Chapter 101 – Return and Recharge
817 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"Sure." Makoto said with a smile, and then put on the mask again.

  Miroku nodded silently and walked out of the altar first.

  When they walked out of the cave, Miroku was shocked when he saw Chikyuu and others lying on the ground.

  But after confirming that they were only in a coma, they were relieved.

  Makoto hesitated for a while, and stepped forward to wake Chikyuu and the others.

  In this mission, all five people in Hidden Sand were destroyed.

  If the four people from the Hidden Rock died too, it would indeed easily cause misunderstanding.

  Although Makoto hates Hidden Rock old silver coins, as far as the matter is concerned, Chikyuu still cooperates very well with him in this mission.

  Even if he doesn't consider the overall situation, according to Makoto character, he doesn't want to attack these people.

  Anyway, as his strength increases, all conspiracies and tricks are useless.

  After the Moryo were sealed, tens of thousands of undead legions lost their source of strength and all turned into rubble.

  The only pity is that these stone statues and terracotta warriors are not living creatures, so no treasure chest was revealed to him.

  Otherwise, after this battle, the equipment may be so much that his system backpack can't fit, and the Gold Coins will directly increase dozens of times.

  But in general, it has been very profitable to complete the mission and obtain the ['Demon Clown Sacco' puppet], and more importantly, the lucky value increase.

  There is also the physical body of the Moryo. It is foreseeable that Warwick's strength will not take a long time to make a qualitative leap.

  This time the mission has made him quite rewarding.

  "His Royal Highness Miroku, where is the Moryo?" Chikyuu patted his dizzy head as soon as he woke up, and immediately asked: "Has it been successfully sealed?"

  "Yes! With the help of Lord wind, I have successfully sealed the Moryo." Miroku nodded and explained: "It's just a pity... the ninjas of Sand Ninja Village... .."

  After speaking, Miroku pointed to the location directly in front of the cave, where there were several pools of yellow-white liquid emitting a peculiar smell, and among them there were also exposed pits that had been corroded into pits.

  "It's a blessing to be able to successfully seal the Moryo!" Chikyuu said with lingering fear.

  He couldn't help sighing for the death of Black Lotus and others.

  It's just that they’re not companions from the same village, and so he will not feel sad when he is dead, but instead actually feels embarrassed.

  A powerful Jonin like Black Lotus, did not die on the battlefield, but died in the hands of the monster, and died so suffocated, there is no bones left.

  "Thank you for your assistance, I thank you on behalf of the Land of Demons!" Miroku bowed deeply to Chikyuu and the others.

  "Her Royal Highness Miroku does not need to be polite. It is ashamed to say that we have all fallen under the attack of Moryo. Fortunately, Lord wind..."

  While halfway through speaking of Chikyuu, he paused because he noticed Makoto standing next to Miroku.

  His heart trembled suddenly, his pupils shrank and his face was shocked.

  how can that be?

  After such a terrible battle, this young man's body is actually spotless!

  Had it not been for the fight just now, and Makoto's hair a little scattered at this time, Chikyuu would think Makoto had not participated in the battle.

  In particular, Her Highness Miroku said that he also helped seal the Moryo together.

  Under the attack of Moryo just now, Chikyuu felt that his strength could not be used at all.

  The sound waves that directly attacked his soul made him feel that his brain was about to explode, and he directly lost the ability to resist.

  However, the young man who received the title of "Wind Sword" from the Hidden Rock Ninja was unscathed.

  Where is his upper limit?

  How many secrets are there?

  "Everyone, let me return to the Land of Demons first, and let us treat you all." Miroku said very politely, and she looked at Makoto again, "Your Excellency Wind,

please! "

  Makoto nodded towards Chikyuu and the others, and walked side by side with Miroku.

  "Horrible!" Chikyuu murmured as he looked at Makoto's back with deep concern in his eyes.

  "Lord Chikyuu , what did you say?" The Hidden Rock ninja who was accompanying him was stunned.

  At this time, following the gaze of Lord Chikyuu, his attention was also placed on Makoto.

  He suddenly reacted and understood the meaning of Lord Chikyuu's words. After a long silence, he nodded and said:

  "Yup!"

  Is this Makoto, the number one ninja in the ninja world?

  Even with their face masked, they could guess that the boy was Makoto by just one swing of his sword.

  ******

  "mother!"

  "Her Royal Highness!"

  "Her Royal Highness is back!"

  ......

  Miroku, Makoto and the others returned to the palace in the Land of ghosts.

  At this time, the barrier outside the hall had long since disappeared.

  Kakashi tensed and stood by the gate of the palace.

  Seeing Miroku and Makoto, Shion was the first to run over and rushed into Miroku's arms. The other guards also cheered.

  When Her Highness Miroku returned safely, that means the Moryo was successfully sealed.

  Kakashi walked to Makoto's side, "Wind."

  Feeling Kakashi obviously relieved, Makoto stretched out his hand.

  Kakashi was stunned for a moment, then reached out his hand and bumped Makoto.

  Makoto said sincerely, "Whats going on here?"

  "Demon Cultists have all been killed by me." Kakashi nodded, "Moryo..."

  "It has been sealed!" Makoto said.

  "Great!" Kakashi breathed a sigh of relief. Although he had already guessed the result, he received confirmation from Makoto, which made him feel more at ease.

  ......

  "Your Excellency Wind, you are welcome to come to the Land of ghosts at any time, and my promise will always be valid." Miroku solemnly said.

  Later, she expressed her gratitude to the Hidden Rock, Chikyuu and others.

  Although Miroku repeatedly advised Makoto and others to stay for a few more days, Makoto and Kakashi said that the village is busy with missions and must return to life as soon as possible.

  Seeing this situation, Miroku did not hold back.

  Shion came to Makoto, looked up at him with a small face, and said with an expression:

  "Brother Ninja, thank you for saving my mother! I will repay you in the future!

  You must come to the Land of Demons to see my mother and me when you have time! "

  Makoto squatted down, hugged Shion, and gently touched her little head, "Don't worry, as long as I have time, I will definitely come!"

  "Really?!" Shion's face was full of surprise. Makoto nodded and said, "Really!"

  "The pinky swear!" Shion also followed the way Makoto was before, and stretched out her little finger with a serious expression.

  A light smile appeared on Makoto's face under Makoto's mask, and then he extended his little finger, "Okay!"

  After pulling the pinky finger, Makoto was about to get up, but Shion suddenly grabbed his neck and whispered in his ear:

  "Brother Ninja, they said that your identity should be kept secret, so you can't ask your name, but if you tell me quietly, I will definitely not tell anyone."

  "Then I'll tell you secretly, my name is Makoto." Makoto also leaned his head next to Shion’s, quietly speaking in her ear.

  Seeing the two's childish' and intimate behaviour, Miroku's eyes were full of smiles.

  "Her Royal Highness Miroku, everyone, goodbye!" Makoto stood up again and waved goodbye to everyone.

  "Master Wind, goodbye! I wish you good luck!" Miroku looked at the backs of Makoto and Kakashi, and the guards who followed him bowed deeply together.

  ......

  Three days later, Makoto and Kakashi arrived at Konoha.

  Along the way, they hurry up.

  However, Kakashi, who had been with Makoto day and night, didn't know that Makoto held an egg-sized clown doll tightly in his left hand along the way.

  【12000/12000】

  [Chakra charge is completed]

  [The'Demon Clown Sacco' puppet is activating...]

  Makoto looked at the Konoha gate in front of him. The clown doll in his hand became hot, and a message indicating that the charging was completed appeared on the system panel.

18