Chapter 19: Curse
133 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third POV.
SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH !!!!!!!!!!!
Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was the sound of lightning hitting its target, a Sanguenette 1 meter high and it was the last Sanguenette of this umpteenth pack that came to attack Madeuse.
As the charred body of the Sanguenette crumbled to ashes on the ground and the panting Madeuse recaptured his path in the mist, he again heard the savage and bloodthirsty howls of another pack of Sanguenette coming at full speed. towards him.
(Madeuse): Damn, it's interminable the more I kill the more it comes.
Said Madeuse completely out of breath, he used his [eye piercing] to look all around him and hoping to find a place that could allow him to escape the incessant attack of the Sanguenette packs.
And his research ended with the spotting of a fairly small mountain to compare with other mountains around but what interested Madeuse was not the mountain but the crack at the bottom which could allow him to hide from the Sanguinettes who did not cease to pursue him in great numbers.
Then quickly, he turned to his right and rushed towards the crack of the small mountain but in the meantime the Sanguenettes did not stay there without doing anything, they instead started in pursuit of Madeuse, some spat acid to slow down Madeuse but unfortunately for them their acid is ineffective against Madeuse's armored fur.
When Madeuse returned to the interior of the cave, he was followed by a dozen Sanguenettes eager to devour their flesh but at the very moment when the Sanguenettes were ready to pounce on Madeuse and then plunged their thousands of teeth into him, a flash of lightning black and purple in color hit the cave ceiling.
It was Madeuse who had used [Thunder shoot] to make the ceiling collapse on his enemies, the cave ceiling cracked again and again until big rocks were dropped on the Sanguenettes who was now extremely panicked .
One of the large boulders fell on the head of one of the Sanguenettes which crushed her skull in a collection of pieces of bone, blood and brains, another fell on the back of one of the Sanguenettes which found at most right of the pack this rock crushed his spine leaving the Sanguenette now disabled with both rear legs on the ground and screaming in agony.
This kind of scene is produced in large numbers in the pack.
While the rocks caused a massacre on the Sanguenette side, a loud noise of hit metal was heard.
BANG .... BANG .... BANG .... BANG .... BANG.
It was Madeuse and he was unaffected by the large chunks of rock hitting him repeatedly on his body,
(Madeuse): You asshole, there were too many of you and that was your only strong point but now that I have attracted you here you are now finished you will not survive this landslide unlike me who am protected by my fur. iron.
Said Madeuse who was proud of his plan then he no longer had the strength to hold back his laughter and burst out laughing.
(Madeusee): HAHAHAHA ... looked at its just bouncing, I just need to wait for the landslide to calm down.
And as if the cave had listened to Madeuse, she calmed down and returned to a tranquil environment but leaving behind a large number of disfigured corpse, demenbrated and flattened with the internal organs coming out of their body.
While Madeuse was verifying that all the Sanguenettes were indeed dead, he saw out of the corner of his eye that the entrance to the cave had been blocked by the rockfall.
(Madeuse): As expected, the entrance is butchered now I will no longer have to fear the insessant attack of the Sanguenettes.
Said Madeuse satisfied that his plan worked.
(Madeuse): Oaaaaah ... Now that this problem is resolved, I should finally be able to rest without being attacked.
He spoke to himself then lay down on the rocky ground and closed his eyes, letting his consciousness drift into the dream world.
Madeuse POV.
(????): Madeuse.
Where does this soft voice come from, it seems familiar to me.
(????): My little Madeuse.
It's strange when I heard this voice a sense of security arose in me.
(????): My sweet Madeuse, go open your eyes and come see me.
This voice had a hypnotizing power over me as if I had always wanted to hear this voice.
And that desire controlled my actions, so I slowly opened my eyes and what greeted my vision was what I wanted most in the world.
(Madeuse): Mu ... M ... Mum.
I said with eyes wide open and tearful as my mother was there lying right next to me, her face rubbing against mine with love.
(Maria): Yes my child, it's mom.
She said with a gentle smile then that sweet expression changed to an expression of worry as she had noticed my teary eyes.
(Maria): What's happening to you, why you cry isn't all you want, to live your childhood in peace with your mother.
(Madeuse): Yes mom that's all I dream of, it's just the joy that makes me cry, the joy of finally being back where I belong.
I said before snuggling a little closer to my mom.
(Madeuse): This place is mine and I will never leave there.
I whispered happily, I don't know if it's a dream or reality but I really hope it's a reality that I would never escape from.
(Maria): That's it my child accepts this desire, accepts this dream that I offer you.
Then after saying these words a thick, tall mist appeared around me and my mother and then took on a form that I know all too well, the appearance of Osvald.
(Osvald): OR THEN YOU LOSE ALL.
The giant misty Osvald then stretched out its huge hand with the aim of grabbing my mom and kidnapping her for a second time.
And as I watched this, a feeling of fear crept into me then followed by despair and ending with anger filled with hate.
(Madeuse): NOOOOOOOO ...... motherfucker you won't take it from me this time.
I shouted in rage before activating my [Thunder shoot] but nothing knows happened so with a lot of misunderstanding I tried to activate my other skills but still nothing, I could not use my magic skills or my physical skills .
Watching my inactivity before the situation the Misty Osvald laughed frantically.
(Osvald): HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....... poor little thing are you afraid to the point of abandoning your mother ... HAHAHAH ... so cowardly, so cowardly that I cry with laughter.
No it's wrong, I'm not afraid it's just that I can't move, I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, I haven't not afraid.
How could I give it up? never could, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never.
Then as I sank more and more into despair and rage and my vision turned red, the voice of the system called out to me.
(old bull) - (host)
(old bull) - (Host)
but although I heard his voice, I did not listen to him because I was too busy loosening the invisible ties that held me back.
(old bull) - (HOST !!!)
He shouted emphatically.
Then nothing, no sound of his voice, only the laughter and the abject insult of the osvald-shaped mist could be heard.
And as I refocused my view on where my mother was, I noticed in horror that she had vanished into the haze created by Osvald.
At that moment I felt like empty.
Then an uncontrollable desire to take back what was taken from me arose in me and I don't know why but this desire allowed me to move again.
So I started chasing my mother.
As I sank deeper and deeper into the dark haze, I caught sight of my mom in the distance who was being dragged by the misty Osvald.
(Maria): MADEUSE !!!!! Help.
She cried crying, not being able to bear the state she was in I forced myself to run even faster to the point of hurting my legs.
(Madeuse): Wait for me mom, I just saved.
I cried and then something strange happened, as I approached them and a trace of hope could be seen on my face, they suddenly vanished to appear much further from my position.
I then resumed my run but by the time I reached them again they disappeared again and this happened so many times to the point of driving me crazy.
(Madeuse): No, no, no, no, no, why can't I reach them, since that day I've become stronger so why I can't save my mom.
(????): Because you are weak, because you do not have the power to make your dream come true but I have it, I can make your dream come true and you just have to ask me and I will give you the necessary power to make this dream come true.
Said a voice to me that I did not know its origin, this voice was worrying and my instinct shouted at me not to listen to it but I was currently completely obedient by my desire to finally succeed in reaching my mother that I ignored warning them and continued my listening while accepting his proposal.
Then the moment my mind accepted the voice's proposal, the dark haze vanished with her Osvald, the only thing left was my mother standing right in front of me.
(Maria): Osvald is gone my child and we will now finally be reunited so come, come and snuggle up your mom.
(Madeuse): Yes, I'm coming.
I responded with joy then I walked over to her.
The closer I got to her the more I felt both fulfilled and emptied and by the time I was finally about to reach the source of my longing and nightmares it all turned dark.
A few seconds later I opened my eyes to find that I had returned to the cave.

(Madeuse): NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!
I screamed frantically.
(Madeuse): No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Despair was felt so strongly in me that I lost the ability to think logically.
As I gradually lost my mind, the screaming voice of Mr. Voice was heard.
(old bulls) - (CALM MADEUSE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!)
Despite shouting I ignored him and kept looking everywhere
(Madeuse): No, no, no, no, no, no, no where is she, FUCK where is she .......
Then an electric impulse hit me, this violent electric shock calmed me a little.
(Madeuse): What ..... What happened.
I asked surprised by this electric attack.
(Old bull): It was me host, it was for you calmed down.

It seems mister voice can activate my skills and even used them against me.
(Madeuse): Well it was successful, now can you help me find my mother.
I told him then that I entered the depths of the cave.
(Old Bull) - (Can't help host.)
It's words my stopped in my walk to the depths and angrily I asked him why he didn't want to help me and what he said woke me up in my delusions.
(Old bull) - (Because it was a dream, host.)
(Madeuse): But it was so realistic, she was really in front of me so how ....
(Old Bull) - (You have been the victim of a curse.)
(Madeuse): Curse ???
I repeat these words intrigued and vigilant because whoever could have cursed me and as if mister voice could read my mind he answered my question.
(Old Bull) - (It is not someone who cursed you but that you are currently in a cursed place.)
Said mister voice seriously.
(Madeuse): What ?! The cave is cursed so we have to leave quickly.
Distraught by this news, I resumed my brisk walk to find another exit but mister voice had not finished his explanation.
(Old bull) - (No host, the whole planet is cursed.)
(Madeuse): WHAT !!!!!!!!
End of chapter 19

2