Chapter 95 – Warwick: Demons Are So Cute
895 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"What are you going to do?" Chikyuu sees that although Makoto should not be too young to hear the voice, he has strong self-confidence in his words, so he did not despise it in the slightest.

  Makoto said: "My companions and I are the main attackers. You only need to block the resurrected stone statues and terracotta warriors. We will rescue people as quickly as possible. What do you think? "

  "What?! You mean let us give you the queen? This is the son of Third Tsuchikage, Lord Chikyuu, who do you think you are?!"

  As soon as Makoto's voice fell, the Hidden Rock Ninja who was accompanying him suddenly became furious.

  "We are the main attacker, and the most dangerous! We must be the first to face the siege of the stone statues and terracotta warriors. With your Earth Style, it should be easy to temporarily block the stone statues and terracotta warriors. If you think there is something wrong, then you are the main attacker, and we will block the stone statues and terracotta warriors for you.” Makoto retorted.

  "This..." the Hidden Rock Ninja was speechless. What he said just now was nothing but his brain, and he vented his dissatisfaction with Konoha into the task.

  "Since your Excellency is so sincere, we naturally cooperate, please rest assured, it is still very easy to temporarily block the Undead Legion."

  Chikyuu nodded, and then said to the ninja on the side of Sand Ninja: "Lady Black Lotus shouldn't want to fail the mission and cause the Undead Legion to ravage the Ninja World."

  Black Lotus nodded silently when she saw Chikyuu's words.

  "In that case, let's go first, please be prepared." Makoto nodded, and then said to Kakashi next to him: "Silver, get ready!"

  "Yes!"

  With that said, Makoto ran directly towards the undead army in front of him, followed by Kakashi.

  "Silver! I'll open the way! Follow me!" Makoto rushed directly to the west where the stone statues and terracotta warriors are relatively sparse.

  "Yes!"

  These stone statues and terracotta warriors are all centered on the palace.

  It wasn't until Makoto held down more than a dozen stone statues and terracotta warriors with the Heavenly Sword, and completely entered the encirclement, that the stone statues and terracotta warriors attacked him and Kakashi.

  boom!

  "Silver! Jump up!" Makoto shouted.

  Kakashi immediately stepped on the body of the stone statue and terracotta warrior, and then stepped on the top of the stone statue and terracotta warrior, and jumped into the air.

  Makoto suddenly returned the Imperial Sky Sword in his hand, and came to a place where the stone statues and terracotta warriors were relatively dense.

  Using his right foot as the axis, he rotated his body at a high speed, and at the same time he accumulated Chakra, and violently pulled out the Imperial Sky Sword.

  More than a dozen half-moon-shaped wind blades with a length of more than three meters flew in all directions, sweeping across a thousand troops and knocking down large tracts of stone statues and terracotta warriors.

  Hundreds of stone statues and terracotta warriors were cut off by Makoto's move, and he was directly cleared within a range of tens of meters around him.

  But for the undead army with more than 10,000 soldiers, the loss of hundreds of stone statues and terracotta warriors is nothing.

  Especially these stone statues and terracotta warriors which will be resurrected.

  However, as spectators, the ninjas of Sand Ninja and Hidden Rock were surprised by Makoto's trick.

  "This...this is..." The Hidden Rock Ninja who spoke just now suddenly showed horror. As one of the few survivors of the border war, he remembered that one man and one sword was on the battlefield. A young boy who is struggling.

  "Is this Konoha's 'Imperial Wind Sword'? Indeed, he has a well-deserved reputation!" Chikyuu couldn't help sighing, "We should also take action!"

  With that, Chikyuu jumped directly off the cliff.

  Immediately complete the seal in the air.

  "Earth Style, Earth Wall!"

  I saw the Chikyuu spit out a large amount of Earth Style Chakra, and these Chakra formed a wall of earth as soon as they landed.

  Makoto had just emptied the path ahead, and the Chikyuu wall directly blocked the stone statues and terracotta warriors that gathered towards Makoto.

  Looking at the Earth Walls about tens of meters long on both sides, Makoto was shocked. This is no longer an Earth Wall, he really is an expert in Earth Style.

  Seeing Chikyuu's move, the accompanying Hidden Rock Ninja also hurriedly used the soil to Style.

  Earth Style·Earth Wave!

  Earth Style·Swamp of the Underworld!

  Earth Style·Tearing Earth Turning Palm!

  A set of combined soil Styled, and a large number of stone statues and terracotta warriors were blocked outside the earth wall.

  Upon seeing this, the ninjas of Hidden Sand Village also released Wind Style under the leadership of Black Lotus to block the stone statues and terracotta warriors.

  Makoto and Kakashi took this opportunity to keep marching towards the palace.

  "Master! I feel someone with powerful blood! It is peeping at you! It's in the sky."

  "Stop~~~"

  When Makoto broke through, Warwick suddenly took the initiative to warn.

  And in Makoto's heart, there was a sound like swallowing saliva.

  "Powerful blood? Is it a Demon?" Makoto couldn't help but frowned and asked, "Warwick, what are you doing? What's your voice?"

  Warwick seemed to be a little embarrassed, and he smiled and said:

  "Master! I sensed the energy I needed in its blood.

  As long as I absorb its energy, I feel that I can evolve!

  I think...want to eat it! "

  "Evolution?!" Makoto was taken aback when he heard the words.

  He released [Blood Hunt] to the extreme, and finally found a huge purple mass above the clouds.

  The fleshy mass is covered with meat bumps and thick and long tentacles extend out, which at first glance looks like a monster composed of countless tentacles.

  But the end of the tentacles is a monster head that looks like a dragon but not a dragon, which looks strange.

  "Warwick, do you have a way to deal with Demons?"

  Makoto's heart sank. He sensed the huge strange energy of Demons, not Chakra, and it felt very tricky.

  "Yes! The alchemy storage tank behind me is filled with genetic modification fluid, plus my heart's blood, it can restrain most living things under close contact.

  Just seal the Demon's actions for a short time and pull it into the sealed space.

  Without the permission of the owner, it would never come out of the sealed space.

  Demon did not sign a contract with its owner, and in the sealed space, it would be suppressed even without the ability to think.

  Its blood is too strong, enough for me to eat for decades. "

  As he said, Warwick kept swallowing and making gulping sounds.

  Makoto raised his brows when he heard the words, "With your heart blood, it sounds dangerous, right?"

  "After using the blood of the heart, I will die immediately, but with the master's [Guardian Angel], I can resurrect, please give me a chance, I want to become stronger!" Warwick said earnestly.

  Makoto asked, "How sure are you?"

  "The Demon is very weak now, I am at least 60% sure to pull it into the sealed space.

  But if it fails, it will become stronger because of absorbing my blood and quickly return to its peak. "

  Warwick spoke out the risk without concealing it.

  "Sixty percent sure?" Makoto frowned. Although this is an excellent opportunity to make Warwick stronger, if it fails, it will be bad.

  "If you continue to weaken the Demons and are assisted by the sealing technique, how sure can you be!" Makoto then asked, sixty percent sure is still too risky.

  Warwick explained: "The Demon's soul power is stronger than its physical strength. If it can be further weakened or its soul sealed, then I will never fail!"

  "If that's the case, let's do it!" Makoto's eyes lit up, and he quickly rushed towards the palace with Kakashi.

  He can't deal with Demons, but the Priestess is different, professional things are naturally left to professional people.

 

19