Chapter 16: Portal.
174 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would like to apologize for the delay in publishing the chapter, if the chapters are late due to what I am reviewing.

Third POV.
(Madeuse): WHAT IS THAT !!!!!!!
cried Madeuse with horror and fear.
Because currently Madeuse was facing a completely different environment from where he had let Reynold and the level 10 goblin face each other.
The forest that was once lush and dense would die away.
The trees, vegetation and even the fauna that was present in these places or that were nearby would die and then turn into a white luminous particle and these luminous particles seemed to be attracted by a hole which was even in the ground and which had for color a completely dark black, when these luminous particles returned inside this black hole they disappeared without a trace.
.................
While Madeuse still admired the black hole which absorbed more and more luminous particles, He noticed that in the center and more precisely above the black hole there was an object which was floating, according to the appearance of this object. Madeuse could totally identify this object as being a necklace and this necklace was made of bone and black Tourmaline.
When Madeuse saw this necklace he was immediately surprised but not because this necklace was floating in the air but because in comparison with all the other living or non-living objects this necklace did not turn into a luminous particle but rather continues to float in the air while glowing with a black light.
Faced with this somewhat strange and disconcerting event Madeuse just couldn't stay calm, he started to fidget and looked around for something that might answer his question.
And so Madeuse spent several seconds analyzing his environment in search of an answer when he remembered someone who always found the answer to his questions.
(Madeuse): Hey mister voice, what is this thing? And why am I not affected by these harmful effects?
Asked Madeuse to the old bull who had taken up residence in his mind, it would seem that the shock of the discovery of his black hole made Madeuse forget the exit of the old bull.
Then the voice of the old bull who had been silent to echo in Madeuse's head.
(Old Bull) - (Host, this is a portal that feeds on mana to be able to function and if you are not affected by these harmful effects it is because you have a blessing from a god which protects your soul from external attack so only a god can destroy your soul)
(Madeuse): The blessing I received from the goddess protects me and this thing is a portal, Okay but mister voice you don't want to be a bit more precise for the portal because .........
At that moment Madeuse's words were interrupted by cries coming from a voice that was very familiar to her.
(Reynold): Let go of me ...... let go of me ..... damn let go of me you motherfucker.
(Madeuse): Reynold, is that you ?!
Madeuse asked while searching where the voice came from.
Then an answer came to him.
(Reynold): Yeah, it's me big brother ..... could you help me get rid of that bastard.
It was indeed Reynold, Madeuse's adopted little brother and he was both angry and scared, these emotions were provoked by a strange goblin who at this moment seemed to have captured Reynold and to have tied him up, more precisely it is its front legs and its rear legs which have been tied to a long stick of resistant and thick wood which can withstand the weight of Reynold.
Currently Reynold and the strange goblin were face to face with Madeuse but the distance between them was too great for Madeuse to reach them easily as they were located at the other end of the portal.
(Madeuse): Don't worry Reynold, I'll get you out of there.
Say Madeuse to Reynold with the aim of reassuring him then he made his brain work hard to be able to find a solution that will free Reynold from the clutches of this strange goblin but unfortunately for Madeuse the strange goblin did not give him time .
With his free hand he lifted it up and pawned his palm towards the necklace that floated above the portal and then began an incantation.
(Strange Goblin): Yogouad kirgerak ovarda dorde kir.
After he finished his incantation the black Tourmaline crystals began to shine with a much more sparkling light than before.
(Madeuse): Shit, what is he doing that doesn't feel good?
Madeuse thought then without delay Madeuse used his long tail to grab a rock of substantial size then he lifted it before swinging it towards the goblin with all his strength.
The boulder to fly towards the goblin with rapid speed to then crash into it, after the boulder is crushing dust these lifted from the ground which made the goblin disappear and Reynold.
After a few seconds of waiting, the dust finally disappeared.
But to Madeuse's surprise the strange goblin appeared to have no injuries on his body even his clothing and the strange decoration he was wearing was intact.
(Madeuse): I don't understand, yet I touched it head on.
Say Madeuse who still did not seem to recover from the ineffectiveness of his attack.
Noticing his shock the strange goblin chuckled in his heart then snapped his fingers.
As a result of his finger snap, a densely large number of skeletal creatures of all shapes and sizes came out of the ground ... 10 ... 34 ... 56 ... and their increase continued to grow.
Then these skeletal creatures all rushed towards Madeuse with cold murder intent.
(Madeuse): Damn, he can control the dead.
Horror Madeuse exclaimed.
Always slightly verified by the number of opponents which continues to increase, Madeuse raised his head with pride showing that he accepts the challenge of facing an army on his own.
Then he roared and charged the army of skeletal creatures in front of him.
(Madeuse): MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!
When he finally reached the skeletal creature armor, he gave a huge ball to a skeletal creature that looked like a horse, this blow destroyed the skull of the skeletal horse causing the rest of its bones to collapse and then without waiting for a single one. second he turned his attention away from the remains of the horse skeleton to the rest of the army.
Reynold POV.
I got caught by this guy, big brother Madeuse is now facing the army he created with a fierce snap of his finger and still this same guy seems to be doing something suspicious with this black hole.
(Reynold): How did we get there?
I ask myself because all these go by so quickly.
While I was still in my thoughts a huge black luminous vessel that soared endlessly towards the sky appeared.
I was completely dumbfounded by what was happening, after a black hole in the ground now it was the turn of a black luminous vessel to appear.
(Reynold): Pfffff ...... Really, how did we get to this point?
I say with a long sigh.
.......................................
Let’s come back a few minutes before everyone gets out of control.
After that big brother Madeuse trusted me and went in pursuit of the green creature which had fled in the forest leaving me alone with the last green creature to fight in this small clearing.
I fought the green creature by all the means that were at my disposal to defeat it and make big brother proud but I quickly noticed that although I was able to gain courage thanks to big brother Madeuse, it did not matter to me. had not to give more strength.
All I had as an advantage was that I was faster than the aggressor, I dodge, I wait for an opening and I attack; I dodge, I wait for an opening and I attack and these as well as I reproduced this same diagram again and again for more than 2 minutes even if my attacks are weak due to the fact that I only use my hoof for hurt the green creature because I'm still too young for my antlers to grow.
I knew that using an injury build-up tactic I would win.
And his this was confirmed because the green creature was more and more in agony due to these numerous injuries, the pain is impacting on these physical capacities and he started to slow down then fell to his knees.
Knowing that if he put himself in this position it was my victory, I decided to make last the pleasure that gives me my first victory and thinking about it I know that I was arrogant at that moment, I should have finished him quickly instead of taking my time because as I strutted in front of him to show him my superiority, the green creature pulled a necklace out of its pocket shaking and that necklace was decorated with bone and of black crystals.
Intrigued by what he was intending to do with his necklace I just looked at him with wide eyes filled with curiosity, I was really stupid I should have crushed his hands and destroyed the necklace while it was off.
But unfortunately for me I didn't.
And the green creature took advantage of it, he raised the necklace to the sky with his bloody green hands, watching attentively I noticed that the blood of the creature was impregnated in the necklace then he cried out at the top of his lungs.
(Green creature): POKIRE KIR !!!! EG PAGREA GEV TIR ANIRFO CRAPIT TY IR !!!!!!
He scared me too suddenly screamed.
Then after shouting the body of the green creature changed on its green body black veins its appeared all over its body in which black blood was poured out and then spread on the ground.
These changes were of immense pain for the green creature as he struggled on the ground in pain, he was mutilating himself the skin with these small claws to be able to reduce the pain but unfortunately for him the pain only increased and then other changes occurred, his body began to melt gradually until it became a flac muddy black and the only sound I could hear until his death was his cries of pain drowned in the black substance.
(green creature): Argblbl ... ablblbl ... argblbl.
Then comes the silence, not a shocking silence but rather a confusing silence.
(Reynold): Why does he suck this way, would he accidentally like the pain because I don't see any other answer that could elicit such an action.
As I spoke to myself, the black substance that was left behind these put into action, it formed a circle in a repetitive circular motion.
And when Reynold noticed it again the black substance that was still doing its circular motions had doubled or tripled in size.
Regarding the necklace that had fallen to the ground after the green creature killed itself, it floated in the sky and then hovered just above the center of the black circle.
When everything was in place, that the collar is positioned just above the black circle and that the black circle has reached the right size.
The necklace shot a small lazer ray through the central crystal which hit the center of the black circle, then the black substance that formed the black circle solidified and then broke into a million small black particles which then went towards the necklace. to be absorbed.
What remained of the old black circle was just a large black hole that seemed to have no bottom.
When I saw this black hole I had no words that came to my mind, I was only struck by the misunderstanding of what was happening.
(Reynold): Holy shit, what the hell was that.
I said as I approached the black hole and then lower my head and look inside and when I did I was struck by more misunderstanding.
(Reynold): ... Hey .... wait, what's the matter it looks like something is going up ... and it looks like these a living being ... not impossible.
I say to myself with suspicion and fear.
(Reynold): Maybe I should get out of this place and join Big Brother ............. Yeah I should.
I said while stepping back away from the black hole because when I looked at it I didn't feel any kind of alarm and as dad once said "It is more dangerous to face an enemy who does not react your instincts than to face an enemy that puts all your intincts on alert "and looking at this black hole I now know why.
So after having a good distance with the black hole I turned around quickly and I ran as fast as possible away from this black hole but unfortunately for me, I ran away too late because when I was going to reach the woods, a being quite similar to the other green creature suddenly and instantly appeared before me.
He was taller than the green creature I would say he is the size of a human so about 1m80, looking at the holes in his clothes I could tell that his skin color is green, he was dressed in animal skin. 'he used to cover his torso and his crotch, on his wrist and heel he was decorated with small bracelait, his face was covered by a mask which looked strangely like a skull belonging to my species and in his left paw he held a curved stick on the end.
..........................................
As I analyzed him in his physical appearance, the green human disappeared from my sight again, his sudden disappearance put me in a state of total panic.
(Reynold): Where is he ..... Where the fuck is he .... how can he be so fast .... that means that against him I lose my only advantage .......FUCK WHERE ARE YOU !!!!
Then a mocking voice was heard behind me.
(Green human): Calm you master Cegos and me is Irkiro
(Reynold): Cegos ?? you're wrong, my name is Reynold.
(Irkiro): No I'm not mistaken, Reynold is just your birth name that's all but I know your soul is Cegos's.
(Reynold): My soul is Cegos's very well but little question, who the fuck Cegos is.
(Irkiro): Master Cegos I beg you not to curse but to answer you, Cegos are the god who refit the world in which I come, you are the god of darkness.
(Reynold): A god ?! me seriously.
(Irkiro): Yes, you are a god but to be honest I had to kill you at first sight but when I felt your mana permeating the air I immediately knew it was you, now I am here and I take you with me to your kingdom.
Irkiro declared to me with a jovial air.
(Reynold): I'm sorry irkiro but I'm not going to follow you into your world because I have people I care about here.

When I said this, I couldn't help but think of mom, dad, big brother Madeuse and especially Sylvie, my childhood friend.
The instant I thought of her, my heart started beating much faster and a happy expression appeared on my face but this expression was quickly overwhelmed by Irkiro's look filled with anger, her eyes terrified me it was as if I was in front of a gigantic predator that could crush me in a second.
(Irkiro): You really think I'm giving you the choice.
He told me darkly then sang something and ropes made of bone came out of his stick before quickly attaching to my front legs and back legs then he lifted the stick with me strapped to it on his shoulder and walked over to the black hole.
(Reynold): Motherfucker what are you doing here .... I'm not supposed to be your god and those like you treat him.
(Irkiro): Excused me Master Cegos, this is for your good but know that I will do penance for 2 years to redeem myself from my fisherman.
(Reynold): Fuck me, I don't care about your piety, just let me go.
I yell at him hoping he will obey me as he is supposed to obey his god but it doesn't work so I kept screaming and debuffing to be released until we reached the black hole and There we met big brother Madeuse who seemed to come back from his pursuit against the other green creature.
.................................................. ..
Returning to the present.
Yeah it's good because of me that everyone's gone wrong.
But I refuse that my mistake costs the life of big brother Madeuse so I look up with determination and call Irkiro.
(Reynold): Hey Irkiro, I agree to come with you so please leave big brother Madeuse in peace.
(Madeuse): What are you saying, Reynold, I'm not going to abandon you !!
Said big brother Madeuse while crushing the skull with his right front hoof one of the numerous skeletal creatures which assailed him.
During this time Irkiro looked at big brother Madeuse with suspicious eyes then he looked at me and accepted my proposal and following his acceptance he snapped his finger for the second time thus making the remaining skeletal creatures disappear.
When the skeletal creatures disappeared, big brother Madeuse collapsed to the ground breathless and mulled with numerous wounds on his body then he fixed his gaze on me and with his gaze I could clearly feel despair, fear and anger as well. .
This look hurt my heart, my big brother who has always been proud and brave ended up being desperate and afraid.
(Irkiro): this is the landing place is determined. Have you bid farewell to your brother, Master Cegos?
If this is the last time I saw him then I don't want to leave fear as the only emotional memory coming from me, so I took a deep breath and gave him the best smile I could make and I started to talk.
(Reynold): Don't worry big brother I'm sure we'll meet again.
Then Irkiro jumped into the black hole with me still attached to his stick and big brother Madeuse as well as the previous environment we were in have disappeared to be replaced by a new more infernal environment.
Madeuse POV.
Whore, whore, whore, whore, whore, Whore, whore, whore, whore, whore, not yet, not yet, not yet, not yet, not yet, not yet .....
As I let my hate and my despair devour my spiritual health, the screaming voice of mister voice echoed in my head.
(Old bull) - (YOU WILL STOP CRYING !!!!!! think host, the portal is still open but it is closing little by little so what should you do, it's simple to get in and go get what you lost)
Yes you are right mister voice, I should not feel sorry for myself but rather scramble to bring Reynold home.
With this new goal set, my spiritual health is gradually restored but for my physical body it is still in bad condition because of the fierce battle that I had to fight against the army of creatures. skeleton of the strange goblin that seems to be called Irkiro
So with this body in a sorry state I dragged myself on the ground helping myself with my head to be able to reach the portal before it closes, when I finally reached the portal I did not throw myself right away inside, I rather white my tail up to catch the collar which seemed to be the source allowing to generate portal then after confirming that I had caught it well I threw myself in the portal.
End of Chapter 16.

1