Chapter 6: Wolf part 2
326 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

third POV

In a valley that was deep in the forest of Vottor, precisely in the southern area of the forest.

There was a very large calf lying on the ground this calf was in very bad condition, short of breath and he painfully burning on his head as well as on the front part of its body.

In front of this calf, there is a red wolf which was much more bruised than the calf but unlike the calf this wolf seemed to heal by the use of the flames which came out of its claws and fangs.

In just 30 seconds, he was completely healed.

From this fight it seems that the fire wolf is the winner.

(Red): You had no chance against me from the start but you defended yourself well as a kid, your attack really hurt me.(Grrrr)

Said the fier wolf proudly and with respect but as he approached the calf with his flaming jaw open.

The fiery wolf felt an immense thirst for blood emanating from his young calf.

Instantly after sensing those young calf's thirst for blood, the fire wolf stood on his guard ready for the second round.

The young calf stood up with red eyes and growling, his swollen muscles began to grow causing muscle tears from which blood was flowing.

In this forest a now enraged calf faced a concentrated fiery wolf.

A fight of great intensity was about to occur.

POV MC 

My vision turned red, my consciousness began to fall asleep, only an incalculable desire for murder was etched in my mind.

My body was starting to no longer obey me.

As my consciousness fell asleep I had only one wish.

(Madeuse): Make me win [berserker].

Then my consciousness fell asleep.

Third POV 

A rabid calf charges a wolf at full speed, its footsteps had caused cracks in the ground.

The lowered horn ready to impale the wolf again but this time the wolf dodged the calf's charge on the right side and then immediately after.

The wolf rushed to the side of the calf with its mouth open.

Suddenly, the wolf bitten with all its might into the flesh of the calf but to the amazement of the wolf, its fangs did not sink very deeply into the flesh of the calf.

If the wolf had failed it was because the calf's [Resistance] characteristics went from 17 to 34 which is as strong as the skin of a bear.

While the wolf was frozen in amazement at the failure of one of his powerful attacks, the enraged calf moved

With a quick and precise movement the enraged calf threw its head on its right side and gave the wolf a huge headbutt, which made it lift off the ground, the wolf in that fall destroyed many trees on its way before crashing into a hill.

After making this movement the calf charged again towards the wolf with all his fury.

On the wolf's side, he got up quickly and furiously, once standing the wolf examined his surroundings to determine the calf's position.

After a few moments of research the wolf located the rabid calf, it must be said that the calf is not really discreet, it was running in a straight line towards the wolf while destroying all in its path.

Now the calf located, the wolf opened his mouth and activated his bigger magic skill [flaming breath 8lv].

A large orange light appeared in the wolf's mouth.

Then a ray of flame issued from the wolf's mouth for this precipitate at unimaginable speed on the enraged calf.

The explosion of his ray of flame was of a destructive power making the enraged calf fly over ten meters.

The forest to begin with burned in this explosion of flame and heat severely burning the calf at the same time.

The calf burnt almost to the 3rd degree got up with great difficulty to start again this charge towards the wolf.

(Red): How is that possible, he took my fiery breath with full force and he still manages to get up ..... this little one really is impressive.(Grrrr)

The fiery wolf growled in admiration.

Following his own words, the fiery wolf reopened its mouth for a second pull on the calf.

the flames condensed in his canine mouth but before he could again shoot the enraged calf charging at him, the ground thudded repeatedly as if something was walking.

At his beats the fiery wolf had a cold sweat.

(Red): Damn he is here.....it looks like our hunt has failed. (Grrr)

Then the fiery wolf let out a long roar announcing the end of the hunt to the other wolves who watched the calf and their King fight.

At the end of the roar the Wolf King and his subordinates disappeared into the thick forest.

When at young calf still enraged.

He no longer targeted the fire wolf but a very large silvery white deer.

As the rabid calf reached the silver deer, to give it a head butt, with a fluid movement of the deer, it was held violently to the ground by the latter.

(Silvery White Deer): This bruised child seems to have lost his mind.

He said with concern for the mentally and physically bruised calf.

As the young calf struggled violently and with rage for his freed from the antlers of the stag, the antlers of the stag began to emit a golden light that instantly disabled the skill [berserker] of the calf.

shortly after, his wounds began to heal.

That burning and tearing skin was replaced with new unmarked skin and fur.

The traces of fangs and claws gradually disappeared.

Within moments, a severely injured calf was completely healed.

But although the Stag healed his wounds the pain hadn't however disappeared.

The calf was beginning to pass out from exhaustion and pain.

(Silvery white deer): Sleep small, you deserve it.

Said the great Stag to the little calf now freed from his antlers of the Stag.

At his words, the young calf closed his eyes, letting fatigue take over.

End of chapter 6

2