go ahead."

  The two continued to practice until the sun was beginning to set.

  "Makoto, I have something to do, so I'll leave first!" Kakashi put away the sword and kunai’s he held while sweating profusely and prepared to leave.

  "Wait!" Makoto Uchiha stopped him.

  Kakashi asked suspiciously: "What?"

  "Happy birthday!" Makoto said with a smile.

  "You remember?!" Kakashi looked surprised.

  "Of course, this is a gift, but I don't know if you like it or not?"

  "You don't need to be so polite, since you gave it to me, of course, I would... a eyepatch?!"

  Kakashi was just halfway through speaking when he looked at the black eyepatch in Makoto Uchiha's hand and paused.

  "You always wear your Forehead Protector, which is not only unsightly but also hurts your eyes.

  After putting on this eyepatch, instantly, you look different, I say, you seem more handsome."

  Makoto Uchiha explained.

  He went to buy a gift today. When the shop owner heard that his friend was a cyclops, he strongly recommended this eyepatch and said on the spot that this gift was 30% off.

  "Thank you so much." The corner of Kakashi’s mouth twitched as he accepted the gift.

  "I hope you like it." Makoto Uchiha smiled, he then watched Kakashi leave.

  After Kakashi left, Makoto Uchiha first returned everything to his backpack and Inventory, he then used [Blood Hunt] to its limit, but still did not find the hiding enemy.

  After about a minute or so, that feeling of being watched disappeared.

  "Sure enough, he’s following Kakashi?"

  Makoto Uchiha frowned, he then walked towards the Hokage office.

  Starting today, Kakashi will no longer serve as Uzumaki Kushina's guard.

  Since Minato Namikaze asked him to report in the evening, it has something to do with this matter.

  The due date is only 25 days away.

  During this period, he did some missions and collected 2000 Gold Coins and obtained several pieces of Basic Equipment.

  It's just that he hasn't figured out which Equipment to synthesize.

  Jiraiya should have also returned to the Village recently, basically, everything is ready.

  ******

  Kakashi came to Konoha Cemetery with a white chrysanthemum in his hand, he walked to the corner in the southwest direction and stopped.

  Lying under two adjacent tombstones are his two friends.

  "Obito, Rin, I'm here to see you again."

  Kakashi inserted the white chrysanthemum into the bamboo tube in front of Rin's tombstone, with a slightly sad expression.

  "Sorry, I was a bit busy during this period, and I wasn’t able to visit you often."

  Kakashi swept the fallen leaves on the tombstones and then washed away the dust on the tombstones with water.

  "Obito, I hope you won't blame me for temporarily sealing the Sharingan.

  I want to make better use of what you gave me. I will follow Minato-Sensei and bring peace to the Ninja world.

  There will never be a victim like you again! I promise! "

  Kakashi kept talking in front of the grave.

  "Kakashi, you are here!"

  At this time, a familiar voice sounded behind Kakashi.

  Kakashi looked back, and Uzumaki Kushina walked towards him.

  Uzumaki Kushina who had a big belly carried a large bento in her hand.

  "Kushina-Senpai." Kakashi stood up, ready to help Kushina and take the box from her hand.

  "Kakashi, I didn’t bring this for you." Kushina hid the box behind herself.

  Then she looked at the tombstone on the side.

  A sad look appeared in her eyes, she put down the box in her hand, folded her hands in silence for the two of them.

  "Obito, Rin, good children, recently, I wasn't able to see you often because of the baby, but I know you will not blame me.

  Although you were not able to, Kakashi will help you witness peace in the future, right, Kakashi. "

  "Yeah! Definitely!" Kakashi nodded solemnly.

  Kushina Uzumaki sorted out her emotions and smiled at Kakashi:

  "By the way, Kakashi, come over for dinner tonight, I will cook today!"

  "I..." Kakashi looked hesitant, subconsciously wanting to refuse.

  Since Obito and Rin died, he has not gone to Minato-Sensei's house and eaten their food.

  Because they used to go together as a Team, now that he is alone, he feels awkward and weird going there without his friends.

  "You cannot refuse today, I know you have no Mission, besides, Little Naruto will be born in less than a month. Minato has ended every Mission you had; you are now on vacation!

  Obito liked my cooking the most, so I’m sure you won’t refuse!"

  Kushina Uzumaki persuaded, she then lifted the bento and shook it gently in front of Kakashi's eyes, "Today is your birthday, I bought a big cake!

  Although Obito and Rin are gone, Minato and I are with you on your birthday.

  If Obito and Rin were alive, they would also want you to enjoy your birthday, Kakashi. "

  Kakashi suddenly felt his nose become sore and his eyes become moist, he nodded gently.

  "Kakashi, today is your birthday, be happy." Uzumaki Kushina comforted softly and then patted Kakashi on the shoulder. "Men don't shed tears easily."

  "It's just the wind and sand, they got into my eyes." Kakashi rubbed his eyes vigorously.

  "That's good! Come shopping with me, I will show off my skills tonight, otherwise, Minato will think his cooking skills surpass mine!"

  "Yeah!" Kakashi nodded heavily.

  "Kakashi, you have to eat more tonight, or I will be angry! Let’s see who can eat more, you or me!"

  "I know."

  In the sunset, the two figures drifted away and disappeared at the end of the horizon.

  Bang!

  A masked man covered in a black robe appeared in front of the tombstone and kicked the bamboo tube containing the chrysanthemum away.

  "Why can only you be so happy?!"

  "Huh! Birthday? Prepare for your death day!!"

 

 

35