Chapter 17: Message
147 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third POV.
In a place unknown to mortals, a magnificent swan of impressive size for the members of its species was flying over a lush forest of immeasurable size, this forest did not seem to have an end but the swan did not seem to mind because that he knows this place.
This same swan was flying at a very high speed because it is in such a hurry and this feeling of eagerness was provoked by a creature which is on its back.
The creature on his back was a bunny but not a bunny like the others because this bunny was dressed in a butler costume and he wore a monocle over his right eye.
(Rabbit): Hurry up, Cyndy, I have a very important message for Mistress Zégado.
Said the eager bunny as he quickly patted his foot on Cyndy's back.
(Cyndy): Can't you tell I'm doing my best but don't worry we're here soon.
Cyndy answers in annoyance from the continuous patting that was happening on her back.
After Cyndy had finished speaking, she and the rabbit could glimpse inside the endless forest, a large artistic garden of astonishing beauty, when the rabbit saw the garden he jumped excitedly on Cyndy's head. while shouting with joy.
(Rabbit): Awesome have arrived, now put yourself down .... Cyndy, put down quickly.
(Cyndy): You're going to get out of my head and RIGHT NOW !!!!!!
Cyndy shouted in anger, she couldn't take this rabbit that was doing anything on her body.
The bunny was so startled by Cyndy's angry cry that he fell down.
(Rabbit): AAAAAAAAAAAAAH, CYNDY HELP, HELP, I DON'T WANT TO DIE !!!!!!!
When Cyndy noticed the falling bunny she sighed and grabbed it with her left paw but the bunny didn't seem to notice that Cyndy grabbed it and he kept on screaming.
As for Cyndy, she did not worry about it and continued her descent towards the garden then when she reached the ground, she put the still crying rabbit on the ground to then sit down not far from him.
(Rabbit): AAAAA .... uh what the .....
(Cyndy): It's okay you're done, you know very well that in her domain there is no death unless she wishes, now hurry up to see Mistress Zégado.
(Rabbit): Uh .... ah .... Yes, yes the message, I hurry goodbye Cyndy.
The bunny responds before this lifted and rushed at full speed to where his mistress was.
He ran for a good minute before finally reaching his destination, the rabbit found Zégado in the center of the garden surrounded by flowers and animals of different species.
Zégado was sitting in a luxurious pure white chair sipping tea from a luxury pink mug decorated with a flower pattern.
When she saw the breathless bunny, she put the cup down and gave a big smile while spreading her arms to hug the bunny.
(Zégado): But if it's not Bunny, go come here, come and hug Zégado.
(Bunny): Mistress, we don't have time for this, I have a very important message for you.
Said Bunny approaching Zégado.
Zégado pouted at Bunny's refusal but she quickly resumed her seriousness and asked him.
(Zégado): So what is this message that you must send me.
(Bunny): According to the spies you sent to watch your champion, he would have disappeared.
Bunny said while looking down expecting to face the wrath of the goddess but strangely for him and all the other animals present the wrath of the goddess did not come but instead she was simply disappointed.
(Zégado): That's all ... ah .... my little Bunny, you didn't panic for so little.
(Bunny): But ... but he's gone and if Master Osgang finds out you could lose, we must at all costs ......
Bunny was interrupted by Zégado who had suddenly grabbed him and she currently presses him against her by stroking his fur.
(Zégado): Kyaaa .... You are too cute when you panic, Zégado's young girl's heart has taken a big hit.
(????): Said the woman who is older than a planet.
Following this remark Zégado turned his head and threw a deadly glance at the other animal.
(Zégado): Who said that.
In front of this cold voice and full of murderous intention, all the animals were terrified and looked at the one who had spoken, it was a parrot.
(Zégado): Oh so it's you Coco, it seems that you are not remembered that sometimes it is better to close your damn beak.
She said coldly pointing at the paroquet with her finger, this action greatly frightened the parrot who immediately spread her wings to run away from her.
(Coco): No, no I was wrong I will do it again more, spare me plea ..................

The parrot could not finish his words because Zégado made the parrot's beak disappear with a single movement of his finger.
(Zégado): There, we'll see if without a mouth you can always make your stupid remark.
She said with annoyance then she turned around and when she saw the Bunny scare, her attitude formerly cold has disappeared.
(Zégado): Oh no ... Zégado scared you, Zégado is sorry so don't blame Zégado for that.
Said Zégado hugging Bunny with force.
(Bunny): O..Ok ... Ok, I...forgive...you...so...stop......I can't breathe anymore.
Noticing the Bunny who was suffocating in his arms, the goddess released the hold she had on him, which allowed Bunny to escape and then position himself far enough from Zégado while being at a distance quite close to her so she can hear it.
Then Bunny cleared his throat twice before going back to talking seriously.
(Bunny): Now mistress this question is very important, what must we do to be able to bring the champion back to earth.
But unfortunately for him and perhaps Madeuse, the goddess had no desire to bring him back to earth.
(Zégado): The brought back? But why would Zégado bring him back?
(Bunny): Bah ...... so that you can gain control of the Earth.
Bunny was completely shocked by his mistress's behavior as it looked like she was ready to abandon her champion in another world, out of her control.
But Zégado's next words will calm Bunny who was in a state of shock and stress.
(Zégado): Pffff ...... You really want me to bring him back to Earth but rather think Bunny, it's been 12 months since me and my brother introduced mana into the terrestrial ecosystem and creature them who still live there. weak, the only creatures touched by his changes his in small number so answer me Bunny what would be best for him, that he stays in a weak world and that he evolves among the weak ones or that he goes in another world to develop more and that it is gaining strength more quickly.

Hearing this Bunny understood his mistake and why his mistress was indifferent to the disappearance of his champion.
(Bunny): You are right Mistress he has to go to this world, it could give you an advantage against Master Osgang, please forgive this servant for doubting your wisdom.
Said Bunny kneeling in front of Zégado but when he finished presenting his excuses an invisible force straightened him up preventing him from staying kneeling any longer.
(Zégado): No need to go that far to apologize Bunny because you know very well that I do not like to be treated differently by the members that I consider as my family but otherwise apart from this, do you know the name of the planet it is on.

Zégado asked Bunny then Bunny took out an electronic tablet from behind his butler jacket and wrote the exact coordinates on where Madeuse was located then a map appeared on the screen showing a photo and the description of a planet and Bunny analyzed the information given and told his teacher the most important.
(Bunny): I know her world he is on, currently he is on a class 4 world which is a volcanic and mountainous world, is the volcanic activity that the night is permanent on this planet because of the volcanic smoke but the natives do not all live outside a large number of them live in underground gallery networks, this world is called Revaria
When Bunny pronounced the name of the planet, Zégado froze for a few seconds then she repeated the name of the planet a few times it was as if she was trying to remember where she had heard it before then she opened them wide. eyes because she remembered them and she burst out laughing.
(Zégado): HAHAHAHA ..... Revaria, is it the hazard or your made father so that of all the world of existence, it is on this one that my champion finds himself.
On the side of Bunny and the other animals, they were intrigued they did not know why their mistress started to laugh when she heard the name of this planet.
Maybe because he couldn't stand the mystery behind this laughter, a raccoon climbed on Zégado's table and it sat right next to Zégado's cup then he looked at it and asked him.
(Raccoon): Mistress, why does the name of this planet make you laugh so much?
Hearing the question of the raccoon Zégado looked at him while trying to calm his laughter and she answered him.
(Zégado): It's not the name of the planet that makes me laugh, it's more the stroke of fate that makes me laugh.
Then after having finished speaking Zégado it is raised from its seat and slammed doighs, which allowed to open a portal of golden color which will be able to lead Zégado in another world then she is directed towards this portal with intend to cross it.
When Bunny saw his mistress who was about to leave, he ran after her and jumped on her shoulder to be able to accompany her where she was heading and when he positioned himself comfortably on Zégado's shoulder, Bunny asked something of the latter.
(Bunny): Where are we going mistress?
(Zégado): We are going where the action is.
Zégado replied with a small smile.
End of chapter 17.

1