Case #1: [Pillow Abuser 3]
21 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside Mitsu's office, a stack of notes and Yu-Gi-Oh cards was laid on the table.

"Come sit." Mitsu looked at the two recruits in front of him, few recruits had already asked him a few questions not long ago, and this new batch was next.

"Alright then." Jay smiled and hop on the coach.

"Easy there partner." Josh reminded him to be polite.

"Which do you prefer to drink?" Mitsu said, opening the fridge.

"Ramune for me" Jay replied.

"I'll go Cola." Josh nooded.

"Alright then."  Mitsu fetch Josh a Cola, an also fetch Jay a Ramune Flavored drink.

"Tsundere flavor?" Jay frowned, looking at the packing of a red haired twin-tail girl Kotori from Date-A-Live

"You don't like tsundere flavors? It was sweet and sour." Mitsu looked at him and fetch another one.

"Here, try some Yanderish Flavor." Mitsu gave him another Ramune bottle that had the face of Kurumi from Date-A-Live

"It had a bit of spice and acidic flavor." Jay grabbed it and hand over the Kotori flavor to Mitsu.

"Let's get to the business, young fellows." Mitsu then grabbed few files in his desk and the files was in model of Explosive Tag similar to the Naruto series.

*wiiiish!*

Then he throw it to the two recruits.

"All the clues and events was listed in that paper." Mitsu explained.

Jay then proceed to open it, and a frown was replicated on his face.

"What's wrong?" Josh looked at him.

"Do you notice something in this picture?" Jay pointed at the pictures, different pillows was scratch and few of the fabrics was cut.

"What do you mean?" Mitsu then walk towards the two, curious about the clue.

"Here." Jay then proceed to download the copy of the body pillows and then edited the cut parts replicated from the picture, then he proceed to gather those cut parts together.

"What in a Shinji is this?!" Mitsu gasped.

"You Conan dude?" Josh looked at his friend.

"I did it before when I also created my own anime waifu in a software, but it turns out...." Jay turned grim, and trying to shake off the ugly memory.

"Let's pretend we did not heard that, good job gentlemans, now we are one step ahead from the criminal." Mitsu smiled.

*ring* *ring*

The phone sounded, and immedietly Mitsu picked it up, a frown emitted from his face while listening.

"The pillow abuser attacked again." He said to the two.

3