Every morning, since the creation of Earth, without fail the sun rises.
42 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[WP] Every morning, since the creation of Earth, without fail the sun rises. Today your 8 am alarm goes off, and it’s still pitch black outside.

Ring. Riiing. Riiiiiiiiiiinnnggg.

“Hewwo?”

“Diana, what the fuck is going on?”

“Waht? Ceecee? Why are you calling in the middle of the night?” Diana shifted in her bed, the light of her cellphone blinded her sleepy eyes.

“It’s 8am!”

“Why is it still dark outside?” Diana looked out the window, the scenery was pitch black.

“That’s EXACTLY why I called you! I can’t reach your brother. The world is freaking out right now. You guys are lucky Juno hasn’t realised yet. You need to get your brother and pull out the Sun.” Ceres pressed on.

 

Diana jumped out of bed in a panic, “I have no idea where he is. We went out with Baccus yesterday. Everything is a bit blurry and I think I passed out at some point. I remember… I think we went to a bar, and some northern guys invited us to a bonfire.” Diana passed back and forth in the living room, “There was that tall blond guy and we hooked up. The lord of thunder, I think it’s his name.”

“God of thunder!” yelled a husky voice from the bedroom.

“I don’t care!” Ceres yelled back. “I need you to get the Sun out right now before…”

 

Beep-beep-beep

“Wait a sec! Someone else is calling me.” Diana pressed an icon on her phone. “Hello?”

A calm and frigid voice ask, “Where is the Sun?”

Diana was so frightened she stuttered, “I… Juno, I…

“I do not care about your excuses. You have 40 mins. If in 40 min, the Sun isn’t out there, I will be upset. Do you want me to be upset, Diana?”

“No, Ma’am!”

“So tell me, when will I be able to see the Sun?”

“In 40 mins, Ma’am.” Diana wanted to cry.

“No, in 39 mins and 20 seconds. Do not be late, Diana.” The voice hung up.

 

Diana collapsed on the floor.

“Diana? Who was it? Diana? What’s going on?”

“It was… Juno. I have 39 min to bring the Sun out. I- We are in trouble!”

“Wait for me right there! I’ll get Pegasus right away!”

 

2