Chapter 13: Magic part 2
190 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trid POV. 

In a large sunny valley, there was a herd of deer living there peacefully when suddenly the stillness of the valley was shattered by dark clouds that appeared in the sky.

The clouds produced lightning and an avalanche of rain that fell across the valley.

The deer that was once calm are beganing to panic and flee in all directions but their panic was stopped by a large silvery white deer, that was Guidel the king of the deer.

(Guidel): Calm down everyone, this is just a Thunderstorm, for the moment we must immediately take shelter in the forest.

Guidel shouted with authority and then he led all the herd into the forest.

.................

After Guidel brought the last deer into the forest he turned and looked towards the big hill with concern and hope for the young calf he had adopted.

(Guidel): Is it all because of him, after all the clouds suddenly appeared as he was trying to find his element that he is compatible with.

As Guidel reflected and admired the scene that unfolded in front of him, in the valley precisely above the hill where the young of the deer herd were learning magic, clouds began to gather to form a tornado which his set to encircled a young calf.

..........................

As the tornado still surrounded the young calf which was still in a state of meditation, a number incalculable lightning suddenly struck the young calf.

"BOOOOOOMMMMMMM"(lightning )

(Madeuse): AAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!

Madeuse POV

I was struck by unimaginable pain as lightning struck me again and again.

(Madeuse): AAAAAAA, FUCK, WHAT IS THIS SHIT, WH ...... WHY LIGHTNING HIT ME !!!!!!!!!!

I screamed in agony at mister voice because I did not understand why these lightning was focused on me specifically.

but mister voice ignored my question and yelled at me.

(old bull) - (QUICK HOST, HURRY UP TO BUY MAGIC ORGAN !!!!!!!!)

(Madeuse): Huh ..... wh ... what ...... why?

(old bull) - (WE DO NOT CARE WHY JUST DO IT, OTHERWISE YOU WILL DIE !!!!!!!)

Wow i had never seen mister voice so angry and panicked before but hey mister voice is always right so let's do it.

I then opened the evolution store and I looked for [the magic organ] in the list to propose.

           [Evolution store]: 16600 evolution points.

[steel horn]: costs 4000 evolution points.

[magic organ.]: costs 10,000 evolution points.

[eye piercing]: costs 2000 evolution points.

[metal fur]: costs 6000 evolution points.

I quickly selected the magic organ and with the evolution points that I gained thanks to the combat and the work that I carried out on behalf of the herd, I bought it.

After I bought the magic organ, I then felt a kind of new beat like I had a second heart and on top of that this new beat was in my chest right next to my heart.

Oddly enough just after my magical organ appeared the pain the lightning me was giving disappeared to be replaced by a feeling of ecstasy as if I found a part of myself that I missed.

(Madeuse): What happens to me ......... unbelievable I feel so good ..... why his lightning that hurt me so much have started to do me so good?

I asked completely confused by the sudden change in sensations I was experiencing.

(old bull) - (This is because these lightning bolts are the element with which you have the most host compatibility, if you had suffered pain earlier it is because you did not have the magical organ but now that you have it you can store the lightning without it being dangerous to you.

Mister voice explained to me.

(Madeuse): You are saying that its lightning which is the element with which I have the most compatibility ....... but it's great Hahahahaha

As I laughed with joy that lightning is the most dangerous natural element in the world and I was in control it.

..............

my body started to undergo changes.

Bone growths grew on my back, its growths had the shape of a peaks in which lightning flashed.

My tail is stretched out to look like an electric whip.

His changes greatly surprised me and filled me with excitement.

(Madeuse): Oh my Zégado, what happened ...... my body has changed.

Noticing my surprise, mister voice sent me a notification

(old bull) - (Congratulations host you gain the ability to produce [lightning]

(old bull) - (Congratulations host you have just evolved into  [lightning bull 6lv])

(old bull) - (Ding: host gains [thunder boost 1lv] skill.)

(old bull) - (Ding: host gains [thunder shoot 1lv] skill.)

(old bull) - (Ding: host gains skill [thunder eater 1lv].)

Following my development and the acquisition of my new skills, the storm is dispelled to reappear a bright and beautiful sky.

..............

(Madeuse): Wow, that's a lot of new skills and I got the ability to do lightning magic.

Always existed and impatient with my new abilities, I decided to try them.

........

(Madeuse): [Thunder] !!!

I thought very hard then my peaks began to twinkle from my tail to my head before getting stored in my horns and his last ones began to shine more and more with a purple and black light.

Now that my attack was ready for use, I then turned my head to look for a target and found it, it was a hill next to the one I was on.

I then aimed at this hill by pointing my horns at it then with a single thought, an electric beam rushed towards the hill and when it hit its target it had an explosion but not as destructive as I hoped it was. simply toasted the surface of the top of the hill to the 3rd degree.

Noticing my disappointment Mr. Voice told me for reassure me.

(old bull): Host, it is normal if this attack is weak because currently your mana points are very low so you cannot use your magic attacks to the maximum.)

After Mr. Voice told me this, I realized that my mana characteristics not only impacted how long I could use my magic but also impacted its effectiveness.

To check how many mana characteristic points I had I opened the characteristics tab.

[FEATURES]: none

[force]: 22

[endurance]: 13

[wisdom]: 18

[agility]: 10

[resistance]: 17

[mana]: 10

[magic ability]: lightning.

I have 10 mana it seems that is not enough to do much damage.

Very good, new objective, I need to improve my mana characteristics and to do that I would have to separate for a while from the herd.

End of Chapter 12

1