33 – Winter’s Edge
276 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Breakfast was a common effort this morning and as everyone helped with the chores we were done quickly.

“Miss Tessa?” Milly made curtsy at her table.

“Yes, Milly?” Miss Tessa turned to Milly.

“Yesterday you said we mustn’t leave the castle. Are we allowed to go outside?” Milly looked at Miss Tessa with a radiant smile.

“You may. But don’t leave the castle ground.” She looked at Milly with a stern face.

“Very well, Miss Tessa!” Milly made a curtsy again and skipped back to our table.

Miss Tessa got up and walked over to our table.

“I looks like you’re done with breakfast. Lilly, Milly and Tilly. Meet me in my office before you leave. We have an appointment this morning.” Miss Tessa turned and went in the direction of her office.

“An appointment on our free day?” Milly pouted.

“Let’s clear our table and go over to Miss Tessa and get over with it.” Tilly got up.

We brought our cutlery and plates in the kitchen, where Teri and another maid were busy washing the dishes.

“Just add yours.” Teri pointed at the sink.

“Thank you, Teri!”

“I’ll be in the kitchen and help for a while. I wait in our room later.” Caroline started to towel cutlery.

We went over to Miss Tessa’s office and knocked at the door.

“Come in!”

We opened the door and entered the room. Miss Tessa sat behind her desk.

“We will go and meet an experienced magician to examine your slave marks.” She got up and went to the door.

“Follow me!”

“Yes, Miss Tessa!”

Miss Tessa went to the second floor and we went to the green Suite. Miss Tessa knocked at the door. A few moments later the door opened and a servant in a red livery looked at us with disdain.

“I’am Miss Tessa. We have an appointment.”

“Please enter.” The servant opened the door.

An old man with gray hair sat on the armchair by the table. He closed a book he was reading and put it on the table in front of him.

“Good Morning, Master Tynes!” Miss Tessa made a curtsy.

We made a curtsy as well.

“Miss Tessa, I suppose. And these are the slaves I was told about?” He got up and folded his hands behind his back.

“Yes, Master Tynes.” Miss Tessa nodded.

Master Tynes stepped up to Milly and started to mumble a bit while focusing on her sternum. He touched the slave mark for a while. I noticed he was wearing that ring as well. After a few minutes he came to me and did something, which caused strange flickering color in my vision which connected to the mark. The touch on my sternum wasn’t accompanied by strange effects. Pervert! Finally he examined Tilly in the same way.

“I have to look up a few things to give a final evaluation.” Master Tynes rubbed the bridge of his nose.

“There’s not much to add to your first assessment on these marks for now.” He waved for us to leave.

We left the suite in an appropriate manner and went back to Miss Tessa’s office.

“Sorry gals. Maybe Master Tynes will find out something of interest later. We won’t be able to remove these marks for now.” Miss Tessa patted our heads while we hung our heads.

“Miss Tessa?” Tilly bit down on her lower lip.

“Yes, Tilly?” Miss Tessa patted Tilly’s head.

“Would it be possible to learn how to read and maybe searching the library for something that may help us?” Tilly looked at Miss Tessa with big eyes.

“Learning to read? Why not. I try to arrange something. I can’t promise you anything in regard to the library, but I will see what I can do. It make take a while though.” Miss Tessa pulled us in a hug.

“Regarding the pool, I’m going to unlock the door to your room. Lock your room while you’re not inside.” Miss Tessa gave Milly a key.

Miss Tessa waved us out. We found Caroline in our room, sitting on our bed.

“Did you have to wait long?” Milly asked.

“No, I noticed you coming back with Miss Tessa. I was talking with some of the other maids.” Caroline gave us a curious look.

“Our slave marks were checked by some else, but there was nothing new on that topic.” I shrugged.

“Miss Tessa agreed that we learn to read and write!” Tilly beamed at Caroline.

“Are we spending this day together?” I looked at others. They nodded.

“Let’s have a look outside first, until lunch. After lunch we decide what we do with the afternoon and after dinner we spend some time in the pool.” Milly proposed

“Sounds good. Let’s check the weather before we go outside though.” I opened the door.

After all of us left the room Milly locked the door with the key. We walked to the back entrance. The guards opened the door and we went outside. It was a chilly autumn morning. The sky was clear. We walked around the inner bailey, which wasn’t really big. There was another house beside the gates to the outer bailey.

A few guard were walking on the walls. I suppose guards had it tough on holidays. After circling the main house we walked up to the gate. It was open, but there were two guards in the entryway.

“Good morning, Sirs!” I smiled at the guards.

“Good morning gals.” The guards smiled as we approached.

We passed the gate and entered the outer bailey. It was much larger than the inner bailey and multiple houses lined the outer walls. There was a stable where I could hear horses and a few other buildings. A large guarded open door in a tower piqued our interest. We walked through the door along a hallway with murder holes in the ceiling. After few meters we ended on the long wall connecting the castle with the town. There were stairs for walking up and down. Some people were walking the stairs, mostly in the direction of the town.

Outside the walls the wind was much more noticeable. It was chilly after a few minutes.

“Even if it’s part of the castle, the only thing we could do is walk down and up again.” I stopped and looked down at the town.

“You’re right. It’s getting cold, too. Maybe we need warmer clothing for staying out longer.” Milly hugged herself around the chest.

“It would be more interesting on a normal day.” Caroline looked back at the castle. “Everything is closed today.”

“Let’s go inside again.” Tilly looked back at the hallway.

We went back to the main building. At least the temperatures inside were comfortable. We went back to our room.

“What should we do now?” I sat down on our bed. “I miss my computer.”

“Computer? What’s that?” Caroline looked at me.

“Something I used to work and play with. I haven’t seen anything alike here yet.” I pouted.

“I do have a sewing kit and some cloth Miss Tessa bought me.” Milly opened her locker.

“I could draw, but I would need a table.” Tilly fetched her box from the locker.

“Caroline, would you like a drawing of yourself? We could take a table in the refectory.” Tilly smiled at Caroline.

“You would do that?” Caroline blushed.

“You can have it after I’m done!” Tilly giggled and blushed as well.

“See you later!” They left for the refectory.

Milly pulled some unfinished clothes from a bag, sat down on the bed and started to sew a frilly shirt.

I laid down on the bed behind her and stared at the ceiling. This castle, while being quite secure, had a problem. It was difficult to enter with guards everywhere and a way out with guards on the walls all the time was kind of difficult as well. We didn’t know their exact orders, but avoiding them while leaving here wasn’t trivial. A secret escape tunnel would be nice, but it would be well hidden. The basement of the donjon was off limits. Since donjon’s tended to be the oldest part of a castle and a refuge of last resort as well it would be the most obvious place to put secret exit. On the other hand I didn’t know enough about magic to say if magical escape methods were possible.

“Lilly?” Milly had turned around and smiled at me.

“Yes?” I propped myself on my elbow.

“Would you please help me for a while?” She put down the piece of cloth in her hands on the bed.

“Sure. What should I do?” I skittered to her and sat beside her on the bed.

“Would you put this on and let me check if it fits?” Milly pointed at the piece of frilly cloth laying beside her.

I hadn’t anything to do until lunch. I could use the training hall, but I needed the day to recuperate.

I shrugged and nodded at Milly.

“Then undress!” Her eyes shone and she was clearly excited.

“Undress?” I blushed.

She nodded.

“Everything?” I got to my feet.

Milly smiled at me.

Well I promised her to help, right?

I undressed and stacked my maid attire in my locker.

“Now close your eyes.” Milly beamed at me.

“Why?” I gave her a skeptical look.

“Pleaaase!”

Defeated I closed my eyes. I heard her getting to her feet and walk over to me.

“Keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them!” she whispered in my ear.

I felt the cool air of our room on my skin. I nodded. Whatever.

“Raise your arms over your head.” she whispered into my other ear. I blushed.

Then I felt soft cloth sliding down my body, but there were no sleeves and I didn’t feel anything at the legs and there were something like straps at the shoulders. I fought with myself to keep my eyes closed.

Milly began to pull at different parts of the garment and walked around me.

“Open your eyes!” I looked into Milly’s shining blue eyes.

I looked down and started to blush furiously. I was wearing a short nightgown, reaching barely over my hips. It was adorned with many frills and left the shoulders free. There were two thin straps over my shoulders. It was snug without feeling constraining.

“It’s ... “ I was still blushing deeply.

“Fits like a glove!” Milly seemed to devour me with her eyes.

I wasn’t sure what to say. The garment was enticing, but I wasn’t comfortable being the one wearing it, since it was really revealing. I let my hands slide down my sides. The cloth was smooth and nice to touch.

Milly sat down on the bed, her shining eyes glued to me.

“I-I- Uh.” I started to walk a few steps to the side and back.

Milly got up again and got some white strip from her pocket. She stepped up to me. It was the same white cloth adorned with frills. She put it around my neck and fixed in place somewhere behind my neck.

I gulped.

“We definitely need a mirror!” Milly stepped back.

Then she took my hand and pulled me on the bed. The nightgown left not much to the imagination. It had deep neckline and I could get a glimpse of my breasts. There were laces to give them more room if needed.

“Do you like it?” Milly tensed up a bit while looking at me.

“I-I-I It’s marvelous! I’m just a bit overwhelmed wearing it!” I blushed.

Milly beamed.

“I want to make more of them. One for each of us. This is yours!” She hugged me.

“M-M-Mine?” I wasn’t sure I would be able to wear it again.

“Yes! And would you wear it till lunch? For me to enjoy the view!” I lost myself in her sparkling blue eyes and and finally nodded.

I knelt on the bed, put my hands on my knees, blushing.

Milly started to cut out part from a length of material of a familiar type of cloth and gave me frequent affectionate looks.

I felt a bit lost and at the same time appreciated. Wearing female clothes had become normal after all the time, but this was revealing. Most of the things we wore were quite modest and after a while I got used to it. I remembered the first time I wore a nightgown weeks ago. It didn’t bother me anymore. Maybe I’d get used to this after a while. I let Milly enjoy me wearing her gift for a while.

“What are you sewing next?” I played with a strand of my hair.

“I’m going to make one for Tilly and for me as well.” Milly looked up from from her work.

“I should look for something interesting to do in my spare time as well.” I put my hands behind my head.

“I made some additional stuff for extra fun, but I’m not sure if you want to use it. It’s for tying you up.” Her eyes were shining for just a moment.

“Show me.” I looked at her bag.

“Only if I get to use them on you.” Milly gave me a stern look.

“Not now. I’m interested to try eventually.” I looked down to my knees, blushing and fidgeting with the hem of my nightgown.

Milly put away her sewing stuff. Then she started to undress.

“I feel overdressed!” Her eyes sparkled.

What did she have in mind? She took her time until she was naked. My eyes were glued to her.

She sat down in front of me, pulling in her legs towards her tummy to fit between the wall and me. Then she laid her back down on my legs, her head just at my tummy!

“M-M-Milly? W-W-What?” I looked down at her a bit taken aback.

“Resting!” She put her hands behind her head.

“But there are pillows!”

“Best pillow ever!” She closed her eyes.

Her hands were very close to my private parts and I noticed my heartbeat going up. I put my hands on her forearms and was not sure what to do next.

As I realized I could clearly see all her private parts, I closed my eyes as well, blushing furiously.

After a while I opened my eyes again. Milly was still full on display, but had opened her eyes and looked up to me.

“Would you mind to hide certain parts at least a bit?”

“As you wish.” I didn’t like the mischief showing up her eyes. Then she simply turned around and I could feel her breasts on my legs.

“You’re trying to embarrass me on purpose!” I grabbed her ears tried to pull her up.

“I do! And it looks like I can get away with it.” She came up with her head and finally looked into my eyes, kneeing with her legs spread over mine. Then she pulled me in for a hug.

“...”

I needed some time to clear my thoughts. I could feel my heart beat loud and fast. Feeling her close felt good.

I wasn’t sure about Milly though. Were her feelings genuine or was more like felt compelled to do this because she pitied me or perhaps there was guilt about voting for the group ritual?

What was about me? She was definitely one of few people with an connection back there. Did I feel this way because I love her or was it because of all the support she gave me in the last months? I didn’t want a relationship built on that. I did like her, even when she put me in situations like now. Most of the time it helped me cope a bit with my current situation.

“You don’t feel somehow compelled to do this to help me, Milly? You did actually help me much to cope with my situation. I’m not sure myself if it’s not gratitude for your help on my side at least partially, but my emotions are in quite a turmoil at the moment.”

“I wouldn’t go this far only because of pity and guilt. I feel a bit guilty about your situation and there is some pity, I’m not heartless, you know. I want to go as far with you as you are willing to go. And I want this to be a relationship beyond sisterhood!”

My heard pounded and my cheeks were burning.

“I would take this beyond sisters as well. I need some time to go all the way without doubt though.” I hugged her back.

“I do have a thing for Tilly as well.” she whispered in my ear.

“We’re all close. Give me some more time to clear out the mess that is called my feelings.” I whispered back.

Eventually someone knocked at the door.

“It’s lunchtime!” It was Tilly.

“We’re coming! We need a moment!”

We got dressed and left for lunch, which was much better than usual.

19