In a world of professional assassins and contract killers, you are the only contract killer who doesn’t actually kill anyone.
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[WP] In a world of professional assassins and contract killers, you are the only contract killer who doesn’t actually kill anyone.

“Hello, sleeping beauty! How do you feel?”

 

The man slowly opened his eyes at the voice. In front of him was standing a young woman. Mid-twenties, mismatched eyes and bleached hair. Her looks were stunning, full figure body and crimson lips. She was smiling warmly at him. The man blinked, he had no recollection of what happened. He tried to move, finally realising that she cuffed him to a metal chair. His feet and hands bonded, he noticed some dried blood on his cuffs. He surveyed the room, grey and empty. A table to his right caught his eyes; it was long and hidden under a black sheet.

 

“Where am I? Who are you?” he asked.

“Hi. My name’s Alice, I’m a contract ‘assassin’. Unfortunately, I was hired to take care of you.” she answered while making a sorry face.

“What are you going to kill me?” he panicked. “Why would you do that? Who hired you? I have money. I can give you more money than them.”

“First, I know how wealthy you are, however, I do not accept money as a payment. Second, I live and work with a really strong guideline which is not to kill. See, you were such a bad boy that people actually hired me. Big guys like you have a high bounty and will die a clean and fast way. It happens that some clients request a certain amount of torture before sending them off. I am different.” She sat in front of him, crossed her legs and revealed a rather sexy outfit. “People who know of my very existence needs to harbour quite a lot of seething wrath to require my services.”

 

The man gulped down with difficulties, “I-I am sure we can find another way around this. Please, please don’t kill me.”

The woman smiled, “ Oh, I won’t. Like I said, I do not and shall not kill.” She pinched his cheeks playfully, “Such a worrywart. I will play with you until I get bored, which never happens. You won’t die.” She leaned toward him seductively. Her warm breath against his ear, she whispered, “No matter how much you’ll beg, I will definitely not kill you. I will break each and every bone in that body of yours. Skin you carefully. Chop off those disgraceful pieces of meat. Slowly and religiously dress and tend to your wounds. I will break you and put your back together every single day.” She straightened herself, warm eyes and a blissful smile. “Naughty boys have to be punished. If you die, you won’t be able to repent. We don’t want that, do we?”

 

She walked to the table, grabbed a corner of the black fabric and revealed what was underneath. The man saw, shivers ran down his body and cold sweat stained his white shirt. He watched as the woman hummed some nursery rhymes fiddled with some of the objects. The memories of torturing people flashed through his mind. He trembled. He tried to bite down his own tongue and commit suicide, however, he just realised that his lower jaw was loose.

 

“Bad boy! Trying to commit suicide in secrets.” She giggled. “As I said, I will not let you die. Dying is so easy after all. Staying alive on the other hand,...”

 

----

Warehouse 42 looked like any other warehouse. It stays closed every day and no one had any idea who owns it and what was inside. The rumours on the docks say that at night, one could hear distant wails and clackings of chains.

 

0