Chapter 2: Name
498 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back to the present on earth.

Somewhere on the globe.

In a barn a miracle of life just happened a great black cow give birth to a little calf.

Right after coming out of his mother's womb the little calf walking with difficulty heard an old voice speaking in his head and it was the same voice that had spoken to him before he was born.

(old bull) - (Ding: success of the mission "birth" the host gains 1000 experience points)

(old bull) - (level up: level 0 to level 1)

(old bull) - (Ding: the host wins the .........

Suddenly a tiny little voice interrupted the old bull.

(Little calf): Mommy milk, Mommy milk, want milk.

Said the little calf who didn't seem to even notice that voice in his head, her eyes and her mind were rather completely fixed on her mother's breasts.

Then a soft voice full of motherly love was heard.

(Mom): Come on, my baby mom will give you milk.

At the sound of this voice the calf felt a sense of joy and security.

With great difficulty the little calf moved towards its mother's udders to feed.

Arrived at destination the calf greedily devoured the milk inside.

a few moments later, with a small burp the little calf snuggled up next to its mother.

When suddenly a long, wet object touched him and moved all over his body to remove the amniotic fluid still present surprised the little calf jumped and tried to flee but was blocked by a large bovine head.

(mom): let mom clean you up my little baby.

This soothing voice instantly calmed the calf.

A few licks later.

(mom): My baby, you are clean now.

Satisfied mother cow laid her head back down and fell asleep with the little calf for almost 1 hour.

Soon footsteps were heard.

(old bull) - (host hide you)

said quickly the voice in the head of the little calf that woke him up instantly.

(little calf): eh...what the...eh m.....sir voice....why, there are bad guys.

The little calf said softly and timidly.

(old bull) - (Yes host)

Following this confirmation from the old bull, the little calf rushed to hide behind his mother so that the bad guy wouldn't find him.

Then a large door opened and a light rushed into the room where the little calf was and his mother.

The little calf who had completely forgotten the "bad guys" watched this light and asked.

(little calf): Mr. voice what is it .... it shines and it's pretty.

(Old bull) - (identification: sun)

(old bull) - (acquisition of a new "identification" skill)

(old bull) - (Ding: The identification skill 1lv passes 2lv)

(little calf): Wow .... sun is too much ..

The little calf was interrupted by another voice.

(Little girl): Dad quickly hurry up, Maria has given birth.

Said a little blonde hair girl of 7 or 8 years old who hopped happily towards the mother of the little calf who appeared to be called Maria.

(man): Silence Celestina, you're going to scare the calf.

Said a mustached white man with glasses.

He grabbed the little girl by the hand and pulled her away from Maria.

Then the still excited little girl asked her father.

(Celestina): daddy daddy where is the baby cow, I can't see it.

the little girl exclaimed, pulling on the sleeve of her father's shirt. Then her father dropped to one knee to reach Celestina's waist and pointed with his finger where the calf was.

(man): Look at Celestina, he's behind Maria, you can see his little head.

(Celestina): kyaaa ..... too cute, he is too cute.

she cried in excitement.

(Celestina): I can go see him daddy please, please.

while showing up the look of a beaten dog Celestina begged her father.

(man): pfff ..... okay okay you can go but be careful with him you don't want Maria to get angry.

Said the man with a small laugh.

(Celestina): Yes thank you dad.

She said rushing towards the small calf.

As to the little calf that was terrified by the approach of the little human closed his eyes and said shakily.

(little calf): she can't see me, she can't see me, .....

(Celestina): Hi baby cow, I'm Celestina and from now on we'll be friends.

She said has a little calf that hid its eyes with its hoofs.

(Celestina): oh no I scared you sorry.

She put her hand on the head of the little calf and stroked it to calm it down then the little girl had an idea.

(Celestina): I know, I know ...... If Celestina gives you a name then will you calm down.

She said with a big smile.

On the other hand the little calf was surprised and his curiosity overcame his fear he raised his head and looked at Celestina with big adorable eyes.

(calf): "Name" what is a name, human.

he said curiously to the little girl but the old voice was heard again.

(old bull) - (host since you are not of the same species, this creature will not understand you.)

Said the old bull with boundless disgust for the little girl.

(little calf): So why can I understand her)

he said, he didn't understand why he could understand her but not her.

(old bull) - (it is simple, host at your birth you received the blessing of the goddess Zégado who granted you the "universal understanding of languages" but to be able to communicate you must evolve your vocal cords.)

(little calf): blessing? goddess ? Zégado? evolution ? what is all this.

(old bull) - (I'll explain it to you but for now, host, we have to get these humans out.)

(old bull) - (host, if not to answer your question the term "Name" is a form of language, word or expression corresponding to a notion, and used to designate beings, things of the same category.)

(little calf): then a name exists to designate someone, that's it.

(old bull) - (yes host)

............

Meanwhile the little girl who noticed that the little calf had stopped shaking and hiding was overjoyed and took it's action for approval.

she straightened up, took a large stick which was then suddendly trailing a feeling of coldness was felt her cheerful face changed to an expressionless face.

The little calf froze in the face of this coldness.

She lifted the staff and put it on the head and shoulders of the frozen little calf.

(Celestina): I, Queen Celestina give the baby calf knight the name Madeuse.

She said majestically and coldly.

a warning from the old bull then sounded in the mind of the little calf.

(old bull) - (host, beware , this young human has a very strong power potential, he is advised to be wary of her.)

he said suspiciously.

immediately afterwards as if the character of Queen Celestina had never existed she returns to her old one, a cheerful little girl. She grabbed the little calf and gave him a big hug while stroking his two little bovine cheeks.

On the side of the little calf, he received another message from the old bull.

(old bull) - (host, the human "Celestina" wishes to give the name of "Madeuse" to the host.)

He said robotically

Following his words a blue screen with something written on it appeared.

[Yes or no]

The little calf does not think very long before choosing [yes].

Suddenly another blue screen appeared.

[Name]: Madeuse

[title]: the chosen one of the cows

[species]: Kerry Cow

[age]: 1 hour and a few minutes (baby calf)

[lifespan]: 20 years

[evolution point]: 1/1000

[language]: language of cows

[Ability]: 1lv identification

[blessing]: blessing of the goddess Zégado "Universal understanding of language"

[general]: none

[territory]: none

............

(Madeuse): What is it.

(old bull) - (host status.)

(Madeuse): What is a status.

(old bull) - (pffff ...... this is a screen with all your personal data.)

He said with a sigh.

.......................

A few minutes later.

Madeuse who had loosened Celestina's grip came running up to her mother to say her new name but was instantly shocked and surprised, he found her with a rope around her neck and the man was trying pulled her out of the barn, it seems that man was in the process of taking him somewhere.

(Madeuse): eh ...... Wicked let go of mom, let go of mom.

said Madeuse angrily. But Maria's soft, warm voice stopped him.

(Maria): It's okay my sweet baby, they're not going to hurt Mom.

She said with a soft smile, but a feeling of great sadness could be felt in that smile.

Following his words, Maria turned her head and left with the man who had recalled Celestina to leave.


(Maria): I'm sorry.

she said extremely softly her voice could barely be heard.

Then Maria accompanied by the two humans disappeared behind the large door of the now closed barn, only Madeuse was left inside.

.................

Madeuse had been alone in the barn for hours now.

lying on the floor he suddenly asked.

(Madeuse): what are we doing now, sir.

he said sadly, he really misses his mother

(old bull) - (host it's simple you have to get stronger)

He growled, thanks to the experience and memory of his breed the old bull knew that mother and child had been separated and that the host would probably never see his mother again and that really pissed him off.

(Madeuse): And how are we getting stronger.

(old bull): (By fighting !!!)

he shouted.

The old bull knows that the road will be very long before being able to save his race from this kind of misfortune but he swore to do everything to learn and help Madeuse to guess stronger.

then he sent the first mission to the little one.

end of chapter 2


3