Chapter 12: Magic part 1.
200 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Madeuse POV.

It has been now 3 months since Guidel offered me to stay with his herd.

Now I was 11 months old and still had a great growth spurt, currently my height is 56 inches (142.24 cm) which is roughly the same height as the adults in the herd and thanks to the exercises that mister voice gave me my weight went up to 880 pounds (399,161 kg) which is all in the muscle.

..........................

At the very beginning I had a hard time fitting in as the deers seemed to despise the cows, the only one who seemed to accept me at the very beginning was Reynold my foster little brother and my foster father Guidel who didn't seem to care about the contemptuous look that some deers gave me.

But over time the herd started to consider me more and more as one of their own, because I helped them protect the herd when predators attacked even though unfortunately it was not of much help as there was still losses.

I also took care with the help of Reynold of the old people of the herd by bringing them brambles and buds because they were too old and fragile to go alone and so thanks to this activity I was able to win two new level, I am at level 6 and I was able to meet another person who was the same age as Reynold, she was 10 months old.

It was a female that was a little smaller than Reynold, her height was 39 inch (99.06 cm) and her name was Sylvie, she was a friend of Reynold who was very cute according to the tastes of the deer, i Guess because Reynold was extremely shy in front of her, every time we saw her he ran to hide behind my large body and then looked at her with blush and vigilance.

..........................

Currently me, Reynold, Sylvie and other fawns or heres were lying on the biggest hill in the valley and we were watching and listening intently to Guidel a great silvery white deer as he was teaching us a few things that mister voice had never learn me before.

Guidel was teaching us to use magic.

(Guidel): Children at this moment a new source of power has appeared in our world, this source of power appeared a few months before your birth and it is extremely practical for us because it offers us a new means of protection against our predators.

Guidel explained to us seriously.

(Sylvie): Your majesty what is this source of power?

She asked questioningly, it seemed like I was the only one in the group of children who knew the magic.

(Guidel): I don't know her origin Sylvie but I know how we can use this source of power.

As Guidel spoke his words, he made hundreds of ice picks appear on each of the spikes of his antlers to show us what it was like to use magic then he pulled his ice spikes onto a tree not far from us. and he destroyed it, this action impressed all the young fawns and hères.

Looking at our impressed expression Guidel raised his head with satisfaction for to have captured our attention then he hit the ground twice with his hooves.

This action was a signal for 3 adult deer which had been ordered to wait at the bottom of the hill.

Hearing Guidel's signal, the 3 deer climbed the hil with something in their mouths, it was objects that represented the main natural elements a stick on fire, a large piece of stone, a shell of a broken fruit with water inside.

Arriving next to Guidel, the 3 deer placed the 3 objects in front of him before moving away lowering their heads with respect for their sovereign.

After the departure of the 3 deer, Guidel lowered his head to look at the objects brought back by the 3 deer and he began his teaching.

(Guidel): Children here are the 4 main elements that are part of our world .......

As Guidel spoke Reynold interrupted her with a confused look.

(Reynold): Dad, you were wrong, I only count 3.

Cried Reynold with a little boy voice.

Hearing it Guidel looked at him and on his deer face you could see a distinct trace of irritation.

(Guidel): Thank you for your reflection my son, but please don't interrupt me.

He said darkly, which made Reynold shrink in fear.

After seeing Reynold's expression, Guidel nodded before resuming his explanation.

(Guidel): Very well ..... where I was ...... Ah yes, There are 4 main elements that are part of our world, there is fire, earth, water and the fourth Reynold is the wind that is all around us.

He said staring at Reynold.

(Guidel): There are also different elements that this source of power allows us to use but they all come from its 4 main elements for example my ice power comes from the elements of water.

(Fawn): Your Majesty ........ Your Majesty, are you going to show us how to control the elements.

Said a young fawn enthusiastically because if he could use magic like the king then he could have a great chance of becoming the future king instead of Reynold.

With that thought, the fawn looked at Reynold and gave him a look full of arrogance and envy because after all, everyone in the herd knew Reynold was a coward.

And some found it shameful and unacceptable that such a weak succeeded such a powerful King Deer.

....................

From Guidel's side he answered the fawn's question.

(Guidel): Of course I will teach you how to use this power but first we have to determine which elements are most favorable to you ....... first of all you come quickly here.

Guidel said calling the fawn who had asked him the question.

Following Guidel's call, the little fawn approached Guidel with elegance before positioning himself just in front of the 3 objects.

(Guidel): Now the little one closes her eyes and concentrates her mind on her objects, if you are compatible with this power then one of the elements will react.

Listening to Guidel's instructions the young fawn closed his eyes and concentrated his mind in the hope of making one of his elements react but unfortunately for him after 5 minutes nothing happened, which caused a sigh of Guidel's share.

(Guidel): Pfff ....... Stopped there young fawn, it seems that you have no compatibility with this power.

(young fawn n'1): no .... sniff .... it's not fair.

He said before running away to find his mother.

Watching the departure of the young fawn n'1 with indifference Guidel resumed his test series.

(Guidel): You over there, you're next.

........

a few hours later.

I am now the last one left to perform Guidel's compatibility test.

Currently, only 6 out of more than thirty fawns have passed Guidel's compatibility test, in the lot there was Sylvie but unfortunately Reynold had failed, which greatly disappointed Guidel.

While Guidel was still disappointment at his son's failure, he called me.

(Guidel): Madeuse come here, you are the last.

At his call, I lifted my body which was lying down and walked towards the objects placed in front of Guidel and I closed my eyes to focus my mind on its elements.

It was strange after a few minutes nothing was happening. At Guidel's sigh, I knew he was disappointed again but when he was about to ask me to stop me incredible things happened.

End of Chapter 12

2