Chapter 85 – Is There Going To Be A War Again?
1.2k 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

The next day, in the morning.

  Konoha gate.

  Makoto completed the registration at the registration office early, and then left the village, waiting in the forest two hundred meters away from the gate.

  About ten minutes later, Kakashi, Ryosuke, Kazuhito, and Shingetsu all arrived.

  "Very well, since everyone has arrived early, we can also leave early!" Makoto nodded:

  "I am at the forefront of the Squad, Silver is behind me, Gold is in the middle, Diamonds is after them and Black Iron is last, we will try to rush to the border post as fast as possible."

  "Makoto!"

  "Ok?"

  "No, Captain, didn't you say that you can get a good code name by yourself? Black iron is too ugly, right." Ryosuke, wearing a horse face mask, vomited.

  Makoto smiled, "Were all Anbu. And code names are taken casually, is it important to sound good?"

  Because of his performance in the Clan assembly yesterday, he gave Shingetsu the code name Diamond, Kazuhito’s is Gold, and Ryosuke’s is Black Iron,

  Originally, the code name he wanted to give Ryosuke was "plastic", since his consciousness was too bad!

  As for Kakashi's Silver, he had taken it himself before.

  However, according to Kakashi's initial performance, he doesn't care about teamwork at all, and the code name of Silver really suits him.

  Anyway, the code name of Anbu is not static, and sometimes it changes according to the needs of the mission.

  Kakashi became the Captain of the sixth Squad and may change his code name later.

  The code name of Ryosuke is a bit teasing for Makoto.

  "Diamond?" The eyes under Shingetsu’s mask lit up, and she reacted when she heard Ryosuke's complaints.

  Their code names are all metals, and only she is the most precious diamond. Doesn’t it mean that she is… in Makoto’s heart...

  Shingetsu’s eyes wavered, her pretty face flushed under the mask.

  "Okay! That's the end of the joke! Our mission this time is to transport precious medical supplies, so we must reach the outpost as quickly as possible.

  After arriving, we will cooperate with the stationed ninja to patrol the border.

  The tentative period of the mission is ten days, and the time can be shortened and increased according to the situation. do you understand? Makoto said sternly.

  "Yes!" the four said in unison.

  Makoto continued: "In addition, I have other missions, so after arriving at the post, I will continue north and leave the territory of the Land of Fire.

  When I am away, Silver is the Captain, and you must obey his orders! Do you understand? "

  "Yes!" Shingetsu, Kazuhito, and Ryosuke replied.

  What's more, the Patriarch personally instructed them. Naturally, they did not dare to neglect such matters involving family honour.

  Especially since this is the order issued by Makoto himself, and the Captain also being the famous young Kakashi, who although is younger than them, his experience is greater than theirs.

  ......

  A group of five people shuttled through the endless forest, this route has long been familiar to Makoto.

  After two days of rushing, they rushed to the outpost near the border at noon, where there is a watch tower every few hundred meters.

  These watch towers are all wooden structures, about ten meters high.

  Although it is the border here, it is located close to the rear, so there is no watch tower tens of meters high.

  Each of the six watch towers on the front line is equipped with a ninja from the Hyuga Clan and a medic ninja.

  This level of defense can only be achieved by Konoha.

  One of the reasons Makoto and the others were sent is to transport precious medical supplies to the watch tower.

  But when Makoto and the others passed by a watch tower, there was a scream from above.

  Makoto raised his brows and said, "Go up and have a look!"

  In fact, without his order, Kakashi and the others had already jumped onto the watch tower.

  "Retreat!"

  "Run!"

  Six ninjas wearing demon masks jumped from the watch tower and ran towards the forest.

  Kakashi's eyes flashed murderously, and he directly chased after him.

  Shingetsu, Kazuhito, and Ryosuke followed close behind.

  Makoto jumped onto the watch tower and saw three corpses lying on them, all of Konoha's rogue-nin.

  "Could it be that it bypassed the front line and came to the rear?" Makoto looked puzzled.

  The Byakugan’s reconnaissance ability is extremely strong. If the enemy really goes around the long way, it is not without the opportunity to bypass the watch tower and the secret post, but in this way the number of troops cannot be large, only a small unit can do this

  However, looking at the actions of the six people just now, they do not feel very strong, and under Makoto's observation, the chakra of the escapees is not strong, and they do not appear to be hiding their strength.

  Thinking of this, Makoto also chased in the direction where the six escaped.

  Makoto came from behind and soon surpassed Shingetsu, Kazuhito, and Ryosuke.

  Due to the mission, Kakashi had already reached the border and lifted the Four Symbols Seal ahead of time.

  At this time, he resorted to Chidori, and the silver-white lightning arc in his hand crackled.

  Under the boost from the Lightning Chakra, Kakashi's speed has been greatly improved.

  "Ah!"

  Several screams came, Kakashi killed 5 people one after another.

  "Keep one alive!"

  Makoto exclaimed.

  After Kakashi caught up with the sixth person, he heard Makoto's call and moved for a while.

  The Chidori in his hand instantly thundered, and the originally dense arc suddenly dispersed, hitting the enemy, having the opponent fall to the ground on the spot, convulsing all over.

  This is the Chidori that Kakashi learned from Makoto, but he cannot release Lightning Chakra from all over his body like Makoto did.

  Seeing Kakashi stop, Makoto breathed a sigh of relief.

  It seems that Kakashi's psychological shadow has finally eased a little, and he does not kill without looking at the enemy as before.

  Makoto came to the fallen enemy, lifted him up, his eyes were cold and merciless, and using the three Tomoe Sharingan he trembled slightly, and started a Genjutsu.

  "Which power do you belong to? What is the purpose of harassing Konoha?"

  "I...I am from the Land of Grass... We… formed an alliance with the Hidden Cloud and are to harass Konoha's rear first...We are to wait until Hidden Cloud launches an attack on the front line...after defeating Konoha... our country will be restored!"

  Makoto frowned as he listened to the intermittent answer.

  "Hidden Cloud is going to launch an offensive attack on the front line?!" Kakashi and the others' expressions changed suddenly.

  Doesn't this mean that there is another war on the horizon?

  Hidden Cloud suffered the least loss of troops in the three wars. Except for the Third Raikage who died due to the Hidden Rock, the Village still had sufficient strength to launch another war.

  If Konoha does go to war with Hidden Cloud, Konoha can win, but the victory will not be cheap.

  "How many people are there in the Land of Grass? How many people are there?" Makoto calmly asked.

  "After the country was destroyed by Konoha...the rest... we still have 25 people remaining. The Hidden Cloud promised to transfer part of the Land of Fire to us..."

  Makoto said: "Where are your remaining troops hiding?"

  "In..."

  "Makoto-kun, do you want to send the information back to the village immediately?" Because of this shocking news, Shingetsu has forgotten to call each other by code names.

  "Don't panic!" Makoto said solemnly, breaking the enemy's neck easily.

  He remembers that it was recorded in the file that the Land of Grass formed an alliance with Hidden Cloud in the Three Wars and attempted to attack Konoha, but because of their weak strength, they were destroyed by Konoha.

  Now it seems that Hidden Cloud is only using the ninja to achieve their own agenda, after all, the strength of the two sides is not of the same level.

  The Land of Grass and Hidden Sound are small countries, and their strongest power is probably not much stronger than the Uchiha Clan's ordinary Jonin.

  Prajna people allied with Hidden Cloud, which is simply funny.

  However, for the sake of safety, Makoto said: "Ryosuke, you report the information directly to Minato-Senpai.

  A few of us will continue to perform our tasks and investigate Hidden Cloud's movements by the way. "

  "Yes!" Ryosuke solemnly said, "I'll set off now!"

  In the original work, the Hidden Cloud did not negotiate with Konoha until Year 51. Although small-scale battles with Konoha continued, no large-scale battle broke out.

  Especially now that the Fourth is still alive, it is unlikely that Hidden Cloud and Konoha will go to war.

  The so-called offense has a high probability of deceiving the general public.

  Regardless of whether the information is true or false, Makoto still has to go rescue Nonō Yakushi.

  It so happened that as he was going to the Hidden Cloud, passing through the country of Lightning, he had figured out the enemy and at the same time collected information.

  Regardless of whether the information is true or false, Makoto still has to go rescue Nonō Yakushi.

  It so happened that as he was going to the Hidden Cloud, passing through the country of Lightning, he had figured out the enemy and at the same time collected information.

 

22