34 – Staying afloat
285 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lunch was much more delicious than normal. It was a dish with a little meat and plenty of scrub and no stew.

We went back to our room after lunch. The small room was very cramped with all four of us inside. We settled on the bed.

“Does anybody have an idea what to do now?” I looked at the others.

“We could continue with the things we did this morning.” Milly licked her lips while looking at me. I blushed

“What did you do?” Tilly’s eyes widened as she looked at us.

“Dress up! After some sewing.” Milly’s eyes sparkled with joy.

“What did you make?” Caroline looked at Milly.

“Nightwear.” Milly smiled wickedly.

“Then we will see it tonight!” Tilly hugged me.

“I’m curious as well!” Caroline patted my head.

Milly smiled like a cheshire cat.

I was blushing. They would bug me until I’d wear it tonight.

“P-Perhaps.” I bit my lower lip.

“I’d like to sew for a while.” Milly looked at the locker.

“I’d like to help and learn a bit.” Caroline looked at Milly.

Milly nodded.

“I’d like to go swimming for now.” I got up.

“I’ll come with you.” Tilly got up as well.

Tilly and I left for the pool and disrobed.

“How about a soak in a tub?” Tilly looked at me as we entered the room.

“Good idea!” I smiled back.

“Let’s take one together, we could help each other washing.” Tilly looked down at her feet and was blushing.

I blushed as well. Since Tilly usually timid, this wouldn’t be much of of a problem. I’d be wary to try it with Milly.

“We could do that. The tubs are large enough for the two of us.” I started to fill the tub with hot water.

“Is the temperature okay?” I checked it for myself and it was nice.

“Yeah, it’s good.” Tilly started to climb in the tub after checking the water with her toes.

“A free day is really a good thing.” I could see strange color effects playing around the tap with the hot water.

“They have four holidays a year, at the beginning of each season.” Tilly leaned her back against the tub and pulled her legs to her chest.

“We had Happy Harvest, now it’s Winter’s edge and there is Seeding Spree in the spring and the High Suns in summer.” I monitored the water level as it rose in the tub.”

“And the year has 400 days.” Tilly laid her arms on the rim of the tub.

“Far to few free days.” I stopped the water as the water level was high enough.

“Well. Alone the weekends over the year were quite a lot free days.” Tilly stretched out her legs and touched the far side of the tub with her feet.

“Then let’s enjoy the rest of the day. The next holiday will be in three months.” I fetched a piece of soap and some rags from a locker at the wall and put it on a shelf at the tub.

“How are you feeling after all the time?” Tilly pulled back her legs.

“Still a bit weird, but it’s way better than in the beginning.” I climbed in the tub and squatted down, facing Tilly. Carefully I sat down, keeping my knees by my chest.

“I’m better as well all in all. The life here is much tougher than back there, especially in our situation, but I feel more and more, like myself.” Tilly’s toes touched mine as she moved her legs.

“I don’t mind that we’ve much to learn. It prevents me from drowning in my feelings.” I put my arms on the rim of the tub as well.

“I’m learning a lot as this is new for me as well. My father was a strict man.” Tilly took the soap and a rug and started to wash herself.

“Well, I left my family behind. This is difficult for me as well.” I stared into the space.

“I miss them as well, even though they were bothersome most of the time.” Tilly looked at me with a pout.

“This is nothing we can change. We are dead back there, died in a train accident. This is a second life all in all, even though we’re screwed.” I looked back at Tilly.

“Would you mind washing my back and my hair?” Tilly offered me the soap and the rag.

“Sure.” I took the soap and the rag.

Tilly turned around and I spread my legs wide. She sled back until she bumped into my chest.

“Ooops!” she looked back at me, blushing.

“No one hurt.” I blushed back.

I pushed her back to get access to her back. After that I washed her hair.

“Now it’s my turn.” She returned to the other side of the tub, facing me again. I handed her the soap, turned around and offered her my back.

She started to wash my hair and went over to the back. Then she continued washing my sides and my arms.

“I could do this myself, you know?” I looked over my shoulder.

She pulled me back a bit until I touched her with my back. Then she started to wash my belly. As she didn’t mind I relaxed and let her do what she wanted. She came higher and skipped my chest to wash my face and neck. It felt nice and my thoughts drifted as I recapped the time since we arrived here. After a while I felt it hard to concentrate. There was something brushing over my breasts! Tilly hat laid one arm around my tummy and was washing my breasts with the rag. A cozy war, haze flooded my mind and I started to blush furiously.

I looked back over my shoulder. Tilly had closed her eyes and was smiling. A slight moan escaped my lips as she gently continued to rub over my nipples.

What should I do? Since she hat started this on her own and I was feeling really good, even if it was a bit embarrassing I decided to wait. What if Milly or Caroline came in? Or even Miss Tessa! Still I didn’t dare to disturb this smile on her face.

After a while she stopped washing and hugged me from behind.

“Did you like it?” she whispered in my ear. I nodded.

“Do you want me to continue? I could wash you down there, too.” Tilly nibbled at my ear.

Aahh. What should I do? I felt a woozy in my head, but the attention was certainly welcome.

“You’re sure you want that? And consider me baffled.” I whispered back.

“I would do it if you want. We know each other for a while now. I’m mostly shy with strangers, you know?” Tilly sled her hands upwards, cupping my breasts.

“I-I see.” So much to Tilly being save. Well. She wasn’t as shy as in the beginning anymore for a while.

I felt her chest in my back and nothing came to my mind what I could say now.

“Then let’s save that for another time.” She squeezed my breast gently and let me go.

I nodded.

We finished washing and jumped in the pool thereafter.

I started to swim and dive for a while, since this was the first time here in the pool without being exhausted from training. Tilly joined in and we had a nice afternoon together.

As we returned to our room, only Milly was sitting on the bed sewing.

“Caroline wanted to help with dinner.” She put the beginning of a second nightgown into her bag after a few moments.

“We had a nice afternoon!” Tilly gave me an insinuating smile.

“I see.” Milly raised her left brow.

I blushed.

We left for dinner. It was quite a treat as well as all the meals today.

“I’ve some news for you!” Miss Tessa stopped by our table.

“Master Tynes had offered to teach you to write in exchange for help and cleaning in the library. One of you will have a library day every three days. In the morning you be taught you how to read and write and in the afternoon there is cleaning duty and helping him with his studies.” Miss Tessa patted Milly’s head.

“Yes, Miss Tessa!” we looked at each other with a bit unease.

“Lilly starts in the library tomorrow, followed by Milly and Tilly and then you start over. The rest will have special training with me in the morning and cleaning duty in the afternoon. Iralalith will be in charge.”

“Master Tynes. I don’t like him.” I looked at Milly and Tilly.

“I don’t like him either, but being in the library may give us the opportunity to search for information on our own for a while.” Tilly propped her head on her elbow.

“Reading and writing is important. We can talk to Miss Tessa if it gets too bad.” Milly played with one of her pigtails.

We chattered a while sitting in the refectory after helping to take care of chores. There were only about a dozen people here today. The rest probably was in town. Eventually we went back to our room.

The rest of the evening we spent in the pool. Milly and Caroline took a turn in the tub and joined Tilly and I after a while.

“I’ve told Caroline more about where we come from and who is on our tracks” Milly clung herself to the side of the pool beside me.

“She offered to stay with us when we leave.” I nodded at Milly.

“I still want to tag along.” Caroline clung herself to side of the pool on my other side.

I nodded. I was sure Milly told her about our dangerous enemies.

“A few hands more should be okay. And you’re trained by Miss Tessa as well. We expect to have a bit time to prepare.” Tilly swam in our direction and clung herself to my shoulders. I blushed.

“Whatever you did this afternoon. I want facts!” Milly pouted at us.

“There are two suns in the sky!” I piped.

“Dwarves have cities under the mountains!” Tilly chimed in.

Milly shot us a furious glare.

We looked at each other and giggled.

“Keep it for yourself! I don’t want to know it!” Milly glared at us wrinkling her brow.

Eventually we went to bed and I had to show off my new nightgown.

“Cute!” Tilly licked her lips and gave me an insinuating smile.

“I like it, too! It’s an unusual cut though.” Caroline blushed.

“I make one for all of us.” Milly looked at me with a proud smile.

“I can’t wait!” Tilly beamed at Milly.

We went to bed after a while and I was tightly sandwiched between Milly and Tilly.

I needed some time to fall asleep. Tomorrow would be a tough day and I wondered what a day at the library would be. I had an uneasy feeling. Since Master Tynes was a noble, I had to cope with whatever he was up to.

After a while I dozed off.

18