Chapter 96 – Breakthrough
932 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"Master Miroku! A ninja rushed through the encirclement and came to the outside of the temple!"

  Inside the palace surrounded by terracotta warriors, a guard spotted Makoto who was galloping across the army.

  At this time, in addition to dozens of guards in the palace, there were also two women, one large and one small, wearing Priestess costumes.

  The older Miroku looks more than 20 years old, and the little girl looks only three or four years old. It is Priestess Miroku and her daughter Shion from the Land of Demons.

  Miroku sat on the cushion anxiously, holding Shion in his arms and stroking her hair.

  Miroku's eyes lit up when he heard the guard's words.

  "We are Konoha's ninjas. We are ordered to help Her Highness Miroku seal the Demons. Please let us in!"

  At this time, Makoto screamed from outside the hall, and Kakashi stood by his side against the Ghost Army that approached.

  Hearing the words, Miroku gently released Shion, got up and went to the outside of the hall.

  Through the barrier, she saw Makoto and Kakashi.

  "It's Konoha's reinforcements! Please come in quickly!"

  Miroku looked happy, and then controlled the barrier, revealing a gap for only one person to pass through.

  Kakashi quickly entered the barrier, while Makoto once again smashed the approaching stone statues and terracotta warriors with a sword, and then stepped into the barrier.

  As soon as they entered the barrier, Miroku closed the barrier again.

  Makoto and Kakashi followed Miroku into the palace.

  Seeing that they entered smoothly, Chikyuu and Black Lotus each led their men back.

  When they withdrew from the encirclement, the stone statues and terracotta warriors stopped chasing them, but continued to attack the enchantment.

  And Makoto in the palace hurriedly asked: "His Royal Highness Miroku, how is the situation now?"

  Miroku said solemnly: "The current situation is not optimistic! I will make a long story short and briefly explain the situation.

  The Demon this time was summoned from a foreign land by a cultist named Huangquan Sect four days ago.

  The Demon is named 'Moryo', who is a very powerful Demon with the ability to control the Ghost Army.

  Moryo cannot be killed, it can only to be sealed, the Priestesses are the nemesis of Moryo.

  Although my strength restrains Moryo, it can't deal with the undead legions and the followers of the Demons, so I need your help. "

  "What do we need to do?" Makoto continued.

  Miroku did not immediately answer Makoto’s question, but instead asked, "Except for the two, are there other Ninja village reinforcements arriving?"

  "There are four ninjas from Hidden Rock Village, five ninjas from Hidden Sand Village, plus the two of us, making a total of eleven.

  If we only need to protect you, there is no problem. Makoto's words revealed strong self-confidence.

  "In that case, please, please." Miroku solemnly said: "the Demons have an immortal body, and its body and soul must be sealed separately to prevent it from getting out of trouble.

  The spirit of Moryo must be sealed in the underground altar of the Land of Demons.

  The bottom of the palace here is the most suitable place to seal Moryo's and the other demons’ body.

  We must first lead the demon to the Land of Swamps and seal their souls first.

  Demons who have lost their souls can only act according to their body's instincts, and basically lose their threat.

  Only in this way can the Ghost Army outside be destroyed. "

  Seal the soul first?

  Makoto's heart moved.

  This does not mean that Warwick's method is basically feasible.

  With Moryo, the power bank, wouldn't Warwick's strength increase by leaps and bounds.

  "Go to the Land of Swamp?" Makoto took out the map he carried and checked.

  The Land of Swamp is to the west of the Land of Demons, and it's less than a hundred miles away. If you drive at full speed, one hour is more than enough.

  "How should we take Moryo to the Land of Swamp?" Makoto looked puzzled.

Since the spirit of Moryo can be sealed in the Land of Swamp, how could the other party go stupidly?
  "Don't worry about this. The reason why the power of the Priestess restrains the Moryo is because I belong to the same source with its power, and I can be regarded as a part of the Moryo.

  From the moment it appeared in the Ninja World, it couldn't stay away from me.

  As long as I go to the Land of Swamp, Moryo must follow.

  When I get to the altar and release the seal, there will be nowhere for the soul of the Moryo to escape! Miroku explained.

  Makoto was taken aback when he heard the words, so the biggest problem was solved.

  Miroku continued: "Actually, the enchantment here is not strong. It is only because of force restraint that the Ghost Army controlled by Moryo cannot attack.

  However, although the barrier can block the Undead Legion, it cannot block the ninjas of demon cultists.

  The reason why they didn't destroy the barrier is also waiting for my answer. "

  Makoto said sincerely: "Answer?"

  Miroku explained: "The Moryo are still very weak. Although they are immortal, they will fall asleep if they are severely injured.

  My power can not only seal the Moryo, but also accelerate the recovery of Moryo.

  The Clan who follow the Demon hope that I can help the Moryo regain their strength, so they gave us ten days to consider.

  But seeing you here, they should attack here soon! "

  "So that's the case, then I will solve them first." Makoto frowned. Once the barrier is breached, the people inside are basically hard to escape.

  Miroku shook his head and said, "No! Time is too late.

  The reason why they gave me ten days is to take this opportunity to find the underground altar in the Land of Swamp.

  Although the location of the underground altar is a secret passed down from generation to generation by the Priestesses, just in case, we must rush to the Land of Swamp as soon as possible. "

  "What about the rest of the people here?" Makoto looked at the dozens of other people in the hall.

  Miroku said: "Please don't worry about this. As long as I leave, the Moryo must follow. If the Ghost Army is too far away from the Moryo, it will lose its strength, so it will follow!"

  "I understand!" Makoto nodded, "If possible, after we have sealed the spirit of Moryo, can I try to seal the body of Moryo.

  The sealing technique I have mastered also has a powerful sealing effect on this kind of Demon. "

  "Your Excellency can also using sealing arts?" Miroku said suspiciously, "It's not that I don't believe in Your Excellency, but only the power of the pirestess can restrain the Moryo.

  Even if I can successfully seal the soul of Moryo, I will consume most of my power.

  At that time, the Moryo's body must be sealed as soon as possible, so...

  I can only give you five minutes at most! "

  Miroku hesitated for a while, and finally made a concession.

  In her opinion, five minutes can't do much, just take care of Uchiha Makoto's face.

  She is ready to give her life, as long as she can seal the soul of Moryo, it is acceptable to waste five minutes.

  "Master! Promise her! As long as you can seal the spirit of Moryo, one minute is enough!" Warwick's eager voice sounded in Makoto's heart.

  Makoto heard the words and nodded: "Her Highness Miroku, please rest assured, I will not bet on this kind of thing.

  It only takes three minutes at most. If it fails, I will immediately follow your method! "

  "Thank you sir!" Miroku showed gratitude, "If the soul of the Moryo fails to be sealed, if necessary, please kill me!

  In this way, the Moryo will permanently lose a part of its power and fall into a short sleep because of my death.

  After I die, the power of the Priestess will be inherited by my daughter Shion, and when she becomes an adult at the age of 16, she will have the ability to seal the Moryo again. "

  "Mother!" Shion hurriedly guarded Miroku when she heard her mother want this weird man with a cat face mask to kill her, "Don't hurt my mother!"

  Shion looked stubborn and tried to keep the teardrops from falling.

  Makoto felt soft, and he thought of his mother.

  He took off the cat face mask, squatted down in front of Shion, grabbed her shoulders, and smiled:

  "Don't worry, I will protect Her Highness Miroku! I will never let anyone harm her! It is even more impossible to kill her!"

  Seeing this very good-looking little brother in front of him showed such a reassuring smile, Shion asked suspiciously: "Really?"

  "If you don't believe it, let's pinky promise, okay?" Makoto stretched out the little finger of his right hand with a stern face.

  "Yeah! Big brother! I believe you!" Shion nodded heavily as if grabbing the straw, teardrops rolling down her eyes.

  Miroku hugged Shion in distress.

  Maybe this is the last hug of their mother and daughter.

  Makoto put on his mask again, "Shirogane, you open the way, I rushed out carrying Miroku.

  I will use my perception ability to find out where the Gang of Four and that Clan teaches ninjas. Go and kill them, no problem! "

  "No problem!" Kakashi nodded.

  "Her Highness Miroku, please come up." Makoto squatted down.

 

19