Chapter 97 – New System Mission
996 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"Please!" Upon seeing this, Miroku leaned on Makoto's back and clasped his neck tightly.

  "Hurry up!" Makoto encircled Miroku's legs and stood up again.

  Just when he was about to notify Kakashi to take action, a line of prompt message suddenly appeared on the System panel:

  [Current Mission: 1. Assist Miroku to seal the "demon" and ensure the survival of the Priestess (0/1) is not completed]

  Seeing the newly appeared Mission, Makoto's heart moved.

  Even without a Systematic Mission, he wouldn't be able to let go of the demons, after all, Warwick's drooling voice was almost louder than drinking water.

  What's more, Makoto is a man who believes in his words.

  He never promises lightly, and once promised, he will do his best to do it.

  If you want to guarantee that Miroku will not die, you must keep Miroku, and Jesus will not take her away.

  And now that the System releases this Mission, it's like he is flying in a plane- soaring into the sky.

  awesome!

  Please give me more of such Missions!

  Makoto understood the urinary nature of the System. He would either not give a Mission or give him a good one.

  This kind of feeling is like the UP master making a video asking for likes. As a result, those who say that they will be sure next time, not only like, but also coin!

  "Wind, what's the matter with you?" Kakashi couldn't help asking when seeing Uchiha Makoto standing up, bending over, half-leaning in a daze, motionless.

  Her Majesty Miroku looked very light, Makoto's body was much better than him, and he would definitely not be able to hold back.

  "Nothing! Ready to act!" Makoto recovered and stood up straight again.

  Makoto and Kakashi left the palace and stood by the barrier.

  "Your Excellency Wind, after we leave the barrier, please act as soon as possible.

  Without my host, the seal here can last up to two hours.

  After we leave, the demon may leave a small part of the Ghost Army to continue attacking the seal.

  If we are trapped and cannot leave this place as soon as possible, once this place is destroyed, it will be difficult to seal the demon's body at that time. "

  Miroku lay on Makoto's shoulder and quickly explained in his ear.

  "I know... it's white." Makoto shook his body, making him a little ticklish.

  "Then I will open the barrier now." Upon hearing this, Miroku immediately manipulated the barrier and opened a gap three meters above the ground.

  "Silver! Let's go!" Makoto called to Kakashi on the side.

  Kakashi jumped forward and jumped out of the gap.

  Makoto followed close behind.

  As soon as he jumped out of the barrier, Miroku sealed the gap.

  The surrounding stone statues and terracotta warriors all gathered from Makoto.

  boom!

  boom!

  boom!

  Kakashi opened the path ahead, while Makoto was holding Miroku's body in his left hand and holding the Imperial Sky Sword in his right hand, cutting down all the stone statues and terracotta warriors on the left and right.

  Moryo was peeping in the dark, Miroku still had enough power, so Moryo didn't dare to meet her directly.

  But once she is injured, Moryo will definitely seize the opportunity to shoot.

  So Miroku's limbs entangled Makoto tightly to prevent herself from falling.

  And Makoto activated his Sharingan. Under the powerful dynamic vision and his amazing speed, the Ghost Army could not even touch the corner of his clothes, let alone hurt Miroku.

  Soon Makoto and Kakashi rushed to the center of the Ghost Army.

  Kakashi hurriedly released a flare towards the sky ahead.

  At this time, the ninjas of Hidden Rock Village and Hidden Sand Village standing on the cliff not far away naturally reacted.

  "Is that the direction?" Black Lotus looked at the direction of the smoke bomb released by Kakashi, and then hurried towards the west.

  The accompanying ninja couldn't help asking: "Master Black Lotus, don't we need to help?"

  "With the strength of those two Konoha ninjas, there will be no surprises, and Hidden Rock's people will not sit idly by, just right..." Black Lotus said coldly.

  At this time, the loess on the other side saw the signal flare released by Kakashi and immediately led his men to support.

  Earth Style· Swamp of the Underworld!

  Earth Style, Earth Flow Spears!

  Earth Style· Earth Flow Wave!

  With the support of Chikyuu and others, Makoto and Kakashi quickly rushed out of the encirclement of the Ghost Army and headed for the western Numa no country.

  Boom boom boom...

  Tens of thousands of stone statues and terracotta warriors followed Makoto, leaving only a few thousand stone statues and terracotta warriors to continue attacking the barrier.

  "Silver! At three o'clock, there are three Demon cultists, and seven at six o'clock. You have solved them all! Then stay near the seal and guard the palace to prevent the remaining party of Demon cult."

  Under Warwick's powerful perception ability, the traces of Demon Cultists were invisible.

  At the prompt of Makoto, Kakashi ran in the direction of the Demon Cultists.

  Before leaving, he couldn't help but shout at Makoto:

  "Wind! Pay attention to safety!"

  "Don't worry!" Makoto smiled confidently and continued to run wildly towards the west.

  Although Makoto was traveling very fast, Miroku on his back did not feel the bumps.

  Considering that Miroku's physique is not much stronger than ordinary people except for the sealing technique, Makoto deliberately used Chakra to absorb the shock to prevent Miroku's physical strength from being consumed.

  ......

  Makoto rushed at full speed, and it took less than an hour to reach the altar of Numa no Country.

  "The altar is in the lava cave in front." Miroku whispered softly in Makoto's ear, pointing to a cave in front of him.

  Seeing this, Makoto immediately speeded up towards the lava cave.

  Makoto came to the outside of the cave and put Miroku down.

  Miroku said solemnly: "This is my battlefield. Please ask Silver from outside. Just buy me half an hour!"

  "Don't worry! Let my shadow clone go in with Her Royal Highness, so it's safer." Although Warwick’s feedback learned that there is no life reaction underground, it is a lava cave after all. In order to prevent accidents, Makoto still separated a shadow clone to follow Miroku.

  "Thank you." Miroku did not say much when she heard the words, but entered the gloomy cave with the shadow avatar.

  "Here!" As soon as Miroku entered the cave, Makoto sensed dozens of people quickly approaching here.

  Makoto directly summoned Warwick, "You protect the outside of the cave, and you will take action when you deal with demons!"

  "Yes!" Warwick obeyed, looking up at the sky from time to time.

  With that said, Makoto directly locked the positions of dozens of Demon cultists through [Blood Hunt].

  At this time, Black Lotus, Chikyuu and others also rushed outside the cave.

  "Her Royal Highness Miroku has entered the altar, please join me to buy time for her!" Makoto shouted as he rushed towards the enemy, only to see that his hand raised the knife and dropped, and dozens of Demon cultists were not enough for him to chop. of.

  Seeing this, Black Lotus and Chikyuu also led their men to block the Ghost Army coming from all directions.

  At this moment, a purple-red beam of light emerged from the lava cave straight into the sky.

  The clouds in the sky were suddenly dispersed.

  The demons hidden in the clouds also revealed the true face of the Mountain.

  There were waves of ripples in the void in front of him, and a group of purple robed Ninja appeared.

  What Makoto saw just now was only a part of the demon's body. The complete demon was a meat mountain with a diameter of more than tens of meters.

  Just looking at it, even Makoto with his powerful Spiritual Energy also felt dizzy.

  He suddenly increased his pupil power, and then he returned to normal.

  "Miroku! You cannot seal me!"

  As soon as the demon appeared, he opened his tentacles and attacked the cave.

  The dense tentacles cover the sky and the sun.

 

 

21