Chapter 18: New world.
141 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third POV.
On a planet plunged into darkness, there was a large mountain range where there was in particular a large mountain that overlooked all the others, in this mountain and at its summit there was a triangular hole that led to a cave, this cave entrance is decorated with a skull on peaks surely to indicate that it was forbidden to enter without authorization.
And if we entered the interior of this cave, we will find that a small village if found and in this village a certain number of humanoid beings with green skin dressed in animal skins lived there in huts.
Looking more closely we observe that there are two types of humanoid, the largest was of human size with small pointed ears, sharp teeth like that of sharks, two small tusks of 10 cm protruding from its lower jaw , yellow eyes made to see in the dark, wet and greasy hair but which is strangely similar to seaweed, long and strong arms showing that it is a warrior and hardworking species, muscular legs that can Make them run at high speed for several kilometers and small claws of 5 cm which are made up of bones found on their hand and their foot because it is a squeaky species.
This species is called Hobgoblin.
The other was smaller, more stunted and weaker, however, his ears were larger, his eyes similar to those of a goat, and he had a much larger nose, the same size as his ears.
The name of this species is Goblin.
As the Hobgoblins and Goblins wandered about their occupation, a magical event took place in the largest of the huts, stopping everyone in that village from their occupation as they had all kneeled reverently towards this hut as if they were welcoming. their lord.
Only the tallest and strongest Hobgoblins present did not kneel down but instead rushed running towards this hut.
When he arrived, inside the hut he saw two living beings, one was tied and the other was not, but he seemed to know the one who was not tied.
(Grand Hobgoblin): Shaman Irkiro, you are finally back .... can you explain to me why you suddenly left.
Asked the great Hobgoblin angrily.
The shaman then turned his head towards his direction but still did not seem to notice the presence of the great Hobgoblin, he seemed immersed in his thoughts.
Irkiro POV.
What uneasiness I have felt since my gaze met the gaze of the one Master Cegos absolutely wanted to protect.
He gave off both a divine aura and an evil aura while it is impossible to be able to make his two aura coexist because they are too different then how.
(Irkiro): Master Cegos, who is the one you considered your brother.
I ask Master Cegos with the hope that he can answer me.
(Reynold): I'm happy to answer you but you could untie me first, it's not very comfortable as a position.
(Irkiro): ah .... Yes I forgot, I hope you could forgive me master.
I respond to Master Cegos while removing my bone ties that had attached him and as I was about to ask my question again a cry of surprise echoed.
(Grand Hobgoblin): MASTER CEGOS !!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking up I could see the village chief who was dismayed and shocked while looking at the small four-legged body of Master Cegos.
(Irkiro): Yes chief, it is indeed Master Cegos.
I told him while looking at him seriously but at his look I could immediately see that he did not believe me and I cannot blame him because he does not have my capacity to perceive the auras.
The auras are all different from each other and that of Master Cegos is unique and always the same no matter what host he has and the one in the deer's body is that of Master Cegos, I'm sure.
(Village chief): You are sure that .......
(Irkiro): You, silence.
While he was speaking I cut him off while pointing at him because I was annoyed by his lack of faith.
(Irkiro): now Master Cegos can tell me what you know about your brother.
I ask, refocusing on Master Cegos.
(Reynold): My brother is brave, kind, a good warrior but can be angry at times.
He told me with eyes shining in admiration for his brother but that was not what I wanted to know
(Irkiro): I don't care how he is, what I want to know is if you know about his past or if you've ever seen something strange about him.
(Reynold): About his past ?? ... What I know is that he was separated from his mother at a young age on a farm and then he ran away and wandered into the forest before falling on us and thinking a little more, yes sometimes it can be strange ... I have already seen her talking to herself but otherwise I do not see what might interest you there.
After he finished speaking I dived into my thoughts to reflect for a while.
He speaks to himself, either it is the loneliness he has known that made her mad or someone speaks to him to give him orders but if ever it is someone who speaks to him or even more which listens- he will have it benevolent or the aura malefic.
The more I wonder about him the more I am uncomfortable, I feel that he is dangerous, that he could provoke catastrophes.
I was wrong when I decided to listen to Master Cegos and to let him live, I might have killed him and in this way I will have eliminated any risk that he is existing or not.
As I was thinking emphatically a large hand rested on my shoulder, I lifted my head and saw the chef there looking at me with a reassuring smile.
(Village chief): No need to continue worrying you shaman because anyway he is in another world not in ours.
Come to think of it, yes the chief is right, he is injured and in another world so unless I return or other shaman masters teleportation he will not be able to come here.
Here I am now reassured with that thought in mind and then now that any worry that this cow had caused had subsided, I got up and walked to my shrine to pray.
(Irkiro): Chief, may you take Master Cegos to a safe place because as promised I have to do penance.
I said looking at Master Cegos with a small smile.
Then without waiting I bowed down and started an intense and long prayer.
But I was so prayed between the prayers and my different fears that I hadn't noticed that the talisman that allowed me to teleport more easily into another world had never appeared.
Madeuse POV.
When I opened my eyes I noticed that I was on stony ground then following this observation I tried to get up but in vain because with all the energy that I had consumed during the fights I had fought on Earth, it was normal that I no longer have any strength to get up so I decided to sleep to give my body time to regain its energy.
8 hours of sleep later.
By the time I opened my eyes again I felt a little better than when I had arrived on this world but my injuries still hurt me, which also blocked me in my attempt to get up, but fortunately for me there is had a way to quickly heal my wounds so I used it.
(Madeuse): Mister voice then I will receive my rewards.
I asked him with difficulty then following my request screens appeared to my eyes.
(Old Bull) - (Ding-For killing 9 goblins of different levels, the host gains 5500 experience points and 5900 evolution points)
(Old Bull) - (Ding-Host level up from level 6 to level 7)
As I leveled up my injuries and fatigue disappeared, I was energized and healthy again and the system messages continued to appear.
(Old Bull) - (Ding-Host gains 10 ability points)
(Old Bull) - (Ding-For killing 15 level 10 skeletal creatures the host gains 17500 experience points and 18000 evolution points)
(Old Bull) - (Ding-Host level up from level 7 to level 9)
(Old Bull) - (Ding-Host gains 20 ability points)
(Old Bull) - (Ding-The skill [Thunder boost 1lv] changed to [Thunder boost 3lv])
(Old Bull) - (Ding-Skill [2lv identification] changes to [3lv identification])
(Old Bull) - (Ding-Host gains skill [Devastating Headbutt 1lv])
(Old Bull) - (Ding-Skill [Devastating Headbutt 1lv] changed to [Devastating Headbutt 2lv])
When the system messages finished appearing I was happy and excited because they were a nice reward.
Then I opened my personal status to analyze in more detail the news that I had received.
[Name]: Madeuse
[title]: the chosen one of the cows
[species]: Lightning bull.
[age]: 11 months
[lifespan]: 50 years
[evolution point]: 30500
[language]: language of cows, language of deer
[Ability]: [3lv id], New [Devastating Headbutt 2lv], [Thunder boost 3lv], [thunder shoot 1lv], [thunder eater 1lv], [brutal charge 3lv], [berserker 2lv].
[blessing]: blessing of the goddess Zégado "Universal understanding of language"
[general]: none
[territory]: none
Looking more closely at the only new thing I received, which is the [Devastating Headbutt 2lv] skill, I asked mister voice to show me his description card.
(Old Bull) - ([Devastating Headbutt 2lv]: The action of the headbutt triples the attack characteristics. Be careful if the resistance characteristic is lower than the resistance characteristic of the opponent then the host will suffer damages.)

So this skill triples my damage when I do a head butt but on the other hand it will be necessary to watch my resistance and that of the enemy so as not to hurt me.
After I finished analyzing my new skill, I opened the characteristics tab and I could see that I had 30 characteristic points listed, so I used them by putting 10 points in mana and then 10 more in endurance to be able to use more magic for longer and the last 10 points I have divided them and put in the characteristic of wisdom and agility.
[FEATURES]: none
[force]: 22
[endurance]: 23
[wisdom]: 23
[agility]: 15
[resistance]: 17
[mana]: 20
[magic ability]: lightning.
When I had finished with the characteristics, I opened the evolution store because currently I have in my possession a lot of evolution points more precisely 30500 and I intend to use them to improve my capacity.
[Evolution store]: 30500 evolution points.
[steel horn]: costs 4000 evolution points.
[eye piercing]: costs 2000 evolution points.
[metal fur]: costs 6000 evolution points.
New- [sharp bone growth]: 6900 evolution points.
New- [Strong sense of smell]: 4400 evolution points.
So I spent 23,300 evolution points by buying everything that was offered in the store.
Then immense pain hit my body and I fell to the ground screaming in agony.
(Madeuse): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH ........ FUCK HAS DONE SO BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This awful and unbearable pain lasted several long minutes however during its minutes physical changes on my body occurred.
A few minutes later.
When all of this was over the pain I felt these calmed down then I got up from the floor slowly and I could admire the changes that have taken place on my body.
My horn widened and was covered with plates made of steel which thus covered the integrality of my horns then my black fur had fallen and scattered on the ground because it was replaced by an equally black fur but which emanated a shine luminous showing that my old fur has been replaced by hair made of metal and a bone growth resembling a human sword blade has grown on the tip of my spine ie my tail.
Only [eye piercing] and [developed sense of smell] could not be observed physically on my body but I knew that the improvement was made because despite the dark and thick haze present all around me, I could see more than 1 kilometer and that I could smell several odors while having the ability to differentiate between different smells.
And these two improvements were able to show me their effectiveness because I could see in the distance, a large number of quadrupedal predators rushed over me and I felt 16 other creatures of the same species which was closer to me and surrounded me. .
It seems that my cries of pain attracted them and saw their red eyes as well as the slime that escaped from their mouths, I can be sure that they do not come to meet me but that they come to devour me .
Knowing that these creatures were aggressive I growled and hit the ground 3 times with the front left paw.
(Madeuse): Approached you bastard, we'll see who ends up in meat paté.
I say coldly before I too rushed at full speed to his quadruped.
While I was running towards these quadruped, the 16 who was close to me came out of their hiding place and began to chase me.
My pursuer was ugly, without fur not even a hair on their skin, their head was long with at the end a circular mouth filled with small sharp teeth which was also in circular formation, they also had 6 pairs of red eyes, their body strong was supported by 4 powerful legs with long sharp claws like arms and at the end of their body and it had a long powerful tail resembling that of a lizard.
And these creatures were extremely fast because they had already caught up with me and started to attack my flank with their long claw.
(Madeuse): Argg ....
The wounds they caused were devastated, large amount of blood was pouring out of my wounds.
Despite the injuries and insistent attacks caused by my aggressors, I retaliated using one of my new weapon, the sharp blade on my tail.
And I then used it by swinging it towards the nearest aggressor which cut it in half from the stomach to the back, it then fell to the ground dead with these intestines and these guts coming out of its body to be dumped on the ground.
I thought that the rapid death of one of theirs would have made them more careful, but it had the opposite effect and made them much more aggressive.
They started to jump on me and some failed and others managed to grab onto my ribs more precisely two then with their mouths they bit me and then I felt that my blood was forcibly pulled out of my body and then absorbed by the two assailants who were gripping me.
To get rid of my pursuers, I swung my tail at full speed from left to right thus mutilating the face of two aggressors and cutting off the head of one of them and with regard to those who are on my back, I activated my magic ability [Thunder boost 3lv], large electric current circulated on my metalic fur before concentrating in a point and then bursting into an electric wave explosion, thus grilling at the 3rd degree , 14 of my aggressors including the two who were on my side.
Now rid of my pursuers I was able to refocus on the aggressors in front of me who were also rushing on me.
They took me 1 minute to be able to reach them and when I reached them I could see that they were 34 and that this large predator band was moving in a tight formation which is very favorable for me then I went down my head pointing my brand new horns at them then I activated another magic skill.
(Madeuse): [Thunder shoot] !!!!!
I screamed and as a result of my scream my horns started glowing with a black and purple light then with a single thought a black and purple electric ray these directed straight at them, the explosion caused by the electric ray in killed a good part but the rest of their group quickly gathered and then took their charge back to me.
This action did not surprise me I am even happy with their action and with this feeling I kept my head down while activating at the same time my skill [Brutal Load], my muscles then doubled in size, my eyes turned to red and my speed these accelerated.
While I was charging my opponents while cracking the ground with my steps something strange these produced the remaining 17 aggressors continued to approach each other until their skin hit it but it didn't stop there. , their skin began to fuse then it was the turn of their whole body to fuse, the 17 aggressor had disappeared to be replaced by a much larger aggressor of 3 meter high and this monster does not know content to simply rushed over me, he also spat out balls of acid that could melt the ground.
I managed to dodge most of it but some managed to splash my skin but unfortunately for me my skin made of metal resisted it.
When I had finally reached my opponent, I took support on my hind legs and I jumped with all my strength upwards, the impact caused by the jump created a small crater.
My thrust in the air took me straight to his head, then I used my new skill [2lv Devastating Headbutt] and swung my head with all my might towards his.
The impact caused by my attack wiping out the monster's head more precisely its head was ripped off and crashed on the ground turning its head into bloody minced meat.
I had a satisfied smile when I saw the state of his monster but that smile quickly dissipated because the monster's body was still standing and alive.
From his wound, veins came out to come towards me at full speed, I tried to dodge them but in vain they were wrapped around my head and my stomach preventing me from landing on the ground then d The other vein came out of the wound and came towards me but very slowly before it stung and started pumping my blood.
Following this pumping, I noticed that it was starting to regenerate but this incredible event was completely ignored by me because I was currently completely shocked.
(Madeuse): Wh ... why is he not dead, yet he has more head.
After saying this the voice of mister voice was heard.
(Old bull) - (This is why the giant Sanguenette has several brains and yes to answer your future question, the Sanguenette is the name of those who attacked you.)
So it's because this Sanguenette with several brains that it is not dead so its mean that only the brain did not merge, damn its mean that it will be extremely difficult to kill .... ... unless I destroy his heart.
With this idea in mind I used the blade on my tail to cut all the veins attacking me then I fell while making sure that I fell towards his wound head first and I stuck my horns in this wound then immediately after I activated one of my electrical skills.
(Madeuse) - [Thunder shoot] !!!!!
This attack gave him a lot of pain but it was insufficient to kill him so I started again.
(Madeuse) - [Thunder shoot] !!!!!
It was just as insufficient so I reuse it over and over and over until my mana pool ran out but at the last discharge the body of the giant Sanguenette which had swelled so much from my incessant magical attack had exploded in a shower of flesh, organ, blood and bones.
I then fell to the ground on all fours then looked around to make sure any threat was sorted out then after checking I headed in one direction hoping the place I'm headed for is there where I would find Reynold.
End of Chapter 18.

1