Chapter 3: Escape
385 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8 months later.

In the night, somewhere on the globe, on a farm there was a young calf lying down that was locked in a tiny enclosure,

This young calf was put there when the man with a mustache returned from his travel 8 months ago.

This young calf was Madeuse and he seems to get mad at someone.

POV MC

(Madeuse): hey sir voice ...... why I have to learn all his useless things it's not as this I will succeed in becoming stronger)

I said at the old voice as he was teaching me what humans call Mathematics.

(Madeuse): If I remember correctly 8 months ago you told me that you will help me to become stronger and that the only way to do it is to fight so why am I not fight to increase my strength instead of learning his intellectual tricks.)

I remind her with resentment, I was tired of staying in this enclosure I had to get out quickly to find mother.

It has been since the day I was born that I have not seen her again, the old voice told me that I would probably never see of her again and that I had to forget her in order to be able to concentrate on my learning and save of slavery those that can be saved but I'm sure she's alive.

A few seconds later.He answered me then in his old voice.

(old bull) - (as for the last 40 times host)

(old bull) - (I know how you feel but being strong isn't just about having raw power, it's also about having enough wisdom to know how or when to defeat your opponent.)

he teaches me.

(old bull) - (8 months ago, I had failed to think objectively, the loss of your mother has infected my mood as it is intolerable to forcibly separate mother and child.)

he speaks coldly.

(old bull) - (But host, I also have good news for you, if I recall the memory of our ancestors, I can be sure that this month will be the time when we will leave this enclosure.)

(Madeuse): Seriously ..... but it's great, so when can I go out.

I say with great excitement but his answer will disappoint me again.

(old bull) - (I'm sorry host but I don't know when they're going to get us out of this pen.)

he said to me in his voice full of apologies. Before I could even tell him it wasn't a big deal, I was interrupted by a familiar but strangely sad voice. It was Celestina.

(Celestina): Madeuse .... come quickly.

she said softly and sadly.

You should know that since mom disappeared, it was always Celestina who fed me, who coaxed me in my sadness, she even told me human stories which was either happy or sad. Celestina was like my second mother, I love her very much even if the old voice told me that all these signs of affection were a facade, I firmly believe that she is not lying and that she loves me too

She has always been happy and kind to me so seeing her so sad made me uncomfortable, her eyes were wet and swollen which to humans is a sign of sadness.

I approached her quickly for comfort but her small voice stopped me in my action.

(Celestina): Madeuse you have to leave quickly. she informed me quickly

I tilted my head to the side to show him my confusion.

but she ignored it, then she opened the door to my enclosure, put a rope around my neck and dragged me somewhere.

The old voice in my head then shouted an order at me.

(old bull) - (QUICKLY KILL IT, SHE TAKES YOU TO THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE, HURRY UP AND RUN !!!!!!!)

What did he yell at me and then what else to kill Celestina, has he gone mad, let's just ignore it.

While ignoring the howls of the old voice, I let myself be led by Celestina.

After a while we come to a large portal, this should be the border of the farm.

HAHAHA you see old voice she's not taking me to the slaughterhouse she wants me out of the farm.

The now calmed old voice apologized.

(old bull) - (excuse me host, it looks like I was wrong on her)

(Madeuse): it's okay.

I say kindly.

meanwhile Celestina.

POV Celestina

This happened while I was playing with my dolls.

I had heard Papa say that he would send Madeuse to the slaughterhouse tomorrow.

Although I know that it was daddy's job and that he had already sent several cows to this slaughterhouse.

I just couldn't let Madeuse end up like the other cows. because Madeuse was different, he was my friend.

I first tried to convince papa not to send Madeuse to the slaughterhouse, but papa scolded me then while crying I rushed to my room.

But so resolved to save him from his tragic fate. I waited until Daddy got sleep before I could sneak into the pens.

Once released I led Madeuse to the large portal, then I removed the rope and I went to the portal to be able to open it.

When suddenly I heard a animal moan accompanied by my father's howl.

(dad): CELESTINA WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!!!!!!!!

Completely panicked I turned to see my father with an enraged face fiercely holding Madeuse against the ground.

(Celestina): daddy .... no

I say surprised and scared by the sudden appearance of my father.

POV MC 

Large human hands holding me violently, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't free myself.

Suddenly the man's grip relaxed, from what I can see Celestina pushing him, which allowed me to give him a big headbutt in the crotch, taking advantage that the moaning man was on the ground, I rushed to the gate, hoping to be able to pass between the bars.

But then the man standing again grabbed my two back legs and swung me 5 meters away from the gate.

While I was recovering with difficulty.

The man with the red eyes looked at Celestina and said in a dark voice.

(Man): Young girl, you know very well that we have financial problems and you are trying to release our source of income !!! Come home, we'll talk about that later.

(Celestina): Madeuse is not money !!!

she cried before running to her house in anger and sadness because his plan was discovered.

Noting the departure of Celestina the man then returns his gaze to me and in a fake friendly voice, he tells me.

(the man): come on my little one ...... come on, I'm sorry if I hurt you .... but now you have to go back, someone is waiting for you somewhere tomorrow.

As I was thinking hard about a way to escape, the cold, mechanical voice of Mr. Voice echoed in my head.

(old bull) - (host, it looks like the fight you want will go faster than you expected.)

(old bull) - (Ding: new mission "defeat man and escaped")

(old bull) - (Reward: 10,000 experience points, 5,000 evolution points)

A fight, oh my god finally a fight, alright alright what I have to do Ah yes first we have to learn more about him.

(Madeuse): identify

suddenly a color screen different from mine, appeared

[Name]: Osvald Holder

[title]: none

[species]: human

[language]: language human

[ability]: superhuman strength 2lv, regeneration 1lv, agriculture 25 lv, livestock 30 lv

[blessing]: none

[territory]: Holder farm

[generals]: Jack Holder, Melissa Holder, Celestina Holder, John Holder.

CHARACTERISTICS:

[force]: 17

[endurance]: 10

[wisdom]: 12

[agility]: 9

[resistance]: 20

[mana]: 1

[magically ability]: none

Damn it is strong, but wait for the information at the end why I couldn't see it on me.

(old bull) - (It's simple host, I had to show you your status but not your characteristics.)

He said apologetically.

(Madeuse): So how do I see my characteristics.

I asked eagerly as Osvald got closer and closer to me.

(old bull) - (Don't worry host, I'll show it to you.)

he reassured me.Then a bright blue screen appeared in front of me.

CHARACTERISTICS:

[force]: 22

[endurance]: 13

[wisdom]: 18

[agility]: 5

[resistance]: 17

[mana]: 5

[magic ability]: none

Great I seem stronger than him, as I exclaim in excitement, Osvald found himself right in front of me with his hands in front of me trying to pull me back.

Taking advantage of this moment of weakness, I opened my bovine mouth wide and bit his right hand violently.

Osvald screamed at in pain.

Not wasting a single moment I shook my head from the leftand forth, the screaming Osvald rocked all over the place like a rag doll.

But Osvald did not stand still, while I shook him he punched me hard on the head.

These blows were more and more painful.

Pain and satisfied with the damages I had done to Osvald, I threw him against the great portal; the collision that followed was so violent that she shattered the portal.

Moving victoriously towards the portal, I discovered my opponent completely bloodied from head to toe go out of his pocket a small black object and pointed it at me.

the screaming voice of my system then echoed in my head.

(old bull) - (HOST ATTENTION, this item is extremely dangerous don't let him use it)

Hearing this warning, I suddenly felt a tremendous sense of crisis, my vision is blushing and completely panicked and enraged, I rushed head down with my big horns pointed at the man.

Then Osvald pressed the small mechanism of the object and three large booms echoed in the dark sky.

By his boom I was greeted by an immense pain which made me almost to lose consciousness.

Gritting my teeth with all my might, I continued my charge towards Osvald.

Osvald in horror tried to dodge my charge but unfortunately for him he was stabbed in the heart by my horn killing him instantly.

Then lifting it up and throwing it back I let out a cow's roar.

a few moments later.

Now my excitement subsided, I lowered my head and my eyes connected to Celestina's horrified eyes now on the ground with a yellow puddle entered her legs.

It seems that she is witnessing all the scene.

Limping towards her to help her , I was instead greeted with a cry of terror.

(Celestina): KKYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ...... monster, monster, stay away from me monster .....killer of daddy.

His screams surprise me but looking at Osvald's body and Celestina's horrified eyes I was then struck by a feeling of dread.

(Madeuse): I ...... eh .... I .....What did I do.

I said completely shocked by this new understanding, Osvald had deprived me of my mother and I had deprived Celestina of her father.

Although shocked and confused, I continued to try to approach Celestina but instead of shouting this time stones welcome me.

(Celestina): Go away!..... gasp ........ go away!!..... (throws a stone) ..... go away!!!.

She said panting.

Completely saddened by this situation I reluctantly turned and left the Holders farm.

POV Celestina

it's my fault, it's my fault if daddy died it's my fault, if I hadn't released Madeuse then papa would still be alive.

I thought obsessively and stubbornly.

Raising my eyes to look for where papa's body is located, I rather saw a young 8-month-old calf that I had sent away.

He went away into the great forest of Vottor.

All feelings of fear were then suddenly replaced by incalculable hatred when the calf appeared before my eyes.

(Celestina): I swear on all I have left that I am going to kill you Madeuse.

I say darkly while watching his sylouette disappear in the forest

POV third

The next morning.

In a forest quite far from the Holders farm. A young calf was lying on the ground and was resting when suddenly an old voice echoed in his head.

(old bull) - (host, you want to receive your rewards)

said the old bull calmly.

(Madeuse): yes

replied the young calf sadly.

End of chapter 3

4