Chapter 113: Sea Lord meeting(2)
1.5k 12 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Faramouth merchants sat there with a steely gaze at Fawks.

The old merchants once again spoke

“I see, these are serious allegations, do you have a defense Sea Lord Gerard?” The elderly merchant said looking in Gerard's direction.

Gerard was wickedly smiling.

“I do!” He said

The Faramouth merchant nodded allowing Gerard to speak.

“You see, Sea Lord Gunter, a week ago, one of my servants was kidnapped from me…” He said looking at Fawks and Kotori’s group.

[So that merchant’s name is Gunter got it.] Kotori thought.

“She was such a lovely girl and she was quite close to the boy who just testified against me. Sea Lord Fawks kidnapped her and is using her to blackmail this poor boy into testifying against me” Gerard

“That’s not true! You were the one who kidnapped her” Yukio shouted

“What a shame, you’re still trying to protect her, don’t worry I will save her!” Gerard proclaimed making a sad expression.

[This bastard!] Kotori thought.

“Sea Lord Gunter, I’m sure you can see how this is a misunderstanding, besides why would you even trust the word of a criminal.”

“I see,” Gunter said he seemed to think for a moment

“Do you mind explain what you mean by criminal?”

Mr. Gerard pulled out a wanted poster with Kotori and Amelie’s face on it. On it was a younger image of Kotori.

[They got my nose wrong.] Kotori thought looking at it.

“That young girl behind Fawks is the one on this poster,” Gerard said pointing to the image on the sheet in his hand.

“Make’s a sense,” Gunter said. He gestured to the guards behind him,

“Arrest her and her companions.” he stated flattly

“Excuse me?” Fawks said,

“What about a tribunal, or even a rebuttal?” Fawks asked Gunter

“I agree as well, this is not following procedure!” Bellmont also interupted to defend Kotori as well.

Gunter only shook his head

“That won’t be needed, Gerard already provided me with more than enough evidence before the meeting.”

Fawks who should’ve been surprised had an expression of anger on his face

“You sold us out!” he shouted toward Sea Lord Gunter.

Gunter only shrugged his shoulders and quietly shuffled behinds his guards while they stepped forwards.

Fawks look back towards Kotori and her group.

“You need to get out right now, my protection won’t mean anything, these bastards are colluding with each other!” He said looking at Gunter and Gerard who were holding a bored expression.

[So it looks like the scheme didn’t matter in the end…] Kotori thought. Fawks' scheme assumed that the Sea Lord council would play fair, but it seems like it was only fair when it came to small matters, it truly was never meant to be anything but an arm of the Faramouth kingdom.

He looked at Gunter who was hiding behind his guards.

“You don’t care about losing the business of every Eris Merchant in the city?” Fawks said.

Although, the Eric Merchants were the smallest faction they were still enough of them that the City of Flare would take quite an economic hit losing all their business.

“I don’t mind, you Eris merchants are troublesome to deal with anyway, plus I get rid of you,” Gunter said smiling.

While Gunter was speaking Hatake began to walk forward.

“This an act of war! Don’t act like the country of Eris will not have their retribution!” Fawks shouted.

Gunter lazily waved them away,

"As if a prince with no claim can actually declare war." Gunter said smiling.

This time it was Kotori’s turn to speak

“Fawks we have to move now!”

Fawks seemed to make no indication he was planning on moving.

Kotori sighed in frustration.

[Cmon pretty boy now’s not the time to act cool!] She pulled out her flute and cast a Mana buff on the entire group, even Fawks and Yukio had it.

Shu, Umi, and Layla walked forwards, to match the guards in front of them.

“You’re surrounded give up now and you will have a fair trial by the kingdom!” Gunter said while being shuffled out of the room.

Kotori used status on people in the room.

Fawks looked surprised as he felt the power of the mana buff.

“I always thought you were hiding something from me, You’re not just a pretty face after all” Fawks said.

 

Sato Kotori

Race: [Human] Age: 10

HP: 256 (+210)

Mana: 1/211

Agility: 265 (+210)

Strength: 242 (210)

Defense: 240 (+210)

Karma: -100,006,981 (+1223)

Skills: [Magic Minstrel], [Gourmet], [Charm][Desire of Monte Cristo](Removed)

Traits: [Spirit Seer], [Monte Cristo], [**いーか*] [MANA BUFF 5:59]

 

Flame Spirit (Layla)

Race: [Greater Spirit] Age: 1,783

HP: 256 (+210)

Mana: 30

Agility: 255 (+210)

Strength: 235 (+210)

Defense: 237 (+210)

Skills: [Flame], [Flame Cloak], [Heavenly Descent]

Traits: [Fire Spirit], [Heavenly], [Form Manifestation], [MANA BUFF 5:59]

 

Water Spirit (Umi)

Race: [Greater Spirit] Age: 1

HP: 242 (+210)

Mana: 62

Agility: 234 (+210)

Strength: 227 (+210)

Defense: 228 (+210)

Skills: [Water blade] [Mana Flow]

Traits: [Water Spirit Manifestation], [MANA BUFF 5:59]

 

Dirt Spirit (Shu)

Race: [Greater Spirit] Age: 2

HP: 253 (+210)

Mana: 20

Agility: 228 (+210)

Strength: 242 (+210)

Defense: 259 (+210)

Skills: [Rock Bullet]

Traits: [Earth Spirit] [Stone Skin], [Dirt Spirit Form Manifestation], [MANA BUFF 5:59]

 

Amelie

Race: [Half Wood Elf] Age: 17

HP: 276 (+210)

Mana: 0

Agility: 275 (+210)

Strength: 248 (210)

Defense: 243 (+210)

Karma: 2,439

Skills: [Ninjistu]

Traits: [Wood Elf's Blessing], [MANA BUFF 5:59]

 

You would not know how long it took me to remake these character sheets.

54