Chapter 5: Wolf
311 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV MC 

More and more of them appeared.

4

6

9

10

In all I had counted 12, all identical to the first except in terms of the color of their furs there were whites, blacks, grays and the largest of them was red.

They all started circling me, except the red quadruped who sat down and watched the scene with arrogant and majestic eyes.

this red quadruped was very tall compared to the 11 others he was about the same height as me that is to say 42 inches (106 cm) while I was 45 inches (114 cm) which according to mister voice was very big for a calf my age.

Intrigued by them, I decided to identify them to find out their level of strength.

(Madeuse): Mister voice, identify the strongest of them.

Hearing my words mister voice scanned the red quadruped and sent me this data.

(old bull):

[Name]: Red

[titles]: Wolf king

[species]: Fire wolf

[Language]: language of wolves.

[ability]: fire claws 6lv, flaming breath 8lv, fire bite 7lv, flame healing 6lv, cries intimidating 3lv.

[blessing]: none

[territory]: southern zone of the Vottor forest.

[general]: black, white, gray.

CHARACTERISTICS:

[force]: 25

[endurance]: 20

[wisdom]: 5

[agility]: 23

[resistance]: 30

[mana]: 27

[magic ability]: Flame.

while looking at the statistics and characteristics of this red wolf a feeling of despair was felt in the depths of my soul.

(Madeuse): FUCK SHIT ..... This wolf is too strong and he is much stronger than Osvald and to top it off he can use magic ... shit..I have none to defeat them.

(old bull) - (You are right, host, you have no chance so now run.)

confirmed to me mister voice.

(Madeuse): But how do I run away? they surrounded me.

Faced with this question full of doubt and fear, mister voice called me back, shouting.

(old bull) - (YOU ARE A FUCKING BULL, WHO IS TWICE THEIR SIZE !!!!!!! If the red wolf who seems unwilling to fight is not counted, you can easily trample them.)

With this realization my fear gradually subsided and I began to think about a way to escape.

(Madeuse) - (Ok mister voice, you can locate the weakest of those rapi wolves ...... AAAAAAAHHHHH).

One of the wolves had bit me hard on the right front paw and removed a piece of flesh from me, right after that I threw my head straight at him with the hope of breaking his bones but he dodged and was return at his post, while devouring with satisfaction my piece of flesh

I, now shaking with pain, cried out quickly at mister voice.

(Madeuse): HURRY AND FIND IT !!!

And he answered me quickly.

(old bull) - (host, the weakest of them is right behind you.)

Following these words I quickly turned around and then I faced the one who was once behind me and charged him with all my might.

believer that I was charging with the intention of killing him, which was kinda the case.

He quickly dodged my action and therefore he has created a path that allowed me to escape their encirclement.

Wolves POV

While Madeuse was running away at full speed, 10 wolves were yelling at the wolf who had dodged.

(white wolf 1): bravo now have lost our advantage of being able to attack from all these sides .... idiot. (Grrrrrr)

cried the white wolf at the wolf who had dodged.

(the other 9 wolves): yeah she's right it's your fault ... if we lost our advantage. (bark)

the others confirmed.

(wolf who had dodged): .... I'm sorry. (Gr)

he said in a small voice

the white wolf 1 not satisfied with this excuse bared his teeth ready to jump at the throat of the wolf who had dodged.

but Red's dark and majestic voice stopped him

(Red): Shut up, we don't have time to argue ... if the prey continues to run it could fall on other large animals and at that time, we will have failed in our hunt.

(Red): So if you don't want to come home with a stomach ache, I suggest you shut up and resume hunting.

he added majestically.

(the 11 other wolves): YES KING !!!!

POV MC

Fuck, seeing that they had stopped all movement for a few moments, I thought they'd given up.

But Red now standing then began to run after me while being escorted by his subordinates.

2 minutes later.

It was now 2 minutes that I was running like crazy to be able to escape the wolves but alas for me, I started to get tired.

So the wolves started to catch up with me, now just behind me Red and his subordinates started biting my hind legs with the intention of inflicting maximum damage on me and forcing me to slow down.

And these attacks worked because I started to slow down; exhausted, bruised and painful from these continuous attacks.

Red noticing my difficulties sped up and walked past me because he he saw the opportunity to jump at my throat.

Now face to face, Red loaded me with uncovered teeth ready to tear me apart.

Seeing the opportunity to inflict maximum damage on him, I lowered my head pointing my horns straight at him and activated my new skill [brutal charge 2lv].

After activating it my muscles doubled because my characteristics of [strength] have changed from 22 to 44, the ground cracked and my horns emitted a blood red aura.

With a single movement of my hind legs I propelled myself.

My propulsion caused a slight earthquake in the area.

which knocked down all the wolves that were in pursuit of me except for Red who was still charging me.

On Red's side, he used some of those skills as well.

Its claws have turned into a fiery flame due to the use of its [fire claws 6lv] skill.

His teeth also turned to flame due to the use of the skill [firebite 7lv].

I didn't know if it was out of arrogance or if he didn't know that my skill [brutal chage 2lv] greatly increased my strength but Red equipped with his flaming protuberances didn't decide to dodge but instead jumped on me.

Unfortunately for him it won't turn out the way he had planned, instead of being greeted by the taste of burning flesh, he was greeted instead by a large horn of a blood-red aura that sank into it his stomach.

This made him scream in agony.

but his ordeal did not end here, determined to kill him, I continued my charge all by destroying a large number of tree and rock obstacles.

But during the duration of my charge Red did not stand idly by, he knocked me, with many blows of flaming claws and flaming bites.

My face and the front part of my body were filled with searing wounds.

despite the burning pain I was feeling, I continued my load but this time I low my head as far low possible connecting my head with Red at the end on the ground, causing Red's body to rub the ground violently for several metre.

This was devastating to him because Red lost an ear and one of his hind legs broke.

(Madeuse): HAHAHA ... it's over for you .... I won.

While I thought my victory was assured my charge suddenly stopped.

I felt short of breath and stiff, this feeling is like i have been running continuously for 3 days.

This sensation made me fall to the ground completely still where only the sound of my breathing was heard.

For Red it was the opportunity not to be missed with great difficulty, he succeeded in clearing of my horn.

Although Red now released, he was still not doing well he had a lot of these broken bones which are due to the collision with trees and rocks. And he had a big hole in his belly, where you could even see his intestines outside of his body.

As well as a paw out of use.

Even despite his injuries Red was certain he was the winner.

With a look still arrogant and victorious Red limped over to me.

(Madeuse): shit......my skill is finished and my characteristics [agility] and [endurance] have greatly diminished, I'm in bad shape.

But I suddenly noticed some weird things about Red, normally with injuries like this he should be like me unable to move even dying so why he can still move.

(old bull) - (host, this is because this wolf has the skill [flame healing 6lv] this skill allows him to heal by absorbing the flames and at the moment the opponent named "Red" is using this skill to heal them faster. wounds you gave him by absorbing the flames with his claws and teeth.)

mister voice informed me with resilience, it seems that he expects my death.

No I can't let this happen, I can't die now, I have to find a mother .... I can't accept it and I wouldn't.

Resolved by my decision I ordered a mister voice.

(Madeuse): Mister .... panting ........ voice ......... active .......... the ...... skill ... ....... [Berserker] .....

(old bull) - (host, you are already suffering from the counterpart of the [brutal charge] skill, so if you now activate the [berserker] skill which requires a lot of energy, your body could suffer tremendously.)

He warns me but from the sound of that voice I knew he wanted me to continue following my plan.

Taking a deep breath, I scream at the top of my lungs.

(Madeuse): Activated [Berserker].

end of chapter 5

To be continued.

3