Chapter 15: Goblin.
239 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Madeuse POV

(old bull) - [you killed a level 4 goblin]

As this notification popped up in front of my eyes, the 9 remaining goblins sprang into action.

The level 10 goblin who appears to be the leader gives orders to his own level 5 goblins.

Then they picked up stones to throw them at me and Reynold.

(Reynold): Aie, aie, aie ...... bastard, I'll teach you respect, how dare you throw stones at us.

Reynold said angrily as we caught some of the stones thrown by the goblins in the head and body.

But while we were distracted by the stone-throwing goblins, the level 8 goblin had vanished from sight to appear in the tree just behind Reynold and me.

While I noticed it at the last minute, Reynold did not notice it and the level 8 goblin took advantage of it, he threw himself into the void to land on Reynold with the aim of cutting his throat but as long as I was this kind of thing is not going to happen.

So with a quick movement I pushed Reynold to the ground so that the goblin reached me but not him and I managed the goblin landed on me then he started his attack, he kicked me several times in the ribs.

(Madeuse): FUCK OF SHIT, IT HURTS !!!!!!!!!

I screamed in pain and rage against this green vermin that dared to hurt me, to get rid of it I started to jump and run in all directions while aiming to crush the comrades of the level 8 goblin.

There followed minutes of rodeo between me and the level 8 goblin that was on my back, but while this was happening the goblins around did not remain unmoved, the level 5 goblins continued to throw stones at them. their target but with the previous actions he seems to have forgotten Reynold who had taken advantage of the agitation that I had caused to hide in a bush.

The three level 2 goblins and the only level 3 goblin took out ropes from their dirty loincloth and threw them at me to immobilize me and they made it through the ropes of two level 2 goblins clung to my horns, the rope of the level 3 goblin these hanging on my right hind leg and the rope of the last level 2 goblin these hanging on my left front leg, after checking that their ropes were fixed on their target, they started to pull on them with the hope of knocking me down but unfortunately for them and the goblin on my back a whole other thing is going to happen.

Trid POV

(goblin 2lv-n'1): When the food will fall (Keke ty nerko i krilk)

(goblin 2lv): I do not know but keep shooting because it shows that she is going to die after all krak stabbed her many times. (nirkota nu gotrik ir hirk dirirk yrprik krak pirijik.)

Two goblins seemed intrigued because despite everything that subjected their prey, it did not fall.

But suddenly the creature targeted by the goblins shouted a few things.

(Madeuse): [Thunder boost] !!!!

After saying this, the creature's black fur began to emit increasingly strong sparks of electricity until it produced an electric shock wave that electrocuted to death the level 8 goblin and the level 5 goblin. , 2 and 3 which was the closest.

This attack from the creature charred them to the 3rd degree.

Then notifications appeared in the eyes of the goblin target.

(old bull) - [You killed a level 2 goblin]× 3

(old bull) - [You killed a level 5 goblin]× 2

(old bull) - [You killed a level 3 goblin]

While these lay on the dead ground, the remaining goblin began to panic and run away towards the bush.

The creature quickly noticed their flight and wanted to activate his skill [Thunder shoot 1lv] but a notification appeared instead in front of his eyes.

(old bull) - (You don't have enough mana to use the skill [Thunder shoot 1lv])

(Madeuse): Shit, I don't have enough mana anymore.

I say with frustration while pursuing the remaining goblin.

Reynold POV

I'm afraid, why mum and dad wanted me to follow big brother Madeuse on his journey out of the herd, I will only embarrass him as proof if I was not present, the thing would never have succeeded to him so badly.

As I was hiding in a bush and panicking, a black purple light appeared followed by the howls of agony and panic of the green thing.

great so its mean big brother won.

Then being sure that the danger was over, I got out of the bush in which I was hiding with relief but who welcomed me was not my victorious big brother but two of the green things that had attacked us and they left. were fleeing towards me.

What the fuck am I doing, what am I doing.

They're running over me, are they gonna kill me.

No, no I don't want to die.

As I panicked, older brother's voice was heard.

(Madeuse): Reynold, block them.

(Reynold): But, but they're going to kill me.

(Madeuse): Don't worry, they think more about saving their skin than killing you.

(Reynold): but I'm scared.

(Madeuse): Do you think that I was not afraid when they did attacked us, it's normal to be afraid but you shouldn't let this fear make you weak.

It's true, big brother is right what I will be used for if I spend my life hiding out of fear, fear is normal, I just have to use it in the right way.

With this resolution, I rushed to the greatest of green things with the intentions of the decree.

The green thing then noticed me and raised a large, sharp stick with the intention of hitting me with it.

A large sharp object is rushing towards me to cut off my head but I managed to dodge it because as the sharp object descended in a slash towards me, I jumped head down towards his chest and I made him fall, then a savage fight started between him and me.

(Madeuse): Hold on, Reynold, I'm coming to help you.

(Reynold): No, big brother will get the other one.

(Madeuse): And you

(Reynold): Don't worry about me and go ahead, I'll take care of this one.

(Madeuse): Ok, but be careful Reynold.

Big brother said before resuming his pursuit of the remaining green creature.

After big brother is gone, my attention is refocused on the green thing in front of me.

(Reynold): Now it's you and me.

I say with great fear and trembling.

(Reynold): Shit, stop shaking Reynold.

Noticing my condition, the green thing smiled, it looks like he's regained confidence.

Then it is rushed towards me.

Madeuse POV

It took me several minutes to catch up and kill that fucking goblin and on top of that it turns out that goblin was the one that was level 1.

At the moment I am running with all my strength towards the place where I had left Reynold and the other goblin.

(Madeuse): Shit, shit if the one I was chasing was the level 1 one, then the one Reynold is facing has to be the level 10 one .......... damn shit Reynold is in danger.

I tell myself with panic.

...............

I finally arrive at the place where I had left Reynold alone to face the goblin.

And a horror scene is then presented in front of me.

End of chapter 15

1